PDA

View Full Version : Burns and Krabs

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
08-11-2010, 06:33 PM
This thread is dedicated to the two richest animated bosses on TV. From The Simpsons, Mr. Burns owns the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant, where Homer, Lenny, and Carl work. Burns doesn't care for charity too often, but he has his assitant Smithers to help out inside and outside of the plant. Eugene Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants owns his Krusty Krab burger restaurant. He has a crush on money, which it isn't too healthy to obsess. They're rich and love money a lot. Either way, do say if anyone likes Mr. Burns and/or Mr. Krabs.

Bulldog
08-12-2010, 06:21 AM
lol I thought we were talking about genitile.

kakashirox
08-13-2010, 05:53 AM
Yer me 2 ;););)

but on the topic mr krabs has a heart atleast i mean he sometimes cares about his workers just like in that exploding pie episode but do you see mr burns forcing his workers to give each other exploding pies or jumpers made out of eyebrows/lashes and a shirt made of tears i do not

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
08-13-2010, 06:28 PM
I like Mr. Bruns because he's powerful and cruel. Besides nagging Homer, Lenny, and Carl at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant, he has a soft heart for Smithers around. I don't know if they're buddies or in love. As for Mr. Krab, he seems too greedy with his money. He always talk about money at his Krusty Krab restaurant that Spongebob and Squidward get involved.