PDA

View Full Version : Lik U VS Meh!

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-14-2010, 03:54 PM
Because no one checks the stickied thread.
----

Time: Nighttime
Weather: Cloudy
Starting Distance: 5o met.
Knowledge: Whatever you Know

---

*No Regeneration
*Limit of fifteen turns
*You go first

puppetmasterpossession
08-14-2010, 05:59 PM
i'll fight ya
OK?

Teddie
08-15-2010, 06:51 AM
BWAHAHAHAHA.
Sure you will, PMZ

puppetmasterpossession
08-15-2010, 11:08 AM
lol if he will finish his fight (looks at shin and kejon) then i'll fight him even if i lose miserabley i can get stats

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-15-2010, 11:17 AM
Go first then.

puppetmasterpossession
08-15-2010, 11:35 AM
ok

* I am walking through times square after just seeing Cats on broadway, that was the 7th time i've seen it but i still don't under stand it. anyway after walking through times square for a while it suddenly gets harder to stand up, there is so much SP that i can't do to much. looking for who or what has the amazing SP i look and see The Great Vatty 50 meters away from me. i quickly run towards him and close the space to 10 feet. i then say "infettare" and a yellow cloud Comes out from all my pores in a 15 foot diameter,it follows me and it has poison the rains down from it. then i use Hado 54 Haien followed by Hado 58 Tenran, first i have the haien go towards you then i have the tenran follow closly behind it. then i use hado 61 Rikujōkōrō and try to capture him, knowing that he wil evade it with ease i use hado 63 Sajo Sabaku attemting to buy some time for me to attack.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-15-2010, 11:49 AM
I don't have a Spiritual Pressure, because I don't use Spiritual Energy.

puppetmasterpossession
08-15-2010, 11:50 AM
I don't have a Spiritual Pressure, because I don't use Spiritual Energy.

o what do you use?? was it chi?

puppetmasterpossession
08-15-2010, 12:22 PM
* I am walking through times square after just seeing Cats on broadway, that was the 7th time i've seen it but i still don't under stand it. anyway after walking through times square for a while it suddenly gets harder to stand up, there is so much chi around that i can't do to much. looking for who or what has the amazing chi power, i look around only to see The Great Vatty 50 meters away from me. i quickly run towards him and close the space to 10 feet. i then say "infettare" and a yellow cloud Comes out from all my pores in a 15 foot diameter,it follows me and it has poison the rains down from it. then i use Hado 54 Haien followed by Hado 58 Tenran, first i have the haien go towards you then i have the tenran follow closly behind it. then i use hado 61 Rikujōkōrō and try to capture him, knowing that he wil evade it with ease i use hado 63 Sajo Sabaku attemting to buy some time for me to attack.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-15-2010, 12:35 PM
You can't trace Chi either, because you are not a human.

puppetmasterpossession
08-15-2010, 01:05 PM
* I am walking through times square after just seeing Cats on broadway, that was the 7th time i've seen it but i still don't under stand it. anyway after walking through times square for a while, i look around only to see The Great Vatty 50 meters away from me.deciding that he will attack if i don't i attack. i quickly run towards him and close the space to 10 feet. i then say "infettare" and a yellow cloud Comes out from all my pores in a 15 foot diameter,it follows me and it has poison the rains down from it. then i use Hado 54 Haien followed by Hado 58 Tenran, first i have the haien go towards you then i have the tenran follow closly behind it. then i use hado 61 Rikujōkōrō and try to capture him, knowing that he wil evade it with ease i use hado 63 Sajo Sabaku attemting to buy some time for me to attack.

puppetmasterpossession
08-15-2010, 01:23 PM
does that work?

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-15-2010, 01:35 PM
Good luck spotting me amidst hundreds of people.

puppetmasterpossession
08-15-2010, 01:42 PM
well i did, cuz i'm awesome
fine hold on i'll fix it.

* I am walking through times square after just seeing Cats on broadway, that was the 7th time i've seen it but i still don't under stand it. anyway after walking through times square for a while, i thne go up in the air to see if i can see anyone i know and don't so i go back down away from where i was at first and when i get on the ground i am standing 10 feet away from The Great Vatty.origanaly we were at 50 meters but i closed that space. deciding that he will attack if i don't i attack. i quickly run towards him and close the space to 10 feet. i then say "infettare" and a yellow cloud Comes out from all my pores in a 15 foot diameter,it follows me and it has poison the rains down from it. then i use Hado 54 Haien followed by Hado 58 Tenran, first i have the haien go towards you then i have the tenran follow closly behind it. then i use hado 61 Rikujōkōrō and try to capture him, knowing that he wil evade it with ease i use hado 63 Sajo Sabaku attemting to buy some time for me to attack.