PDA

View Full Version : Shimmy the Quincy Archer vs Shino the Shinto Master.

Shino Hatake
08-06-2010, 10:57 AM

Distance: 500m.

You go first please.

shinmarubountyhunter
08-06-2010, 11:05 AM
You challenged so you go first.

Shino Hatake
08-06-2010, 11:25 AM
Fine fine. * I see something in the distance such as a speck. I would check my papers in my backpack then set it on the side of the palace. The speck grows bigger. I would then be very curios to know what or who this speck is. I reach into the side of my jacket and retrieve my power scale, placing it over my left eye the scale would make a CLICK and then start to pop readings up on to the screen. 45, 55, 66, 84, 86, Calrks final show up. Shino would nod at the scacle and then dash after the speck blade already drawn.

Picking up speed over the area he ran the dash went into a run which would turn into a sondio. I did this till the distance closed to only a few feet point. I slash after you and would release my energy into my hand to make it travel trough the metal and increase the force of the slash that came down on my foe who name is unknown to me. The slash would be sent after your lower hip. I then would sondio to the left of you and do the same slash over to your other hip. Each slash would have leath toxin located along the side of the blade where it would break the hip bone and send toxin into the blood stream.