PDA

View Full Version : Do you know what the story needs?

Wind Style Naruto
08-08-2010, 12:23 AM
It needs more badguys that Naruto and his companions can face. I mean the last remaining badguys are Madara, Sasuke, Zetsu, Kisame, Kabuto, and the revived Akatsuki members as well as Suigetsu & Jugo. However I can argue about those guys.

1. Madara: We wont see him in full action til the final battle.

2. Sasuke: Same as Madara. Plus he is destined to face Sasuke.

3. Zetsu: Well we wont be seeing him til like the final battle as well as Madara still needs him.

4. Kisame He's probably going to die soon.

5. Kabuto: Wont exposed himself much til later.

6. Suigetsu & Jugo: We dont know what happened to them and plus due their character and role in the story they cant really die so early maybe they could face Naruto and his friends and change their evil ways.

7. The Revived Akatsuki members: They just came back to life plus Madara might not used them til the battle begins.

What we really needs are 2 new fresh badguys who are minorly involved in the story but involved with the main antagonists like Akatsuki agents or used to be servents of Orochimaru servants but works for Kabuto now. Atleast someone else for Naruto to fight. I mean Naruto's quest for power isnt over yet.

zerosameri
08-08-2010, 03:25 AM
It needs more badguys that Naruto and his companions can face. I mean the last remaining badguys are Madara, Sasuke, Zetsu, Kisame, Kabuto, and the revived Akatsuki members as well as Suigetsu & Jugo. However I can argue about those guys.

We'll see him in some type of action soon
Same with Naruto. And Sasuke is destined to face Sasuke?
3. Zetsu: Well we wont be seeing him til like the final battle as well as Madara still needs him.
Of cores, but if he dies. It won't hurt Madara one bit, sure he'll be pissed some. But then After that he'll just take Sasuke back.
If he dies he dies, he lives he lives. He doesn't have a big impact of the story any way. Same with Gai.
Kabutomaru from what we know of him, that Jutsu is probably the best he has. So he probably have seen everything he can do for now.
6. Suigetsu & Jugo: We dont know what happened to them and plus due their character and role in the story they cant really die so early maybe they could face Naruto and his friends and change their evil ways.
Yea, I won't be surprised if we never see them again. If we never see them again oh well; it won't matter.
7. The Revived Akatsuki members: They just came back to life plus Madara might not used them til the battle begins.
Now Itachi, we'll see lots of him.

What we really needs are 2 new fresh badguys who are minorly involved in the story but involved with the main antagonists like Akatsuki agents or used to be servents of Orochimaru servants but works for Kabuto now. Atleast someone else for Naruto to fight. I mean Naruto's quest for power isnt over yet.green

Bulldog
08-08-2010, 06:08 AM
green

your telling me gai wont have a big impact on the story if he dies?
look at gai he is in it wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more then asuma but when asuma died it felt tragic. and the story revolved around it.

Yo_Slayer
08-08-2010, 12:25 PM
look at gai he is in it wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more then asuma but when asuma died it felt tragic. and the story revolved around it.
I agree with this to a point, but then may Kishi may just brush it off as nothin... which I hope he doesnt but their is a chance.

Bulldog
08-08-2010, 03:04 PM
I agree with this to a point, but then may Kishi may just brush it off as nothin... which I hope he doesnt but their is a chance.

he is freaking GAI SENSEI YOUTH IGNITE you cant tell me the power of youth wont compell kishi to not kill him off?

Abel Uchiha
08-08-2010, 03:05 PM
if gai dies Lee will make a new special taijustu or mabye the 9th gate that is completely forbidden

Bulldog
08-08-2010, 03:14 PM
if gai dies Lee will make a new special taijustu or mabye the 9th gate that is completely forbidden

if you die from 8 gates how can you not die from 9 gates?

Abel Uchiha
08-08-2010, 03:19 PM
if you die from 8 gates how can you not die from 9 gates?
because the 9th gate is a godly move one that heals all wounds and stops u from dying the 9th gate might be a cross over from human to god

Bulldog
08-08-2010, 03:50 PM
because the 9th gate is a godly move one that heals all wounds and stops u from dying the 9th gate might be a cross over from human to god

hmmmmmm 1rep point for you up/

zerosameri
08-08-2010, 04:27 PM
look at gai he is in it wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more then asuma but when asuma died it felt tragic. and the story revolved around it.Gai dies so what, Sasuke dies, shippuden is dead. Lee dies big whoop. Either way Gai's impact on the story is nothing major.

Wind Style Naruto
08-08-2010, 05:09 PM
I realized something...

deidara#1
08-08-2010, 05:13 PM
The story needs more girl fights, really its like all guys all the time.

Wind Style Naruto
08-08-2010, 05:16 PM
The story needs more girl fights, really its like all guys all the time.

1. This is a Shonen manga, mostly it revolves around males.

2. There arent any female villians left to fight.

3. What are they going to do, fight each other?

deidara#1
08-08-2010, 05:21 PM
1. This is a Shonen manga, mostly it revolves around males.

2. There arent any female villians left to fight.

3. What are they going to do, fight each other?

I know meant they should build up some female villians, and make those ones already in stronger. Sakura, Ino Tenten and Temari are to weak, they need to include them, Tsunade and the Mizukage more.

Parak111
08-08-2010, 05:36 PM

Definetly. Nothing is known for sure though. Maybe we'll get to see more of his powers before the final battle too.

I think you meant Naruto.:lol: But yeah. He will battle him some time.

I don't think so. Zetsu is like an ordinary Akatsuki. Only Madara alone will remain.

I agree on that. And he was one of the earliest known Akatsuki members along with Itachi...

True. He might turn out an even bigger villain than Madara even.

I agree. It was the same with Karin too...we're still waiting for Kishi to remember them, because he's forgotten about them probably.:lol:

Definitely. Though it'd be Kabuto that uses them. Not Madara...

What we really needs are 2 new fresh badguys who are minorly involved in the story but involved with the main antagonists like Akatsuki agents or used to be servents of Orochimaru servants but works for Kabuto now. Atleast someone else for Naruto to fight. I mean Naruto's quest for power isnt over yet.

My answers are in orange. I'd still say that Kishi has something up his sleeve though...we'll see.

Wind Style Naruto
08-08-2010, 05:54 PM
I know meant they should build up some female villians, and make those ones already in stronger. Sakura, Ino Tenten and Temari are to weak, they need to include them, Tsunade and the Mizukage more.

Temati isnt weak plus you left out Hinata or you think that she isnt weak.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
08-08-2010, 07:30 PM
I guess a Suigetsu and Jugo arc with them as villains would stall the series sufficiently until the inevitable war. The thing is they would need a massive power-up to remotely stand a chance against Naruto. Although there's the possibility of Naruto being unable to help as the rest Konoha 11 fight them, which won't be too bad I guess.

I agree though that the series needs some fresh villains as Naruto vs. Sasuke/Madara is pretty repetitive.

Bulldog
08-08-2010, 07:35 PM
I guess a Suigetsu and Jugo arc with them as villains would stall the series sufficiently until the inevitable war. The thing is they would need a massive power-up to remotely stand a chance against Naruto. Although there's the possibility of Naruto being unable to help as the rest Konoha 11 fight them, which won't be too bad I guess.

I agree though that the series needs some fresh villains as Naruto vs. Sasuke/Madara is pretty repetitive.

I wish cause I miss them so much during killer b retrieval arc was when they were a REAL team and it was cool.

Wind Style Naruto
08-08-2010, 10:52 PM
I mean Kishi keeps on introducing some random good guys out of the clear blue.

deidara#1
08-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Temari isnt weak plus you left out Hinata or you think that she isnt weak.

Temari has not even done anything at all in shippuden, I can't base it off of what she did in the Chunin Exams. Yeah, I left Hinata out because I think she is the strongest out of them all.

Wind Style Naruto
08-09-2010, 12:22 AM
Temari has not even done anything at all in shippuden, I can't base it off of what she did in the Chunin Exams. Yeah, I left Hinata out because I think she is the strongest out of them all.

Well she did fight Sasuke along side her brothers. She's probably stronger than Hinata and few of the male members of Konoha 11 like Kiba & Choji.

Bulldog
08-09-2010, 02:56 AM
more friendly time interaction between the characters.

Jakropha
08-09-2010, 06:02 AM
Well, I seem to have crap trying to come up with protagonists, but VILLIANS!! I can just roll out of my mouth

1: Some guy who specializes in Earth Realease and has the ability too see through wullz, foh tenten

2: Some random girl who can use a special kekkei genkai to blow herself up and be OK!

3: A really smert dude who can invade peoples mindz and try to corrupt/takeover dem, Ino could take dis SOB on

4: Zetsus long lost brother LIVES!!!

5: Kisame had a sister and its actually her whos fighting guy sensei, HE LIVES!

6: Madara actually started a cult called TOBI and there are nearly 100 members, each being exactly alike, therefore, SO MANY TOBIS TO CHOOSE FROM!

7: A Hyuuga clan member goes bad THEREFORE giving Neji a villian to fight :D

8: Oturan! Narutos EXACT copy, made by Madara and published by Sasuke to meet Narutos match!

9: A heavily armored Badazz from another planet who is IMMUNE to chakra enabled attacks, therefore, lee, youve got ur hands full!

10: A little girl who hangs out in the lKonoha graveyard suddenly starts making the dead Konoha people start coming TEW LAIFE!

10 were made in about 3 minutes, so I can think up more, most of these were completely random, the Oturan part I liked, It would actually GIVE sasuke a shot at winning now.

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-09-2010, 06:30 AM
Kisame > Most characters in this manga.

By that logic, he cannot die.

Wind Style Naruto
08-09-2010, 12:45 PM
more friendly time interaction between the characters.

Your sorta right about that. They should atleast get more screen time.

narulvr
08-09-2010, 02:38 PM
im pretty sure its more bad guys out there, they just havent shown them cuz the main focus is the akatsuki. by time they're defeted more powerful enemies will cum out of the blue. as many villages and shinobi it is im pretty certain sum1 will turn evil if not already have and we just havent heard of them bcuz they aren't relavaint to the story rite now, look at jiraira we never heard of him but then he showed up out of no where and was legendary from the get-go

Jakropha
08-09-2010, 03:52 PM
>.>

Duz that mean all of my villians will become real? IM SO EXCITED!

zerosameri
08-09-2010, 06:12 PM
Kisame > Most characters in this manga.

By that logic, he cannot die.
Itachi > Most characters in this manga

By that logic, he cannot die. Itachi still 'died'.

Wind Style Naruto
08-09-2010, 06:55 PM

Itachi died because of the plot while Kisame is not really much involved in the plot can die or not. He can die if something concerning the plot happens and Kisame is involved.

Bulldog
08-09-2010, 08:42 PM

he was plot killed though he never really died.

Wind Style Naruto
08-10-2010, 08:47 AM
You know killing Kisame off so early isnt so well into the plot but it could happen and the plot was calling for his death when he was fighting Killer Bee but he still survived due to a plot twist.

Raiku
08-10-2010, 09:16 AM
We dont really need any more bad guys. Maybe a few minor but other than that no.
Theres to many big battles coming up to just put in some minor guys.

slyfoxx
08-10-2010, 09:56 AM
itachi > most characters in this manga

by that logic, he cannot die. itachi still 'died'.
he died of cancer sasuke still didnt have a chance.

Wind Style Naruto
08-10-2010, 02:06 PM
We dont really need any more bad guys. Maybe a few minor but other than that no.
Theres to many big battles coming up to just put in some minor guys.

Maybe some random bad guys who are minor to the story but involved with people involved with the big plot like minions of Kabuto.

zerosameri
08-10-2010, 02:26 PM
he was plot killed though he never really died. Plot would still work. Sasuke just wouldn't have Itachi's eye's :lol:

Itachi died because of the plot while Kisame is not really much involved in the plot can die or not. He can die if something concerning the plot happens and Kisame is involved.Itachi died and now is back. He still could of lived, and then Kishi can make him say some sappy word's and then Sasuke would realize something. Story goes on.
he died of cancer sasuke still didnt have a chance.wut.

Bulldog
08-10-2010, 06:25 PM
sasuke needs to get 1 rinnegan and 1 ems that way he can be uber!

Bulldog
08-10-2010, 06:31 PM

she talked to shikamaru.

Yo_Slayer
08-10-2010, 06:53 PM
she talked to shikamaru.
Hoo snap! He told you !

Bulldog
08-10-2010, 07:36 PM
Hoo snap! He told you !

they did other things also.

Yo_Slayer
08-10-2010, 07:43 PM
they did other things also.
Yep... they have but it has not been a lot.

Bulldog
08-10-2010, 08:06 PM
Yep... they have but it has not been a lot.

you know it be easy for shikamaur to make someone do a certian thing that wouldnt wanna do lol.

EvL j3st3r
03-23-2011, 03:12 PM
Nah...the plot's thick enough. I like Madara for the main villain and with the main villain already being so directly involved in the plot we don't really need anymore villain's than we already have. All it does is either result in filler or if it does stay to the plot it takes the writers attention off of the ppl that most of us actually want to see.

Sub-Zero
03-23-2011, 03:35 PM
I think that if it was more bad guys, then it's possible that they will be filler characters. But the story now is awesome though. It has enough bad people now.

Kreegah!!!
04-07-2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah, except for dying off. I want someone precious to perish right now.