PDA

View Full Version : Shadow's story

shadowatching
06-21-2009, 01:34 PM
WHispers.

Why are they whispering? I haven't done anything wrong A child of 6 thought, as she stood there in the darkened hallway, with nothing but a crack of light shining from under the half closed door. The pitch of the voices rose slowly, a climax of a verbal fight. Standing there, the child cocked her head to the side, one eye closed as the other remained fixed on the partly closed door.

Thump, thump, thump, thump, thump

A heart pounded from some where close, so close in fact one would swear it was their own. Well, the simple truth was, it was her heart as her feet willed themselves to move forth. Slowly as she gulped chilled air, feeling for the creeks she knew was there. The finger's finding themselves touching the hard wood next to her, a guide in the half lit night. Her hand clenched at the black night shirt, that was as long as her body almost touching the ground. A twitch of her lips, pulled down as she found out, the real reason of her birth. Her eyes widened as in horror.

An alarm went off, it was years since the horror of finding out. Her hand lifted and smacked the plastic noise maker, by the plain padded bed. Preferring a rather large blanket, with a white tiger imprint in the small heat of the morning sun. A sigh trickled through her lips, slowly as one breathed out. The eyes closed again, with a shuttered "gods". A lone tear creased the soft lower lid of her eye, forming a long liquid line, teasing down the side of her face, as one would slide on glasses. Her hand, moved slowly up and down the face, with a quick in take of air and a repeat of All will be fine Lying to herself?

One hand sliped between the small padding that was her bed and the floor itself the fingers curled harder around the padding. Holding steady, she sat up with little effort, even crossed her legs. Looking out the slowly creeping sun, like a child looking between its finger's to see the 'naughty' thing it shouldn't. Whispers fading in the distant light, while the hand slowly went down and plopped on the overly soft spread.

The eyes closed as the lips curled in a very light smile, A new day.

Grasping the spread on her lap, and with a flick of her wrist she scuttled out of the makeshift bed. Standing up, she looked at the door, was it safe? Of course it was, she was home alone as she has been for the past 8 years. Learning to take care of herself since then, was a piece of cake. She has been watching her mother cook and clean even. So, taking that knowledge in to the real life situations, proved to be helpful.

First time to get dressed, her clothing always simple as she wasn't in any particular clan, so the outfits didn't really matter what she wore. Pulling open the dresser she looked down noticing the multicolored tee's. Pants on the bottom drawer, as they should be. Pulling out a plain black shirt, nothing special about it, except for the fact, its her favorite color. Pushing the drawer back in to place, the next of course the pants. The dark shirt contrasted perfectly with the black pants.

That done, she looked back at the bed and left it messy, the only thing that has stayed messy. A smile crossed her lips, as the memory picked up "Please make your bed shadow' her mother used to tell her every time she left the room.

A soft rustle of wind, crossed the room as the window stood open, she prefered the fresh air over the closed in air. TO her, there was a difference. It felt like a finger brushing her cheek, as a mother did to a child when they got injured; either by a scrape of a knee or just the shock of falling down. A smile crossed her once saddened features, turning them up as a ray of sunshine would on that blissful evening or morning.

Hawk
06-21-2009, 01:37 PM
Great story! Are you gonna add on?

shadowatching
06-21-2009, 01:40 PM
slowly i am going to update the first page

Hawk
06-21-2009, 01:58 PM
Yes! keep going this is awesome

shadowatching
06-21-2009, 01:59 PM
it takes a while, i got one of my character's done and its 6 pages long....and not yet revised

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-21-2009, 06:48 PM
holy crap that is AMAZING!!!!! deeeeeeeep story dude and 6 pages unrevised/?!!! ALL HAIL SHADOWATCHING!!!

shadowatching
06-21-2009, 06:52 PM
lol, no hail the storm hurts

but yep, i can continue when i get a mood going..Just trying to think how far in to the future it has gone

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-21-2009, 06:57 PM
:shock::shock::shock::shock:thats far

Ulmo lord of waters
06-21-2009, 07:01 PM
She is a real good writer

shadowatching
06-21-2009, 07:04 PM
Just keep an eye on the first page, untill i can't use it any more before starting a new page.

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-22-2009, 06:55 AM
U rock!!!!!!! is the character like, a jinchuuriki or something? i just cant figure out what!!! GREAT CLIFFHANGER!!! u should be a writer!!!! that extra part, AMAZING!!!

shadowatching
06-22-2009, 02:16 PM
I am writing my character's history for now...

Ulmo lord of waters
06-23-2009, 07:39 PM
Always love ur writing!!!!!

shadowatching
06-23-2009, 10:06 PM
I am kinda stuck, i want to redo the bedroom part...but, I don't know what to redo on it

Ulmo lord of waters
06-25-2009, 07:54 PM
Mmm I'm not to good of a writer but you'll think of something

Dylandude
06-26-2009, 08:02 AM
Bravo, bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yetiee
07-01-2009, 03:01 PM
you should take out the part of where she stores her clothes...maybe you could explain why she wears plain clothes (if there is a reason)

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-02-2009, 08:57 AM
do more do more do more do more do more do more do more do more!!!!