PDA

View Full Version : Match 2: 16 vs Shino.

Shino Hatake
08-07-2010, 09:19 AM
I will start off with Tsukuyomi already out.

Distance: 300 feet.

16 Goes first.

NO MORE POSTING OTHER THAN THE FIGHTERS!

kejon16
08-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Lol why does everyone do this. I think if you ask for a fight you should make the first move. I don't really care though so I shall make it.

*I'm walking around by myself. Bored out of my mind when I sense someone in the area. I smile and quickly sonido closer towards the person. I appear about 20ft awat from the person. As I see that it's Shino I smile thinking to myself.* Let's hope this is fun for me.* I bow before him like I always do before I attack. I quickly use my advance sonido appearing above him. I fire 5 bala blade down at him. I then quickly place my right hand on my Zanp. My Zanp starts to turn dark red. As you hear my Zanp start to cry in pain. I smile as I quickly swing it at you. Releasing thousands of demons out of it. As these demons fly towards you. I sonido away about 30ft and await your move.*

Demons: My demons eat away SE with out any trouble. Also they will eat away your body if they touch you.

Shino Hatake
08-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Lol why does everyone do this. I think if you ask for a fight you should make the first move. I don't really care though so I shall make it.

*I'm walking around by myself. Bored out of my mind when I sense someone in the area. I smile and quickly sonido closer towards the person. I appear about 20ft awat from the person. As I see that it's Shino I smile thinking to myself.* Let's hope this is fun for me.* I bow before him like I always do before I attack. I quickly use my advance sonido appearing above him. I fire 5 bala blade down at him. I then quickly place my right hand on my Zanp. My Zanp starts to turn dark red. As you hear my Zanp start to cry in pain. I smile as I quickly swing it at you. Releasing thousands of demons out of it. As these demons fly towards you. I sonido away about 30ft and await your move.*

Demons: My demons eat away SE with out any trouble. Also they will eat away your body if they touch you.
I had to get Lemonade. I was thirsty.

* I open my eyes and would pop out of bed taking Tsukuyomi up in to arms around my back in its case. Hopping out of the window I would be walking to the well for water. When All of a sudden not 30 feet from my this person would smile and then bow to me to show a sign of respect. I nod and would bow back to show my manners. He then would fire off some sort of compressed energy in a fist form. I would waste no time and jump away before controlling my energy into my hands. Making some solid shapes of knifes I would fire them at the energy fist. Hitting them each would stop and make a small explosion. You then would bring out your sword. I do mine and the release of the arch when it came down would send a crack trough the earth that is behind me. I jump back once more and use my energy to push my self in a blur away from this person. He sends some odd sorts after me. I would brace myself and take my blade up where the golden blade would glow and release black flames.

Making a large flame wall the shapes would hit it and would be shredded to nothing.However it would also be absorbed as well meaning it was inside of the shapes making it even more powerful. Sucking in the energy means giving it more air making it stronger and deadly to them cutting them up. Now that those things are out of the way I would go on the offense. Reading off a good level of energy already I need good and expert reading. I would pop my scale out around my eye and then would read your Delts level. Clicking the reading pop up. I was moving so it would be fairly high. Stooping at 300 Delts solid I was sure this was a strong foe. I would turn a ally and surge my energy into my feet to make my run much faster. I stop and would pause for a air break. I then would nod as I look around to find something to use.

Finding a cloak I would pull its sleek velvet black over me and slip my arms trough it to make it fit. Tight some it would fit on me. This would be good to distract someone from you. By wearing this I would lace it with my energy and seal it as well as hide it away from my foe. I then would remember something. Deamons would fear light them self. I would smile and nod at the ground where the tip of Tsukuyomi would have made a impression in the sand. I wait for my foe to show themselves.*

Feeding off something mean you would have to first absorb it somehow. So when your things would eat my fire because it is energy then it would have taken it it making it harsher to the things and break them down to small level then nothing. Also my power scale reads off of three things.

Delts: Reads the power level when you release a large bit or try to hide it.
Calrka: Reads a over all level.
Emits: Reads Speed level.

kejon16
08-07-2010, 09:58 AM
Just making sure here. You didn't attack me at all right? Plus what are you fighting as?

Shino Hatake
08-07-2010, 10:01 AM
Just making sure here. You didn't attack me at all right? Plus what are you fighting as?
Arrcanar Espada Level. [[ I am testing for 8th]] I have one release. No I did not I only would block and then hide and prep.

kejon16
08-07-2010, 10:08 AM
Arrcanar Espada Level. [[ I am testing for 8th]] I have one release. No I did not I only would block and then hide and prep.

Ok then what happen to my demons. When they absord your flames they blow up from the inside right.

Shino Hatake
08-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Ok then what happen to my demons. When they absord your flames they blow up from the inside right.
Yes that is what should happen. Seeing as everyone is a sponge now then the only weakness there is being able to to it from the inside. Get me?

kejon16
08-07-2010, 12:14 PM
Would them eating SE not mean anything at all then?

Shino Hatake
08-07-2010, 12:15 PM
Would them eating SE not mean anything at all then?
Well once they would eat them away then it would be inside of them, Meaning that some of the same effect of the energy itself - the form would happen.

Noctis Arashi
08-07-2010, 12:22 PM
Shino! Its time for trainin! >.>

Shino Hatake
08-07-2010, 12:23 PM
Shino! Its time for trainin! >.>
Yes Sir. * Would bow and then stand up.* Where at.

Noctis Arashi
08-07-2010, 12:25 PM
Yes Sir. * Would bow and then stand up.* Where at.I'll make a thread.

kejon16
08-07-2010, 12:25 PM
Ok I get it now. I'll counter then.

Makoto Cifer
08-07-2010, 12:29 PM
*i walk through the garaganta*

Shino Hatake
08-07-2010, 12:42 PM
*i walk through the garaganta*
Chello. Cheeking on something?

kejon16
08-07-2010, 12:46 PM
I had to get Lemonade. I was thirsty.

* I open my eyes and would pop out of bed taking Tsukuyomi up in to arms around my back in its case. Hopping out of the window I would be walking to the well for water. When All of a sudden not 30 feet from my this person would smile and then bow to me to show a sign of respect. I nod and would bow back to show my manners. He then would fire off some sort of compressed energy in a fist form. I would waste no time and jump away before controlling my energy into my hands. Making some solid shapes of knifes I would fire them at the energy fist. Hitting them each would stop and make a small explosion. You then would bring out your sword. I do mine and the release of the arch when it came down would send a crack trough the earth that is behind me. I jump back once more and use my energy to push my self in a blur away from this person. He sends some odd sorts after me. I would brace myself and take my blade up where the golden blade would glow and release black flames.

Making a large flame wall the shapes would hit it and would be shredded to nothing.However it would also be absorbed as well meaning it was inside of the shapes making it even more powerful. Sucking in the energy means giving it more air making it stronger and deadly to them cutting them up. Now that those things are out of the way I would go on the offense. Reading off a good level of energy already I need good and expert reading. I would pop my scale out around my eye and then would read your Delts level. Clicking the reading pop up. I was moving so it would be fairly high. Stooping at 300 Delts solid I was sure this was a strong foe. I would turn a ally and surge my energy into my feet to make my run much faster. I stop and would pause for a air break. I then would nod as I look around to find something to use.

Finding a cloak I would pull its sleek velvet black over me and slip my arms trough it to make it fit. Tight some it would fit on me. This would be good to distract someone from you. By wearing this I would lace it with my energy and seal it as well as hide it away from my foe. I then would remember something. Deamons would fear light them self. I would smile and nod at the ground where the tip of Tsukuyomi would have made a impression in the sand. I wait for my foe to show themselves.*

Feeding off something mean you would have to first absorb it somehow. So when your things would eat my fire because it is energy then it would have taken it it making it harsher to the things and break them down to small level then nothing. Also my power scale reads off of three things.

Delts: Reads the power level when you release a large bit or try to hide it.
Calrka: Reads a over all level.
Emits: Reads Speed level.

*I see you stop my attacks with ease. As you then hide your energy. I smile as my eyes turn red. I release a wave of SE around me. I then qucikly feel someone inside my wave of SE. I then quickly rush towards the spot where he might be at. As I get closer I swing my Zanp outwards releasing yet another wave of SE towards him. I then qucikly stab my Zanp down into the ground. As my body flips up into the air. I pull my Zanp out of the ground with me. As I should be flying over you by this time. I fire off one cero from my left hand where you might be standing at. I land with my back towards you. I smile and start walking away from you. As the ground around you breaks away. You hear me say.* Black Death.* The ground below you then burns away. A powerful energy then shoots up from the ground surronding your body. If you can not dodge it. You will die right where you stand.*

Black Death: The attack starts to happen when I stabed my Zanp down into the ground. Most of the power in this attack comes from the depths of hell. How does it happen when I stab my Zanp into the ground. I'm not called the Demon Espada from nothing. I rule over Hell. Which I can draw power from the dephts of hell. Which I can control with my Zanp. Which is why I stabed it into the ground.

Makoto Cifer
08-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Chello. Cheeking on something?
yes i was. i need to know if kejon forgot about our fight.

Shino Hatake
08-07-2010, 01:02 PM
*I see you stop my attacks with ease. As you then hide your energy. I smile as my eyes turn red. I release a wave of SE around me. I then qucikly feel someone inside my wave of SE. I then quickly rush towards the spot where he might be at. As I get closer I swing my Zanp outwards releasing yet another wave of SE towards him. I then qucikly stab my Zanp down into the ground. As my body flips up into the air. I pull my Zanp out of the ground with me. As I should be flying over you by this time. I fire off one cero from my left hand where you might be standing at. I land with my back towards you. I smile and start walking away from you. As the ground around you breaks away. You hear me say.* Black Death.* The ground below you then burns away. A powerful energy then shoots up from the ground surronding your body. If you can not dodge it. You will die right where you stand.*

Black Death: The attack starts to happen when I stabed my Zanp down into the ground. Most of the power in this attack comes from the depths of hell. How does it happen when I stab my Zanp into the ground. I'm not called the Demon Espada from nothing. I rule over Hell. Which I can draw power from the dephts of hell. Which I can control with my Zanp. Which is why I stabed it into the ground. Nice Move.
* As I am breathing for Air my scale would beep as the reading kicked in at 100 Delts reading the level of a wave of energy. I look up then feel it. The Delts don't stop getting bigger I knew you where getting closer to me. I would then make my energy increase as a Solid Image would fade into the cloak and lace with the energy I release later before waiting. I would dive under the shack I was in and come out of the other side as soon as my scale kicked back on to the level of a wave. I would then take back off into a run Tsukuyomi in hand as I ran. I feel a sudden shock in the scale and it kicked up to that of large city busting levels, Reading in the 900's to say. I knew then I was in trouble. I jump to the sky and my blade would release the black flames once more. Making a plate under me it made it easier for me to fly.

On the plate the ground then would fall where I stood. I nodded at the fact that once more my scale has not failed me. Pleased with this I took back into a run and would release black flames where the blade dragged into the air. Once around the whole area with a black flame circle I would then click the handle and the flames all would start to just fall down bu closing the whole as then went. Now making a full plate of black flames it would smash into the area where you power level would be. As it smashes a explsion of pillars started to happen. Each pillar would start to make stone. Then the stone would make a tower. Floating in the air held by high amounts of my energy the tower would be my new base.

Ammy Ryo Flame) Scar.

I land on the floor of it and watch and the rest of the flames would just decay everything around it. I knew you would get out of this because it was only a 30 by 60 foot long/wide plate. I take Tsukuyomi back up and would spin him. Doing this large amounts of flames came around me. Red now it would stick to my body and form a set of amour. Down to my hands where it would end on my arms. Same to my feet. Making a hard defense but light and able for me to move in my new shield was ready. My blade would start to glow. It picked up you life sign.

I duck under a large sprier door and then would climb into it and hide my energy flow. Flame scar itself would block any kind of detection from coming. Waves or special vision. The only way would be body Heat. I would set my blade down on my side and would pant as the match would burn with more fire needed. I absorb some of the air around me to take it and covert it to more hotter flames that would be inside of me and fill my energy back up to good battle levels.*

kejon16
08-08-2010, 12:24 PM
Wait how did you dodge my attacks? I fliped over you firing a cero down at you. Even if you move I was still coming at your right. Wait or is it when you sense me coming towards you I attacked you image or what?

Shino Hatake
08-08-2010, 12:27 PM
Yep, you flipped over me and attacked a clone that was wearing the same clothes and that cloak I was.

When you released the wave the scale picked it up and I react almost instantly to it skidding under the house and then stopping on the other side. One Weakness no one has yet to figure out about me is the key here.

kejon16
08-08-2010, 12:30 PM
Are you every going to attack me. If your not going to i'm just going to use hand to hand from now on.

Shino Hatake
08-08-2010, 12:32 PM
In time I will. Just keep hitting me. You will see.

kejon16
08-08-2010, 12:43 PM
I will counter tonight. I must leave for work right now.

Shino Hatake
08-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Okay,

kejon16
08-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Hey how long will you be online tonight?

Shino Hatake
08-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Till 3 or 4 maybe.

kejon16
08-08-2010, 09:37 PM
How long till then for you?

Shino Hatake
08-08-2010, 09:46 PM
I then would fall asleep and wake up around 8 to 10.

kejon16
08-08-2010, 09:48 PM
How many hours until that happens?

kejon16
08-09-2010, 09:23 PM
Nice Move.
* As I am breathing for Air my scale would beep as the reading kicked in at 100 Delts reading the level of a wave of energy. I look up then feel it. The Delts don't stop getting bigger I knew you where getting closer to me. I would then make my energy increase as a Solid Image would fade into the cloak and lace with the energy I release later before waiting. I would dive under the shack I was in and come out of the other side as soon as my scale kicked back on to the level of a wave. I would then take back off into a run Tsukuyomi in hand as I ran. I feel a sudden shock in the scale and it kicked up to that of large city busting levels, Reading in the 900's to say. I knew then I was in trouble. I jump to the sky and my blade would release the black flames once more. Making a plate under me it made it easier for me to fly.

On the plate the ground then would fall where I stood. I nodded at the fact that once more my scale has not failed me. Pleased with this I took back into a run and would release black flames where the blade dragged into the air. Once around the whole area with a black flame circle I would then click the handle and the flames all would start to just fall down bu closing the whole as then went. Now making a full plate of black flames it would smash into the area where you power level would be. As it smashes a explsion of pillars started to happen. Each pillar would start to make stone. Then the stone would make a tower. Floating in the air held by high amounts of my energy the tower would be my new base.

Ammy Ryo Flame) Scar.

I land on the floor of it and watch and the rest of the flames would just decay everything around it. I knew you would get out of this because it was only a 30 by 60 foot long/wide plate. I take Tsukuyomi back up and would spin him. Doing this large amounts of flames came around me. Red now it would stick to my body and form a set of amour. Down to my hands where it would end on my arms. Same to my feet. Making a hard defense but light and able for me to move in my new shield was ready. My blade would start to glow. It picked up you life sign.

I duck under a large sprier door and then would climb into it and hide my energy flow. Flame scar itself would block any kind of detection from coming. Waves or special vision. The only way would be body Heat. I would set my blade down on my side and would pant as the match would burn with more fire needed. I absorb some of the air around me to take it and covert it to more hotter flames that would be inside of me and fill my energy back up to good battle levels.*

*I smile knowing this fight might turn out to be fun. I then see you dodge both my attacks with out a problem. As you make a pillar I can't sense your energy anymore. I smile again looking up at your pillar. My eyes turn red again. As I see your body heat with my eyes. I know that your hiding inside which is fine with me. I look around the area seeing that most of it has been destory. I stab my Zanp down into the ground. I quickly soindo to the left of your pillar. As I appear 60ft from my Zanp. I pull out a blade from my back. As I stab it into the ground. I use advance soindo as two more blades appear around your pillar. I then reappear standing on my Zanp. Looking towards your pillar I close both my eyes. As all four blades start to release reiatsu though the air around us. I stand there not moving at all. I then await your move.*

kejon16
08-10-2010, 12:19 PM
*Bump*

kejon16
08-10-2010, 02:22 PM
I once again *Bump*

Shino Hatake
08-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Ahh Give me some time. I need to send Kaz the match and then tell here if Jun gmed.

kejon16
08-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Fine for making me wait. I shall show you hell in my next move.

kejon16
08-10-2010, 04:59 PM
*Bump*

Shino Hatake
08-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Well seeing as you did crap to me here go ahead and make a 2nd move on me. I will bend the rules to let you. If I get called on it I lose. Fair enough?

kejon16
08-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Lol i'm good just attack I don't care.

Shino Hatake
08-10-2010, 05:10 PM
The thing is you made my BUMP. I need to have someone attack me first. Okay I will make one sentence or two is you want. XD.

kejon16
08-10-2010, 05:15 PM
What that is not cool. Go all out on me man. I want to show you something.

kejon16
08-10-2010, 07:17 PM
Well I guess your not going to counter then.

kejon16
08-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Did you give up? Should I just say that I win or what?

Shino Hatake
08-14-2010, 12:57 PM
*I smile knowing this fight might turn out to be fun. I then see you dodge both my attacks with out a problem. As you make a pillar I can't sense your energy anymore. I smile again looking up at your pillar. My eyes turn red again. As I see your body heat with my eyes. I know that your hiding inside which is fine with me. I look around the area seeing that most of it has been destory. I stab my Zanp down into the ground. I quickly soindo to the left of your pillar. As I appear 60ft from my Zanp. I pull out a blade from my back. As I stab it into the ground. I use advance soindo as two more blades appear around your pillar. I then reappear standing on my Zanp. Looking towards your pillar I close both my eyes. As all four blades start to release reiatsu though the air around us. I stand there not moving at all. I then await your move.*
I counter after I get back from school sopping. You can BET on it.