PDA

View Full Version : Gaara after being revived?

ichthys
06-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Okay, before I get to the topic at hand, I had to create a new account/password because the new forums are giving me the runaround while trying to reset the old password... one link says "click here to reset your password" or whatever, I do it, then the e-mail I receive gives me a link to confirm the password change and the forum turns around and says "this link no longer works, please use this form instead," and it brings me back to where I started lol... anyone else get that?

Anywho, I am slowly working my way through the manga, so I am not up to date in manga events but I am up to date on the anime-- I was wondering if Gaara has any kind of future role really, after his ordeal, and if he is even nearly as powerful as he was before. Please dont give me spoilers, just confirm or deny my ponderings xD

Miles Edgeworth
06-21-2009, 09:32 PM
^Like most characters, Gaara has very little screen time after this part of the series.

I believe the databooks said he still retained his sand powers (aside from Shukaku's special attacks), not sure but I thought I did.

ThunderSpirit
06-21-2009, 10:35 PM
^Like most characters, Gaara has very little screen time after this part of the series.

I believe the databooks said he still retained his sand powers (aside from Shukaku's special attacks), not sure but I thought I did.

That's cool. I was hoping Gaara would still retain his ability to use sand, even if he did lose the Shukaku's attacks.

Miles Edgeworth
06-21-2009, 10:42 PM
^I'm unsure as to what extent though, since Gaara has not shown fighting ever since he battled Deidara.

ThunderSpirit
06-21-2009, 10:44 PM
^I'm unsure as to what extent though, since Gaara has not shown fighting ever since he battled Deidara.

I hope they show him again at some point. I'd like to know to what extent he can still use sand.

ichthys
06-21-2009, 11:21 PM
Yeah I'm looking forward to another glimpse at him and his abilities. I'm sure he can control sand freely but I'm more wondering about the shield of sand that automatically protects him, and his massive stamina/chakra amount...

Like the shield of sand, I thought was always the shukaku protecting him. And when he first started fighting Deidara, he displayed a lot of chakra (I think) when he covered a huge area of the village with a dome of sand to protect it.

Yetiee
06-21-2009, 11:26 PM
in like episode 218 in the regular naruto he suppresses the shukaku so he can "fight with his own power"...it was where he was fighting the founder of the artisan village.

Sage Of Six Paths
06-22-2009, 07:36 AM
He still has powers,

there're just not as good

now. He actually kind of sucks...

Hebi
06-22-2009, 11:40 AM
He's supposed to be at the meeting of the 5 kages which happens in this weeks chapter.

dragonjinchuriki dj
06-22-2009, 01:04 PM
i heard after losing shukaku he can finally sleep since u know he tried 2 take control whenever he slept and i think he can control the sand more easily or else he wouldnt be kazekage any more

jounin
06-22-2009, 01:08 PM
maybe he learns to use iron sand

kakashi842
06-22-2009, 01:11 PM
i think gaara is not going to be as strong as he used to be but at least he can still control sand

yondaime
06-22-2009, 01:15 PM
i heard after losing shukaku he can finally sleep since u know he tried 2 take control whenever he slept and i think he can control the sand more easily or else he wouldnt be kazekage any more

now that he can sleep i bet he won't have those black markings around his eyes aww they look cool

yondaime
06-22-2009, 01:16 PM
maybe he learns to use iron sand

that would be cool if he learns to use iron sand

C4 Karura
06-24-2009, 12:25 PM
We'll find out to what extent Gaara's powers still exist in the coming weeks of manga at the Kage meeting.

Sasquatchistan
06-24-2009, 02:51 PM
this whole thread is ironic

Kuromaki
06-24-2009, 03:00 PM
He still has sand powers, although he doesn't have the Auto Sand Shield anymore. And yes, he's going to have a future role, but waaaay later.

Silentkiller
06-24-2009, 03:08 PM
now that he can sleep i bet he won't have those black markings around his eyes aww they look cool

He wont look like a raccoon any more :cry:

If theres gonna be a kage meeting doesnt that mean
Madara is going to be there? Kisame called him Mizukage

Cade
06-24-2009, 03:10 PM
It seemed to me that Gaara seemed strong in the original Naruto with out using his Shukaku.With out his Shukaku powers,Gaara may seem a little bit stronger thatn he was in the original.

Elemental_Sage
06-25-2009, 03:56 AM
Hmm, maybe I'm confused (or just plain wrong), but I thought Gaara's auto-shield was part of his mother's curse/blood in the sand he carries and not Shukaku. He can definitely still control sand; you see that at the end of his rescue when he uses the sand to raise Naruto's hand for a handshake.

Hidan
06-25-2009, 01:20 PM
Yes he is correct...

deidara330
06-25-2009, 01:26 PM
I think he's supposed to be in the newest chapter, isn't he?

deidara330
06-25-2009, 01:26 PM
He wont look like a raccoon any more :cry:

If theres gonna be a kage meeting doesnt that mean
Madara is going to be there? Kisame called him Mizukage
No, he's actually the former Mizukage.

Elemental_Sage
06-25-2009, 04:58 PM
Yes he is correct... He who?

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-25-2009, 05:06 PM
Yeah. He still controls sand, but he's weaker now..

Ayden
06-25-2009, 05:23 PM
Will Gaara still have the creepy cool eyes, or is he able to sleep now?

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-25-2009, 05:24 PM
No, he's actually the former Mizukage.
Exactly.

Windking
06-26-2009, 12:58 AM
okay, before i get to the topic at hand, i had to create a new account/password because the new forums are giving me the runaround while trying to reset the old password... One link says "click here to reset your password" or whatever, i do it, then the e-mail i receive gives me a link to confirm the password change and the forum turns around and says "this link no longer works, please use this form instead," and it brings me back to where i started lol... Anyone else get that?

Anywho, i am slowly working my way through the manga, so i am not up to date in manga events but i am up to date on the anime-- i was wondering if gaara has any kind of future role really, after his ordeal, and if he is even nearly as powerful as he was before. Please dont give me spoilers, just confirm or deny my ponderings xd

i dont know gaara's powers...maybe his trying to control puppets..hehe and why is he the kazekage...he has no longer power!!

Elemental_Sage
06-26-2009, 03:40 AM
i dont know gaara's powers...maybe his trying to control puppets..hehe and why is he the kazekage...he has no longer power!!

He still has the power to control sand; that was not entirely due to him having Shukaku. As for why he's the Kazekage, the counsel put him in the position as a way to 'control' him.

athoatho
06-26-2009, 04:18 AM
fully agree with you

Hebi
06-26-2009, 06:57 AM
Will Gaara still have the creepy cool eyes, or is he able to sleep now?
*shrugs* IDK

KARINISSOSEXY
06-26-2009, 10:54 AM
Okay, before I get to the topic at hand, I had to create a new account/password because the new forums are giving me the runaround while trying to reset the old password... one link says "click here to reset your password" or whatever, I do it, then the e-mail I receive gives me a link to confirm the password change and the forum turns around and says "this link no longer works, please use this form instead," and it brings me back to where I started lol... anyone else get that?

Anywho, I am slowly working my way through the manga, so I am not up to date in manga events but I am up to date on the anime-- I was wondering if Gaara has any kind of future role really, after his ordeal, and if he is even nearly as powerful as he was before. Please dont give me spoilers, just confirm or deny my ponderings xD
yeah i got that but it worked you have to use the Link RIGHT AWAY or else it wont ork, if you do it again theyle give you a new link.

KARINISSOSEXY
06-26-2009, 10:56 AM
I JUST READ CHAPTER 453 HE STILL LOoks LIKE A RACOON AND STILL HAs a SAND GOURD!!!!!
hE CAN STILL use SAND!!!!!

KARINISSOSEXY
06-26-2009, 11:00 AM
yeah i got that but it worked you have to use the Link RIGHT AWAY or else it wont ork, if you do it again theyle give you a new link.

HES NOT weAKER!! Hes still JUST as powerful! The only difference is the sand wont automatically protect him anymore!!

KARINISSOSEXY
06-26-2009, 11:01 AM

HES NOT weAKER!! Hes still JUST as powerful! The only difference is the sand wont automatically protect him anymore!!

Yajyuu Mikazuki
06-26-2009, 11:06 AM
Plus isn't Sasuke heading there now? So there will be fighting :D

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-26-2009, 11:12 AM
He can still control sand.

hazymoon101
06-26-2009, 11:15 AM
i think gaara is not going to be as strong as he used to be but at least he can still control sand
Well I guess so after what the Akatsuki did to him

Fan of Minato
06-26-2009, 11:37 AM
Yes Gaara still has his powers, he used sand to shake naruto's hand, and I think the author said, that Gaara will never lose the rings around his eyes, or his ability to control sand. I think it is his own Kekkei Genkai, like Iron Sand.

yondaime
06-26-2009, 11:57 AM
Yes Gaara still has his powers, he used sand to shake naruto's hand, and I think the author said, that Gaara will never lose the rings around his eyes, or his ability to control sand. I think it is his own Kekkei Genkai, like Iron Sand.

oh thats cool cuz i can't imagine him without the rings around his eyes

Protector
06-26-2009, 12:03 PM
is gaara even alive?

hinata luver
06-26-2009, 12:09 PM
laters

Haru
06-26-2009, 05:06 PM
Huh.. I wonder.. Like, years after the anime ends.. Would Gaara get married and would there be little sand nins running around everywhere that could control sand too? ^__^ Hehe.

bretnova
06-26-2009, 06:47 PM
he does have some power remember he used sand to shake naruto's hand when they said goodbye after he rescued him