PDA

View Full Version : Kejona VS The Great Lord Vattykins

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-11-2010, 12:49 PM
Location-- Hyrule Field

A large grassy field covering dozens upon dozens of acres. Many items cover the terrain, including large trees, boulders, and nearby lakes. There are also human-made items, such as a large bridge at the center, and village cottages that had been abandoned long ago. Monsters roam the field, including goblins, monstrous birds and small wyverns(dragons), rhinos with strong, armored skin, and explosive ants. Also, the field is the site of a historic war, so weapons are scattered everywhere theroughout the field. You can use the weapons, as well as any items found within the houses. You can also be creative and use the monsters themselves, such as using the ants as grenades, or the rhinos' armor as your own shield.

Weather: Heavy Rain
Starting Distance: 25 yards
Knowledge: Basic

Restrictions

*No Regeneration

Shino Hatake
08-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Boy you must really love fighting there/

junchurikioftheleaf
08-11-2010, 12:58 PM
its the only place he can find stuff

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-11-2010, 01:01 PM
New York Times Square, Boxing Cage, and a lot of other places as well.

For example, I can hijack a helicopter from one of New York's buildings, fly upwards into the city to get a better scope, go down into an armory base to steal modern weapons and explosives, and just blow up the entire city from there.

kejon16
08-11-2010, 01:09 PM
I like the location.

*I'm walking around in the human world. As I walk though the trees. I appear at a gaint battle field. I look around and see houses where humans had lived. I walk towards the houses. When I sense something attacking me. I quickly soindo behind the enemy. As I perfom a round house kick to the back of his head. The head flys though one of the near by houses. I land with a small on my face. Thinking to myself* I wonder if someone strong is around here.* I close my eyes as I reopen them they are now red. I look around and see a strong energy coming from someone. As I perfom a soindo. I appear 25 yards away from them. As I smile at him I bow. I start to rush towards him. I throw a right fist towards his face hoping to knock him back. As I quickly turn my body. I bring myself closer to him. As I spin around I bring my left hand towards your face. Hoping to hit you dead on it the head. Sending you flying away from me. As I stop spinning I place one hand in my pocket. I lift up my left hand. Firing off one cero towards your body.*

kejon16
08-11-2010, 01:23 PM
This is what I look like.http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz147/Kejon16/Coool-anime-guys-2336441-318-400.jpg

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Walking along the side of the road, I spot a human-like figure, steadily getting closer and closer. The blurry borderline vanishes, as I am able to spot him, a well-toned body with the remains of what looked like gray bones, on his body. Figuring that he is an Arrancar, I decide to do battle with him for random and nonsensical fun.

Grabbing a nearby claymore for keeps, I strap it onto my back for future purposes. Meanwhile, as my opponent rushes at me, determined to win, I had coated Chi in the palm of my right hand. Abruptly, he pulls to a halt and then bows, unveiling a sign of respect. I hoist the upper half of my body downwards as well, bowing in return. Promptly afterwards, he charges at me, his right hand clenched in a traditional fist. I chuckle beneath my breath; what a fool, does he not know who exactly I am? Effortlessly catching it with my own right hand, I grasp it steadily, keeping it in hold. As soon as it does so, I suddenly notice an emitting light in his other hand....so he was charging a Cero, eh? He fires it off on me, but I easily shift a portion of my body, evading it. Silently stifling my boredom, I then aim to throw him over, onto the ground beneath his feet, using my grasp on him as a conjoint. The throw, via the impact will also destroy his skull completely, burying his head inside a crater. This throw was done promptly the moment I had caught his hand, so he likely won't be able to shoot off another Cero before he is thrown over. If he tries to loosen my grip or destroy my hand, it won't work due to the fact that my hand is coated in my own Chi. Even so, if he somehow survives the throw, I will take a very brief period of time to incapacitate him with my claymore, thus dealing a very fatal blow.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Done.

kejon16
08-11-2010, 01:45 PM
Walking along the side of the road, I spot a human-like figure, steadily getting closer and closer. The blurry borderline vanishes, as I am able to spot him, a well-toned body with the remains of what looked like gray bones, on his body. Figuring that he is an Arrancar, I decide to do battle with him for random and nonsensical fun.

Grabbing a nearby claymore for keeps, I strap it onto my back for future purposes. Meanwhile, as my opponent rushes at me, determined to win, I had coated Chi in the palm of my right hand. Abruptly, he pulls to a halt and then bows, unveiling a sign of respect. I hoist the upper half of my body downwards as well, bowing in return. Promptly afterwards, he charges at me, his right hand clenched in a traditional fist. I chuckle beneath my breath; what a fool, does he not know who exactly I am? Effortlessly catching it with my own right hand, I grasp it steadily, keeping it in hold. As soon as it does so, I suddenly notice an emitting light in his other hand....so he was charging a Cero, eh? He fires it off on me, but I easily shift a portion of my body, evading it. Silently stifling my boredom, I then aim to throw him over, onto the ground beneath his feet, using my grasp on him as a conjoint. The throw, via the impact will also destroy his skull completely, burying his head inside a crater. This throw was done promptly the moment I had caught his hand, so he likely won't be able to shoot off another Cero before he is thrown over. If he tries to loosen my grip or destroy my hand, it won't work due to the fact that my hand is coated in my own Chi. Even so, if he somehow survives the throw, I will take a very brief period of time to incapacitate him with my claymore, thus dealing a very fatal blow.

Nice move man!
Thank you someone who will bow back.
I respect you.

*As he grabs my right hand. I feel him flip me upside down. As I flip over I see right between his legs. I quickly form a small cero. As right behind him is an explosive ant. I fire it off hitting the ant. As it blows up we should be blasted forward from it's power. I hit the ground as I quickly jump back up on my feet. I soindo away leaving an AI of me. I reappear out in the trees. I look down at my right hand. As it has been broken by my enemy. I look around and see a demon standing near me. I rush towards it cutting off it's arm. I cut off mine and then place the demons arm on me. As my body grows red the arm stays in place. I stand up and swing out my right arm. I growl in pain thinking to myself.* Man I hate doing that it freaks me out.* I look around trying to sense what has happen to this other person. I walk forward and fall kneeling to the ground. As my body was burned from the blast. I jump up into the trees and await your move.*

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-11-2010, 01:51 PM
It's a different throw. Basically, I spin you around in place, but in a circle, so that your head would be just above the ground that you were standing on earlier and your feet would face the sky. Sorry for not explaining this detail.

By the way, nice work on cracking the throw, you're the second person to have ever done so properly.

EDIT: Kejon, just re-post/edit your move.

kejon16
08-11-2010, 02:02 PM
It's a different throw. Basically, I spin you around in place, but in a circle, so that your head would be just above the ground that you were standing on earlier and your feet would face the sky. Sorry for not explaining this detail.

By the way, nice work on cracking the throw, you're the second person to have ever done so properly.

EDIT: Kejon, just re-post/edit your move.

I get it now nice move I like it. It's all right I just wanted to make sure.

Thank you.

Sure I can do that.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-11-2010, 02:04 PM
Alrighty.

kejon16
08-11-2010, 02:08 PM
Wait are you holding onto my feet now? Or did you just break my arm while fliping me so that you could hold me upside down?

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-11-2010, 02:12 PM
I'm holding your fist, because I caught it while you were trying to punch me.

And somewhat likely, I did, due to the friction and momentum created, as well as shifting your center of gravity.

kejon16
08-11-2010, 02:23 PM
I think that move should work.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Nice move man!
Thank you someone who will bow back.
I respect you.

*As he grabs my right hand. I feel him flip me upside down. As I flip over I see right between his legs. I quickly form a small cero. As right behind him is an explosive ant. I fire it off hitting the ant. As it blows up we should be blasted forward from it's power. I hit the ground as I quickly jump back up on my feet. I soindo away leaving an AI of me. I reappear out in the trees. I look down at my right hand. As it has been broken by my enemy. I look around and see a demon standing near me. I rush towards it cutting off it's arm. I cut off mine and then place the demons arm on me. As my body grows red the arm stays in place. I stand up and swing out my right arm. I growl in pain thinking to myself.* Man I hate doing that it freaks me out.* I look around trying to sense what has happen to this other person. I walk forward and fall kneeling to the ground. As my body was burned from the blast. I jump up into the trees and await your move.*

This throw was done promptly the moment I had caught his hand, so he likely won't be able to shoot off another Cero before he is thrown over.

Demon? There are no demons in Zelda, silly! Well, at least in Hyrule Field.

kejon16
08-11-2010, 02:40 PM
Demon? There are no demons in Zelda, silly! Well, at least in Hyrule Field.

To from a small cero it takes less then a second. Which I could fire off before you slamed me into the ground right. How much power do you really need to kill an ant?

Lol, Sorry then a goblin will work just fine.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Isn't it just a Bala then? Also, there is no way that a Cero, even at it's weakened stage, can be charged in under a second, definitely in under the time frame of mere milliseconds it took me to throw you.

Not much.

kejon16
08-11-2010, 02:59 PM
What makes you think that? We have never seen a weakend cero before.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-11-2010, 03:00 PM
A weakened Cero is basically a Cero that has not had it's full charging time. Basically, take the time needed to charge a full, regular Cero, and subtract from there by half to two-thirds of the time rate.

Also, when Starrk shoots a series of Ceros from his guns, they're weakened Ceros.

kejon16
08-11-2010, 03:08 PM
Still doesn't mean my cero takes up to much time to charge then right. Someone can make weaker ceros. Is all in how much power you put into it. Since I didn't but much at all. I could quickly form one. Fire it off and hit the ant right behind you.

Also if stark fires thousands of cero then. They are very weakend ceros. Yet they are still ceros right.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-11-2010, 03:44 PM
Yes, it takes little time, but more time than it takes for me to simple throw you over. Also, the spin was more than fast enough to make anyone dizzy, thus breaking their concentration and disrupting the flow of energy to create a Cero.

Starrk has only been able to fire dozens at most. He has to recharge his gun afterwards; yes, they are Ceros, but a lot weaker, slower, and thinner.