PDA

View Full Version : Fire Fist Ace vs Itachi

Sasuke
08-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Who wins? Itachi has full vision, Speed and Strength are equalized.

Miles Edgeworth
08-07-2010, 08:15 PM
Ace stomps. With logia, there is absolutely no way that Itachi can possibly hurt him. Also, Daienkai: Entei>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything Itachi has.

Itachi really has no way to hurt Ace. Equalized speed makes it easier for Itachi but it doesn't matter since it's still irrelevant. Equal strength is a nonfactor since neither of them rely on physical power.

Sasuke
08-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Ace stomps. With logia, there is absolutely no way that Itachi can possibly hurt him. Also, Daienkai: Entei>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything Itachi has.

Itachi really has no way to hurt Ace. Equalized speed makes it easier for Itachi but it doesn't matter since it's still irrelevant. Equal strength is a nonfactor since neither of them rely on physical power.

But can't Amaterasu burn fire, that is why I was wondering the outcome of this battle.

Miles Edgeworth
08-07-2010, 08:23 PM
It's hyperbole, Amaterasu has a lot of hype backing it up but its feats are very unimpressive. Failing to do major damage to Karin or samurai armor means that a fighter like Ace, who is very skilled with fire, would definitely be able to overcome. Amaterasu just doesn't have the power to take out Ace or his fire techniques.

Yo_Slayer
08-07-2010, 08:34 PM

My man... have you forgot about Itachi's speciality? Tsukuyomi.

Nyruss
08-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Amaterasu doesn't burn fire, it smothers it. But Ace can generate effectively unlimited amounts of fire, so that's out the window.

Tsukuyomi is useless because Itachi still can't do anything to hurt Ace, so all Itachi will be doing is using up chakra and making his vision worse.

Ace uses Daienkai: Entei. GG Itachi.

Leafy
08-07-2010, 08:39 PM
the only possible way for Itachi to stand a chance is for him to be near water, and know water type moves, but he'll still be defeated.

Nyruss
08-07-2010, 08:41 PM
The only possible way for Itachi to win is if the fight actually took place in at least waist deep water. Anything less than that and Ace would just evaporate is instantly.

Draco Uchiha
08-07-2010, 08:44 PM

he wouldnt get close enough to look ace in the eyes.

Susanoo's Eyes
08-07-2010, 09:05 PM
What about susanoo and blade of totsuka /w Yata's mirrior?

Miles Edgeworth
08-07-2010, 09:06 PM

What can Tsukuyomi possibly do to prevent Itachi from getting fried? I'd say that if Ace used Daienkai: Entei, Tsukuyomi would not be killing Ace beforehand. Also, suppose it lands. How does he possibly kill Ace? Logia means there is absolutely no way in the world that Itachi can harm him.

Draco Uchiha
08-07-2010, 09:08 PM
it would be way to slow to do anything, plus it's made of fire, ace would just absorb it or wait for his chakra to deminish.

Miles Edgeworth
08-07-2010, 09:19 PM

Susanhoo is completely useless here.

Daienkai: Entei is easily more powerful than the majority of Naruto attacks. Any attack in Naruto that is in any way as strong or stronger could easily break through Susanoo anyway. Yata Mirror relies solely on hyperbole.

As for Totsuka Sword, it's irrelevant since you can't put fire into an eternal genjutsu. Logia means it won't work.

The 2nd Hokage
08-07-2010, 09:33 PM
this is ...... diffrent

Lone Wolf
08-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Wow what stupid people we have here.

Ace was the friggen 2nd Division commander of Shirohige's crew, even if hes weak he would need to be at least VA and mid Shichibukai lvl to get that rank.

Ace = VA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Enel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Narutoverse

Yo_Slayer
08-07-2010, 09:54 PM
he wouldnt get close enough to look ace in the eyes.

I didnt know you had to be close to look somone in the eyes... plz explain more.

Lone Wolf
08-07-2010, 09:55 PM
Also Enel couldn't even keep up or dodge BASE Luffy attacks, god that is slow.

And we know Ace >>> Luffy in ever despicable way.

Ace >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Enel

Enel is only fast because he has his Logia, but he never bothered to train his combat speed.

Yo_Slayer
08-07-2010, 10:09 PM
What can Tsukuyomi possibly do to prevent Itachi from getting fried? I'd say that if Ace used Daienkai: Entei, Tsukuyomi would not be killing Ace beforehand. Also, suppose it lands. How does he possibly kill Ace? Logia means there is absolutely no way in the world that Itachi can harm him.

Bro, if Ace looks in Itachis eyes he is done... Cus then he is in Itachis world and im sure he can make it to where those fruit powers dont work or Itachi could allow them to work put Ace in a cage made out that sea water metal, and then Itachi could make enough clones of himself to surround the cage and have himself and the clones continuosly throw buckets of sea water on him for three years (in Itachi's realm) straight. Im sure when Ace gets out the Tsukuyomi he'll be a little more shook up then Kakashi was.

Draco Uchiha
08-07-2010, 10:22 PM
Bro, if Ace looks in Itachis eyes he is done... Cus then he is in Itachis world and im sure he can make it to where those fruit powers dont work or Itachi could allow them to work put Ace in a cage made out that sea water metal, and then Itachi could make enough clones of himself to surround the cage and have himself and the clones continuosly throw buckets of sea water on him for three years (in Itachi's realm) straight. Im sure when Ace gets out the Tsukuyomi he'll be a little more shook up then Kakashi was.
thats only if he can get close enough to ace, but that isnt going to happen.

Yo_Slayer
08-07-2010, 10:29 PM
thats only if he can get close enough to ace, but that isnt going to happen.

All they have to do is make eye contact, which means as long as Itachi and Ace can see eachother... their eyes can connect. Whether it be from a distance or right in eachothers faces.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
08-07-2010, 10:47 PM
ace wins.....his logia power is nearly untouchable or is untaouchable.....
what if ace doesnt need to make eye contact with itachi? he can still attack hi like that

Lone Wolf
08-07-2010, 11:10 PM
ace wins.....his logia power is nearly untouchable or is untaouchable.....
what if ace doesnt need to make eye contact with itachi? he can still attack hi like that

Even if Intangibility is off Ace still rapes.

Ace >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gear stacking Luffy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Enel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Narutoverse.

lol...

zetsu2141
08-07-2010, 11:18 PM

Theres no proof that itachi knows the weakness of devil fruit users he wouldn't know to use sea water metal or sea water.

Miles Edgeworth
08-07-2010, 11:18 PM

Tsukuyomi kill Ace? Never has it shown the capacity to kill him, let alone be used to solo him without a doubt.

It's an illusion in the mind, Itachi can't literally make him unable to use his powers, he has never shown the ability to do so. Also, no prep knowledge means he does not know how to disable Ace's DF. He doesn't know about seastone or standing water making Ace lose his power, so he gets fried.

Itachi can't really do that if he doesn't know Ace's weaknesses. You can't claim Itachi to be able to do something he clearly has not demonstrated.

Lone Wolf
08-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Guys why are you bothering arguing if whether not Ace will look into Sasuke's eyes or not...

He is faster than G2 Luffy thats common sense, if you read the manga you would know.

Ace speedblitz with a punch in the face, lol @ Sasuke or Itachi have a chance of trapping them in Genjutsu.

Miles Edgeworth
08-08-2010, 09:40 AM
Guys why are you bothering arguing if whether not Ace will look into Sasuke's eyes or not...

He is faster than G2 Luffy thats common sense, if you read the manga you would know.

Ace speedblitz with a punch in the face, lol @ Sasuke or Itachi have a chance of trapping them in Genjutsu.

Speed is equalized.

Shino Hatake
08-08-2010, 09:44 AM
Speed is equalized. Umm can't Itachi dodge Ace's fire attack with BLaze Ball or Fire Ball?

Miles what amine is in your siggy.

Miles Edgeworth
08-08-2010, 09:45 AM
Umm can't Itachi dodge Ace's fire attack with BLaze Ball or Fire Ball?

Miles what amine is in your siggy.

If Ace used Daienkai: Entei, I heavily doubt Itachi would be able to dodge. If you mean counter, then there's no way that's happening, one of Ace's generic fire blasts is able to wipe out multiple ships in one go, if Ace went all out, there is absolutely nothing Itachi could possibly do to counter.

Gurren Lagann, probably my favorite anime.

Shino Hatake
08-08-2010, 09:49 AM
If Ace used Daienkai: Entei, I heavily doubt Itachi would be able to dodge. If you mean counter, then there's no way that's happening, one of Ace's generic fire blasts is able to wipe out multiple ships in one go, if Ace went all out, there is absolutely nothing Itachi could possibly do to counter.

Gurren Lagann, probably my favorite anime.
I see. Most of the others then. But knowing about how hard most of the ships are breaking past them then it would have to be a Building busting level tech. Do you have a profile I may see for Ace.

Cool, I thought it was that.

Miles Edgeworth
08-08-2010, 09:52 AM
I see. Most of the others then. But knowing about how hard most of the ships are breaking past them then it would have to be a Building busting level tech. Do you have a profile I may see for Ace.

Cool, I thought it was that.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Portgas+D.+Ace

That's OBD's profile, I haven't touched our wiki's profile for Ace in who knows how long, so I got that one instead.

Shino Hatake
08-08-2010, 09:56 AM
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Portgas+D.+Ace

That's OBD's profile, I haven't touched our wiki's profile for Ace in who knows how long, so I got that one instead.
Itachi is screwed MANY times over. Hiken and Kyokaen: as well as Daienkai: Entei alone will just finish it. The regain is not needed.

cnorwood
08-08-2010, 10:11 AM
even if itachi got him in a tsukuyomi what would it do, if it takes a while to get kakashi in a coma, it would just piss ace off, and get itachi roasted