PDA

View Full Version : So Kisame seems screwed....

TheBlackChidori
08-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Seriously. He's stuck on an island with the worst possible group.

Might Guy thinks that he's fighting his inner demon. God only knows what type of insecurities and anger awaits Kisame.

Killer Bee wants to rap more to Kisame. He already beat him once, now he's got a chance at an encore. Ear muffs, anyone?

Yamato ... Earth Element > Water. I think its time Yamato watered his plants.... lolz......No but seriously, 1st Hokage pwnz.

Naruto hates anything and everything Akatsuki. And Kisame = Itachi's partner = Link to Sasuke = Lovers Rage.

Killer Bee's buddy. Guy's sunglasses buddy. I smell alot of useless deaths.

So uhh, how does Kisame get out of this one?

Blind Uchiha
08-12-2010, 06:33 PM
Madara teleports him away.

I am dead serious about this. He may get the tar beaten out of him, but Madara has shown the ability to teleport in out of places in a flash.

TheBlackChidori
08-12-2010, 06:35 PM
If that happens, I'm just gonna be angry.

He coulda done that and saved Pain, his most lethal weapon....

Yo_Slayer
08-12-2010, 06:36 PM
Zetsu to the rescue.

naruto_jock
08-12-2010, 06:39 PM
I think it's a matter of whether Zetsu is keeping tabs on Kisame now because let's face it. Kisame is in a lot of sh*t right and just going all hard won't really do this time. I think with Naruto's new power, KB wanting to finish his "Kisame Tour" right, Guy facing his "inner demon" (I lol'd btw at this part TBC-san. XDDD), and the other two dudes who just seem pretty strong.....I think the only way for Kisame to live is if Zetsu knows what's happening to him.

EDIT: That is very true because I really think Pein was the strongest out of the original Akatsuki. I don't care if Kisame is the "Zero tailed beast".....there's no way he can live with the up-coming battle with all these dudes.

Blind Uchiha
08-12-2010, 06:42 PM
If that happens, I'm just gonna be angry.

He coulda done that and saved Pain, his most lethal weapon....

Well, when you look at it Pain would have become a liability at one point. Anyway, he saved the Sauce like that, so I am expecting him to save Kisame that way.

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-12-2010, 06:44 PM
That kisame turns out to be Zetsu's other half, while Kisame is just chillin' back with Madara drinking some tea trying to figure out the next move.

No but really, Kisame does seem screwed.

deidara#1
08-12-2010, 06:46 PM
No Kisame is a great Naruto character they can not keep killing off every character we know and love.

Wind Style Naruto
08-12-2010, 07:15 PM
No Kisame is a great Naruto character they can not keep killing off every character we know and love.

They can if they wanted to. He should've died when he was losing to Killer Bee.

Wooster
08-12-2010, 07:15 PM
Kisame is doomed, but Kabuto will just zombifiy him.

Wind Style Naruto
08-12-2010, 07:21 PM
Kisame will die but Suigetsu will get Samehada.

slyfoxx
08-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Kisame is about to get canned. uber naruto is about to unlease the true power of the fox for the first time and it going to be even better than when he beat Pain. But Kisame will not die Naruto wont let it happen him being a treehugger(one with nature) and all. Hate only breeds hate and he(UBER NARU) about peace, love, and Sasuke.
kisame will be allowed to leave the island to spead the word of uber naru and his good deeds.

Wind Style Naruto
08-12-2010, 07:39 PM
Kisame is about to get canned. uber naruto is about to unlease the true power of the fox for the first time and it going to be even better than when he beat Pain. But Kisame will not die Naruto wont let it happen him being a treehugger(one with nature) and all. Hate only breeds hate and he(UBER NARU) about peace, love, and Sasuke.
kisame will be allowed to leave the island to spead the word of uber naru and his good deeds.

Or Naruto spares Kisame and let his gaurd and Kisame attacks Naruto and Killer Bee kills him.

Slack 40
08-12-2010, 07:45 PM
no kisame uses his uber character jutsu to destroy them all.

but really i don't think kishi would have kisame die by a huge amount of powerful characters that would be a curb stomp.

We'll just have to wait till next week to see.

slyfoxx
08-12-2010, 07:50 PM
Or Naruto spares Kisame and let his gaurd and Kisame attacks Naruto and Killer Bee kills him.
kisame going to high-tail-it out of there soons as he see an opening. no one can catch him in the water.

deidara#1
08-12-2010, 08:03 PM
They can if they wanted to. He should've died when he was losing to Killer Bee.

I know they can but Kisame is the only bad guy from the start of Naruto and one of the last 3 real Akatsuki, I don't think they would have kept him around to get jumped and killed by Naruto, Guy, Yamato and Killer Bee.

slyfoxx
08-12-2010, 08:10 PM
I know they can but Kisame is the only bad guy from the start of Naruto and one of the last 3 real Akatsuki, I don't think they would have kept him around to get jumped and killed by Naruto, Guy, Yamato and Killer Bee.
hes a very stong charater so i think he been kept around to show just how stong naruto is.

id hate to tute my own horn but i called this back in my post (id hate to be first in line....5/29/10) as soon as uber naru was unleased he found fishface.

RealNinja
08-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Kisame is screwed but I think Gai is also. I think Kishi will be getting rid of Gai like he did Asuma. To me Shippuden is transition period for Naruto and his friends. Which means the older generation needs to be moved out the way sorry Gai. Good news is that its a good indication for third Saga of Naruto.

yondaime
08-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Knowing Madara, he'll probably try to test out Sasuke's new EMS and warp him in to have a tag battle with Kisame. That's actually not a bad idea. Kisame and Sasuke vs. Killer Bee and Naruto.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-12-2010, 11:53 PM
Kisam's true power gets, shown ans he beats the pudding out of everyone, making Naruto get more power and become more Haxx then his BF Sasuke could dream to be.

deidara#1
08-13-2010, 12:02 AM
Kisame is screwed but I think Gai is also. I think Kishi will be getting rid of Gai like he did Asuma. To me Shippuden is transition period for Naruto and his friends. Which means the older generation needs to be moved out the way sorry Gai. Good news is that its a good indication for third Saga of Naruto.

Gai is much more important then Asuma he is shown much more than him.

Knowing Madara, he'll probably try to test out Sasuke's new EMS and warp him in to have a tag battle with Kisame. That's actually not a bad idea. Kisame and Sasuke vs. Killer Bee and Naruto.

That would be a great fight Kisame probably has even more power than his shark form because most of the time the characters still living shows more power than they did before in big fights like that. I would not know who to rot for Kisame is my favorite character and I hate Sasuke.

Vivi
08-13-2010, 12:38 AM

Might Guy thinks that he's fighting his inner demon. God only knows what type of insecurities and anger awaits Kisame.

Killer Bee wants to rap more to Kisame. He already beat him once, now he's got a chance at an encore. Ear muffs, anyone?

Yamato ... Earth Element > Water. I think its time Yamato watered his plants.... lolz......No but seriously, 1st Hokage pwnz.

Naruto hates anything and everything Akatsuki. And Kisame = Itachi's partner = Link to Sasuke = Lovers Rage.

Could be worse.

Gai is bound to find out it's Kisame.
Well sure he doesn't remember him but he does remember Samehada.
Also: Gai could barely handle 30% Kisame without Gates.
100%+ Powerup with Samehada is something The Green Beast can hardly laugh at.

Bee defeated Kisame?That was a Clone in the end.And we got no Idea if Kisame really went all out due to the switch Plan.
Bee is also bound to hold back.Again.Unless he wants the others to get hurt.

Chakra Leech makes Yamato Fodder to him.
Also taking how many there are.
Kisame can possibly Leech their Chakra like Crazy to power himself up.

Agreed.

Actually Aoba is Kishi's Bad Omen.
Look back on him.Whenever he appeared a event happened that changed things quite big.
Fought when Oro invaded Konoha = Hiruzen died.
Aoba caused Sasuke to go after Itachi, getting owned thus increasing Sasuke's lust for Power and that on the other hand is pretty much the keypoint in Sasuke betraying Konoha and joining White Snake.
Aoba also appeared during the Hidan & Kakuzu Arc which we know meant Death for Asuma.

Also never forget Kishi is the writer.
We know he can pull random shenanigans out of nowhere.

Taker369
08-13-2010, 01:33 AM
either kisames gonna get a major power up or he,s gonna get trolled off.

MrReces
08-13-2010, 01:41 AM
This thread seemed to have turned into a BG thread.

EDIT: Kisame doesn't SEEM screwed he IS screwed. he's screwed in the front in the back, the ears and every other holes he has.

mrsticky005
08-13-2010, 01:55 AM
Could be worse.

Bee defeated Kisame?That was a Clone in the end.And we got no Idea if Kisame really went all out due to the switch Plan.

Agreed.

Look back on him.Whenever he appeared a event happened that changed things quite big.
Aoba caused Sasuke to go after Itachi, getting owned thus increasing Sasuke's lust for Power and that on the other hand is pretty much the keypoint in Sasuke betraying Konoha and joining White Snake.
Aoba also appeared during the Hidan & Kakuzu Arc which we know meant Death for Asuma.

http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum_original/images/avatars/gallery/shippuden/avatar_kisame.gif: Summoning Jutsu: C..Corey Feldman!? `o.o"

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs218.snc4/39219_1565481143551_1431069537_31517560_4113486_n. jpg

http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum_original/images/avatars/gallery/shippuden/avatar_guy.gif: Gasp `:shock: Everyone retreat! It's too strong!!!

Jonesy
08-13-2010, 02:20 AM
I believe Kisame is, how they say, [Insert word of choice here].

mrsticky005
08-13-2010, 02:27 AM
I believe Kisame is, how they say, [Insert word of choice here].

I heartily agree.

FlyingThunderGod
08-13-2010, 03:17 AM
Kisame gets out that form, then he water dome everybody. And leaves before anything serious happens

narulvr
08-13-2010, 04:08 AM
yea it curtains for him, his best bet is to either get teleported away by tobi or turn n2 a shark since he is on a island, jump in the ocean and haul booty

puppetmaster zack
08-13-2010, 08:56 AM
yes he is screwed and that is final sorry slacky but he is

Lavitz Slambert
08-13-2010, 09:06 AM
he'll swim the hell out of there i guess or he'll just get killed again but his death wont be as awesome as the first time so yeah or maybe they'll capture him? :/

puppetmaster zack
08-13-2010, 09:10 AM
he'll swim the hell out of there i guess or he'll just get killed again but his death wont be as awesome as the first time so yeah or maybe they'll capture him? :/
this is what will happen if he does

kisame-"he guys look big fishie"
#every body looks exept guy#
guy-"must not ugh i cnat resit" #run to the end of the cliff like everyone else as kisame kicks them all into the ocean#

Lady Tsunade
08-13-2010, 09:25 AM
Its Akatsuki, they're doomed to be screwed.
Bye Kisame! 8D

Parak111
08-13-2010, 09:30 AM

Plain and simple. Madara comes and teleports him away. Though I think that he'd do such a thing only for his Sasuke. He did it for him, so why not for Kisame? Kisame's been 1000x times more useful to the Akatsuki than Sasuke has ever been. Kisame deserves the save-me-in-the-last-moment
privilege.

Kisame also captured the Four Tails, and almost succeeded in capturing Killer Bee. Sasuke couldn't even capture him properly.

Abel Uchiha
08-13-2010, 09:36 AM
Plain and simple. Madara comes and teleports him away. Though I think that he'd do such a thing only for his Sasuke. He did it for him, so why not for Kisame? Kisame's been 1000x times more useful to the Akatsuki than Sasuke has ever been. Kisame deserves the save-me-in-the-last-moment
privilege.

Kisame also captured the Four Tails, and almost succeeded in capturing Killer Bee. Sasuke couldn't even capture him properly.
Sasuke will be of more use later on because of his sharingan and he will have Uchiha ties to Madara while Kisame is just a fighter Sasuke has special abitlities Madara needs.

Parak111
08-13-2010, 09:57 AM
Sasuke will be of more use later on because of his sharingan and he will have Uchiha ties to Madara while Kisame is just a fighter Sasuke has special abitlities Madara needs.

That still doesn't change the fact that Sasuke has just caused trouble until now, by getting the Five Kage's attention and failing in capturing Killer Bee properly. The only benefit of him, according to Madara, is his EMS Sharingan that he will soon awaken, if not already awakened, so he can use it for his own purposes.

Akatsuki's main task was to capture the Tailed Beasts however. Sasuke has not succeeded in this task, and he blundered, while in the same time Kisame has succeeded once, and he was going to succeed TWICE.

So basically, Kisame has done a lot more in capturing Tailed Beasts and in regards to his main task as a member of the Akatsuki. This means that he actually completed his task. Sasuke could not. So if Sasuke can be saved, then there's even more reason to save Kisame too. Because he's useful in regards to the Tailed Beasts and his unordinary chakra.

MinatoUchiha
08-13-2010, 10:11 AM
no kisame uses his uber character jutsu to destroy them all.

but really i don't think kishi would have kisame die by a huge amount of powerful characters that would be a curb stomp.

We'll just have to wait till next week to see.
this says it all

takuya
08-13-2010, 11:40 AM
Could be worse.

Agreed.

We know he can pull random shenanigans out of nowhere.Actually, Killer Bee was losing until the Raikage showed up. So I think Kisame can take Killer Bee, but he's still screwed with all of them against him.

Taker369
08-13-2010, 11:51 AM
kisame cant die just yet we dont even know his past plus what if Samehada has a human type form to fight along side kisame ? anythings possible.

The 1st Hokage
08-13-2010, 12:05 PM

So uhh, how does Kisame get out of this one?The red was all I saw. xD

But, Naruto has some new crazy ass speed, KB is kickass as usual, Gai is fighting "An inner Demon"

Point is, Kisame doesn't get out of it, he dies, and KB get Samehada back.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
08-13-2010, 12:54 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Madara or the white half sent the black half of Zetsu to check up on Kisame. I can see Kisame being inches away from finally being beaten until the black half arrives and shows some offensive capabilities of Zetsu. Then we realize that the black half is pretty powerful and it'll be Kisame and Zetsu vs. Guy, KB, and Yamato. (I can see Naruto being somehow taken out of this fight because of control issues over his new power as he can solo just about anyone now and it wouldn't be a prolonged fight.)

Yo_Slayer
08-13-2010, 01:47 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Madara or the white half sent the black half of Zetsu to check up on Kisame. I can see Kisame being inches away from finally being beaten until the black half arrives and shows some offensive capabilities of Zetsu. Then we realize that the black half is pretty powerful and it'll be Kisame and Zetsu vs. Guy, KB, and Yamato. (I can see Naruto being somehow taken out of this fight because of control issues over his new power as he can solo just about anyone now and it wouldn't be a prolonged fight.)
Exacty... Zetsu to the rescue !

TheBlackChidori
08-13-2010, 05:20 PM
Could be worse.

Agreed.

Gai also has the advantage in that he isn't as vulnerable to Samehada as others. Still though, if he manages to solo Kisame, I'll be pissed.

Great point about Aoba though. WHAT IF AOBA IS MADARA?! That explains the sunglasses.... No, kidding.

Is it odd that he also uses Crow Jutsu, like Itachi? Wonder where he learned that from...

Oh, and what about Suigetsu? There's no proof that he's locked up, is there? And an island wouldn't be hard for him to find, being as that its surrounded by water.

They've kinda hyped up Suigetsu and Kisame, so I'd be interested in seeing what could happen. Let's not forget that Suigetsu held off a full-form Hachibi pre-menacing ball, and also survived a direct hit from it.

SimpleGenin
08-13-2010, 08:11 PM
i think this is suppose to be a funny fight where naruto and killerbee wanna help gai face down kisame but gai would be like "no i have to face my inner self alone". i think this is how its gonna go down because its not a mystery that both gai and kisame have this mutual hate with each other. i think guy might use all 8 gates.. when he does his gonna be all worn down and about to die.. and than naruto will probibly heal gai or revive him somehow with his new powers since yamato said that naruto's new energy contains sooo much life energy that the wood jutsu actually reponds to it.. but thats only what i think..

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
08-16-2010, 05:52 AM
Well lets narrow this down, Guy going crazy, 2 holders of a Biju and one with elemental strength over him. Kisame is in quite a predicament. Well if anyone is going to fall first it would be Guy, Yamato may have the strength via the right element though it may not be enough. Killer Bee and Naruto, defintely going to be a challenge. Naruto won't back down with him quite possibly.

Kisame may be strong enough to take out everyone but Killer Bee and Naruto, though after he does it won't be pretty for him, considering what Killer Bee did to sasuke I ain't going to doubt him. So Kisame is basically as good as defeated just with the 2 Biju hosts there, quite possibly. How he gets out I wouldn't know though possibly Madara or Zetsu will get him out if they don't want to loose another member of the Akatsuki, so that there odds are better in the War ahead. In the War ahead Kisame would probably be a valuable asset and possibly be able to defeat many other Shinobi from the Villages, so I would think that they might want to keep someone like that around because of his strength. Especially since Kisame must know some inside information on The Village Hidden in The Mist.

Lady Tsunade
08-16-2010, 03:25 PM
I reckon, Suigetsu gets Kisames sword. Once he dies >_>

RealNinja
08-16-2010, 03:49 PM
I agree with the fact Zetsu will come save Kisame. They have all stated the black half is powerful and the white side did fight with killerbee for a little while. That also means to me that Gai and is the ones screwed. I think Zetsu will be the one to delay Naruto. Which means kisame will have enough time to capture kill bee and kill gai. Gai is not powereful enough to fight Kisame I doubt killer bee can beat him too.He is too sure of himself after seeing killer bees full power. The other two jonin are worthless.

Taker369
08-16-2010, 03:51 PM
I reckon, Suigetsu gets Kisames sword. Once he dies >_>

Suigetsu has to earn it by defeating kisame by himself before he can have his sword.

RealNinja
08-16-2010, 04:07 PM
I think in the end of the akatsuki series lee and suigetsu will somehow team up and kill Kisame. Lee to avenge Gai and Suigetsu for the sword.

Wind Style Naruto
08-16-2010, 05:12 PM
Since Naruto is stuck and Yamato is helping him out that just leaves Guy and Killer Bee to face Kisame. Guy was barely able to defeat him when Kisame was using 30% of his power and Killer Bee nearly lost to him and it was actually part of the plan for Kisame(Zetsu) to lose and Samehada befriend then Killer Bee claim Samehada(with the real Kisame in it). If the Raikage never showed, Kisame never switched places with Zetsu, and went inside Samehada and befriended Killer Bee the outcome of the battle would've been different. I even think that Aoba and Motoi might stand out of the battle and Guy might do most of the fighting. Killer Bee and Might Guy together is able to handle Kisame at 80-100% of his power.

crystalblade13
08-16-2010, 06:35 PM
bee never beat kisame...in fact he got owned battle wise and tricked by the clone. i'd say kisame dominated bee.

slyfoxx
08-17-2010, 06:42 AM
Since Naruto is stuck and Yamato is helping him out that just leaves Guy and Killer Bee to face Kisame. Guy was barely able to defeat him when Kisame was using 30% of his power and Killer Bee nearly lost to him and it was actually part of the plan for Kisame(Zetsu) to lose and Samehada befriend then Killer Bee claim Samehada(with the real Kisame in it). If the Raikage never showed, Kisame never switched places with Zetsu, and went inside Samehada and befriended Killer Bee the outcome of the battle would've been different. I even think that Aoba and Motoi might stand out of the battle and Guy might do most of the fighting. Killer Bee and Might Guy together is able to handle Kisame at 80-100% of his power.
it shouldnt take two chps to get naruto leg out so Fishface better keep running

Black Shuck
08-17-2010, 07:03 AM
I think somehow Killer Bee will get Samehada. (It liked KB for a reason)

slyfoxx
08-17-2010, 07:20 AM
I think somehow Killer Bee will get Samehada. (It liked KB for a reason)
that just because when fishface change with the clone at the end of thier first battle killerBee was the strongest so the sword switch side but now the real Kisame is back at full power and the sword his once more.

Black Shuck
08-17-2010, 07:40 AM
that just because when fishface change with the clone at the end of thier first battle killerBee was the strongest so the sword switch side but now the real Kisame is back at full power and the sword his once more.
Whatever the reasons maybe, the fact is it like-s/d KB. (If I remember correct it even defended KB) Which means he can use it.

Phariah824
08-17-2010, 05:37 PM
ok if Zetsu isnt stopping by for a report and saves Kisame's cookies. or Madara had a specific time to snatch up his fave fish=head. Kisame is about to become some sharkfin soup.`;)`:)

but i can really see Naruto use some wicked sealing on Kisame and not kill him . like take away his jutsu. could be the final nail in the uber Naruto we have been waiting for.`:shock:`@x)

Shikamaru Nara
08-17-2010, 05:44 PM
At this point anything could happen. He could lose or he could win. He might run away.

deidara#1
08-17-2010, 05:52 PM
Nope watch him pop out something even stronger than Shark Form.

Bulldog
08-17-2010, 06:00 PM
can he steal chakra in that form?

Wind Style Naruto
08-17-2010, 06:29 PM
Other than Zetsu & Sasuke, Kisame is a valuable asset to Madara's party, I highly doubt that Madara will let him get killed that easily before the final battle. Speakin of Zetsu where is the black Zetsu.

TheBlackChidori
08-18-2010, 11:15 AM
Whatever the reasons maybe, the fact is it like-s/d KB. (If I remember correct it even defended KB) Which means he can use it.

I don't think Sharkskin ever actually wanted to choose KB over Kisame. I think that it was all part of Kisame's plan for KB to take the sword with him in it.