Nero
08-08-2010, 01:47 PM
Itachi vs Minato

NO RESTRICTIONS

Both in prime , Full Health ..

Who wins ?

Phoenix Wright
08-08-2010, 01:49 PM
With no restrictions, Minato really has no way to get around Susano'o and hasn't shown enough speed feats to show that he can get away from Totsuka, chances he won't.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Susanoo GG

Kuromaki
08-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Minato gets caught in Genjutsu, gets fried by Ammy, or gets sealed by Totsuka. Take your pick.

The 1st Hokage
08-08-2010, 02:18 PM
I hope Minato isn't to attached to his soul.

Kuromaki
08-08-2010, 02:20 PM
I hope Minato isn't to attached to his soul.
Didn't Dudemeister say the exact same thing on a different thread?

Phoenix Wright
08-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Yeah except I'm pretty sure Ono used the correct grammar and said "too."

/Grammar Nazi.

The 1st Hokage
08-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Even if it is true, its correct.

Shikamaru Nara
08-08-2010, 03:24 PM
Really? I made this. You just changed the restrictions. With no restrictions, Itachi rapes. Susano'o GG.

Shika-fiend
08-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Susanoo

This is a 100% stomp

takuya
08-08-2010, 03:35 PM
Itachi wins. I doubt he could escape Amaterasu or Tsukuyomi, and I think Itachi is faster in pure speed. If Minato uses FTG, all Itachi has to do is use Susanoo and it's game over.

Phoenix Wright
08-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Susano'o wouldn't be the best way to kill him. Really the best way is Tsukiyomi and GG. He wouldn't end up using Susano'o if he was bloodlusted anyway as it wastes too much chakra and wastes his MS and challenges his stamina further.

Susano'o GG?

No, Tsukiyomi GG.

skillr
08-08-2010, 04:03 PM
minato was considered the strongest hokage! i think the battle wud be more interesting than that. he cud summon toads use rasengan teleport and summon the god of death (though he wud die). i think it wud be a really close battle and idk who wud win`:|

well maby itachi wud win with amaterasu tsukyomi susanoo fire style clones etc

Wind Style Naruto
08-08-2010, 07:23 PM
All Minato has to do is survive long enough to wore Itachi out since Itachi's jutsus takes a giant toll on it. Minato can easily dodge Amateratsu & Susanoo with FTG. Plus Itachi is partly blind & suffers from a terminal illness. If Sasuke can beat Itachi then Minato can stand a chance against him.

The 1st Hokage
08-08-2010, 07:30 PM
minato was considered the strongest hokage! i think the battle wud be more interesting than that. he cud summon toads use rasengan teleport and summon the god of death (though he wud die). i think it wud be a really close battle and idk who wud win`:|

well maby itachi wud win with amaterasu tsukyomi susanoo fire style clones etcBasicly everything in your first paragraph is hype.

All Minato has to do is survive long enough to wore Itachi out since Itachi's jutsus takes a giant toll on it. Minato can easily dodge Amateratsu & Susanoo with FTG. Plus Itachi is partly blind & suffers from a terminal illness. If Sasuke can beat Itachi then Minato can stand a chance against him.
And he counters Tsukiyomi with what? Nothing, and then dies.

Ripjaww
08-08-2010, 07:31 PM
well i favor minato, but itachi let sasuke win. he could have killed him in susano'o form

Wind Style Naruto
08-08-2010, 07:36 PM
Basicly everything in your first paragraph is hype.

And he counters Tsukiyomi with what? Nothing, and then dies.

Just dont get caught. Tsukiyomi requires eye contact with the Mangekyo Sharingan to work and if Minato is caught in any of Itachi's genjutsu he can dispell it.

The 1st Hokage
08-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Just dont get caught. Tsukiyomi requires eye contact with the Mangekyo Sharingan to work and if Minato is caught in any of Itachi's genjutsu he can dispell it.
What proof do you have that Minato can dispell Genjutsu? None.

Shakling Stakes, then soul removal via Susano'o.

Ripjaww
08-08-2010, 07:46 PM
ok u can disrupt ur own chakra... and im guessing minato has quite a bit

The 1st Hokage
08-08-2010, 07:48 PM
And any random Shinobi can do that? No, he has't shown the ability too.

Miles Edgeworth
08-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Blitz, genjutsu, Totsuka Sword, Minato can be stomped in many ways.

well maby itachi wud win with amaterasu tsukyomi susanoo fire style clones etc

Irrelevant, give something that actually proves something. Being the strongest Hokage is irrelevant, even if it was relevant it's not true since Hashirama and Hiruzen are stronger by powerscaling.

Toads get owned by Susanoo.

Teleport and Rasengan do virtually nothing to Susanoo.

Yeah, Dead Demon Consuming Seal won't work if he can't actually grab Itachi. Without sufficient speed feats, it's not happening.

Read the OP, full health. Yeah, I'd say that full health Itachi has more proof of higher stamina than Minato does.

You can't dodge what you lack the speed feats to and don't know about. Minato can't dodge Amaterasu if he doesn't have the knowledge of it.

Again, that's irrelevant since it is PRIME Itachi at full health. Not that being sick would make any difference.

Sasuke did NOT beat Itachi. Itachi was terminally ill and not trying to kill Sasuke in the least. If he was, Sasuke would've died so quickly. In this case, Itachi is in top condition and IS trying to kill. Considering Sasuke has superior feats to Minato, GG.

Because Minato knows about this without prep knowledge right?

Also, there is NO proof he has genjutsu defense.

Proof or it didn't happen.

Wind Style Naruto
08-08-2010, 11:14 PM
What about in Part 1 when Itachi and Kisame ran away from Jiraiya because they knew that one of them would die. Since Jiraiya thought & trained Minato, Minato knows a lot of Jiraiya's jutsus and if Minato is stronger than all of the other Hokage's and Jiraiya was thought by Hiruzen so Minato must be pretty powerful. It doesnt matter if they're at full health using Susano'o, Amateratsu, and Tsukiyomi and other Mangekyo Sharingan abilities takes a huge toll on the user's body, eye sight, and health, so they literally cause recoil damage. So Itachi's chakra and energy will deplete faster than Minato. We havent seen Minato in much action and we know is that he knows a lot of Jiraiya's jutsus(Summoning & Rasengan) as well as sealing jutsus and etc. Minato is like his son, he wont just rush a battle he'll usually examine his opponent before doing anything big yet. Even if he doesnt know any of Minato's jutsus he can examine them and find a weakness in them and the weakness to the MS jutsus are sorta obvious. Just by looking at Itachi's eyes bleed he can tell that using those attacks hurts Itachi. Literally Itachi can use those attacks all of the time or as lo as he wants.

Miles Edgeworth
08-08-2010, 11:19 PM
What about in Part 1 when Itachi and Kisame ran away from Jiraiya because they knew that one of them would die. Since Jiraiya thought & trained Minato, Minato knows a lot of Jiraiya's jutsus and if Minato is stronger than all of the other Hokage's and Jiraiya was thought by Hiruzen so Minato must be pretty powerful. It doesnt matter if they're at full health using Susano'o, Amateratsu, and Tsukiyomi and other Mangekyo Sharingan abilities takes a huge toll on the user's body, eye sight, and health, so they literally cause recoil damage. So Itachi's chakra and energy will deplete faster than Minato. We havent seen Minato in much action and we know is that he knows a lot of Jiraiya's jutsus(Summoning & Rasengan) as well as sealing jutsus and etc. Minato is like his son, he wont just rush a battle he'll usually examine his opponent before doing anything big yet. Even if he doesnt know any of Minato's jutsus he can examine them and find a weakness in them and the weakness to the MS jutsus are sorta obvious. Just by looking at Itachi's eyes bleed he can tell that using those attacks hurts Itachi. Literally Itachi can use those attacks all of the time or as lo as he wants.

They fled because they did not want to attract attention where it was unnecessary. As for Jiraiya, he is much more competent than Minato when it comes to feats.

Prove Minato is stronger than all the other Hokages. Also, Hiruzen training Jiraiya is irrelevant, unless we're talking Prime Hiruzen, Jiraiya is easily superior.

Sasuke was able to spam MS jutsus like no tomorrow despite being far from mastering them, and Full Health Itachi should easily have more stamina than Sasuke since Sick Itachi was already outlasting Sasuke.

Itachi doesn't need to spam his attacks, he could easily use one to either severely damage or kill Minato. Without knowledge, Tsukuyomi could really screw with Minato. Amaterasu could also do some good damage. Susanoo means Minato cannot hurt Itachi, and it's easy for Itachi to just stab him with the Sword of Totsuka.

Wind Style Naruto
08-08-2010, 11:29 PM
How is Minato slow, he was able to beat Madara while at the same time being able to stop the Nine Tail Fox's attack that proves that Minato is very skilled. He can seal away the flames of Amateratsu like how Jiraiya did in Part 1. Also in Part 1 I clearly heard it when Kisame said,"Why did we ran away." Itachi replied,"We wouldnt want to attract attention to ourselves and if we were engaged one of the legendary Sannin in battle one of us will surely die."

Akatsuki X
08-09-2010, 10:47 AM
How is Minato slow, he was able to beat Madara while at the same time being able to stop the Nine Tail Fox's attack that proves that Minato is very skilled. He can seal away the flames of Amateratsu like how Jiraiya did in Part 1. Also in Part 1 I clearly heard it when Kisame said,"Why did we ran away." Itachi replied,"We wouldnt want to attract attention to ourselves and if we were engaged one of the legendary Sannin in battle one of us will surely die."

He's not slow, he showed a few good speed feats without FTG. But he still hasn't shown anything to keep up with Itachi.

When has he shown the ability to seal the flames like Jiraiya? Oh yeah, never.

What he said was merely plot. Itachi>Orochimaru>Jiraiya. Kisame>KB>Jiraiya. This is without hax abilities liek summones and SotU.

Wind Style Naruto
08-09-2010, 02:34 PM
Minato is pretty fast they dont call him the Yellow Flash for nothing. Hes even faster than Itachi. When A used his Raiton Armor, C compared the Raikage's speed in that form with Minato's speed so the 4h Hokage his pretty fast. Minato is very intelligent and analytactical.

Kuromaki
08-09-2010, 02:52 PM
Minato is pretty fast they dont call him the Yellow Flash for nothing. Hes even faster than Itachi. When A used his Raiton Armor, C compared the Raikage's speed in that form with Minato's speed so the 4h Hokage his pretty fast. Minato is very intelligent and analytactical.
That's hype, we have no solid proof that he can move that fast because it could simply be a matter of perspective.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-09-2010, 02:56 PM
This is a stomp, and has been done 1,000 times, Itachi wins all of them.

cnorwood
08-09-2010, 04:22 PM
tsukuyomi or genjutsu wouldnt do anything to minato, he probably knew more uchiha than itachi, the last thing he would do would be to look in their eyes. amaterasu couldnt even catch up to sasuke for a while so their is no way it would catch him. so his only hope is the susanoo, 1 slash=game, also speed feats for itachi? please use the manga

J-Sun Tasogare
08-09-2010, 04:27 PM
tsukuyomi or genjutsu wouldnt do anything to minato, he probably knew more uchiha than itachi, the last thing he would do would be to look in their eyes. amaterasu couldnt even catch up to sasuke for a while so their is no way it would catch him. so his only hope is the susanoo, 1 slash=game, also speed feats for itachi? please use the manga
Itachi is arguebly Hypersonic.

How many Uchiha's had MS? Oright None until Itachi grew up.

Kuromaki
08-09-2010, 04:27 PM
Minato has no knowledge on Itachi so he won't know how to counter genjutsu right away. And even if Minato avoids eye contact, he doesn't know about Shackling Stakes or finger genjutsu.

Sasuke has shown speed better feats than Minato though. Unless Minato uses FTG he can't outrun Ammy.

Itachi was keeping up with Sasuke despite being nearly dead and blind, and holding back.

cnorwood
08-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Itachi is arguebly Hypersonic.

How many Uchiha's had MS? Oright None until Itachi grew up.
any uchiha who had the sharingan had advanced genjutsu, and many uchiha had the sharingan. he might of been hypersonic in the anime but i dont remember anything like that in the manga

Miles Edgeworth
08-09-2010, 04:34 PM

Except Madara lacks any peed feats whatsoever and stopping Kyuubi's long charging laser is not fast in the least.

Prove he has the equipment to do that. Also, prove he can do that in a middle of a freaking fight while Itachi is trying to kill him.

Irrelevant, it doesn't prove a thing. Also, Jiraiya is by far stronger than Minato through feats. If Jiraiya went at it with Kisame or Itachi, chances are he would win. Minato can't compare until he gets some real feats, which is heavily unlikely.

So apparently a name is somehow proof of speed? What if they called me the "Einstein" of the forum, am I as smart as Einstein now?

Okay, prove that Minato is faster than Itachi. What, you can't? Thought so.

So apparently some random Cloud ninja comparing Raikage to Minato somehow makes it evidently true that Minato is that fast? People could EASILY assume teleportation and speed to be equal, which is what so many people do when saying Minato is fast. Who's to say they didn't compliment his speed thinking it was teleportation?

Default rules state that fighters do not have prep knowledge on their opponent beforehand. Doesn't matter if Minato did know about the Uchiha's deepest secrets, which he has never proven, it's irrelevant in the BG.

I hope you realize that Minato has shown less speed than Sasuke and Itachi was in no way trying to kill Sasuke either. Itachi DELIBERATELY attempted to keep Ammy from killing Sasuke.

You want speed feats, eh? How about a sick, dying Itachi was going terribly easy on Sasuke being able to casually react to him and was still owning despite all aforementioned facts about the match. Adding on the fact that the very same Sasuke could keep up with people like Bee and Raikage means that Itachi easily has better feats than Minato.

The 1st Hokage
08-09-2010, 04:35 PM
Red: Hype

As for Blue, I can say the same for you.

Itachi dodged three Fireball Jutsus, and once on one foot iirc.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-09-2010, 04:36 PM
This really should be locked it's a horrible stomp =/

The 1st Hokage
08-09-2010, 04:41 PM
Well, it's now been estabolished that the thread is a stomp, made obvious by the BG's own Carebear. Itachi can kil Minato many ways, and Minato has no ways to kill Itachi.

Goodbye stomp thread.