Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Weather: Very Windy
Time of Day: Midnigh/Full Moon
Starting Distance: 50 yrds
Knowledge: Complete strangers
Rules:
*Any Regeneration abilities are banned.
*A timer is placed. The time is ten turns maximum.

-----------------

*Walks out of a beutyfull white vortex with a white straped on suit that covers every single part of my body only showing my glowing black and red eyes and a regular formed Zanpaktou on right hand witch its cover in a red color energy. When steping out I release a tremendus amount of Reaitsu (I think that's how's it spelled) killing any weak reaper or arrancar and for every step I start to take buildings start to get weaker but as I walk closer in the center of the village I start read a huge reaitsu coming from 50 yards infront of me as I then swing my left hand up releasing a huge reaitsu wave knocking every building infront of me as I then spot an inetersting person as idk if he's a human or reaper or arrancar I aim to test him I whisper while looking at opponent with glowing amazing eyes "Cero de Vida" a black Cero makes its way from the sky down towards opponent aiming to injure him. Then an unseable but feelable reaitsu protects every angle of me. If you find your self 5-10 feet close to it your gonna find your self unable to move. Watches with an lazy look at how opponent is going to try to counter this first move*

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Excuse me if I have minor grammar problems or take long to post is that I'm online trough my G1.

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
08-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Weather: Very Windy
Time of Day: Midnigh/Full Moon
Starting Distance: 50 yrds
Knowledge: Complete strangers
Rules:
*Any Regeneration abilities are banned.
*A timer is placed. The time is ten turns maximum.

-----------------

*Walks out of a beutyfull white vortex with a white straped on suit that covers every single part of my body only showing my glowing black and red eyes and a regular formed Zanpaktou on right hand witch its cover in a red color energy. When steping out I release a tremendus amount of Reaitsu (I think that's how's it spelled) killing any weak reaper or arrancar and for every step I start to take buildings start to get weaker but as I walk closer in the center of the village I start read a huge reaitsu coming from 50 yards infront of me as I then swing my left hand up releasing a huge reaitsu wave knocking every building infront of me as I then spot an inetersting person as idk if he's a human or reaper or arrancar I aim to test him I whisper while looking at opponent with glowing amazing eyes "Cero de Vida" a black Cero makes its way from the sky down towards opponent aiming to injure him. Then an unseable but feelable reaitsu protects every angle of me. If you find your self 5-10 feet close to it your gonna find your self unable to move. Watches with an lazy look at how opponent is going to try to counter this first move*
[I'm sitting on a bench, smoking a cigarette. When I notice a very high and interesting Ki level. I get up and throw my cigarette on the ground and stomp on it. I'm wearing a sleeveless shirt, and long pair on jeans. I have black hair, all tucked into bandanna. I see all the building in front of me, suddenly fall to the ground. Astonished, I back up a step, and think to myself: "That's some power that kid over there has". I suddenly hear him whisper something that sounds something like Cero something. With my experience with Arrancar, I immediately run off to the side, and dive behind a boulder 15 feet away from my original position. I get up and yell to the stranger:] "YO! WHAT HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM! YOU GOT SOMETHING YOU WANNA SAY TO ME!?!?!?!?" [ I then appear in front of him, in less than 10 milliseconds, and throw punch aimed at his face (I remembered! `:P). Knowing that someone with this high of a Ki level, probably has some sort of energy field around him, to protect himself. So before I go to punch, I cover myself with my own Ki, so that I cannot take any damage from energy field]

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 04:35 PM
Lmao, your funny man.

[Watches closely as the opponent dives and starts to scream at me (lol) then spots opponent infront of me releasing a huge swing but as I'm in this form I can spot high speed level movements. I then wait until opponent is close enough then when it looks like opponent is about to spank my face, my opponent ends up hitting nothing as I apeared behind opponent with blade touching the back of his neck. "You know if I don't kill you..those cigrettes will.." then looks down in a disapointing face and says "Hudekedu" as a very large amount of white heavy energy is released in a slash burning the opponents skin and protection of aura or reaitsu] (mostly like an explosion)

08-10-2010, 04:44 PM
Lmao, your funny man.

[Watches closely as the opponent dives and starts to scream at me (lol) then spots opponent infront of me releasing a huge swing but as I'm in this form I can spot high speed level movements. I then wait until opponent is close enough then when it looks like opponent is about to spank my face, my opponent ends up hitting nothing as I apeared behind opponent with blade touching the back of his neck. "You know if I don't kill you..those cigrettes will.." then looks down in a disapointing face and says "Hudekedu" as a very large amount of white heavy energy is released in a slash burning the opponents skin and protection of aura or reaitsu] (mostly like an explosion)
:mrgreen:
[I see my face doesn't come in contact, then I feel a something on the back of my neck. I then put my hands on the ground, and do a back flip with right leg out. My leg will hit your head, and break your neck. I then disappear, and appear behind you punching 25 times a second for two seconds. If this punches come in contact with your body as I hope, it will cause extreme pain, and will kill every nervous cell in your body. You see I pushed my Ki into your body, and my Ki kills the cells of anyone but me. So if even one of those punches hit you, you will basically die in about..... 15 seconds. I then whisper] I don't take advice from someone who's trying to kill me.

Kazumi Saitama
08-10-2010, 04:55 PM
~Is watching.~

08-10-2010, 04:57 PM
~Is watching.~
[Is fighting] ._.

Yellow Flash
08-10-2010, 04:57 PM
~Is watching.~
/Is watching you, watching them. `:P

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 05:10 PM
{As now opponents try's to make a backflip I then shorten my move and release the huge amount of reaitsu on his leg before he can make contact with me, maybe due to the amount of energy and the horrible pain involved will break every bone on his leg in an instant. And maybe unableling him to make any other move since opponent cannot do any kind of high speed movement with one leg broken. "Psh, I tought you would have reconized me from the start.." reaches over face and starts to brake the suits mask and it ends up braking like glass then as I removed my hand a familliar face apears, the face of Anbu a partner in crime back when the DE was together "Eh? Who else would really try to kill you? Ahahaha!" as I grip my zanpaktou tighter fusing more reaitsu into it and then raising it up into the sky then says, while looking down at opponent "Your smoking days have come to an end my friend.." as then swings down my zanpaktou and if makes contact with opponent a flash will go out on opponents eyes (That means killing him instantly)}

Shino Hatake
08-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Watches as well sipping lemonade from a glass/

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Hmp! Everyone is watching..

08-10-2010, 05:17 PM
{As now opponents try's to make a backflip I then shorten my move and release the huge amount of reaitsu on his leg before he can make contact with me, maybe due to the amount of energy and the horrible pain involved will break every bone on his leg in an instant. And maybe unableling him to make any other move since opponent cannot do any kind of high speed movement with one leg broken. "Psh, I tought you would have reconized me from the start.." reaches over face and starts to brake the suits mask and it ends up braking like glass then as I removed my hand a familliar face apears, the face of Anbu a partner in crime back when the DE was together "Eh? Who else would really try to kill you? Ahahaha!" as I grip my zanpaktou tighter fusing more reaitsu into it and then raising it up into the sky then says, while looking down at opponent "Your smoking days have come to an end my friend.." as then swings down my zanpaktou and if makes contact with opponent a flash will go out on opponents eyes (That means killing him instantly)}
[My leg does not break, due to the fact that I had a outer layer of Ki around my body. It protects my body from attacks like that. And because my leg isn't broken, and you posted no clear effort to move back at all, my kick comes in contact with your neck, breaking it. And the rest of my move is still valid, which means I killed you]
I explained all of this in my first move, because I knew you would pull something like this.

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 05:19 PM
[My leg does not break, due to the fact that I had a outer layer of Ki around my body. It protects my body from attacks like that. And because my leg isn't broken, and you posted no clear effort to move back at all, my kick comes in contact with your neck, breaking it. And the rest of my move is still valid, which means I killed you]
I explained all of this in my first move, because I knew you would pull something like this.

I think if atleast it did not brake your leg it was a explosion like a posted on my first attempt attack so it had enough energy to blow you away from me.
Am I right?

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Lmao, your funny man.

Read red.

08-10-2010, 05:23 PM
I think if atleast it did not brake your leg it was a explosion like a posted on my first attempt attack so it had enough energy to blow you away from me.
Am I right?
Yes, but I posted saying I did the back flip as soon as you appeared behind me. And you were talking to me (In the fight) before you did anything. So, I would've broken your neck before you could even pull out your Zamp. And if I broke your neck, the pain would've stopped you from slashing, and I would be behind you, punching you with my Ki. And the Ki would then go into your spinal cored, which is where all of your nervous cells are located, and my Ki would kill all of the cells. And then you would die.

08-10-2010, 05:25 PM
[I'm sitting on a bench, smoking a cigarette. When I notice a very high and interesting Ki level. I get up and throw my cigarette on the ground and stomp on it. I'm wearing a sleeveless shirt, and long pair on jeans. I have black hair, all tucked into bandanna. I see all the building in front of me, suddenly fall to the ground. Astonished, I back up a step, and think to myself: "That's some power that kid over there has". I suddenly hear him whisper something that sounds something like Cero something. With my experience with Arrancar, I immediately run off to the side, and dive behind a boulder 15 feet away from my original position. I get up and yell to the stranger:] "YO! WHAT HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM! YOU GOT SOMETHING YOU WANNA SAY TO ME!?!?!?!?" [ I then appear in front of him, in less than 10 milliseconds, and throw punch aimed at his face (I remembered! `:P). Knowing that someone with this high of a Ki level, probably has some sort of energy field around him, to protect himself. So before I go to punch, I cover myself with my own Ki, so that I cannot take any damage from energy field]

[I see my face doesn't come in contact, then I feel a something on the back of my neck. I then put my hands on the ground, and do a back flip with right leg out. My leg will hit your head, and break your neck. I then disappear, and appear behind you punching 25 times a second for two seconds. If this punches come in contact with your body as I hope, it will cause extreme pain, and will kill every nervous cell in your body. You see I pushed my Ki into your body, and my Ki kills the cells of anyone but me. So if even one of those punches hit you, you will basically die in about..... 15 seconds. I then whisper] I don't take advice from someone who's trying to kill me.
Read the Black.

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Yes, but I posted saying I did the back flip as soon as you appeared behind me. And you were talking to me (In the fight) before you did anything. So, I would've broken your neck before you could even pull out your Zamp. And if I broke your neck, the pain would've stopped you from slashing, and I would be behind you, punching you with my Ki. And the Ki would then go into your spinal cored, which is where all of your nervous cells are located, and my Ki would kill all of the cells. And then you would die.

No you posted you backflip when you feeled the blade in your neck. My zanpaktou was avery out from the begining of the fight. And thats when I said "I shorten my move.." so I didn't talk at all since I seen you in motion of doing a backflip and released the the attack sooner. Since I'm able to see fast movements I had the planed worked out.

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Read the Black.

I'm saying that if it did not hurt you it would push you away from me due to the explosion. Then your unable to finish your counter/attack.

Kazumi Saitama
08-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Time Manipulation. Start the hell over.

08-10-2010, 05:31 PM
No you posted you backflip when you feeled the blade in your neck. My zanpaktou was avery out from the begining of the fight. And thats when I said "I shorten my move.." so I didn't talk at all since I seen you in motion of doing a backflip and released the the attack sooner. Since I'm able to see fast movements I had the planed worked out.
You can't shorten your move by just saying, I shorten my move. It would be considered GMing. I stated in my FIRST MOVE that I had a outer layer of Ki to protect me from your reaitsu. It's that simple. And because of that, I would still come in contact with your neck. Breaking it. And the rest of my move would be VALID. That means you're dead. You say you shorten your move, but that means you would've had to slash at me, AFTER I you broke my leg. But you couldn't do that if my leg never broke, and came in contact with your body.

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 05:32 PM

Explenation please I need to see what I did wrong.

08-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Wait. So that means I won, or he won?

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 05:35 PM
You can't shorten your move by just saying, I shorten my move. It would be considered GMing. I stated in my FIRST MOVE that I had a outer layer of Ki to protect me from your reaitsu. It's that simple. And because of that, I would still come in contact with your neck. Breaking it. And the rest of my move would be VALID. That means you're dead. You say you shorten your move, but that means you would've had to slash at me, AFTER I you broke my leg. But you couldn't do that if my leg never broke, and came in contact with your body.

Ah, your not understanding what I am saying. Shorten my move that means I did not talked at all and just slashed your leg with the energy behind it. Nothing more. Yea I know your got a Ki to protect you but I'm not saying that it hurted you I'm just saying it pushed you away from me.

08-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Ah, your not understanding what I am saying. Shorten my move that means I did not talked at all and just slashed your leg with the energy behind it. Nothing more. Yea I know your got a Ki to protect you but I'm not saying that it hurted you I'm just saying it pushed you away from me.
You state that you RELEASED a huge reaitsu. You stated nothing that could come close to a slash. So the explosion would never happen until the end of your move. And this explosion you keep talking about, would happen at the end, because that's when you posted it. If you had simply said that you cut my foot off, we would still be fighting, and I without a foot most likely.

Kazumi Saitama
08-10-2010, 05:43 PM
Lmao, your funny man.

You pointed your sword at his neck and release Hudekedu.

You back-flipped and attempt to break his neck? How would this be possible? His blast would have still hit you.

Time Manipulation. You can not cancel an attack. If it was posted prior, it happened. You can only counter his moves.

08-10-2010, 05:47 PM
You back-flipped and attempt to break his neck? How would this be possible? His blast would have still hit you.

His blast was his last part of the move. I attacked at the beginning of the fight, if I came in contact with his neck, it would break. [Points to a part of the neck] This spot is the weakest part of your neck, if someone was to hit this spot with enough force, it would break. And if someones neck is broken, you think he could say something, with all the pain going on, and his face in the dirt, with in 2 seconds?

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 05:49 PM
Wow, too much confusion.

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 05:51 PM
Lunar we would be arguing all day if we can let us stop arguing like a pair of school girls and lets start again.

08-10-2010, 05:52 PM
Lunar we would be arguing all day if we can let us stop arguing like a pair of school girls and lets start again.
I want to see if I won, or you won.

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 05:54 PM
It wouldn't matter because she said start over and mostly you have won because in her eyes I was GM'ing again.

Kazumi Saitama
08-10-2010, 05:55 PM
His blast was his last part of the move. I attacked at the beginning of the fight, if I came in contact with his neck, it would break. [Points to a part of the neck] This spot is the weakest part of your neck, if someone was to hit this spot with enough force, it would break. And if someones neck is broken, you think he could say something, with all the pain going on, and his face in the dirt, with in 2 seconds?

You have to start after the blast is released, not before.

Also, you can only attempt to hit him. You can not say you did.

It wouldn't matter because she said start over and mostly you have won because in her eyes I was GM'ing again.
I still want to see it.

Kazumi Saitama
I want to see if I won, or you won.

You both GMed.

Start again.

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 05:57 PM
C'mon Lunar I didn't started this fight to win or loose I started this fight for practice and improvements.

08-10-2010, 05:58 PM
You have to start after the blast is released, not before.

Also, you can only attempt to hit him. You can not say you did.
Not if I broke his neck. If I did, it would stop him from saying his chant thing, and thus making it not happen. Unless he stopped me in my tracks, by catching my leg and whatnot.

I didn't. I posted saying that I aim for his neck, and that if I am successful, his neck will be broken. I just posted the outcome IF I did have a successful contact.

08-10-2010, 05:59 PM
You both GMed.

Start again.
I Gmed? What did I do (Curious)?

Kazumi Saitama
08-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Not if I broke his neck. If I did, it would stop him from saying his chant thing, and thus making it not happen. Unless he stopped me in my tracks, by catching my leg and whatnot.

I didn't. I posted saying that I aim for his neck, and that if I am successful, his neck will be broken. I just posted the outcome IF I did have a successful contact.

You can not do that. If the action was stated, it happened. You can not stop an attack from happening. You can only counter it. Technically, his blast would have hit you.

08-10-2010, 06:05 PM
You can not do that. If the action was stated, it happened. You can not stop an attack from happening. You can only counter it. Technically, his blast would have hit you.
Okay. So I broke his neck, and he hit me with the blast? Couldn't we just go off of that?

Kazumi Saitama
08-10-2010, 06:07 PM
Okay. So I broke his neck, and he hit me with the blast? Couldn't we just go off of that?

Old habits die hard.

Start over.

08-10-2010, 06:09 PM
Old habits die hard.

Start over.
You didn't answer my question.

Kazumi Saitama
08-10-2010, 06:18 PM
You didn't answer my question.

You did not break his neck and he did not burn/break your leg because it was GM.

08-10-2010, 06:19 PM
You did not break his neck and he did not burn/break your leg because it was GM.
Oh, okay. Do we have to start everything over, or from that post where we both Gmed?

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Lunar for the name of God lets just start over again.

Kazumi Saitama
08-10-2010, 06:22 PM
Start over.

Lunar, you post first since Anbu posted first last time.

08-10-2010, 06:26 PM
Start over.

Lunar, you post first since Anbu posted first last time.
Alright then. That was embarrassing. `o.o"

08-10-2010, 06:30 PM
[I'm sitting on a bench, smoking a cigarette. When I notice a very high and interesting Ki level. I get up and throw my cigarette on the ground and stomp on it. I'm wearing a sleeveless shirt, and long pair on jeans. I have black hair, all tucked into bandanna. And I'm wearing Aviators (Sunglasses). [Being myself, I want to fight this person. So I walk among the streets, until I find the source. I then appear in front of him, in less than 10 milliseconds, and throw punch aimed at his face (I remembered! `:P). Knowing that someone with this high of a Ki level, probably has some sort of energy field around him, to protect himself. So before I go to punch, I cover myself with my own Ki, so that I cannot take any damage from energy field]

Yeah yeah, I know. It's just my first post of this fight except it's been changed to an offense, instead of an defense attack.

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Ehe, I'm going to change things up around here.

---

{I walk out of white vortex wearing a white skin layer suit that covers every spot of my body and that can protect me from sword slashes and weak kidos or spells and it alows me to advanced one step and with glowing black and red eyes and zanpaktou on right hand. Once walked out vortex, my reaitsu killed any weak human or arrancar or reaper, as I then spot and interesting kinda of cool guy. I spot that he is not overwelmed by my tremendus reaitsu and like my plan is to destroy this tiny town that guy was getting in my way then spots opponent in a slower version trying to attack me so I simply grab his fist making a impact and once I seen his speed I instantly knew that a guy his level wouldnt be that dumb to attack me with out a protection of an aura or something. So when I grabbed his fist stares at opponent with wierd look and says "What are you looking at pretty boy?" once those words come out of my mouth a huge impact happens as the opponent is shoved a few yards away from me by somekind of spell or kido. Then raises left hand and says ((Muerte de Perro)) as a tremendus amount of black energy escapes my left hand and flows into the sky and in just seconds it takes the form of 100 black spears. "Always wanted to kill you like a dog.." thinking the opponent is confused since he cant see who am I, I just let my hand drop releasing just 50/100 spears down towards opponent each carrying reaitsu explosion, that can kill opponent or injure him/her. Incase opponent trys to move away I snap my fingers making 20 out of those other 50 in the air form a circumfrence around opponent incase he trys to move out of the way. One steps away from explosion and into the sky with a calm look while looking down with those glowing black and red eyes}

Spears: They track down your reaitsu by my comand, I tasted your Sp and they are just like dogs, they follow your scent.

Impact that shoved you: Just an reaitsu reaction.

Any questions, just ask.

Shino Hatake
08-10-2010, 06:58 PM
Kazzykins may I make the judging for you over?

08-10-2010, 07:03 PM

---

{I walk out of white vortex wearing a white skin layer suit that covers every spot of my body and that can protect me from sword slashes and weak kidos or spells and it alows me to advanced one step and with glowing black and red eyes and zanpaktou on right hand. Once walked out vortex, my reaitsu killed any weak human or arrancar or reaper, as I then spot and interesting kinda of cool guy. I spot that he is not overwelmed by my tremendus reaitsu and like my plan is to destroy this tiny town that guy was getting in my way then spots opponent in a slower version trying to attack me so I simply grab his fist making a impact and once I seen his speed I instantly knew that a guy his level wouldnt be that dumb to attack me with out a protection of an aura or something. So when I grabbed his fist stares at opponent with wierd look and says "What are you looking at pretty boy?" once those words come out of my mouth a huge impact happens as the opponent is shoved a few yards away from me by somekind of spell or kido. Then raises left hand and says ((Muerte de Perro)) as a tremendus amount of black energy escapes my left hand and flows into the sky and in just seconds it takes the form of 100 black spears. "Always wanted to kill you like a dog.." thinking the opponent is confused since he cant see who am I, I just let my hand drop releasing just 50/100 spears down towards opponent each carrying reaitsu explosion, that can kill opponent or injure him/her. Incase opponent trys to move away I snap my fingers making 20 out of those other 50 in the air form a circumfrence around opponent incase he trys to move out of the way. One steps away from explosion and into the sky with a calm look while looking down with those glowing black and red eyes}

Spears: They track down your reaitsu by my comand, I tasted your Sp and they are just like dogs, they follow your scent.

Any questions, just ask.
I'm cool! `:P

One question: So, if the spears hit me, they blow up, and how can you see if the suit covers your whole body?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 07:11 PM
I'm cool! `:P

One question: So, if the spears hit me, they blow up, and how can you see if the suit covers your whole body?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yea they blow up with an amazing explosion power.
And dont understand that much but I think because I created it. Mostly I'm saying that it covers my face.

08-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Yea they blow up with an amazing explosion power.
And dont understand that much but I think because I created it. Mostly I'm saying that it covers my face.
Lets just say that you have little eye holes so that you can see.

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Lets just say that you have little eye holes so that you can see.

Oh that..
Yea ofcurse, think of this suit like Aizens Hollow suit. Pluss I said my black and red glowing eyes! lol

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/4178/219429-sousuke_super.jpg

08-10-2010, 07:24 PM

---

Any questions, just ask.
[When you catch my fist, you feel like you just broke your hand. That's because, you did. I put so much force into the punch, that even though you caught it, it will still cause damage to your bones. When I'm pushed back, I quickly check my body for any sign of damage to my body. I notice that I have none damage to my body, so I relax for a second. When I see you launch your spears into the air, I somehow recognize it, and I know what's about to happen. When I hear you say that you've always wanted to kill me, I smile and start to laugh] I've always wanted to kill you to, Anbu. You thought I didn't recognize you? I could smell you a mile away. [When the spears start to come at me, I quickly spin in a circle, and I start to shot out balls of Ki, that once the come in contact with the spears, they will destroy them, and multiply into more. Once all the spears are destroyed, I run at you with amazing speed. With all the momentum, and the force of my punch, that's aimed for your shoulder, it will shatter your shoulder bone. I then start to throw punches at you, while moving at amazing speeds, it makes it look like a blur. I move all around you at the same speed as my punches, so it makes it harder for you to hit me dead on. Once I'm done, if all hits hit you, or at least most of them did, your shoulder bone will be shattered, and the rest of your body bang up almost as worse]

08-10-2010, 07:28 PM
Oh that..
Yea ofcurse, think of this suit like Aizens Hollow suit. Pluss I said my black and red glowing eyes! lol

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/4178/219429-sousuke_super.jpg
Cool picture. Where did you get it?

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 07:29 PM
[When you catch my fist, you feel like you just broke your hand. That's because, you did. I put so much force into the punch, that even though you caught it, it will still cause damage to your bones. When I'm pushed back, I quickly check my body for any sign of damage to my body. I notice that I have none damage to my body, so I relax for a second. When I see you launch your spears into the air, I somehow recognize it, and I know what's about to happen. When I hear you say that you've always wanted to kill me, I smile and start to laugh] I've always wanted to kill you to, Anbu. You thought I didn't recognize you? I could smell you a mile away. [When the spears start to come at me, I quickly spin in a circle, and I start to shot out balls of Ki, that once the come in contact with the spears, they will destroy them, and multiply into more. Once all the spears are destroyed, I run at you with amazing speed. With all the momentum, and the force of my punch, that's aimed for your shoulder, it will shatter your shoulder bone. I then start to throw punches at you, while moving at amazing speeds, it makes it look like a blur. I move all around you at the same speed as my punches, so it makes it harder for you to hit me dead on. Once I'm done, if all hits hit you, or at least most of them did, your shoulder bone will be shattered, and the rest of your body bang up almost as worse]

I'm gonna take force=energy right? Because if you put regular force that would do no harm.

08-10-2010, 07:29 PM
I'm gonna take force=energy right? Because if you put regular force that would do no harm.
That's what I meant. I thought you would get it the way I put it. :lol:

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Cool picture. Where did you get it?

Where I normaly get my pics..GOOGLE!! xD

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 07:30 PM
That;s what I meant. I thought you would get it the way I put it. :lol:

Oh, alright I needed to get that right before I counter wrong again.

08-10-2010, 07:33 PM
Where I normaly get my pics..GOOGLE!! xD
OF COURSE! Lol. :lol: XD

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 07:54 PM

The fist did not brake my hand as I posted before any energy attack wont have no effect on me in this suit.

{As opponent finds out that is me I simply lean over and brake off half of my suits mask revealing half of my face with a grin. "Nice to see you too bud.." and in just seconds the broken half has been healed or fixed if you will. As opponent starts to destroy away my spears I just say "No worries I knew that wouldn't even make a scratch on your pretty boy face" then swings sword making a slash in the sky creating a huge white vortex that consumes all the Ki balls out of sight. Then see's opponent trying to run towards me quickly rips up chest area then when opponent is in right area quickly dodges first blow then as quickly as possible before opponent can attack again a little black rock apears on chest ear and says "Gotcha Moth--" as the little rock explodes with the power of all 100 spears made erlier, looking like it blowed both of us up. But then I apear in the same spot with suit all healed and fixed up with no scratches looking down at the mess trying to find out if opponent is dead or not}

1st. The Rock power is amazing I think in can cut through any deffences.
2nd. You where so close to me, I dont think you was able to run away.
3rd. It did not effect me because I'm the rocks host I control who it can effect.

Any questions?

08-10-2010, 08:01 PM
The fist did not brake my hand as I posted before any energy attack wont have no effect on me in this suit.

{As opponent finds out that is me I simply lean over and brake off half of my suits mask revealing half of my face with a grin. "Nice to see you too bud.." and in just seconds the broken half has been healed or fixed if you will. As opponent starts to destroy away my spears I just say "No worries I knew that wouldn't even make a scratch on your pretty boy face" then swings sword making a slash in the sky creating a huge white vortex that consumes all the Ki balls out of sight. Then see's opponent trying to run towards me quickly rips up chest area then when opponent is in right area quickly dodges first blow then as quickly as possible before opponent can attack again a little black rock apears on chest ear and says "Gotcha Moth--" as the little rock explodes with the power of all 100 spears made erlier, looking like it blowed both of us up. But then I apear in the same spot with suit all healed and fixed up with no scratches looking down at the mess trying to find out if opponent is dead or not}

1st. The Rock power is amazing I think in can cut through any deffences.
2nd. You where so close to me, I dont think you was able to run away.
3rd. It did not effect me because I'm the rocks host I control who it can effect.

Any questions?
[When the smoke clears, there is nothing there. I then come out of the ground, clapping] You managed to destroy my clone. Tell me, before we continue, what is that rock? And how did it come onto my clone's chest and ear? And does it stick? (I need to know this, because I have a move close to same thing. And I want to know if ours are the same)

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 08:07 PM
[When the smoke clears, there is nothing there. I then come out of the ground, clapping] You managed to destroy my clone. Tell me, before we continue, what is that rock? And how did it come onto my clone's chest and ear? And does it stick? (I need to know this, because I have a move close to same thing. And I want to know if ours are the same)

When you made a clone?
I think those kind of stuff you need to post cause then I could say I made a clone everytime you get me. Understand?

& I'm sorry I ment it apeared on MY chest area.

Anbu Leader
08-10-2010, 08:10 PM
-P.S.
I'm gonna move on to my G1 so I might take long to post back.

08-11-2010, 07:00 PM
-P.S.
I'm gonna move on to my G1 so I might take long to post back.
Answer. The. Damn. Question. -.-

Anbu Leader
08-11-2010, 10:13 PM
I'm going to tell you again because it seems you missed when I posted it-
Well, I can't say much about it due to the fact that I don't like telling my abilities so I'm going to keep it good and short. The rock is the center of my power. That's all I can say. And I posted wrong I ment that the rock apeared in MY chest area. Understand now?