PDA

View Full Version : kid goku 22nd budokai vs......

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 03:59 AM
if you have kid goku vs rikodu senin, madara, itachi, pein, kisame, killerbee, and the newest form naruto+sage powers. who would win
-this is kid goku at the 22nd budokai, so he outclasses moonbusters like roshi during the 21st budokai
-outclasses roshi and krillin at the 22nd budokai who have displayed speed feats like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvrteWWmj-Q (the thing they are explaining happened in the matter of less than 1 second)
-he has the nyoi-bo (power pole), and the kinto-un (nimbus cloud)

battlefield: the field everyone fought kimimaro on
-i personally think that kid goku would cake walk the entire narutoverse, but some think different

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 04:17 AM
from what i remember, kid goku really isnt that powerful yet..

The 6 Path can solo kid goku actually,
Goku cant survive a massive scale of ST or a massive CT

and kid goku is not fast enough to capture and injure Mandara.

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 04:26 AM
from what i remember, kid goku really isnt that powerful yet..

The 6 Path can solo kid goku actually,
Goku cant survive a massive scale of ST or a massive CT

and kid goku is not fast enough to capture and injure Mandara.
not that powerful? i just stated that goku could beat a moonbuster, he beat an entire army who have monsters, super humans, rockets that hit goku and just made him mad, multiple machine guns, which by now goku could eaisly catch and even if he missed they would just bounce off his skin like they did in the first chapter, and he is faster than master roshi and krillin, who in that video performed in 1 second what it would take someone like kakashi 10secs

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 05:15 AM
not that powerful? i just stated that goku could beat a moonbuster, he beat an entire army who have monsters, super humans, rockets that hit goku and just made him mad, multiple machine guns, which by now goku could eaisly catch and even if he missed they would just bounce off his skin like they did in the first chapter, and he is faster than master roshi and krillin, who in that video performed in 1 second what it would take someone like kakashi 10secs
How will Goku survive an ALmighty Push that destroyed Konoha
or how will he even touch Mandara? or How can Goku Resist a genjutsu from a sharingan or how can Goku survive Pain's Gravity Pull?

The 6 Path could beat any army who relies on guns and racket.
not to mention he can revive people and take souls away

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 06:12 AM
How will Goku survive an ALmighty Push that destroyed Konoha
or how will he even touch Mandara? or How can Goku Resist a genjutsu from a sharingan or how can Goku survive Pain's Gravity Pull?

The 6 Path could beat any army who relies on guns and racket.
not to mention he can revive people and take souls away

-kid goku would jump 20,000 km in the air and throw a continent busting kamehameha
-madara would be hard for goku that is true, but only because he might not be able to hit him, unless madara wanted to attack, madara needs to be solid to attack, the millisecond madara throws his punch, goku would after image around him and punch him in the back of the head
-goku is too fast for the sharingan, A is too fast for sasukes sharingan, and he dissapears in a blink of an eye. not only does goku demonstrate this feat, he goes even faster and he can leave light particles behind him= after image
-an ungarded kunai would pierce anyones head in the narutoverse, bullets bounced off gokus head, and by now hes a casual bullet catcher, bullets move at the speed of sound a kunai doesnt even come close

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 06:31 AM
-kid goku would jump 20,000 km in the air and throw a continent busting kamehameha
-madara would be hard for goku that is true, but only because he might not be able to hit him, unless madara wanted to attack, madara needs to be solid to attack, the millisecond madara throws his punch, goku would after image around him and punch him in the back of the head
-goku is too fast for the sharingan, A is too fast for sasukes sharingan, and he dissapears in a blink of an eye. not only does goku demonstrate this feat, he goes even faster and he can leave light particles behind him= after image
-an ungarded kunai would pierce anyones head in the narutoverse, bullets bounced off gokus head, and by now hes a casual bullet catcher, bullets move at the speed of sound a kunai doesnt even come close
No energy attack will work. One of the Path can absorb anything made of energy. you have to assume that the only way kid goku can beat the group is by physical contact.
whats stopping mandara from waiting till goku exhausted himself. or whats stopping mandara from teleporting goku to another deminsion.? you cant say genjutsu wont work because, with all of them working together, they should be able to trap him in a genjutsu. most genjutsu are from hand sign like kuranai's kind. and as far as we know, goku has no defense against genjutsu. Kisame's water doom is also an issue, how will goku go around that? not to mention kisame also absorbs energy.. their is too many oponents for goku.. you also have to take in mind Animal's path summoning.. especially the one that turns invisible.. and i dont see how kid goku can resist a CT.. or how goku can withstand a ST.. ok if he jumps, whats stopping pain from doing it again.

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 06:55 AM
roshi has the saimin no jutsu=genjutsu that puts the oponent to sleep, and that was in the last tournament, im pretty sure goku would be able to handle genjutsu. to handle genjutsu sakura says to put all your chakra in your extremities, a ki blast is putting your ki in your extremities, and thats assuming they can catch him in one. the preta path pein couldnt even handle sage chakra, a continent busting kamehameha would make him explode. showing what happened to killerbee, the samehada would be suckin goku up ;) and giving him more energy (even kisame says that was unexpected of the samehada, but it worked out for him). after that continent busting kamehamea, a simple mountain buster would handle the CT. a mountain denting sage naruto was quite a bit for the 6 peins, all 6 bodies would be destroyed effortlessly by a moonbusting hypersonic goku. once again the only problem would be madara, who could hide and wait till goku was extremely hungry, and goku would have to be death bed hungry, so hed be hiding for a while

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 07:15 AM
roshi has the saimin no jutsu=genjutsu that puts the oponent to sleep, and that was in the last tournament, im pretty sure goku would be able to handle genjutsu. to handle genjutsu sakura says to put all your chakra in your extremities, a ki blast is putting your ki in your extremities, and thats assuming they can catch him in one. the preta path pein couldnt even handle sage chakra, a continent busting kamehameha would make him explode. showing what happened to killerbee, the samehada would be suckin goku up ;) and giving him more energy (even kisame says that was unexpected of the samehada, but it worked out for him). after that continent busting kamehamea, a simple mountain buster would handle the CT. a mountain denting sage naruto was quite a bit for the 6 peins, all 6 bodies would be destroyed effortlessly by a moonbusting hypersonic goku. once again the only problem would be madara, who could hide and wait till goku was extremely hungry, and goku would have to be death bed hungry, so hed be hiding for a while
im sorry but you got alot of things twisted. the only reason pain wasnt able to handle SM chakra was because it was harder to manipulate than regular chakra/energy.. it had nothing to do with it being too much.. so pain can absorb any amount of regular energy.. trust me i know about Dragonball.. I have all the episodes from DB to GT.. :) and samahade absorbed killerbees chakra because kisame planned it all.. ( hence him hiding in Samahada) how excactly could kid goku release a ki blast when trapped in genjutsu..? and the only way to handle genjutsu is if their were two of you to release the genjutsu.. remember itachi's takes an instant..

you said something about goku jumping high up in the air, when his coming down, Itachi could point a finger and BOOM.. goku's trap.

reason why naruto group wins.

energy absorbing Pain
Water dome + Samehada
CT + ST
Soul Pulling Pain
Itachi's TSU AMA SU
Mandara's ability to phase and to teleport other people to HIS dimension
Invisible attack from Pain
ANY GENJUTSU
NARUTO'S WIND STYLE RASENGAN
and SOOOO muCH moRE

this is like
RS, 6 Path, invisible sumoning, multiplying dog, Bird Summon, Bull looking Summon, Crab Summon, Itachi ,Kisame, Naruto ALL of the Frog Summon
VS
kid goku
NOOO WAAYY goku could win this battle.. if you say otherwise, all your doing is trolling.. im sorry to say..

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 07:45 AM
im sorry but you got alot of things twisted. the only reason pain wasnt able to handle SM chakra was because it was harder to manipulate than regular chakra/energy.. it had nothing to do with it being too much.. so pain can absorb any amount of regular energy.. trust me i know about Dragonball.. I have all the episodes from DB to GT.. :) and samahade absorbed killerbees chakra because kisame planned it all.. ( hence him hiding in Samahada) how excactly could kid goku release a ki blast when trapped in genjutsu..? and the only way to handle genjutsu is if their were two of you to release the genjutsu.. remember itachi's takes an instant..

you said something about goku jumping high up in the air, when his coming down, Itachi could point a finger and BOOM.. goku's trap.

reason why naruto group

energy absorbing Pain
Water dome + Samehada
CT + ST
Soul Pulling Pain
Itachi's TSU AMA SU
Mandara's ability to phase and to teleport other people to HIS dimension
Invisible attack from Pain
ANY GENJUTSU
NARUTO'S WIND STYLE RASENGAN
and SOOOO muCH moRE

this is like
RS, 6 Path, invisible sumoning, multiplying dog, Bird Summon, Bull looking Summon, Crab Summon, Itachi ,Kisame, Naruto ALL of the Frog Summon
VS
kid goku
NOOO WAAYY goku could win this battle.. if you say otherwise, all your doing is trolling.. im sorry to say..

ive read both the mangas up to the most current chapter released yesterday and watch both the animes. even if they all shot all their attacks at the same time the fact is that they even wouldnt be able to hit goku. the raikage is shown to be faster than the sharingan, kid goku has shown speeds much faster than the raikage with the afterimage techniques. im sorry but the naruto attacks are good, but in the dragonball world they mean nothing, where the weakest main fighter at this point has the after image and is a moonbuster. im not trolling because ive been telling you how the dragonball attacks are better, and more destructive than the narutoverse. nobody has even said how people in naruto that have to deflect kunai can even catch goku who is a casual bullet catcher. the video i posted with roshi and krillin explaining their attack shows speeds way beyond what naruto shows. Kid goku rapes and brings krillin along to play rock paper scisors between the massive speed blitzing

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 07:56 AM
ive read both the mangas up to the most current chapter released yesterday and watch both the animes. even if they all shot all their attacks at the same time the fact is that they even wouldnt be able to hit goku. the raikage is shown to be faster than the sharingan, kid goku has shown speeds much faster than the raikage with the afterimage techniques. im sorry but the naruto attacks are good, but in the dragonball world they mean nothing, where the weakest main fighter at this point has the after image and is a moonbuster. im not trolling because ive been telling you how the dragonball attacks are better, and more destructive than the narutoverse. nobody has even said how people in naruto that have to deflect kunai can even catch goku who is a casual bullet catcher. the video i posted with roshi and krillin explaining their attack shows speeds way beyond what naruto shows. Kid goku rapes and brings krillin along to play rock paper scisors between the massive speed blitzing
like i said, i've watched all db episodes, the part where the characters from db becomes overpowered ( compared to Narutoverse ) is when they fought raditz..but if we are talking about Dragonball, they really arent that strong yet.. atleast explain time to me how Goku can get out of a genjutsu when he looks at itachi's eyes. Goku has no knowledge so nothing is stopping him from looking Itachi in the eye.. fact is Goku has no defense on genjutsu.

forget everything lets talk about intelligence, kid goku really isnt smart. and thats a common knowledge. what if itachi transformed into a krillen look alike, wait for goku to look in his eyes and done.. itachi could either use Tsu to trap goku or Ammy to burn goku till his a pile of ash.. haha goku isnt that smart and transformation jutsu will definantly catch him off gaurd..

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 08:12 AM
like i said, i've watched all db episodes, the part where the characters from db becomes overpowered ( compared to Narutoverse ) is when they fought raditz..but if we are talking about Dragonball, they really arent that strong yet.. atleast explain time to me how Goku can get out of a genjutsu when he looks at itachi's eyes. Goku has no knowledge so nothing is stopping him from looking Itachi in the eye.. fact is Goku has no defense on genjutsu.

forget everything lets talk about intelligence, kid goku really isnt smart. and thats a common knowledge. what if itachi transformed into a krillen look alike, wait for goku to look in his eyes and done.. itachi could either use Tsu to trap goku or Ammy to burn goku till his a pile of ash.. haha goku isnt that smart and transformation jutsu will definantly catch him off gaurd..
ive watched most episodes, read the manga, and alot of parts of the guidebooks for both series and again MASTER ROSHI at the 21st budokai blew up the moon, according to the daizenshuu (the official db/z guidebooks) roshi had a power level of 139, so lets pretend that moon busting took everything he had, which it didnt because he still fought goku for a while, goku at the next tournament had a power level of 180, so lets say your level drains when you do attacks, goku still had enough power to destroy 1/4th of the moon after he blew it up the first time. moonbusting=a more destructive feat then anything naruto could offer, the CT was village busting, and the rikodus CT was moon creating, which wouldve been busted. also you still havent explained how a sharingan cant catch up to A, and goku has show speeds much faster then him, how would any genjutsu work on goku

Phoenix Wright
08-05-2010, 08:28 AM
Adding Rikudou to this was a bad thing to do.

He blitzes with far multiple times faster speed.

Default rules bloodlust?

Moon sized Chibaku Tensei and if that's not enough a CST 540 times bigger than Pain's.

Akatsuki X
08-05-2010, 08:33 AM
Thou I do agree with you Phoenix,

I must note that we never have seen Rikodou's speed, nor do we know if he can even use CST.

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 08:34 AM
Adding Rikudou to this was a bad thing to do.

He blitzes with far multiple times faster speed.

Default rules bloodlust?

Moon sized Chibaku Tensei and if that's not enough a CST 540 times bigger than Pain's.
are you siding with me? yes bloodlust

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 08:41 AM
i really wanna be like DUDEMEISTER right now and just say things but I feel like that would be unlike me..

its commom knowledge that people look each other in the eye, all itachi need is to catch Goku's eyes. thats it. Itachi doesnt need to catch goku, just need eye contact and like i said goku lacks intellegence..

forget everything lets talk about intelligence, kid goku really isnt smart. and thats a common knowledge. what if itachi transformed into a krillen look alike, wait for goku to look in his eyes and done.. itachi could either use Tsu to trap goku or Ammy to burn goku till his a pile of ash.. haha goku isnt that smart and transformation jutsu will definantly catch him off gaurd.. ---- dont u think something like this is also possible? like i said GOKU isnt intellegent like Itachi. and naruto people being ninja, they are masters of deceptions.

also a MASSIVE CT is unstoppable.. it doesnt matter if goku blows it up, it will suck him in wiether he tries to blow it up or no.. dont you remember, 6 tailed tried to blow it up too.. my point is it doesnt matter if you blow it up.. CT pulls you towards it.. thus crushing Goku.

Phoenix Wright
08-05-2010, 08:55 AM
Thou I do agree with you Phoenix,

I must note that we never have seen Rikodou's speed, nor do we know if he can even use CST.
Nagato: Has Rinnegan, has same techniques as Rikudou Sennin and can use them freely, as they both have Rinnegan.

Really if he can't then I'll eat my hat.

Pain's Chibaku Tensei to scale was 500 times smaller than the moon.

If he can have that much power yet be that slow, then yet again I'll eat my hat.

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 09:06 AM
i really wanna be like DUDEMEISTER right now and just say things but I feel like that would be unlike me..

its commom knowledge that people look each other in the eye, all itachi need is to catch Goku's eyes. thats it. Itachi doesnt need to catch goku, just need eye contact and like i said goku lacks intellegence..

forget everything lets talk about intelligence, kid goku really isnt smart. and thats a common knowledge. what if itachi transformed into a krillen look alike, wait for goku to look in his eyes and done.. itachi could either use Tsu to trap goku or Ammy to burn goku till his a pile of ash.. haha goku isnt that smart and transformation jutsu will definantly catch him off gaurd.. ---- dont u think something like this is also possible? like i said GOKU isnt intellegent like Itachi. and naruto people being ninja, they are masters of deceptions.

also a MASSIVE CT is unstoppable.. it doesnt matter if goku blows it up, it will suck him in wiether he tries to blow it up or no.. dont you remember, 6 tailed tried to blow it up too.. my point is it doesnt matter if you blow it up.. CT pulls you towards it.. thus crushing Goku.

um goku isnt retarded, i dont really think you read the manga, or watched the show. goku spent the first 12 years of his life isolated from the rest of the world and part of it was without his grandpa and just by himself. thats equivalent to me saying your not intelligent because you move to a new country and dont 100% drop your culture and what you were raised with, and fully become part of your new country. plus its commonly stated that goku is a fighting genus, plus goku has like 1000x more durability than naruto characters, how are they gonna kill naruto
-goku durability 1st chapter (18x less stronger than what im talking about now)

-naruto durability
naruto gets cut by a kunai

and you act like genjutsu doesnt exist in the dragonball world
that was during the 21st tournament, at the 22nd things like that would be speed blitzed at the first handsign,
o yea, goku can sense ki, a krillin look alike would be useless, goku would just sense itachis ki, and give him a super speed punch
-the rikodu senin+10 tailed jubi with their strongest technique created the moon
-and well we all know what happenned with that

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 09:28 AM
ok your clearly trolling,

i didnt say illusions/genjutsu didnt exist iam just saying that goku has no way out of it.. all your sayinig is goku is too fast to be caught by a genjutsu.. goku has NO KNOWLEDGE.. he doesnt know about Itachi's eyes.. tell me how goku can get out of genjutsu? if you dont you clearly lose and all your doing is trolling.

goku IS an expert in fighting but dull with deceptions, if you disagree, go watch DBZ again and than tell me otherwise

one more thing.. in DBZ goku trained in a machine that manipulated gravity.. he had trouble walking in 10x-50x gravity.. and thats when his much older and stronger.. so don you tell me that CT will have no affect.. RS made the moon, HOW MUCH FORCE DO YOU THINK THAT TOOK?
and another thing, GOKU CANT TOUCH MANDARA! goku gets near, mandara teleports goku to his dimesion . the end

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 09:31 AM
trolling??? lol, read my edited post showing how the moon is no feat by master roshi a weaker person at this point, your the one who is obviously trolling, ive supported most of my claims with scans, i can pull more out if you want, your practically saying things with no evidence

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 09:38 AM
goku has NO KNOWLEDGE..he has no reason to avoid eye contact.. he doesnt know about Itachi's eyes.. tell me how goku can get out of genjutsu if his trapped? if you cant, you clearly lose and all your doing is trolling.

explain how goku would react if caught by CT.. if you cant, you clearly lose

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 10:05 AM
your acting like a naruto character could see goku let alone cast a genjutsu
goku is a causal machine gun dodger

or a casual after imager after his first time ever using it, and seeing it for the first time like 1 min before, the time im talking about takes 1 year later

hes faster than the new naruto or A can ever hope to be, and A is faster than sasukes sharingan, who is said to be a more proficient user than itachi (i can pull up these scans too if you want)
react? goku just throw a mountain or moon busting kamehameha, and you act like the CT is a spammable move that costs 0 chakra and 0 build up time. goku can sense energy, the rikoudu sennin had all 10 beasts plus his incredible power to create the moon, and it took pein 5 mins, just to make one the size of a village, goku eaisly kamehamehas peins, and uses a considerable amount of ki on rikodus.and if the god realm pain or rikodu sennin want to hide to build up time, goku can sense ki so it wouldnt be that hard to find them

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 10:08 AM
you failed to explain how goku can get out of genjutsu and how CT affect goku.. in that case i accept your defeat. :)

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 10:26 AM
you failed to explain how goku can get out of genjutsu and how CT affect goku.. in that case i accept your defeat. :)
genjutsu kai happens when you stop your chakra and then apply a strong chakra, a staple of the db/z series is powering up, goku breaks it without even trying. ct will never have enough time to charge, and you are ignoring the fact that the strongest CT ever can be destroyed by roshi, who is a weaker character at this point. but i still dont see how they even react to gokus speed

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 10:36 AM
genjutsu kai happens when you stop your chakra and then apply a strong chakra, a staple of the db/z series is powering up, goku breaks it without even trying. ct will never have enough time to charge, and you are ignoring the fact that the strongest CT ever can be destroyed by roshi, who is a weaker character at this point. but i still dont see how they even react to gokus speed
thats not how you break genjutsu.

purely speculation and ignoring the fact that Pain can turn invisable witht the sommuning and have an army along his side

irrelevant.. it doesnt matter if it gets destroyed, fact is that it pulls and will just regenerate from the debri.

kid goku isnt as fast in DB as in DBZ.. the fact that 10X gravity paralyzed him in his grown up body is enough evidence for me to believe that goku will just completely get pulled in to CT.. his not that fast and it doesnt matter because of CT.

there is just too much enemies.. no way goku could win.

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 11:02 AM
thats not how you break genjutsu.

purely speculation and ignoring the fact that Pain can turn invisable witht the sommuning and have an army along his side

irrelevant.. it doesnt matter if it gets destroyed, fact is that it pulls and will just regenerate from the debri.

kid goku isnt as fast in DB as in DBZ.. the fact that 10X gravity paralyzed him in his grown up body is enough evidence for me to believe that goku will just completely get pulled in to CT.. his not that fast and it doesnt matter because of CT.

there is just too much enemies.. no way goku could win.
1. i guess you never seen the episode or read the chapter when he makes the chibaku tensei, because you would know pein ran away to charge.

2. um obviously the ct isnt infinite because peins stopped, and the strongest ct made the moon, again not infinite, this is fact

3. the CT is no where near 10x gravity, of course goku was paralyzed every part of his body was 10x heaveir, the CT is gravity based but is more like a suction effect, you especially see that because there are rocks falling off at the last pannel. goku can outrun CT before it starts getting serious

4. o yea how do you break genjutsu, please provide a scan or a clip, i wont beleive some fan i do beleive scans tho

The 1st Hokage
08-05-2010, 12:05 PM
Kid Goku is hypersonic, he tanked bullets in chapter 1, but Moon sized CT kills him. Goku can kill ll but Rikudou, but Goku is ganged up on. Goku beat King Piccolo who casually destroyed cities, and Goku beat him, so Pein shouldn't be a problem, but Rikudo's hype > Kid Goku's feats

Pugs the Dog
08-05-2010, 12:41 PM
lol, you people aren't very bright. Goku as a kid could blow planets up.

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 04:43 PM
lol if goku as a kid threw a full power kamehameha at the earth, all life would be destroyed but the earth wouldnt blow up

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 08:03 PM
we are talking about goku in Dragonball.. not DBZ or kid goku in GT..
kid goku in Dragonball isnt that strong yet..

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 08:13 PM
1. i guess you never seen the episode or read the chapter when he makes the chibaku tensei, because you would know pein ran away to charge.

3. the CT is no where near 10x gravity, of course goku was paralyzed every part of his body was 10x heaveir, the CT is gravity based but is more like a suction effect, you especially see that because there are rocks falling off at the last pannel. goku can outrun CT before it starts getting serious

4. o yea how do you break genjutsu, please provide a scan or a clip, i wont beleive some fan i do beleive scans tho

1 he doesnt need to run away with everyone backing him up or turning invisible with the summoning

2 agreed not infinite but enough to trap/kill goku.

3 CT is a gravity controlling ninjutsu that pulls everything around it to itself.. and with RS its probibly the size of Austrillia so dont tell me goku can outrun that. and remember the episode when pain first invaded Konoha.. he made the guy magically float towards him.. goku has defense against that since he cant fly yet...

4. i really dont care if you dont believe me.. your just a kid that cant admit goku is totally outmatch because his dealling with an ARMY.. not to mention goku has no defense against genjutsu,,

to deal with an uchiha
if there is one of you, run
if there is two take the, back

and remember Itachi's Tsu is special.
it controls time.. one sec = days

freakin troll :p

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 08:46 PM
1 he doesnt need to run away with everyone backing him up or turning invisible with the summoning

3 CT is a gravity controlling ninjutsu that pulls everything around it to itself.. and with RS its probibly the size of Austrillia so dont tell me goku can outrun that. and remember the episode when pain first invaded Konoha.. he made the guy magically float towards him.. goku has defense against that since he cant fly yet...

4. i really dont care if you dont believe me.. your just a kid that cant admit goku is totally outmatch because his dealling with an ARMY.. not to mention goku has no defense against genjutsu,,

to deal with an uchiha

you said in the jiraya vs kakashi thread that people here like feats and not hype. all your doing is spewing hype. no one in the narutoverse has shown speeds even close to the after image, after image puts hakus ablility to shame. AGAIN not even the raikage is as fast as goku and hes faster than sasukes sharingan, who is said by one of the kages to be a more proficient user than itachi. why didnt sasuke use genjutsu on the rakage, because he couldnt, the raikage was to fast. sasuke had to resort to physical attacks with the susanoo.
- but then again, i dont think you read the manga, so bringing up sasukes fight with the raikage is something you havent seen yet and only read about on websites. so when the anime gets their then you might know what im talking about, but right now your speaking out of ignorance
-tsukuyomi doesnt control time, it controls the perception of time, and you still have to look at his eyes for it to happen, the finger thing was just a high level genjutsu. and once again with gokus speed, he would never be able to even get him in it

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 09:12 PM
you said in the jiraya vs kakashi thread that people here like feats and not hype. all your doing is spewing hype
you need hype with RS since we havents seen any feats from him.. but i have been mostly saying feats.. Ammy Tsu ST CT Summoning etc.. those are all feats troll..
AGAIN not even the raikage is as fast as goku and hes faster than sasukes sharingan, who is said by one of the kages to be a more proficient user than itachi
and thats what you call Hype troll
gokus speed, he would never be able to even get him in it
trolling

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 09:29 PM
you said in the jiraya vs kakashi thread that people here like feats and not hype. all your doing is spewing hype
you need hype with RS since we havents seen any feats from him.. but i have been mostly saying feats.. Ammy Tsu ST CT Summoning etc.. those are all feats troll..
AGAIN not even the raikage is as fast as goku and hes faster than sasukes sharingan, who is said by one of the kages to be a more proficient user than itachi
and thats what you call Hype troll
trolling

lol, you either are a funny jokester, or naruto is your pimp
-the speed thing is 0 hype, read the manga, if you want me to post a scan i can
- you act like the CT requires 0 start up, and barely uses any chakra
-the 9 tailed fox is the strongest beast shown, the most hes seen doing is destroying mountains, in this point in dragonball if your greatest claim to fame is a mountain buster, you are a joke character

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 09:35 PM
-the speed thing is 0 hype, read the manga, if you want me to post a scan i can
-the 9 tailed fox is the strongest beast shown, the most hes seen doing is destroying mountains, in this point in dragonball if your greatest claim to fame is a mountain buster, you are a joke character
hey troll you still havent explained how goku can get out of a genjutsu. unless you do, you lose..
theirs too many for goku too handle excpecially if you concider
the fact that the 6 paths can revive characters from the dead `:)

all your saying is about speed and how his gonna speed blitz all of them.. other then that, you really dont have notin

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 09:50 PM
hey troll you still havent explained how goku can get out of a genjutsu. unless you do, you lose..
the fact that the 6 paths can revive characters from the dead `:)

all your saying is about speed and how his gonna speed blitz all of them.. other then that, you really dont have notin

they will never get goku in a genjustsu, hes to fast, proven by how sasuke couldnt get the raikage in a genjutsu, he cant catch him. ive said this many times, IF YOU READ THE MANGA YOU WILL FIGURE THIS OUT
-nagato has to be in some range in order for the 6 paths to work, since goku could sense energy, he would just sense a big energy far off, and kill it, rendering the 6 paths worthless
-your only logic in this debate is name calling and naruto wanking, fact. the strongest chibaku tensei=the moon, roshi (a weaker character by now) obliterated the moon, the rasen shuriken is a good attack, but the fact that its not even a mountain buster and goku can handle city busting kamehamehas from master roshi, shows that it is garbage by dragonball standards

The 1st Hokage
08-05-2010, 09:56 PM
Goku as a kid was a city block buster atleast, possibly a multi-city block buster, saying he took out Piccolo Daimon who was casually busting cities. Invisibility won't mean crap when the summon is fried

Unless he blows it up as it forms and pulls him in. Kamehameha should be able to destroy a forming CT, though I agree Kid Goku is going to lose.

Australia? I'm not sure it will be that large. Flying Nimbus and the Power Pole are provided to Goku due to being his standard equepment, so technically he can fly.

He dealt with an army with guns too. :roll:

to deal with an uchiha
Eye contact is neccassary. If Goku doesn't look at Itachi, he can still blow him away.

1 second = 1 minute as Kakashi experienced

Don't throw around the "T" word. It's unneccassary

Hey, stop with the "T" word.

and thats what you call Hype troll Seriously, no need for name calling.
trolling Once again, quite with the name calling, and even Kid Goku is hypersonic you troll. (You dun like being called a troll do you)

-the speed thing is 0 hype, read the manga, if you want me to post a scan i can No, don't post a scan. If it leads to a site with anything Naruto related, you can be infracted.

hey troll you still havent explained how goku can get out of a genjutsu. unless you do, you lose.. Seriously, stop trollin'. Goku can't get out of a Gen. but that's if Goku hasn't blow Itachi up.
the fact that the 6 paths can revive characters from the dead 1 path, who can't tank much, can revive.

all your saying is about speed and how his gonna speed blitz all of them.. other then that, you really dont have notin And I can say the same for you, if you think the BG is just for callin' people trolls. Well, lets say this. Rikudo is featless basicly. He can be killed by anything due to no durability feats unles you can prove me wrong. Wait, you can't! TROLL!!!

It's all in red.

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 10:11 PM
THANK YOU HOKAGE. i disproved all of his points but the only comeback is troll. (thanks about the scan thing too:p) he acts like goku isnt hypersonic, and the CT is spammable, when it takes alot of energy and time to build up

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 10:12 PM
they will never get goku in a genjustsu, hes the strongest chibaku tensei=the moon, roshi (a weaker character by now) obliterated the moon, the rasen shuriken is a good attack, but the fact that its not even a mountain buster and goku can handle city busting kamehamehas from master roshi, shows that it is garbage by dragonball standards

theres soo many ways to think about this.. and honestly im tired of arguing with a troll..

MY POINT IS
-theres too many people for goku to its like 1 vs 20
-goku cant get out of a genjutsu if he does stare at itachi's eyes
-goku cant get out of genjutsu period (handsign made gen)
-when pain first invaded Konoha.. he made a guy magically float towards him.. goku has no defense against that since he cant fly yet...
-all goku has is speed thats it..
-pain can absorb regular energy
-pain can litterally take soul
-CT from RS is massive.. Imagine your self in a park standing and than someone uses CT in a masive scale the size of africa? no way goku can outran that.
- one of the pain can be invisible and sneak behind goku
-you admitted to the fact that Goku cant harm Mandara, and Mandara can just teleport goku when goku tries to punch him
-Massive ST can level a town, kinda like picolos move that destroyed a town ( when goku fought picolo, (not king picolo) he was in his teen and much stronger)
-Itachi's MG abilities that has something to do with stairing
-intellegence.. goku is smart when it comes to a fight but not really intellegent compared to Itachi, and Mandara.
-fighiting experience of Mandara is vast compared to kid goku, although fighting experience of itachi, pain, rs, naruto are also more than goku because they are much older..
-pain have linked vision that will help see goku attack
-reviving character is a problem for goku especially if you consider the amount of chakra RS probibly have..
-more and more going for Naruto group
-all you have is speed.

If you argue beyond this point, its hopeless to change you mind. or atleast see what I mean by goku being overpowered because its like
1 vs 20-30 ppl

The 1st Hokage
08-05-2010, 10:36 PM
THANK YOU HOKAGE. i disproved all of his points but the only comeback is troll. (thanks about the scan thing too:p) he acts like goku isnt hypersonic, and the CT is spammable, when it takes alot of energy and time to build up
Well, Goku has tanked bullets, and bullet timed multiple times, and the thing is, Nagato is the one controlling the Paths, so they don't have a chakra network of their own. To perform CT, all the other paths shut down, and Goku can blow them to nothingness, along with the fact Nagato has basicly nothing left afterwords, as shown in the Pein Invasion arc.

As for the heads-up on the scan thing, it's my job as a Mod. I don't want people gettin in trouble for something like that. I recommend you take down any other links you've posted if you haven't already done so.

I just have a thing about people throwing "Troll" out when they have nothin better to say. It makes me mad that when someone is trying to debate their point and someoneelse calls them a trol for it. I can assure you what you're doing here is miles away from trolling.

they will never get goku in a genjustsu, hes the strongest chibaku tensei=the moon, roshi (a weaker character by now) obliterated the moon, the rasen shuriken is a good attack, but the fact that its not even a mountain buster and goku can handle city busting kamehamehas from master roshi, shows that it is garbage by dragonball standards

theres soo many ways to think about this.. and honestly im tired of arguing with a troll..

MY POINT IS
-theres too many people for goku to its like 1 vs 20 1v12 to be exact.

-goku cant get out of a genjutsu if he does stare at itachi's eyes That's if Goku does look into Itachi's eye, saying Itachi isn't a pile of ash.

-goku cant get out of genjutsu period (handsign made gen) If he is caught in one, then no, he cannot.

-when pain first invaded Konoha.. he made a guy magically float towards him.. goku has no defense against that since he cant fly yet... Nimbus cloud is provided. Read the OP. It's also standard equepment for Goku anyway.

-all goku has is speed thats it.. Yep, even though he beat Piccolo Daimon, and outclasses Roshi, he has nothing.

-pain can absorb regular energy Kamehameha should overwhelm him.

-pain can litterally take soul He has to make contact, Goku punches a hole in Human's face.

-CT from RS is massive.. Imagine your self in a park standing and than someone uses CT in a masive scale the size of africa? no way goku can outran that. Africa now? It was Australia a minute ago. Get your points straight.

- one of the pain can be invisible and sneak behind goku And then what? Animal path has nothing that can hurt Goku. Goku took out massive Red Ribbon robots.

-you admitted to the fact that Goku cant harm Mandara, and Mandara can just teleport goku when goku tries to punch him And Madara can react to a Hypersonic Goku blitzing him and braking his face?

-Massive ST can level a town, kinda like picolos move that destroyed a town ( when goku fought picolo, (not king picolo) he was in his teen and much stronger) This is actually true.

-Itachi's MG abilities that has something to do with stairing Which is also true.

-intellegence.. goku is smart when it comes to a fight but not really intellegent compared to Itachi, and Mandara. Goku's fighting skills and intelligence are very Keen during combat.

-fighiting experience of Mandara is vast compared to kid goku, although fighting experience of itachi, pain, rs, naruto are also more than goku because they are much older.. Goku is faster, stronger, more durable, and has much more busting cababiltiy than Itachi or Madara.

-pain have linked vision that will help see goku attack They can react to something hypersonic now?

-reviving character is a problem for goku especially if you consider the amount of chakra RS probibly have.. Hype. We don't know how much Stamina he has, sowe don't know if he can do anything at all. TROLL!

-all you have is speed. I've proved this point wrong already

If you argue beyond this point, its hopeless to change you mind. or atleast see what I mean by goku being overpowered because its like
1 vs 20-30 ppl MAJOR exageration. 1 vs. 12
In red, once again.

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 10:38 PM

MY POINT IS
-theres too many people for goku to its like 1 vs 20
-well goku is just that cool
-goku cant get out of a genjutsu if he does stare at itachi's eyes
-true but everyone in narutoverse=turtule speed, comparing to goku
-goku cant get out of genjutsu period (handsign made gen)
-true but again the above point
-when pain first invaded Konoha.. he made a guy magically float towards him.. goku has no defense against that since he cant fly yet...
-true but if pein draws him in 1 punch should handle that
-all goku has is speed thats it..
-um i think your forgetting about the 80ton boulder that he moved for training with roshi, 2 years before this thime. so super speed+ monster strength
-pain can absorb regular energy
-a fist backed with ki would destroy that pein
-pain can litterally take soul
-yea hed have to catch him, lol
-CT from RS is massive.. Imagine your self in a park standing and than someone uses CT in a masive scale the size of africa? no way goku can outran that.
-again it needs a large build up time, and scale size of africa, lol it never even was official that the RS created the moon, so far its just legend
- one of the pain can be invisible and sneak behind goku
-well that would mean nothing with energy sensing ablilities
-you admitted to the fact that Goku cant harm Mandara, and Mandara can just teleport goku when goku tries to punch him
-that means madara would have to be tangible to touch goku, again a few punches should handle that
-Massive ST can level a town, kinda like picolos move that destroyed a town ( when goku fought picolo, (not king picolo) he was in his teen and much stronger)
-did you even look at the scan where roshi busted the moon? goku is stronger than roshi by now, moonbusting>>>>>>>>>>>>townbusting
-Itachi's MG abilities that has something to do with stairing
-the sharingan techniques wont work if their staring at an afterimage
-intellegence.. goku is smart when it comes to a fight but not really
intellegent compared to Itachi, and Mandara.
-maybe book smarts, but again fighting genius
-fighiting experience of Mandara is vast compared to kid goku, although fighting experience of itachi, pain, rs, naruto are also more than goku because they are much older..
-goku has been killing huge dinosaurs/other beasts since he was a child
-pain have linked vision that will help see goku attack
-even if in some impossible way, pein could track goku, his body is not fast enough to keep up, speed blitz away
-reviving character is a problem for goku especially if you consider the amount of chakra RS probibly have..
-speculation?????? no facts to back this up,
-what???
-all you have is speed.
-and the monstrous strength that far outclasses anything seen by a naruto character

1 vs 20-30 ppl
your naruto wank is on high, goku isnt overpowered, naruto is just weak compared to other mangas, this kid goku would get nowhere in bleach, one piece , and many other mangas. and of course YOU TROLL

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 10:46 PM
we are talking about KID GOKU in draganball not the one in GT, he isnt that strong yet. if it is GT than yeah Goku wins hands down by blowing everything up but we are talking about Dragonball flyless Kid Goku..

KID GOKU VS RS ( his 6 path ), Itachi, Pain and the 6 path, Kisame, Naruto, crab summon, bull, bird, centipede, invisile chamelean, Mandara, Two Great Sage,

thats 18 already not counting gamabunta, and the other toads, and the original 6 path.

goku is powerful but my point is that their is wayyy to many enemies for to worry about.

The 1st Hokage
08-05-2010, 10:49 PM
Rikudou does not have Paths, and Rikudou is all Hype. As far as we know, he can't tank a misquito bite.

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 10:58 PM
Rikudou does not have Paths, and Rikudou is all Hype. As far as we know, he can't tank a misquito bite.
ok ill accept that, but you need hype to battle if your including RS in fights or else as you said his useless, but is that true in the narutoworld, i hope not, and im the kinda person that likes to stick to what makes sense in the narutoworld. (not considering only by feats or only by hype but a mixture of everything) and i've watched DB, i have all of the box sets for it, kid goku when he was small was powerful but not invicible like when he was in GT as a kid. Goku cant even fly yet when he was a kid.. yes his fast but his fighting against an army of ninja that uses genjutsu, aswell as ninjutsu..
even without 6 path of RS
its still 1 vs 20 something characters

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 10:58 PM
the nimbus cloud would handle any flight problems
and no one besides that one person even mentioned gt kid goku, regular kid goku could destroy the moon, and still have energy to fight

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 11:01 PM
the nimbus cloud would handle any flight problems
now im thinking the problem with that is claud nimbus isnt really as fast as goku physically, so it will just hinder goku than help. no way nimbus is supersonic or anything near that speed

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 11:11 PM
Chapter 259 page 10 proves i was 100% right about powering up dispels genjutsu. genjutsu means nothing to goku

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 11:16 PM
Chapter 259 page 10 proves i was 100% right about powering up dispels genjutsu. genjutsu means nothing to goku
will theirs a probelm with that
"powering up" = "gathering chakra"
if we used your logic that a person can just power up to dispel genjutsu,
how come kakashi didnt do that when trapped in tsu.. and the whole kakashi getting turtured happened in a second,

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 11:20 PM
i believe kurunai's and chiyos way of dispelling is more accurate//
kurunai broke out, by inflicting pain once she noticed she was caught
chiyo's said the only way is to fight an uchiha with 2 person, if your only one then you run. if theres two take the back

cnorwood
08-05-2010, 11:27 PM
i believe kurunai's and chiyos way of dispelling is more accurate//
kurunai broke out, by inflicting pain once she noticed she was caught
chiyo's said the only way is to fight an uchiha with 2 person, if your only one then you run. if theres two take the back
well if you read the page you will see that jiraya explained a more effective way of doing it. and chiyo's way doesnt tell any way of breaking genjutsu. i mean if itachi is stong and fast enough to either kill alot, or half of the uchiha clan, with just physical strength and knifes, for goku this would be a cakewalk, what would 2 uchihas mean to him

SimpleGenin
08-05-2010, 11:36 PM
well if you read the page you will see that jiraya explained a more effective way of doing it. and chiyo's way doesnt tell any way of breaking genjutsu. i mean if itachi is stong and fast enough to either kill alot, or half of the uchiha clan, with just physical strength and knifes, for goku this would be a cakewalk, what would 2 uchihas mean to him
remember naruto tried doing what Jiraiya said but he couldnt do it, TSU is different from that genjutsu itachi used on naruto because TSU only needs one sec to take affect and itachi even said in the naruto vs itachi fight, he couldnt use MS
Jiraiya explained how to break through regular genjutsu
Itachi's genjutsu is somewhat dif even kakashi says