PDA

View Full Version : kakashi vs Gai (Round 2)

FlyingThunderGod
08-14-2010, 03:22 PM
Restrictions: None

This should be interesting because they are rivals in the show. And i know you guys love talking about Kamui

321zigzag3
08-14-2010, 03:25 PM
If Kakashi uses Kamui on Gai it is over.

Not to mention if Kakashi can react to 6 Gated Gai with his left sharingan then it is over with Kamui.

Sage of the Sharingan
08-14-2010, 03:33 PM
It depends on who acts first, I think. If Gai goes gates then Kamui just won't be able to keep up.

321zigzag3
08-14-2010, 03:36 PM
It all depends on Kakashi's reaction speed.

We all know back in Part 1 Kakashi was able to track Lee's gates with his sharingan.

But what about 6 gates vs Post Skip Kakashi's sharingan?

colorles
08-14-2010, 04:23 PM
It depends on who acts first, I think. If Gai goes gates then Kamui just won't be able to keep up.

Kakashi easily tracks two susano arrows from close range, a hinra tensei powered nail, missle hardely in his line of sight, toyed with Sasuke speed wise, was out finessing Deva and Asura paths (although Kakashi got trolled); Kakashi's sharingan can track 6 gate Gai no problem, who's probably around Killer Bee's level of speed (maybe faster). in all 8 gates though, Gai is probably considerably faster than even R2 A

however Kakashi's sharingan can at least track 6 gate Gai and Kamui him

Miles Edgeworth
08-14-2010, 05:49 PM
Honestly I'd say it's more likely that Kakashi uses Kamui before Guy can even consider using the gates. At best, Guy would get a few gates open and even then he has to get all six to be anywhere near fast enough to bother Kakashi.

Akatsuki Tsunade
08-14-2010, 07:46 PM
I wish kakashi couldnt use Kamui it would be a very interesting fight. but since he can in this fight i give to kakashi and i feel like he is smarter than Gai as well

Akatsuki X
08-15-2010, 01:08 AM
Kakashi Kumai's Gai's head off before he has time to think about using gates.