PDA

View Full Version : BleachFV: VC and EA war: PuppetMP .vs. ILK

i_love_kakashi
08-15-2010, 06:59 PM
puppetmasterpossession .vs. ILK

Rules: GM is an automatic disqualification.
Rounds: 10

I'll go first if you'd like, doesn't matter to me.

puppetmasterpossession
08-15-2010, 07:03 PM
doesn't matter to me either.

i_love_kakashi
08-15-2010, 07:05 PM
LOL just pick, I hate picking. lol xD

puppetmasterpossession
08-15-2010, 07:06 PM
k you go

i_love_kakashi
08-15-2010, 07:08 PM
Okay! Thanks! lol
Next post is my move

Hidan of the Mist
08-15-2010, 07:10 PM
what haps to him and 9 fight ?

puppetmasterpossession
08-15-2010, 07:12 PM
what haps to him and 9 fight ?

9 was unable to fight for some reason

Hidan of the Mist
08-15-2010, 07:17 PM
Oh finish it up pmp xD

puppetmasterpossession
08-15-2010, 07:17 PM
lol thanks xD

puppetmasterpossession
08-15-2010, 07:29 PM
Crap your not gonna put up walls right?

i_love_kakashi
08-15-2010, 07:33 PM
I arrive in Karakura town on top of a large building, looking for my opponent. It is the big war against the Vizard Crew and the Espada Alliance. Another Arrancar couldn't fight, so I was sent instead. As I scan the tops of the building, I see the Vizard standing there about 70ft. away, three buildings. I give him a quick smile because I think to myself, "I may not be one of the best, but I will try my hardest, and become one of the best."

I jump to a building closer to him, now I am about 30ft. away. I stand there and I stick my left arm out in front of me and I move it from left to right, as I do that I make a "C" shape made out of water. It is at hip level. I then fire it off, and as soon as it leaves the front of me, I clap my hands, causing a huge gust of wind to fallow directly behind it causing the "C" to speed up, now it is moving fast. I aim for his stomach area. If hit by it, there should be bad cut wounds.

After I that, I stick both of my arms up and face my hands towards him. Out of my left hand I fire three balas right behind the water attack in hopes of burning him if my first attack doesn't hit, and then I then run to the left about 10ft. and angle my right hand at him. So now it's coming at him at an angle, out of my right hand I fire a dart. One dart has enough strength to destroy a small building. They are set off when I say a certain word. Also, if hit by one they will stick to you or where ever they hit. I then start to charge a cero in my mouth, and pull out my sword and stand ready for his attack back.

puppetmasterpossession
08-15-2010, 07:54 PM
I arrive in Karakura town on top of a large building, looking for my opponent. It is the big war against the Vizard Crew and the Espada Alliance. Another Arrancar couldn't fight, so I was sent instead. As I scan the tops of the building, I see the Vizard standing there about 70ft. away, three buildings. I give him a quick smile because I think to myself, "I may not be one of the best, but I will try my hardest, and become one of the best."

I jump to a building closer to him, now I am about 30ft. away. I stand there and I stick my left arm out in front of me and I move it from left to right, as I do that I make a "C" shape made out of water. It is at hip level. I then fire it off, and as soon as it leaves the front of me, I clap my hands, causing a huge gust of wind to fallow directly behind it causing the "C" to speed up, now it is moving fast. I aim for his stomach area. If hit by it, there should be bad cut wounds.

After I that, I stick both of my arms up and face my hands towards him. Out of my left hand I fire three balas right behind the water attack in hopes of burning him if my first attack doesn't hit, and then I then run to the left about 10ft. and angle my right hand at him. So now it's coming at him at an angle, out of my right hand I fire a dart. One dart has enough strength to destroy a small building. They are set off when I say a certain word. Also, if hit by one they will stick to you or where ever they hit. I then start to charge a cero in my mouth, and pull out my sword and stand ready for his attack back.

i am sitting on the bench i built on the top of a law firm building and i see someone 70 ft away, they jump closer to me and the thought occurred to me that i was supposed to be fighting in the big war. noticing that they jumped closer to me i know that this can't be good. i stand up and see a C made out of water come at me. i then jump to the next building over to dodge her attacks."haha well that was easy i must say... hey you wouldn't happen to be Cutiepie 1224 would you?? The dating site set us up to meet here tonight." thinking to myself "why would my date attack me??" i decide that i should attack back.

i jump one building closer to her and i am 10 feet away. i then say "Infettare" and a very thin yellow cloud of mist that barley obscures our vison comes out of my pores in a 15 foot diameter, it is raining poison drops and makes some poison puddles, and it follows me. Then i say hado 54 Haien and send that at you followed closely by hado 58 tenran, which has some of my mist in it.

"come on now we don't have to fight. your to pretty to fight me!"

i then say bakudo 63 sajo sabaku,then i fire hado 88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho
and attemp to hit you. and take a defensive stance

i won't be able to counter till 3:10 tomorrow sorry!

i_love_kakashi
08-15-2010, 07:58 PM
Lol I'll counter tonight, and that's fine at 3:10pm because that's what time I wake up xD

Hidan of the Mist
08-15-2010, 08:01 PM
pmp mention all what they do so they dont wonder wth ur talking about not everybody knows what all the kido is fool. U should have learned the first 3times I told you

Chidori of Death
08-15-2010, 08:02 PM
Gooooooo ILK!!!!

Kazumi Saitama
08-15-2010, 08:46 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOO ILK! Yay! ♥

Noctis Arashi
08-15-2010, 08:47 PM
Go ILK!! :D

i_love_kakashi
08-15-2010, 08:50 PM
i am sitting on the bench i built on the top of a law firm building and i see someone 70 ft away, they jump closer to me and the thought occurred to me that i was supposed to be fighting in the big war. noticing that they jumped closer to me i know that this can't be good. i stand up and see a C made out of water come at me. i then jump to the next building over to dodge her attacks."haha well that was easy i must say... hey you wouldn't happen to be Cutiepie 1224 would you?? The dating site set us up to meet here tonight." thinking to myself "why would my date attack me??" i decide that i should attack back.

i jump one building closer to her and i am 10 feet away. i then say "Infettare" and a very thin yellow cloud of mist that barley obscures our vison comes out of my pores in a 15 foot diameter, it is raining poison drops and makes some poison puddles, and it follows me. Then i say hado 54 Haien and send that at you followed closely by hado 58 tenran, which has some of my mist in it.

I watch as my attack just blows on by him as he jumps to the building, and see my dart crash into the building. I'll use that sometime later in the fight. I hear his say something and a yellow cloud comes off of him. I jump back back about 30ft. to the building behind me. While jumping back clap my hands and a large gust of wind comes off of them and I aom it at the rain cloud, and blow it away. I then fire my cero that I've been charging for a while now at his attacks? that are coming at me. It cancels out the first two? As soon as I fired my cero I drop down and punch the top of the building causing a hole in it and I jump down into the building, while the other attacks go over. I watch as the mist and everything clears and I come back out to hear, I am too pretty to fight.

I yell back to him, "Thank you, but I'm here to prove myself! Now, it's time to get going, no more being nice." Feelings rush threw me as I stand there looking at him. I ask myself, "Should I be angry right now?" then I hear somethings fall where I broke the hole in the building hit. I snap out of what I was thinking.

I start charging a cero in my hollow hole in the center of my stomach. While doing that I run closer to him, I hop from the building I was on and now I am on his. I then stop, and I point my left hand towards the ground and a board made of water is made. I jump on my board to avoid the poisonous puddles of water, and I sonido in front of him with the board still under my feet, so I swing my sword up from right to left, trying to hit from his right hip and going to his heart on the left. While doing that I then force my spiritual energy into my right leg and it has wind form around it, and the bone strengthens. I kick for his right knee in hopes of breaking it. I then fire my cero off that was in my hollow hole right at his stomach because that is where I am facing. It is just a regular cero.

After I fire the cero, since I am still right in front of him, I force my spiritual energy in my mouth and a small amount of water is formed into a shape of a 9mm bullet. I aim for the center of his forehead, and fire it. I fire it and, say out loud, "I'm trying to end this quick, Silly."

i_love_kakashi
08-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Gooooooo ILK!!!!

Thank you! :3

GOOOOOOOOOOO ILK! Yay! ♥

Aww, thanks! ;D <3

Go ILK!! :D

Thank you Susan ;D

puppetmasterpossession
08-16-2010, 04:41 PM
I watch as my attack just blows on by him as he jumps to the building, and see my dart crash into the building. I'll use that sometime later in the fight. I hear his say something and a yellow cloud comes off of him. I jump back back about 30ft. to the building behind me. While jumping back clap my hands and a large gust of wind comes off of them and I aom it at the rain cloud, and blow it away. I then fire my cero that I've been charging for a while now at his attacks? that are coming at me. It cancels out the first two?those are bakudo what about the other hado, do they hit you cuz if they do then you are dead As soon as I fired my cero I drop down and punch the top of the building causing a hole in it and I jump down into the building, while the other attacks go over. I watch as the mist and everything clears and I come back out to hear, I am too pretty to fight.

I yell back to him, "Thank you, but I'm here to prove myself! Now, it's time to get going, no more being nice." Feelings rush threw me as I stand there looking at him. I ask myself, "Should I be angry right now?" then I hear somethings fall where I broke the hole in the building hit. I snap out of what I was thinking.

I start charging a cero in my hollow hole in the center of my stomach. While doing that I run closer to him, I hop from the building I was on and now I am on his. I then stop, and I point my left hand towards the ground and a board made of water is made. I jump on my board to avoid the poisonous puddles of water, and I sonido in front of him with the board still under my feet, so I swing my sword up from right to left, trying to hit from his right hip and going to his heart on the left. While doing that I then force my spiritual energy into my right leg and it has wind form around it, and the bone strengthens. I kick for his right knee in hopes of breaking it. I then fire my cero off that was in my hollow hole right at his stomach because that is where I am facing. It is just a regular cero.

After I fire the cero, since I am still right in front of him, I force my spiritual energy in my mouth and a small amount of water is formed into a shape of a 9mm bullet. I aim for the center of his forehead, and fire it. I fire it and, say out loud, "I'm trying to end this quick, Silly."

alright just so you know my cloud is always generating so even if you blow if away it will come back.

*i see she jumps toward me and my cloud regenerates all i can think is" bad decision". when she swings he sword at me i just dive under her water bored and dodge, but then she kicks me, now me being the "fantastic" actor i am just dodge it but make her think she hit me and i fall of the building into an alley between the building she is standing on presently and the building she was on, and when she shoots the cero at me i just land on the edge of a dumpster on the ground and then run up the wall of the other building. once i get to the top she fires a 9mm bullet made out of water, deciding that i had better take her seriously i take out my zanp. and cut it in half making either side go around me. i then decide it is about time to attack. i use hado 54 haien again and a purple blast of energy comes out of my sword and if it hits you it will incenerate you, i then use hado 58 tenran and a tornado comes out of my sword toward you. then while you are handling those i use hado 90 Kurohitsugi and a black boz of energy forms around you and dozens of energy spears peirce the box. then just to make sure that you are dead i use hado 88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho and a gigantic electric blast of spiritual energy comes and tries to consume you.* "i'm sorry i just can't let you end this quickly, i have nothing to do all day so i'm just gonna keep fighting you...unless you dead...Then i'll just have to wait for Cutiepie 1224 to come meet me."

puppetmasterpossession
08-16-2010, 05:31 PM
CRAP!! i didn't know you were almost as good as Vatty!!
WHY didn't anyone tell me this!!!

i_love_kakashi
08-16-2010, 07:29 PM
I watch as my attack just blows on by him as he jumps to the building, and see my dart crash into the building. I'll use that sometime later in the fight. I hear his say something and a yellow cloud comes off of him. I jump back back about 30ft. to the building behind me. While jumping back clap my hands and a large gust of wind comes off of them and I aom it at the rain cloud, and blow it away. I then fire my cero that I've been charging for a while now at his attacks? that are coming at me. It cancels out the first two? As soon as I fired my cero I drop down and punch the top of the building causing a hole in it and I jump down into the building, while the other attacks go over. I watch as the mist and everything clears and I come back out to hear, I am too pretty to fight.

alright just so you know my cloud is always generating so even if you blow if away it will come back.

*i see she jumps toward me and my cloud regenerates all i can think is" bad decision". when she swings he sword at me i just dive under her water bored and dodge, but then she kicks me, now me being the "fantastic" actor i am just dodge it but make her think she hit me and i fall of the building into an alley between the building she is standing on presently and the building she was on, and when she shoots the cero at me i just land on the edge of a dumpster on the ground and then run up the wall of the other building. once i get to the top she fires a 9mm bullet made out of water, deciding that i had better take her seriously i take out my zanp. and cut it in half making either side go around me. i then decide it is about time to attack. i use hado 54 haien again and a purple blast of energy comes out of my sword and if it hits you it will incenerate you, i then use hado 58 tenran and a tornado comes out of my sword toward you. then while you are handling those i use hado 90 Kurohitsugi and a black boz of energy forms around you and dozens of energy spears peirce the box. then just to make sure that you are dead i use hado 88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho and a gigantic electric blast of spiritual energy comes and tries to consume you.* "i'm sorry i just can't let you end this quickly, i have nothing to do all day so i'm just gonna keep fighting you...unless you dead...Then i'll just have to wait for Cutiepie 1224 to come meet me."

I would like his counter to be judged because, I don't think he would've been able to simply dodge my attacks a point blank range.

Spleen Boy
08-16-2010, 07:30 PM
I would like his counter to be judged because, I don't think he would've been able to simply dodge my attacks a point blank range.

Who rubbed my lamp? I am here to read a move. Gimmie a moment.

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
08-16-2010, 07:34 PM
Who rubbed my lamp?
<.<
>.>

i_love_kakashi
08-16-2010, 07:34 PM
Who rubbed my lamp? I am here to read a move. Gimmie a moment.

Mmmkay

Kazumi Saitama
08-16-2010, 07:36 PM
xDDD!

I love Spleen.

i_love_kakashi
08-16-2010, 07:41 PM
xDDD!

I love Spleen.

LOL me too! :3

Spleen Boy
08-16-2010, 07:43 PM
Alrighty. Lets see what we have here...

1. I am going to have to say that ILK is in fact, too pretty to fight. I must induct a penalty against PMP for doing so.

2. I am going to have to start off by saying with the advanced speed of a sonido backing her attack. A normal "dodge" (That was all that was specified) would not be able to dodge her sword. You neither specified a sonido, counter or advnaced movement of any kind. Only diving under her board which was never specified how high off the ground it even was. How do you know you could even fit under it? Secondly. her sword came from UNDER and went UP. Going down would be a nice way to get your face torn up, especially since you never even said what side you dodged too. Straight down would be bloody face with sword in it.

3. Not sure about the kick... depending on what position you were in... that should actually be fine. Though I am pretty sure she would notice you not connecting with her foot... even if you are a great actor.

finally for numero 4! She kicks you and then at point blank range fires a cero. You gave no explination of using a sonido. At point blank range... even if you jump backwards really really fast. you are gettin some cero all up in your face.

Basically you got hit alot in that round. That is my judgement. Though I am not technically a judge so you know. whateva.

Kazumi Saitama
08-16-2010, 07:46 PM
Spleen, you are a damn Judge. e.e

Spleen Boy
08-16-2010, 07:46 PM
A damn judge? That sounds bad.

Kazumi Saitama
08-16-2010, 07:50 PM
Also, slicing a bullet in half that was fired directly in front of you is hax. This is not The Matrix.

i_love_kakashi
08-16-2010, 07:51 PM
Sooo ?
What happens now ?

Spleen Boy
08-16-2010, 07:52 PM
Sooo ?
What happens now ?

.... I dunno aktually. I really didn't think that far ahead.

Hally
08-16-2010, 07:53 PM
Spleeny should be one of the judges for freeverse.

i_love_kakashi
08-16-2010, 07:54 PM
D:
I don't know what to do now!

Spleen Boy
08-16-2010, 07:57 PM
D:

Victory dance? Host a barbaque of victory?
Comment on my hilarious yet totally informative judging style?

Kazumi Saitama
08-16-2010, 07:59 PM
Sooo ?
What happens now ?

He edits his post or forfeits.

.... I dunno aktually. I really didn't think that far ahead.

D:

You both are hopeless. >.>

Spleeny should be one of the judges for freeverse.

He is.

i_love_kakashi
08-16-2010, 07:59 PM
So it's over already ? D:

Edit: OHHH OKAY! Yes I am hopeless :3

Chidori of Death
08-16-2010, 08:00 PM
....Go Ilk!

Hally
08-16-2010, 08:01 PM
Spleeny is a judge.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
08-16-2010, 08:01 PM
Also, slicing a bullet in half that was fired directly in front of you is hax. This is not The Matrix.

;);););););););)!

Kazumi Saitama
08-16-2010, 08:02 PM
Spleeny is a judge.

Indeed.

Kazumi Saitama
08-16-2010, 08:02 PM
;);););););););)!

Shush you. >.>

Spleen Boy
08-16-2010, 08:03 PM
;);););););););)!

Crap he's on to us.

QUICK!!! Everyone eat the blue pill!

Hally
08-16-2010, 08:04 PM
Coolz.

Kazumi Saitama
08-16-2010, 08:06 PM
Crap he's on to us.

Lmao! Rep for you.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
08-16-2010, 08:07 PM
Crap he's on to us.

AHA! So that's where my pills went.

I could have gotten pregnant, you bastard!

Spleen Boy
08-16-2010, 08:07 PM
Gracias. But seriously someone needs to shove Maik into one of the baby pods.

Chidori of Death
08-16-2010, 08:16 PM
Gooooooooooo ILK!!!*gets out Pom Poms*

puppetmasterpossession
08-16-2010, 10:06 PM
so i edit ok hold on

Hidan of the Mist
08-16-2010, 10:10 PM
Pmp get serious

puppetmasterpossession
08-16-2010, 10:16 PM

*i see she jumps toward me and my cloud regenerates all i can think is" bad decision". when she swings he sword at me i i shunpo upwards before the sword can cut me and then i focus my SP to my leg and land a kick right on her head.But then she kicks me, i go flying off the edge of the building into an alleyway and land in a dumpster.* "just to let you know if you car Cutiepie 1224 this date is TOTALLY OFF!!!" i shunpo up the building and land on the roof only to have a cero fired at me, i simply say hado 54 Haien (which will cancel out the cero) and shoot it at the cero and they cancel eachother out. once i do that she fires a 9mm bullet made out of water, i then say hado 58 tenran and the bullet gets caught up in the tornado and is therefore nullified. i then decide it is about time to attack. i jump within 10 feet of you and i use hado 54 haien again and a purple blast of energy comes out of my sword and if it hits you it will incenerate you, i then use hado 58 tenran and a tornado comes out of my sword toward you. then while you are handling those i use hado 90 Kurohitsugi and a black boz of energy forms around you and dozens of energy spears peirce the box. then just to make sure that you are dead i use hado 88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho and a gigantic electric blast of spiritual energy comes and tries to consume you.* "i'm sorry i just can't let you end this quickly, i have nothing to do all day so i'm just gonna keep fighting you...unless you dead...Then i'll just have to wait for Cutiepie 1224 to come meet me."

puppetmasterpossession
08-16-2010, 10:20 PM

ok since we are having judges check things can i have a judge check this out?? she blocked my first 2 attacks which were hado 54 haien and hado 58 tenran but she fail to block my bakudo 63 sajo sabaku which would trap her or my hado 88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho which would kill her, care to judge?

Kazumi Saitama
08-16-2010, 10:32 PM

This is too vague. The attack needs more description. As I have reiterated several times, your opponent can use your attack against you if you are not descriptive.

i_love_kakashi
08-16-2010, 10:35 PM

I two attacks in yellow and two attacks in pink.
For a totally of four attacks.

I canceled out your first two attacks with the cero, and then I went into the building and let the other two attacks go over head.

puppetmasterpossession
08-16-2010, 10:35 PM
This is too vague. The attack needs more description. As I have reiterated several times, your opponent can use your attack against you if you are not descriptive.

but she didn't use it against me she just didn't even pay attention to them!

Noctis Arashi
08-16-2010, 10:37 PM
ALSO, as a judge myself. 4 high level kido is unbelievably hax, especially so close together and without incantation. MEANING, you wouldn't even have the reiatsu to use #88.

i_love_kakashi
08-16-2010, 10:43 PM

First two attacks, in yellow.
Second set of two attacks in pink.

That was my counter to your attacks.

puppetmasterpossession
08-16-2010, 10:44 PM
ALSO, as a judge myself. 4 high level kido is unbelievably hax, especially so close together and without incantation. MEANING, you wouldn't even have the reiatsu to use #88.

dude i am a kido master, my guy was the former kido luitenant and put up a fight with the captain.

puppetmasterpossession
08-16-2010, 10:45 PM
First two attacks, in yellow.
Second set of two attacks in pink.

That was my counter to your attacks.

sorry i didn't see the part where they went over head i must of just skipped that, sorry!

Noctis Arashi
08-16-2010, 10:46 PM
dude i am a kido master, my guy was the former kido luitenant and put up a fight with the captain.
Doesn't matter. Hachi(prob spelled his name wrong) was completely exhausted after 4 bakudo. And he was STRICTLY kido with Hollow mask.

You lack the sp.

Hidan of the Mist
08-16-2010, 10:50 PM
Ummm are you stupid? Look at us Fv fighters compared to Bleach we are atleast 3x stronger than them all. Sp is nothing to be talking about we dont have enough

puppetmasterpossession
08-16-2010, 10:51 PM
ya if you look at how much people use this isn't even close to the level

Noctis Arashi
08-16-2010, 10:52 PM
Ummm are you stupid? Look at us Fv fighters compared to Bleach we are atleast 3x stronger than them all. Sp is nothing to be talking about we dont have enough
Your biased. I was called out on GM for using 3 high level kido in a row.

puppetmasterpossession
08-16-2010, 10:53 PM
by who?

Hidan of the Mist
08-16-2010, 10:54 PM
Your biased. I was called out on GM for using 3 high level kido in a row.Called a combo

Noctis Arashi
08-16-2010, 10:54 PM
by who?
3 judges.

i_love_kakashi
08-16-2010, 10:56 PM

*i see she jumps toward me and my cloud regenerates all i can think is" bad decision". when she swings he sword at me i i shunpo upwards before the sword can cut me and then i focus my SP to my leg and land a kick right on her head.But then she kicks me, i go flying off the edge of the building into an alleyway and land in a dumpster.* "just to let you know if you car Cutiepie 1224 this date is TOTALLY OFF!!!" i shunpo up the building and land on the roof only to have a cero fired at me, i simply say hado 54 Haien (which will cancel out the cero) and shoot it at the cero and they cancel eachother out. once i do that she fires a 9mm bullet made out of water, i then say hado 58 tenran and the bullet gets caught up in the tornado and is therefore nullified. i then decide it is about time to attack. i jump within 10 feet of you and i use hado 54 haien again and a purple blast of energy comes out of my sword and if it hits you it will incenerate you, i then use hado 58 tenran and a tornado comes out of my sword toward you. then while you are handling those i use hado 90 Kurohitsugi and a black boz of energy forms around you and dozens of energy spears peirce the box. then just to make sure that you are dead i use hado 88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho and a gigantic electric blast of spiritual energy comes and tries to consume you.* "i'm sorry i just can't let you end this quickly, i have nothing to do all day so i'm just gonna keep fighting you...unless you dead...Then i'll just have to wait for Cutiepie 1224 to come meet me."

In Yellow, it's looking like a GM to me.

In Pink, how are you still getting hit with my attacks? They were chained together. SO, meaning right after another in close range.

puppetmasterpossession
08-16-2010, 10:59 PM
In Yellow, it's looking like a GM to me.

In Pink, how are you still getting hit with my attacks? They were chained together. SO, meaning right after another in close range.

yellow: sorry I meant to put tried but my mom was nagging me and i was saying something that i did so it came out like that, how is the 2nd one

pink: sorry do you not want me to get hit? i can change that...

Noctis Arashi
08-16-2010, 11:01 PM
Thats not an excuse. =/ You GM, its DQ.

i_love_kakashi
08-16-2010, 11:02 PM
yellow: sorry I meant to put tried but my mom was nagging me and i was saying something that i did so it came out like that, how is the 2nd one

pink: sorry do you not want me to get hit? i can change that...

The second one looks a like GM to me because "i use hado 90 Kurohitsugi and a black boz of energy forms around you and dozens of energy spears peirce the box." You are saying you caught me already in the box. You have to attempt to catch me.

Noctis Arashi
08-16-2010, 11:03 PM
Yes ILK, thats correct. I have read and concluded you win by means of DQ.

puppetmasterpossession
08-16-2010, 11:05 PM
alright
i lose GG
i just don't think it is fair to win by someone saying they did something instead of attempted to but whatev

GG ILK you won fair and Square

Noctis Arashi
08-16-2010, 11:06 PM
alright
i lose GG
i just don't think it is fair to win by someone saying they did something instead of attempted to but whatev

Ehhhh tough luck. Your hidans student. =/ But whatever.

puppetmasterpossession
08-16-2010, 11:09 PM
HEY!!! don't talk like that about HIDAN K. He is a better teacher than you could ever even dream of being so don't talk like that about him!!! GOT IT!!!!

now for this

*Seeing as though she has won i decide to go and get something to eat at Applebee's so i go to a locale Applebee's and reward myslef for not being a coward.*

Noctis Arashi
08-16-2010, 11:11 PM
HEY! don't talk like that about HIDAN K he is a better teacher than you could ever even dream of being so don't talk like that about him! GOT IT!!!!

now for this

*Seeing as though she has won i decide to go and get something to eat at Applebee's so i go to a locale Applebee's and reward myslef for not being a coward.*
*laughs* I've taught one student mainly. And he could probably solo you and hidan. =/

i_love_kakashi
08-16-2010, 11:12 PM
alright
i lose GG

Aw, thanks.

Noctis Arashi
08-16-2010, 11:13 PM
Nice match ILK. Imma leave before PMP blows a gasket. xD

puppetmasterpossession
08-16-2010, 11:14 PM
*laughs* I've taught one student mainly. And he could probably solo you and hidan. =/

DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A DARN?? I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY KIND OF BULLYING!! GOT IT?? good, now stop insulting people and the world can go on nicely.

i_love_kakashi
08-16-2010, 11:14 PM

Thanks Susan! ;D
/gives you a hug because of messing with you last night.

LOOL okay xD

puppetmasterpossession
08-16-2010, 11:15 PM

hey everything is OK with me until someone starts putting other people down.

Noctis Arashi
08-16-2010, 11:16 PM
Thanks Susan! ;D
/gives you a hug because of messing with you last night.

LOOL okay xD
Its what I do. =]

@PMP- Damn I wish I was a mod so I could infract that. >.>

puppetmasterpossession
08-16-2010, 11:16 PM
Aw, thanks.

ya no prob GG

puppetmasterpossession
08-16-2010, 11:17 PM
Its what I do. =]

@PMP- Damn I wish I was a mod so I could infract that. >.>

thats a nice thought!

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-16-2010, 11:21 PM
*Swings hammer

It's a .... HOME RUN!

08-16-2010, 11:21 PM
What a boring fight.

i_love_kakashi
08-16-2010, 11:22 PM
What a boring fight.

Sorry! D:

08-16-2010, 11:24 PM
Sorry! D:
Not your fault kid. I'm just not entrained unless there is a body that's dead. Otherwise, I'm simply bored out of mind. Wasn't your fault your opponent GMed.

i_love_kakashi
08-16-2010, 11:26 PM
Not your fault kid. I'm just not entrained unless there is a body that's dead. Otherwise, I'm simply bored out of mind. Wasn't your fault your opponent GMed.

Lol I was trying to cause that! xD

08-16-2010, 11:28 PM
Lol I was trying to cause that! xD
At least you won. [Puts my hands in my pockets and walks away]

Hidan of the Mist
08-16-2010, 11:53 PM
Damn *walks out*

Chidori 3
08-17-2010, 01:46 AM
why does everything seem so strict around here? wheres the fun?