PDA

View Full Version : minato(fourth hokage) v.s jirya

puppetmaster zack
08-09-2010, 01:06 PM
location-the great naruto bridge

restrictions-minato has 10 space time kunai, jirya cant use Swamp of the Underworld minato can only summon gambunta and jirya can only summon the two great toads for sage mode

time of day-midnight
ok well disscus

Nyruss
08-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Jiraiya speedblitzes. Minato has nothing to suggest he's capable of existing on the same planet as Jiraiya much less fighting him. Giant Rasengan to the nads. GG SUCKato.

puppetmaster zack
08-09-2010, 01:25 PM
Jiraiya speedblitzes. Minato has nothing to suggest he's capable of existing on the same planet as Jiraiya much less fighting him. Giant Rasengan to the nads. GG SUCKato.
*buzz* wrong you never menchened sage mode so he cant speedblitz and minato uses a space kunai on the roof and summons gambunta and he falls on jirya

Nyruss
08-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Sage Mode isn't necessary for Jiraiya to speedblitz. He can do it in base.

Minato can't use his kunai to teleport anywhere because to do so he would need prep time, which he doesn't have and in any event, he wouldn't have the time to use Flying Thunder God before he died.

Similarly, he'd be dead long before Gamabunta made an appearance, and Gamabunta would in no way prevent Jiraiya from killing Minato.

There is no possible way for Jiraiya to lose this fight unless he literally stands there and lets Minato win.

cnorwood
08-09-2010, 03:18 PM
minato throws 2 kunai and does a teleport rasengan, and if he misses that what the other kunai was for, teleport rasengan part 2

Nyruss
08-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Minato dies before he can process the thought to throw the kunai.

Akatsuki X
08-09-2010, 04:41 PM
minato throws 2 kunai and does a teleport rasengan, and if he misses that what the other kunai was for, teleport rasengan part 2

Any of Jiraiya's rasengan variants> Minato's puny ball of chakra.

skillr
08-09-2010, 05:21 PM
jiraiya wud win. his summons are better even with restrictions.his RASENGANS are muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better. he has sage mode and minato has gamabunta his special kunai and reaper death seal

oh yeh and his tiny rasengan.....btw i think theres a way to unsummon the reaper

FlyingThunderGod
08-09-2010, 05:29 PM
theres no real proof that Jiraiya rasengans are better. Anyways FlyingThunderGod pass to his back and destroys him in the back with a rasengan.

Slack 40
08-09-2010, 06:04 PM
@FTG OLOLOLOLO at the fact that Jiraiya has no proof that his rasengans are better! Do you read the same naruto manga I do?

Heres how the battle plays out...

Minato: hahahhahaha im the chuck norris of narutoverse nothing can stop me hahahahaha look at my blond hair hahahahahaha im freekeeeen unstoppable hahhahahahaahaha

Jiraiya: Im Jesus...

Minato: Ohhh Shizzz

Jiraiya ragengan to Minato's non existing Nads (as dudemeister would put it) Needle Jizo to Minato's non existing Nads. Ma and Pa to Minato's non existing Nads.

Jiraiya just needs to stall long enough for Ma and Pa to use frog song which shouldn't be hard because minato would just be standing there playing with his little kunai. (he made them at snack time)

Gama would probably go to Jiraiya way before he'd help Minato but the OP says minato gets gama.

Minato throws his little kunai and jiraiya melts them with a fire tech.

Shika-fiend
08-09-2010, 06:13 PM
Sage Mode + Jiraiya = Minato getting curbstomped

skillr
08-09-2010, 06:24 PM
Minatos rasengan wasnt fully developed yet so it might have been weaker than the one naruto used on kabuto and gama wud cut his leg off before he would attack jiraiya or ma and pa. By the time minatos kunai wud reach its mark jiraiya wud be a mile away knowing what it was for and minato doesent hav sage mode. Minato is still awesome

Nyruss
08-09-2010, 06:48 PM
Minato would die long before he got the chance to throw any kunai.

The 1st Hokage
08-09-2010, 06:54 PM
Cho Odama Rasengan >>>>>>>>> Minato's incomplete rasengan.

5 boss summons, Fire style Jutsus, Yomi Numa. Need I say more?

puppetmaster zack
08-09-2010, 06:55 PM
Cho Odama Rasengan >>>>>>>>> Minato's incomplete rasengan.

5 boss summons, Fire style Jutsus, Yomi Numa. Need I say more?
you idiot didnt read the first post

J-Sun Tasogare
08-09-2010, 06:55 PM
Gonna lock it, because it's a stomp

The 1st Hokage
08-09-2010, 06:57 PM
you idiot didnt read the first post
You idiot, you made a horrible stomp thread! I win. :D

But seriously, what made you think Jiraiya could be hurt by Minato in any way?