Nine
08-09-2010, 07:12 PM
Weather:Cloudy with a Chance of death
Time:11 AM
I don't go first, you do.

GO GO GO GO GO GO

Rotate
08-09-2010, 07:31 PM
I just became a fraccion and need to fight the Espada that is in charge of me. I wait for him to arrive just on top of one of the Soul Society's roof. As I see my opponent in the distance(about 20 meters) finally arrive, I unsheath my light grey zanpakuto to create a small twister and send it at my opponent. I then start to charge a cero in my free hand.

Shino Hatake
08-09-2010, 07:36 PM
/Watches. I will be observing this fight if yall do not mind. I am espada 8 and Saint for the great Killsworth.

Nine
08-09-2010, 08:17 PM
Get out my thread >.>

Seriously.
-----------------------------------
As I see my enemy 20 Meters Away, I start Charging one of my Special Cero's.Then, I notice my enemy draw his Zanpakuto.He then fires a Twister at me.I then wait till the Twister is about 10 feet away from me.I fire my Charged Cero at the Center of the Twister.This should destroy it and make it through and go for my enemy.Then I Charge SP and wait for my enemy's response.

Then a use a Fire ability of mine.I Sonido behind my enemy as fast as I can and use The Phoenix's Cage.This Cage will form a Cage 10 feet tall and 10 feet wide.The walls are pure fire and will burn you severly if you touch any part of it.Then I charge a Cero and Aim it at you in the cage.When you break out, I will fire it and Aim for your body.