08-11-2010, 10:49 AM

Restrictions: None

Distance: 70 Meters

Acceptions: Equal Speed

Nyruss
08-11-2010, 10:51 AM
Batman = Peak Human.
Cap = Superhuman.

Cap's fought Hulk before. Batman hasn't. Cap throws his shield and Bats dodges and then gets decapitated from behind because he didn't know that Cap can use it as a boomerang.

DSPR7
08-11-2010, 10:52 AM
There's an Arkham City? I thought it was Arkham Asylum in Gotham City...

Either way, Cap takes this. Virtually indestructible shield chops Bats in half. Or Batman gets in his Batplane and blasts the crap out of Cap with a few Batmissiles while Batgirl, Batdog, and the Batmite distract Cappy. Could go either way. XD

Infrenocat
08-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Cap would win, he has superpower but they have a bad side effect

Shino Hatake
08-11-2010, 11:26 AM
To all of you who said Cap wins. You wank really hard.

Bat has Scienfitcal items on him. Motion senors and explosives. Bat would dodge the first throw and jump over the re bound attaching a exploding bat rang onto it. The sec the shield comes with in touching distance it explodes and take one arm off if not bust that lung or break multi ribs. On note of that Bat would not just do one but two. Seeing as the busting levels on a body for just one. Cap is dead if the number is or goes over two of them.

DSPR7
08-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Captain America's shield is indestructible for all intents and purposes, that explosion does crap. Captain America is superhuman anyway, the explosion wouldn't do much if it DID hit him. Not that Cap would be dumb enough to let it hit him.

Bats does that, Cap catches him and breaks his spine over his knee. The bombs go off harmlessly many feet away; the shield is unharmed.

Nyruss
08-11-2010, 11:33 AM
It takes extremely high scale reality warping to do any real damage to Cap's shield.

Shino Hatake
08-11-2010, 11:34 AM
Dude Cap has never shown to be that fast. All he has over Bat is speed and some power level scales. Bat has far more intelligence and flied of 21st century battles. Seeing as Cap was frozen in the time WW2 was going on his mised the making of stuff like C4 and acid war heads as well as capsels and smoke, flash and pipe bombs. Tell me he can tank a smoke bomb as well as a flash boms with tear gas and then three pipe boms built into a shape.

Oh wait. HE CAN'T

Noctis Arashi
08-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Cap rushes batman, tanks everything he has, snaps batman's vertebra and removes his spine.

With Batmobile:
Cap rushes batman, tanks everything he has, throws shield, cuts batmobile in two, drags out unconscious batman, snaps vertebra and removes his spine.

CAP STOMPS.

DSPR7
08-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Dude Cap has never shown to be that fast. All he has over Bat is speed and some power level scales. Bat has far more intelligence and flied of 21st century battles. Seeing as Cap was frozen in the time WW2 was going on his mised the making of stuff like C4 and acid war heads as well as capsels and smoke, flash and pipe bombs. Tell me he can tank a smoke bomb as well as a flash boms with tear gas and then three pipe boms built into a shape.

Oh wait. HE CAN'T

Actually, he can. His suit's some kind of armor, and he's been unthawed for about 10 years now. And if we're going by THAT flawed logic, Bats is from 1939. Which would make him 71. Which makes him old, rickety, and a general pushover/wimp. Cap may have been frozen, but at least he's still about the same age. :/ Not that it matters, since Cap is just as skilled a fighter as Bats, but is stronger. Guess what happens when they get up close? And even with speed equalized, Cap CAN hit Bats from a distance or just get close. Either way, Caps wins.

Shino Hatake
08-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Eyes people EYES! I leave because you do not even know what Tear gas dose to someone.

Noctis Arashi
08-11-2010, 11:42 AM
I laugh because even with tear gas, Cap still won't die.

DSPR7
08-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Eyes people EYES! I leave because you do not even know what Tear gas dose to someone.

And I leave because you can't spell DOES.

Oh, btw, SUPERHUMAN SENSES=SUPERHUMAN HEARING.

Shino Hatake
08-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Tear gas would cause him some much mental pain he can not see nor breathe. I have been hit square in the chest by one and could not breathe for 5 min nor see nor hear nor even tell where I was. Superhuman or not he is part human. Meaning he has some human functions such as seances. Hearing, smell, seeing, touch, thought are ALL out once the gas hits.

Noctis Arashi
08-11-2010, 11:50 AM
Tear gas would cause him some much mental pain he can not see nor breathe. I have been hit square in the chest by one and could not breathe for 5 min nor see nor hear nor even tell where I was. Superhuman or not he is part human. Meaning he has some human functions such as seances. Hearing, smell, seeing, touch, thought are ALL out once the gas hits.
Oh look a can with gas flying right at me! *shield smack, goes flying back at batman*

DSPR7
08-11-2010, 11:51 AM

Yay ignoring superhuman durability!

You, sir/miss, are a human. Captain America is superhuman. His durability rapes yours. He laughs at tear gas, if it gets him at all. It's more than likely going to backfire on to Batman than anything.

This is all ignoring Batman getting cut in half by Cap's shield first thing in the match.

Shino Hatake
08-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Your retarded. Oh look a can with gas flying right at me! *shield smack, goes flying back at batman*
Tear gas is rolled only in long range is it shot from a RPG.