PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Have Mercy!!

Nick Tasogare
06-21-2009, 10:29 PM
So, I am a Temp Mod, and I was wondering......could you guys possibly make a "Worthless Trash" section of the forums? :lol: This way, we wouldn't have to correct the Bath-House, we could just "throw it away". :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sensei : Riku Arashi
06-21-2009, 10:50 PM
now that is hilarious, if i was a temporary mod i would agree :lol::lol::lol:

Yoruichi
06-21-2009, 11:27 PM
That's a pretty good idea except if you delete topics people might get mad that you deleted their topics and then bad stuff would most likely happen

Cade
06-22-2009, 06:37 PM
Well they won't get mad at you because you're a mod,plus it will help reduce stupid topics only a little bit.

SRhyse
06-22-2009, 06:38 PM
I'm all up for outfitting you guys with flame throwers and burning down all the crap threads next week. We'd start with the chat threads :lol:.

narutorocks
06-22-2009, 06:39 PM
Well they won't get mad at you because you're a mod,plus it will help reduce stupid topics only a little bit.

Yeah. And how many "post here if your extremly bored" or "random topic! post utter randomness here!" topics do we need?;)

Just saying:oops:.. we do have like 15 of those...

Nick Tasogare
06-22-2009, 06:39 PM
I'm all up for outfitting you guys with flame throwers and burning down all the crap threads next week. We'd start with the chat threads :lol:.

YES!!! YAY!!!! :lol: Should we alert the people who spend all their time in Chat Threads? :lol: :twisted::twisted:

Kuroda Taishi
06-22-2009, 06:41 PM
So, I am a Temp Mod, and I was wondering......could you guys possibly make a "Worthless Trash" section of the forums? :lol: This way, we wouldn't have to correct the Bath-House, we could just "throw it away". :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love it! Lets do it!

Nick Tasogare
06-22-2009, 06:42 PM
Yeah. And how many "post here if your extremly bored" or "random topic! post utter randomness here!" topics do we need?;)

Just saying:oops:.. we do have like 15 of those...

Exactly!!! Me and Vidda have to Mod through ALL of those, when they are so useless, and were made just so that people could up their post count, which, it doesn't even matter now!

This is why I like the "Worthless Trash" section, or maybe you could change the name of Off-Topic to Worthless Trash :twisted::twisted:

I actually think we have about 30 of those, "post randomness" or, "post here if you're bored" threads.

SRhyse
06-22-2009, 06:47 PM
YES!!! YAY!!!! :lol: Should we alert the people who spend all their time in Chat Threads? :lol: :twisted::twisted:
It'll be funnier if we don't.

narutorocks
06-22-2009, 06:49 PM
Exactly!!! Me and Vidda have to Mod through ALL of those, when they are so useless, and were made just so that people could up their post count, which, it doesn't even matter now!

This is why I like the "Worthless Trash" section, or maybe you could change the name of Off-Topic to Worthless Trash :twisted::twisted:

I actually think we have about 30 of those, "post randomness" or, "post here if you're bored" threads.

In the words of Shikamaru, modding through all of those seems like "Such a drag..."
But temp mods like you guys help the forums run more, uh, smoothly.:mrgreen:

Nick Tasogare
06-22-2009, 06:52 PM
It'll be funnier if we don't.

True.

Showing off my story writing skizzles! :lol:

They awoke one morning. They saw that they weren't where they left them. They rummage through drawers, piles of clothes, even the trash, and there they were. "Oh no, my poor babies!! Who put you here?!?!" Then, seemingly out of nowhere, SRhyse descended from the Heavans. "Ahh, dear Genin. Sorry to disappoint you, (not really :twisted:) but these little posts are going into the Worthless Trash section, they don't matter, and aren't benificial to the forums." He floats away, to join the other mods in their temple. "DAMN YOU SRhyse!!!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!" They begin to weep, mourning their lost posts, and the curtain closes.

Hiro
06-22-2009, 06:55 PM

i know my opinion doesnt mean much, but do you think it would be good to get rid of all the "post here if your bored" threads, keep 1 and only 1 chat thread. so watcha think?

Nick Tasogare
06-22-2009, 06:56 PM
i know my opinion doesnt mean much, but do you think it would be good to get rid of all the "post here if your bored" threads, keep 1 and only 1 chat thread. so watcha think?

It would be "fair" that way, but I still don't like it. :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

itachiuchiha85
06-22-2009, 06:58 PM
mmmm not the bath house entirely. how about the offtopic one? i actually use the "other anime" one quite a bit (yes i know they dont count) and i enjoy having convos with people there.

narutorocks
06-22-2009, 06:59 PM

That makes sense.
That way if you Mods and temp mods decide to get rid of most of them, there will still be one left, so people won't get mad.

By the way Nick, you have serious story writing skills!:lol:

Nick Tasogare
06-22-2009, 07:02 PM
mmmm not the bath house entirely. how about the offtopic one? i actually use the "other anime" one quite a bit (yes i know they dont count) and i enjoy having convos with people there.

Those I don't mind, it's the "Post here if you're bored" ones that royally pi$$ me off. At least those breed conversation *coughcough* I mean, worthwhile conversation.

Hiro
06-22-2009, 07:02 PM
It would be "fair" that way, but I still don't like it. :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:
i personally dont care seeing as i never use either of those types of threads

3lilpandas
06-22-2009, 07:03 PM
Sounds like fun.

Nick Tasogare
06-22-2009, 07:04 PM
Sounds like fun.

Like our own version of an "after party" where we destroy everything that caused us misery, we could even play 'Misery Business' while we do it, :lol:

itachiuchiha85
06-22-2009, 07:05 PM
i do hate the post here if you are bored threads.... useless spam.

KIBAFAN321
06-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Does this mean that all of the chat threads in the Bath House will go in a trash can?

Nick Tasogare
06-22-2009, 07:15 PM
Does this mean that all of the chat threads in the Bath House will go in a trash can?

We are still discussing, but, hopefully, at least most of them, we might keep one or two around.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-22-2009, 07:15 PM
That's a pretty good idea except if you delete topics people might get mad that you deleted their topics and then bad stuff would most likely happen
I agree.

KIBAFAN321
06-22-2009, 07:17 PM
We are still discussing, but, hopefully, at least most of them, we might keep one or two around.

May you keep the mall? Please?

Nick Tasogare
06-22-2009, 07:20 PM
May you keep the mall? Please?

hehehehehehe..........well.....................ya see..........no, hopefully not.

narutorocks
06-22-2009, 07:23 PM
There's a forum mall?!

Man... where have I been?

KIBAFAN321
06-22-2009, 07:24 PM
hehehehehehe..........well.....................ya see..........no, hopefully not.

But Sage Mode hangs aroung in there with us. He keeps us on that Thin Ice he told us about.

DragonAngel
06-22-2009, 07:31 PM
Im in it People mostly Flame and Complain about post count

Yoruichi
06-22-2009, 07:33 PM

Your ready for anything aren't you? :D

KIBAFAN321
06-22-2009, 07:35 PM
*sighs* Isn't this kinda unfair to the people who spend time in the Bath House and teh chat threads? I mean, if it doesn't count anymore, whats the point of deleting the threads?

Nick Tasogare
06-22-2009, 07:35 PM
*sighs* Isn't this kinda unfair to the people who spend time in the Bath House and teh chat threads? I mean, if it doesn't count anymore, whats the point of deleting the threads?

Because we are still temp moding them, and going through pages of nothing ir ridiculous and unfair to us.

Yoruichi
06-22-2009, 07:38 PM
I wish I was a temp. mod... it sounds fun :mrgreen:

DragonAngel
06-22-2009, 07:39 PM
Because we are still temp moding them, and going through pages of nothing ir ridiculous and unfair to us.

i know right?

DragonAngel
06-22-2009, 07:42 PM
Not to mention these totally useless threads like u he

and the starter said aakbfjkabkjbdka

just to Raise his post in the character talk

KIBAFAN321
But we do have a mod watching us! Its DragonAngel! He does a good job of modderin us. When we kinda get out of control, he reminds us about the Thin Ice. Also when Sage Mode is on, he watches us too. Isn't that good enough?

Yoruichi

Good point

Hiro
06-22-2009, 07:43 PM
it may sound like it, but imagine having to go through every single post in a certain sub-forum, if you are up for the work then you might like it

how do you become a temp. mod?

DragonAngel
06-22-2009, 07:44 PM
But we do have a mod watching us! Its DragonAngel! He does a good job of modderin us. When we kinda get out of control, he reminds us about the Thin Ice. Also when Sage Mode is on, he watches us too. Isn't that good enough?

Thank you im talking about other threads that thread is really trying

Hiro
06-22-2009, 07:44 PM
yea they do im sure, but do you think they enjoy going through all that nonsense

DragonAngel
06-22-2009, 07:45 PM
A Mod picks you it isnt easy sometimes we are taken for granted and are really not liked in some forums

KIBAFAN321
06-22-2009, 07:45 PM
Thank you im talking about other threads that thread is really trying

Really? Oh. I thought you were talking about the mall. It was bad but Pinkie, Dragon, and I are like telling people the story of the Thin Ice.

DragonAngel
06-22-2009, 07:47 PM
yea they do im sure, but do you think they enjoy going through all that nonsense

I most Definitely Don't my Friend

Yoruichi
it may sound like it, but imagine having to go through every single post in a certain sub-forum, if you are up for the work then you might like it

how do you become a temp. mod?

Sounds like a tough job but I'm up for it :mrgreen:

Ninja Pink

What nonsense?

Just curious..

Ninja Pink
06-22-2009, 07:48 PM
Really? Oh. I thought you were talking about the mall. It was bad but Pinkie, Dragon, and I are like telling people the story of the Thin Ice.

Yeah,it was crowded,so no one was listening...

Nick Tasogare
06-22-2009, 07:53 PM
A Mod picks you it isnt easy sometimes we are taken for granted and are really not liked in some forums

Tell me about it, some guy called fma(some random numbers) was insulting us I guess, the mods deleted the posts though.

DragonAngel
06-22-2009, 07:56 PM
Tell me about it, some guy called fma(some random numbers) was insulting us I guess, the mods deleted the posts though.

The Mods Deleted at least 18 Pages at a Forum due to an incident The Mall one I wish people would stop this is getting too hard now

narutorocks
06-22-2009, 07:57 PM
^Good. (in response it Nick's post which is now 2 above mime)

He kept insulting you guys and wouldn't listen when other people warned him.

Nick Tasogare
06-22-2009, 07:57 PM
What nonsense?

Just curious..

Are you serious? All the things I have seen include:

"smacks you with a rubber chicken"
"does the macarena"
And my all time favorite:
"We want this just because!!"

Do you reallly not see the random nonsense, and then, ontop of this, add the infinite numbers of "Post here if you're bored", "the counting thread", "Come here for a part"

I realize I used to be part of it, but I stopped, because it really isn't worth it.

This job sucks hard!, but we do it because we like the forums.

Ninja Pink
06-22-2009, 07:58 PM
The Mods Deleted at least 18 Pages at a Forum due to an incident The Mall one I wish people would stop this is getting too hard now

Yeah,but when I tried to stop,I still got in trouble for that...

DragonAngel
06-22-2009, 07:59 PM
Yeah im with you nick it really does suck but i like this forum i wont stop now

DragonAngel
That was kind of after pink No offence

Ninja Pink

"does the macarena"

Do you reallly not see the random nonsense, and then, ontop of this, add the infinite numbers of "Post here if you're bored", "the counting thread", "Come here for a part"

I realize I used to be part of it, but I stopped, because it really isn't worth it.

Oh,I see what you mean,I though you mean something else...

Nick Tasogare
06-22-2009, 08:00 PM
Yeah im with you nick it really does suck but i like this forum i wont stop now

Wow, listen to us complain, if anyone has the right to complain it's Vidda, she's the one who put over 93 hours into cleaning up.

She is my here, along with SRhyse and Toma *points at siggy*

I won't stop either!

DragonAngel
06-22-2009, 08:02 PM
Not to mention the incredibly pointless and stupid if you were a perv topic

DragonAngel
06-22-2009, 08:02 PM
Man you are right i feel i havent done enough compared to Vidda

KIBAFAN321
06-22-2009, 08:03 PM
Here's an idea! The people who start a thread like that doesn't know that the post don't count in the off-topic. How about we have like a forward message? Like forward a message to people. We pm someone and tell them to forward it to at least five people saying that the post don't count in the off=topic or the chats,clubs? Isn't that easier than just telling everyone one by one that it doesn't count?

Nick Tasogare
06-22-2009, 08:05 PM
Here's an idea! The people who start a thread like that doesn't know that the post don't count in the off-topic. How about we have like a forward message? Like forward a message to people. We pm someone and tell them to forward it to at least five people saying that the post don't count in the off=topic or the chats,clubs? Isn't that easier than just telling everyone one by one that it doesn't count?

That isnt theproblem we are having at all. It is going through these useless topics, fixing broken tags, and the like. We have to go through every, last, worthless page, and sometimes there aren't any tags to be fixed. :ugeek:

DragonAngel
06-22-2009, 08:08 PM
That isnt theproblem we are having at all. It is going through these useless topics, fixing broken tags, and the like. We have to go through every, last, worthless page, and sometimes there aren't any tags to be fixed. :ugeek:

Exactly my point and some of them are just Plain idiotic who cares if you would spy on a Fictional Character

KIBAFAN321
06-22-2009, 08:08 PM
So what you're trying to say is that people put random stuff on the tags. Right? And you mods have to go through each page and check what's wrong and fix the tags.

KIBAFAN321
06-22-2009, 08:10 PM
Exactly my point and some of them are just Plain idiotic who cares if you would spy on a Fictional Character

SEE!!! This is what I'm trying to say A LONG TIME AGO. SRhyse said that why don't I go to the polls and answer them. I told him that they had weird ones like:
If you were a perv, who would you spy one?

I wouldn't like to answer those!

DragonAngel
So what you're trying to say is that people put random stuff on the tags. Right? And you mods have to go through each page and check what's wrong and fix the tags.

Find wich broken link is leading where where there is countless possibilities plus you have to post a code in it go to Post everyday its just not that simple KibaFAn

Nick Tasogare

No, we have to look for broken tags in a sea of junk. The tags are filled with randomness sometimes though.

Tags are spoilers, centers, quotes, etc.

DragonAngel
06-22-2009, 08:11 PM
We Can just Delete those topics and get on with the Rest

DragonAngel
06-22-2009, 08:12 PM
No, we have to look for broken tags in a sea of junk. The tags are filled with randomness sometimes though.

Tags are spoilers, centers, quotes, etc.

Center is the hardest maybe color couse we haven't got any idea which color they meant

DragonAngel
06-22-2009, 08:12 PM
Some Thread are Just completely pointless not worthy of Browsing and Should be Deleted

Nick Tasogare
06-22-2009, 08:13 PM
Center is the hardest maybe color couse we haven't got any idea which color they meant

I haven't run across any color problems yet, but I seem to have noticed that The Sage of six paths likes green centers :p :lol: Not that it is bad.

DragonAngel
06-22-2009, 08:14 PM
I haven't run across any color problems yet, but I seem to have noticed that The Sage of six paths likes green centers :p :lol: Not that it is bad.

Yeah i fixed alot of his Center;s and colors Sage is easy he alwys put green in it

Hiro
06-22-2009, 08:15 PM
I most Definitely Don't my Friend
*nods* i didnt think so
What nonsense?

Just curious..

"does the macarena"

i was going to reply but it seems nick beat me (his explanation was better than mine would've been though:p;))
Some Thread are Just completely pointless not worthy of Browsing and Should be Deleted
you have my complete agreement

Nick Tasogare
06-22-2009, 08:19 PM
Ok, so someone repd me for my story on the first page, who was it? :lol:

Hiro
06-22-2009, 08:20 PM
Ok, so someone repd me for my story on the first page, who was it? :lol:
*looks suspicious* IT WASNT ME!! now im serious it wasnt me

DragonAngel
06-22-2009, 08:21 PM
No idea Wow its tiring Moderating

Nick Tasogare
06-22-2009, 08:24 PM
It was good rep, did you guys see the story? :lol:

Hiro
06-22-2009, 08:26 PM
It was good rep, did you guys see the story? :lol:
yes i liked it, i just didnt feel it needed a rep point

Sage Mode
06-23-2009, 10:34 AM
I would say that ultimately there's no reason to go through every single page of these chat threads. It doesn't matter if there are broken links and broken tags because no one is probably ever going to go through and read every page ever again. So just skip those ones.

Cade
06-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Well maybe people will read the section to get a good laugh.

thenagan
06-23-2009, 02:31 PM
No you do not i'm a mod on a nother site you have to check each page each thread.

DragonAngel
06-23-2009, 02:32 PM
No they Shouldn't why Laugh at Flaming?

Cade
06-23-2009, 03:17 PM
No they Shouldn't why Laugh at Flaming?
At the chatroom threads.