PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: How about a chatroom

hazymoon101
06-21-2009, 05:10 PM
Hello people and moderators (I hope) it would be nice to have a chatroom or something cause the only way to chat with other user is to create a thread or something.Really alot of people would like to chat.Really who here would like to have a personal or public chatroom ?

SRhyse
06-21-2009, 05:11 PM
The War Council currently has one, but it's only visible and usable by them and us.

You will not now, nor ever, have a chat function built into the forum for saying dumb stuff like lol and pie throwing, which is the entirety of the chat subforum. We can't moderate it, and won't, because all the posts would be stupid. Case and point: all the chat threads on the forum are currently stupid.

You can use PMing, however, and we're looking to set up social groups this week that'd allow you to do something similar to a chatroom with PMs in your own private group.

hazymoon101
06-21-2009, 05:16 PM
The War Council currently has one, but it's only visible and usable by them and us.

You will not now, nor ever, have a chat function built into the forum for saying dumb stuff like lol and pie throwing, which is the entirety of the chat subforum. We can't moderate it, and won't, because all the posts would be stupid. Case and point: all the chat threads on the forum are currently stupid.

You can use PMing, however, and we're looking to set up social groups this week that'd allow you to do something similar to a chatroom with PMs in your own private group.
Thanks

Nick Tasogare
06-21-2009, 05:16 PM

That would help so much. I know myself, TheViolletteHeart, Sabra Kusabana, and Viceroy could really make use of that, seeing how we can only communicate via PM's, which can be quite slow sometimes. :)

Cade
06-21-2009, 05:20 PM
That's what I hate about the chat threads.I know a website that their chat threads are more civilized.

hinatas fan boy
06-29-2009, 07:07 AM

i think we need one for normal members cus i do like chat rooms and i fell vary left out:arrow::(:cry::cry::(

Toma RNK
06-29-2009, 07:17 AM
i think we need one for normal members cus i do like chat rooms and i fell vary left out:arrow::(:cry::cry::(

This is a forum. Not a chatting website.

hinatas fan boy
06-30-2009, 09:52 AM
This is a forum. Not a chatting website.

well then can u give me a chating website:shock::twisted::cry::twisted::evil:

itachiuchiha85
06-30-2009, 01:43 PM
well then can u give me a chating website:shock::twisted::cry::twisted::evil:

google it. if you find one go to it and chat away :)

evil buzzard
07-01-2009, 11:24 AM
It would be fun to have one, but SRhyse is rite.