PDA

View Full Version : Father vs. Son

royelric
08-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Kejon16 vs. Royelric
Father vs. Son

Distance:10m
Terain:Rain Forest
Music:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mFxpPkCDfE&videos=wiqVRpBvWxY&shuffle=149&playnext=2

OK let's begin

kejon16
08-12-2010, 03:07 PM
You can make the first move.

royelric
08-12-2010, 03:14 PM
ok

-As I walk through the rain forest I cut down a tree and carve it to make 3 ninja stars I then shoot a very inteseified fire ball into the sky making the area dark and gloomy and causing thunder I then continue walking I then see you and without making movement I leap inot the air and while doing so I hide my power so you cannot locate me

I then use the lightning to make a distraction by using it to strike down upon you and when it strikes the ground it creates a hole and an explosion I flip away from the seen and while doing so throw my ninja stars at you then use my intense speed to go to another tree 3 feet away

I make a clone to come down and strike you with a bala then a cero afterwards a few strikes then he vanashes and I am still unseen-

kejon16
08-12-2010, 03:17 PM
Lol, Son you know you can't use lighting right. It's raw power you can't counter that. Now if it's not real lighting that's ok but the way you explaned it. Your using really lighting which is GM.

royelric
08-12-2010, 03:19 PM
sowwy daddy it's fakey lightning kk

kejon16
08-12-2010, 03:33 PM
ok

-As I walk through the rain forest I cut down a tree and carve it to make 3 ninja stars I then shoot a very inteseified fire ball into the sky making the area dark and gloomy and causing thunder I then continue walking I then see you and without making movement I leap inot the air and while doing so I hide my power so you cannot locate me

I then use the lightning to make a distraction by using it to strike down upon you and when it strikes the ground it creates a hole and an explosion I flip away from the seen and while doing so throw my ninja stars at you then use my intense speed to go to another tree 3 feet away

I make a clone to come down and strike you with a bala then a cero afterwards a few strikes then he vanashes and I am still unseen-

*I'm walking around in a rain forest. When I sense someone shoot fire up into the air. I quickly soindo closer to see who it might be. I get closer but can't sense him now. I then sense an attack from above me. I quickly grab my Zanp with my right hand. I swing it towards this attack. I send it flying away from me. When I sense ninja starts coming towards me. I quickly use my advance soindo. I disappear leaving an AI of me. I then reappear in a tree near by. When your clone stikes from above. I quickly swing my Zanp towards it. Releasing a blue flame from my Zanp. I stop all your attacks with the flame. I look around as I can't see him. I stab my Zanp down into the tree. I place one hand on a necklace I have. As I then stand still waiting for you to attack me.

royelric
08-12-2010, 05:46 PM
-I relize I should save my energy so I close my eyes and white sparrows emerg from my hands they are misty looking and the first go away from you then at the last moment attack you in a spinning motion

I then cut down the surrounding trees around you with a sharp bala and they collapse on you I then flip to another tree 15 feet back then I start to shoot 3 balas but in between shooting I move from place to place so they are un predictable and as the sun starts to set in you can see the strings attached to the balas

I decide to use my zamp Uro then the sky turns dark again and troops storm your area trampling you then a dozen black 2 ton dragons dive into your stomach causing a crater then I tap my arm and I can now use elemental abillties and as you are in the crater I slickly have a very sharp peice of wood stab you in the back were one of your sp links are shutting it off for a while

I then to regain my sp and what not I absorb my sword Uro an d then jump to another tree- I'm bored