PDA

View Full Version : Firo Prochainezo vs. Makoto

Yellow Flash
08-10-2010, 03:46 PM
Starting Distance: 500 meters

Restrictions/Penalties: No regen. GM results in automatic forfeit.

Makoto goes first.

Cyl
08-10-2010, 03:46 PM
/screams like a Twilight fangirl.

Yellow Flash
08-10-2010, 03:48 PM
/screams like a Twilight fangirl.
lul. xD

Who are you fanboyizing over?

Cyl
08-10-2010, 03:49 PM
lul. xD

Who are you fanboyizing over?
You. xD
Kill me if I do it over Makoto, please. xD
No offense Mako.

Yellow Flash
08-10-2010, 03:50 PM
You. xD
Kill me if I do it over Makoto, please. xD
No offense Mako.
YUSH, my first fanboy! P:
Will do. xD

Makoto Cifer
08-10-2010, 03:56 PM
i am roaming the menos forest when suddenly my pesquiasa picks up an enormous reiatsu. I then increase my reiatsu while simultaneously focusing my reiatsu on my pupils and iris within my eyes. then suddenly my eyes glow orange and i activate my wolf sense technique( wolf sense allow me to sync p with my animal instincts and it also allows me to have 360 degree line of sight and it allows me to sense attacks within a 30 meter radius) I shift and zoom in on the location where I sensed the reiatsu. i also get the scent of some one familiar. my eyes widen with anxiety when i figure out its firo(flash). i then put one of my hands in my pockets. I then point my spar hand at you. i then "chameleon cero" almost auto mattically as I say that a clear cero is released from my spar hand aimed at a point above your head. i then focus the reiatsu around my feet to make a current of reiatsu below my feet to make my soindos much faster. this cero blends in with surrounding area. you can barley see this cero at all it completely clear. then when the cero goes above your head i quickly advance soindo 30 meters above your head while simultaneously charging a cero. i then blast the cero at my cero. the two ceros collide creating a massive wide spread explosion threatening to catch you in it. i then soindo 10 meters behind as i launch my special bala. I then say "wolf fang bala" I then launch a orange bala from my spar hand aimed for your heart it is very this and sharp. with these two attributes it makes it twice as fast as a normal bala. I then stand there with my other still in my pocket as i await for a counter.

Teddie
08-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Lol @ Everything Makoto does.
Wolf Fang Bala?
He must be as bad as Yamcha then...

Yellow Flash
08-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Wolf Fang Bala?
Oh My God. Everyone that reads this, rep it, for it is worthy!

/+Reps

Makoto Cifer
08-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Wolf Fang Bala?

unneeded commentary! really im a wolf arrancar. I developed and named all of my attacks and abilities. there very original.

Makoto Cifer
08-10-2010, 04:06 PM
W.t.h man!

Yellow Flash
08-10-2010, 04:46 PM
i am roaming the menos forest when suddenly my pesquiasa picks up an enormous reiatsu. I then increase my reiatsu while simultaneously focusing my reiatsu on my pupils and iris within my eyes. then suddenly my eyes glow orange and i activate my wolf sense technique( wolf sense allow me to sync p with my animal instincts and it also allows me to have 360 degree line of sight and it allows me to sense attacks within a 30 meter radius) I shift and zoom in on the location where I sensed the reiatsu. i also get the scent of some one familiar. my eyes widen with anxiety when i figure out its firo(flash). i then put one of my hands in my pockets. I then point my spar hand at you. i then "chameleon cero" almost auto mattically as I say that a clear cero is released from my spar hand aimed at a point above your head. i then focus the reiatsu around my feet to make a current of reiatsu below my feet to make my soindos much faster. this cero blends in with surrounding area. you can barley see this cero at all it completely clear. then when the cero goes above your head i quickly advance soindo 30 meters above your head while simultaneously charging a cero. i then blast the cero at my cero. the two ceros collide creating a massive wide spread explosion threatening to catch you in it. i then soindo 10 meters behind as i launch my special bala. I then say "wolf fang bala" I then launch a orange bala from my spar hand aimed for your heart it is very this and sharp. with these two attributes it makes it twice as fast as a normal bala. I then stand there with my other still in my pocket as i await for a counter.
I sense a small level of Chi off in the distance. I turn only to lay my eyes on the infamous Makoto. I'm wearing some Aviators [sunglasses] which have some of my Chi compressed into them, allowing me to see Chi based attacks, no matter if they're invisible and whatnot. With my super duper cool Aviators, I see the oncoming cero. I breath in heavily and closing my eyes at the same time, then exhaling slowly. I suddenly open my eyes, and punch the cero that is coming for the side. I sense another Chi based the same as the attack I just dispersed. I suddenly release a high level Chi blast, colliding and overpowering your cero effortlessly. The reason I was able form such a high level Chi attack was because of the prep I took earlier on when I rendered your other attack useless. As I see another attack, yet again, coming at me I am unprepared and am resulted to use 'evasive maneuvers'. As the bala comes at me I bend my upper body back, with my head almost touching the ground, dodging most of the bala, as the bottom part of it grazes my stomach, leaving very few; minor wounds.

I realize your guard is down and utilize this opportunity to move to the offensive side of things. I start off by showcasing my more then impressive speed by ending up behind you, sending a multitude of kicks and punchs, juken style, of course. After my barrage of attacks I reveal I had been charging my Chi. I let this amount of Chi out abruptly at point blank range. As a side note, the way I formed my Chi together made it highly explosive and will do leave you severely wounded if not dead. After this, if you are able to stand, I kick your legs out from under you, you hitting the ground with a loud 'thump!'. I then jump onto you [no homo], trapping your arms with my legs. I then condense my Chi around my hands, act like punching gloves. I then attempt to pummel you in the face multiple times until I reach satisfaction. I then jump back 50 meters and await a counter.

Kazumi Saitama
08-10-2010, 05:03 PM
GO FLASH! ♥

~Cheers.~

Cyl
08-10-2010, 05:05 PM
GO FLASH! ♥

~Cheers.~
You should jump up and down to show your appreciation more.
/nods.

Yellow Flash
08-10-2010, 05:06 PM
GO FLASH! ♥

~Cheers.~
How am I doing?

Also, can I use this to higher my stats, if possible.
You should jump up and down to show your appreciation more.
/nods.
OMG! Rep to you. xD

Shino Hatake
08-10-2010, 05:06 PM
HAHAH! Wolf Balls? First After images can send ceros now wolves? WOW! I have to admit it is very cool but so suckish like at that. Dude Makoto. I think I may say I am better than you.

Shino Hatake
08-10-2010, 05:13 PM
I AM NOT FIXING THAT ONE! To long for Shino.

Yellow Flash
08-10-2010, 05:16 PM
You dodged all of my moves. Thats GM. Good day sir.

Makoto Cifer
08-10-2010, 05:20 PM
slight problem here im copying and pasteing from icrosoft word. its only copying two sentences.

Yellow Flash
08-10-2010, 05:21 PM
I don't see what that has to do with anything.

This fight is over. I'm getting a judge.

Makoto Cifer
HAHAH! Wolf Balls? First After images can send ceros now wolves? WOW! I have to admit it is very cool but so suckish like at that. Dude Makoto. I think I may say I am better than you.
when did i use after images?

Makoto Cifer
I don't see what that has to do with anything.

This fight is over. I'm getting a judge.
i havent even posted my counter yet its not letting me!

Yellow Flash
08-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Yeah you did...

Makoto Cifer
08-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Yeah you did...
its not letting me.

Yellow Flash
08-10-2010, 05:25 PM
Yes it did. Do you not see the post on the previous page?

Makoto Cifer
08-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Yes it did. Do you not see the post on the previous page?
i see nothing.

Makoto Cifer
08-10-2010, 05:35 PM
i see nothing in the rules that say i cant evade and shift my body to a point where i can evade your kick.

Makoto Cifer
08-10-2010, 05:41 PM
I sense a small level of Chi off in the distance. I turn only to lay my eyes on the infamous Makoto. I'm wearing some Aviators [sunglasses] which have some of my Chi compressed into them, allowing me to see Chi based attacks, no matter if they're invisible and whatnot. With my super duper cool Aviators, I see the oncoming cero. I breath in heavily and closing my eyes at the same time, then exhaling slowly. I suddenly open my eyes, and punch the cero that is coming for the side. I sense another Chi based the same as the attack I just dispersed. I suddenly release a high level Chi blast, colliding and overpowering your cero effortlessly. The reason I was able form such a high level Chi attack was because of the prep I took earlier on when I rendered your other attack useless. As I see another attack, yet again, coming at me I am unprepared and am resulted to use 'evasive maneuvers'. As the bala comes at me I bend my upper body back, with my head almost touching the ground, dodging most of the bala, as the bottom part of it grazes my stomach, leaving very few; minor wounds.

I realize your guard is down and utilize this opportunity to move to the offensive side of things. I start off by showcasing my more then impressive speed by ending up behind you, sending a multitude of kicks and punchs, juken style, of course. After my barrage of attacks I reveal I had been charging my Chi. I let this amount of Chi out abruptly at point blank range. As a side note, the way I formed my Chi together made it highly explosive and will do leave you severely wounded if not dead. After this, if you are able to stand, I kick your legs out from under you, you hitting the ground with a loud 'thump!'. I then jump onto you [no homo], trapping your arms with my legs. I then condense my Chi around my hands, act like punching gloves. I then attempt to pummel you in the face multiple times until I reach satisfaction. I then jump back 50 meters and await a counter.

as I let my guard down I see firo has taken this advantage to attack me. when you appear behind me my eyes glow orange once again as i activate my wolf sense. with my heightened senses and my other attributes that come with this technique that I mentioned earlier. i sense your kicks and other melle attacks coming at me easily. however im unfamiliar with this type of fighting style. so then as a precaution i increase my reiatsu dramatically hopefully slowing down your movements slightly. as your kicks come at me i then shift and move my body in a way that i would evade all of your physical attacks. then suddenly i get a dangerous feeling. i then sense your chi before you release it. in doing so i catch an interval between your two offensive moves. i use this moment to back flip 30 meters back avoiding your chi. i then focus my reiatsu around my skin and hair. suddenly my skin and hair are enveloped in a dense membrane of diamond. this will prevent any burns from taking affect to a limit. I then sense my opponent try and sweep kick me. as you try i quickly jump up and soindo back to a safe distance. I then sense him coming again this time trying to pounce on me. i then back flip 10 meters avoiding your other attacks. i then focus my reiatsu around my hands and both of my arms. then suddenly my hands and arms are enveloped in a dense diamond membrane. then fluctuate the reiatsu around my hands changing the shape of the diamond into dense hand blades. i then rotate my body at high speeds while simultaneously charging tow ceros on the tip of my hand blades. i then fire one of ceros at you. then you notice something the cero isn’t aimed for you. the cero is aimed to go over your head. i then advance soindo above you as my initial cero cero goes over your head. I then fire my cero horizontally at my intial cero. the ceros collide threatening to catch you in the wide spread explosion. i then soindo back to my previous position. I then fluctuate my reiatsu again. when suddenly part of my membrane is gone that is surrounding my hands. i then blast five balas at you. one aimed for your head one aimed for your heart and the rest aimed for another specific body part. I then tap my foot on the ground. when i do that a dense and thin diamond spike rises from the ground at great speed. threatening to impale you through the spine. which would kill you instantly. suddenly i feel pain on several parts of my body. i notice that i have minor burns on my cloths and skin.

Makoto Cifer
08-10-2010, 05:59 PM
jun help me please. how can evadeing melee attacks be gm.

SageoftheSixPaths
08-10-2010, 06:15 PM
You CANNOT slow people down with your Reaitsu!

THAT'S HOW YOU LOST TO ME. IT'S GM TO MANIPULATE ANOTHER PERSON'S MOVEMENTS, ESPECIALLY IN RELATION TO TIME/SPACE.

Also, you can't just say "I move out of the way" and "I sonido away" to stop ALL his attacks. Only once in a while, and even then you're pushing it.

Also, there are no such things as one-hit-kills in FV. It's GM to beat somebody in one move. Which you tried to do.

ALSO, how the hell is diamond manipulation related to being a wolf in the slightest?

I'll just be the judge here and say that Flashy wins due to the above mistakes made by Makoto.

Yellow Flash
08-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Justice...
/Winks and gives the gun.

Has been served! `:P

Kazumi Saitama
08-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Thank God, Sage did it for me.

I LOVE YOU SAGE! ♥

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
08-10-2010, 06:33 PM
You CANNOT slow people down with your Reaitsu!

THAT'S HOW YOU LOST TO ME. IT'S GM TO MANIPULATE ANOTHER PERSON'S MOVEMENTS, ESPECIALLY IN RELATION TO TIME/SPACE.

Also, you can't just say "I move out of the way" and "I sonido away" to stop ALL his attacks. Only once in a while, and even then you're pushing it.

Also, there are no such things as one-hit-kills in FV. It's GM to beat somebody in one move. Which you tried to do.

ALSO, how the hell is diamond manipulation related to being a wolf in the slightest?

I'll just be the judge here and say that Flashy wins due to the above mistakes made by Makoto.
[Waving a flag with Flash's face on it] Flashy wins! :mrgreen:

Makoto Cifer
08-10-2010, 06:45 PM
[Waving a flag with Flash's face on it] Flashy wins! :mrgreen:
luner your a fraccions! im an espada. i dont think we need anyones commentary. you guys really do know how put someone down huh?

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
08-10-2010, 06:47 PM
luner your a fraccions! im an espada. i dont think we need anyones commentary. you guys really do know how put someone down huh?
Who has a better overall score? Me. And the battle was one that I only used 1 ability. And the same with my opponent. I hold out on all of my fights, unless my opponent pushes me that far. And no one has ever made me go all out.

Shino Hatake
08-10-2010, 06:53 PM
Dude, Makoto. You just slowed down a move? How does that not fall under the title of GM? Apart from this, you just released something to cover your arms making it harder making your weight increase. Okay now heres the big thing.

When You say you can pick up something BEFORE they release and have no idea Wth it is?

Yellow Flash
08-10-2010, 06:58 PM
Common guys, that is enough. He knows what he did wrong.

Shino Hatake
08-10-2010, 06:59 PM
Yikes! I did not know he was getting swarmed.

Teddie
08-10-2010, 08:42 PM
So you won Yellow.
You know what THAT MEANS!

Makoto Cifer
08-11-2010, 12:31 PM
dude, makoto. You just slowed down a move? How does that not fall under the title of gm? Apart from this, you just released something to cover your arms making it harder making your weight increase. Okay now heres the big thing.

When you say you can pick up something before they release and have no idea wth it is?
kempachi did it! Why cant i do it!

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-11-2010, 12:33 PM
Lol wut? When the hell did Kenpachi used Reishi to slow down time?

Shino Hatake
08-11-2010, 12:34 PM
kempachi did it! Why cant i do it!
Kenpachi Released large amounts of his reshi to make the strike slower not stop the strike but make it slower. This is done by the force emitted by the blow to come into contact with the wave and each one of them would push off each other.

Last I see, you did not state that.

Yellow Flash
08-11-2010, 01:16 PM
So you won Yellow.
You know what THAT MEANS!
Noooo!.. D:

Teddie
08-11-2010, 02:33 PM
Noooo!.. D:

DOIT!
As one brother's favor to another =[