PDA

View Full Version : Lets face it

zerosameri
08-04-2010, 04:28 PM
Ok let's face it Naruto's a god now, no one can beat him. Unless you go by Hype Madara. If there is any more

Naruto vs _________

Naruto will win every time now. No one can beat him in the Naruto world. But we all know when Sasuke get's his new bad ass jutsu he'll be able to beat Naruto. :lol:

Taker369
08-04-2010, 04:32 PM
dont forget naruto has pnj aswell

zerosameri
08-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Oh yea so that make's him a Super God including all his PNJ's and Hype :lol:

Taker369
08-04-2010, 04:34 PM
naruto = the most over haxed character in naruto history

sage mangekyo
08-04-2010, 04:35 PM
I can't believe he got space/time ninjutsu! His chakra also looks like the Rikudo Sennin's necklace.

Taker369
08-04-2010, 04:38 PM
i still think naruto is a horrible main character

jwesterville
08-04-2010, 04:40 PM
Wait, why did you make a similar topic twice? Anyways, I agree, Sasuke and his EMS will stop the Nine-Tails' chakra, making that the only "fair" fight that could happen from now on.

How I miss the days when Naruto beat people to a pulp purely on guts and his ninja way.

zerosameri
08-04-2010, 04:43 PM
Wait, why did you make a similar topic twice? Anyways, I agree, Sasuke and his EMS will stop the Nine-Tails' chakra, making that the only "fair" fight that could happen from now on.

How I miss the days when Naruto beat people to a pulp purely on guts and his ninja way. Yes and No.

Once Sasuke get's his EMS, he will become a Super-Super God

Hell

Naruto > All the pain's no hold back and Akatsuki, Itachi 100%

Naruto still has a good chance of winning. Just imagine his Shadow clone's on his RS mod. :lol:

jwesterville
08-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Yes and No.

Once Sasuke get's his EMS, he will become a Super-Super God

But Naruto will counter with some latent ability of Rikudo Sennin, which will be countered by an even more powerful ability of the Sharingan, ad infinitum. Or at least until the world explodes from their godliness.

Taker369
08-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Naruto > All the pain's no hold back and Akatsuki, Itachi 100%

Naruto still has a good chance of winning. Just imagine his Shadow clone's on his RS mod. :lol:

i bet you he gets another power up. :roll:

Wooster
08-04-2010, 04:49 PM
He is not a god. Didn't you read? His abilities are still subpar compared to Minato.
He is the best sensor now. Still doesn;t make him a God.

Sasuke EMS no doubt will be an equal to Naruto that has always been the case.

zerosameri
08-04-2010, 04:49 PM
i bet you he gets another power up. :roll:
Of cores
But Naruto will counter with some latent ability of Rikudo Sennin, which will be countered by an even more powerful ability of the Sharingan, ad infinitum. Or at least until the world explodes from their godliness. Kishi has a patter, Naruto get's an upgrade Sasuke get's a better one with PNJ So it's all ways going to be Sasuke > Naruto for what ever reason

@Wooster: :lol:

jwesterville
08-04-2010, 04:55 PM
He is not a god. Didn't you read? His abilities are still subpar compared to Minato.
He is the best sensor now. Still doesn;t make him a God.

Sasuke EMS no doubt will be an equal to Naruto that has always been the case.

So Minato was God. I'd believe that. :D

mrsticky005
08-04-2010, 05:17 PM

He's the main character so it's to be expected.

Chiku
08-04-2010, 05:24 PM
hmmm i wonder why....:roll:

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
08-04-2010, 05:25 PM
of course, he is the main character......Kishi would make him the strongest, or will get stronger

Kunoichi
08-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Naruto vs Cancer, does he still win?

lolohwd
08-04-2010, 05:27 PM
i think his dad might win since he seems to still be faster.
and he can probably be on par with raikage so yeah

Chiku
08-04-2010, 05:41 PM
naruto vs. Chuck Norris....who would win... that would be a fight to see..

Fan of Minato
08-04-2010, 05:45 PM
Umm....it wasn't a space time jutsu or anything..it was just a regular speed technique but much improved due to the chakra armor. Sort of like Minato's base speed, only Naruto can't control it to the max yet.

Sasuke's EMS will let him sense Naruto's movements, I suppose. I'm guessing it has to, as this was too fast for even Bee and Sasuke's regular sharingan can't keep up with it.

Rotate
08-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Naruto has more power than a demon. The only thing that could beat him is his own power. We saw that he lost a bit of control when he got his foot stuck into the ground in chapter 505. If something like that happens while he's against a stronger opponent than kisame, he's screwed.

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 06:02 PM
could naruto take goku now?

zerosameri
08-04-2010, 06:05 PM
Umm....it wasn't a space time jutsu or anything..it was just a regular speed technique but much improved due to the chakra armor. Sort of like Minato's base speed, only Naruto can't control it to the max yet.

Sasuke's EMS will let him sense Naruto's movements, I suppose. I'm guessing it has to, as this was too fast for even Bee and Sasuke's regular sharingan can't keep up with it.Minato's base speed = RS NAruto :lol:

Ok let me say this Sasuke basic Sharigan see's chakra (normale) and lets him see movement's before it happens (the 2nd ability deepens on the user). Sasuke' basic Sharigan is not fast enough to see Naruto's move after 4 tails, now just imagine RS Naruto speed and Sasuke's Sharigan. :lol:

Now I don't think His EMS will have the same move meant as his basic Sharigan.

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Naruto has more power than a demon. The only thing that could beat him is his own power. We saw that he lost a bit of control when he got his foot stuck into the ground in chapter 505. If something like that happens while he's against a stronger opponent than kisame, he's screwed.

lol hence 9 tailed DEMON FOX.

Taker369
08-04-2010, 06:27 PM
naruto had the bigges powerups since birth. :lol:

Bioyard
08-04-2010, 06:30 PM
You know.. when Goku went ssj and Vegeta didnt.. no one whined. Is this really the next generation of otakus?? THIS WAS PLANNED FROM THE BEGINING OF NARUTO! From the very begining the Fox was a huge powerful beast. A beast Naruto would obviously control one day. This isn't inuyasha, this story actually progresses. Why even read the 2nd chapter and continue on if you were just gonna complain about him getting his power??

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 06:31 PM
You know.. when Goku went ssj and Vegeta didnt.. no one whined. Is this really the next generation of otakus?? THIS WAS PLANNED FROM THE BEGINING OF NARUTO! From the very begining the Fox was a huge powerful beast. A beast Naruto would obviously control one day. This isn't inuyasha, this story actually progresses. Why even read the 2nd chapter and continue on if you were just gonna complain about him getting his power??

I know this iconic history in the making with Naruto the day has arrived and man it isint disappointing.

Taker369
08-04-2010, 06:36 PM

when the fox was sealed into narutos body naruto had a huge power up from the start and now he becomes god like along with PNJ naruto should have died against pein but he wont because of the plot and his power is nothing without pnj. :lol:

Lady Tsunade
08-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Agreed. Theres main character strong. And then theres unecessary uber hax strong.
:/ Naruto falls in that second category

Mangekyou Sasuke
08-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Man! >.> Seeing Naruto like this makes me wonder what new power Sasuke is gonna get.

Yori
08-04-2010, 06:55 PM
Sasuke your turn!!

MDR
08-04-2010, 07:15 PM
Probably be something like slowing down time. Thats the only way Sasuke will be able to keep up with naruto. Still going to lose. His name is not in the titlle.:D

Taker369
08-04-2010, 10:04 PM
who cares we all know naruto is gonna win he,s the good guy.

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 10:43 PM
and if sasukes ems can control naruto that mean he aint so much a god anymore huh.

*Talim of the moonlight*
08-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Im pretty sure Kishi will find a way to haxx more than Naruto..but then again, i dont know.

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 11:26 PM
Im pretty sure Kishi will find a way to haxx more than Naruto..but then again, i dont know.

what if sasuke can control every beast with ems that they have captured so far? all the jinchurikis by akatsuki I mean.

Ishtar
08-05-2010, 08:21 AM
Rikudo Sennin Naruto. Thats what I think it means.

Wooster
08-05-2010, 08:24 AM
Agreed, I don't know why everyone thinks it is FTG

It really doesn't make sense. Naruto was super fast he didn't use FTG.
If he did why did is foot get stuck? Minato had speed as well without FTG. Hasn't anyone been paying attention?

Silly people.

Noctis Arashi
08-05-2010, 08:50 AM
I believe we are all forgetting about what itachi gave naruto. Potential power up? EMS blocker? We may soon find out.

Wooster
08-05-2010, 08:53 AM
Soon in Naruto time. A few years in our time. Oh joy.

Yellow Flash
08-05-2010, 09:22 AM
That's Sasuke..
Oh yea so that make's him a Super God including all his PNJ's and Hype :lol:
You obviously don't know what your talking about because hype is used when someone says good things about someone but that person hasn't shown feats proving it. Naruto has more then enough ample feats to prove hes strong.
Yet again, that's Sasuke..

Yori
08-05-2010, 11:08 AM
@Susanoo Itachi couldn't give Naruto an EMS blocker because even he didn't know the powers that came with the EMS.

zerosameri
08-05-2010, 11:45 AM
He would use Talk no Jutsu!

Agreed, I don't know why everyone thinks it is FTG

What the hell is RS Naruto? Did you just make that term up on your own?
I did not. And get over it it's a term and it's the internet.

Taker369
08-05-2010, 11:51 AM
oh yea naruto is has itachi,s gift so he will probally become more haxxed then he is now

zerosameri
08-05-2010, 12:03 PM
oh yea naruto is has itachi,s gift so he will probally become more haxxed then he is nowIf he ever get's to use it. Itachi did say

I hope the day comes were you don't have to use this.

Taker369
08-05-2010, 01:14 PM
If he ever get's to use it. Itachi did say

find out on the next naruto ball z.

Azal
08-05-2010, 01:16 PM
Ok let's face it Naruto's a god now, no one can beat him. Unless you go by Hype Madara. If there is any more

Naruto vs _________

Naruto will win every time now. No one can beat him in the Naruto world. But we all know when Sasuke get's his new bad ass jutsu he'll be able to beat Naruto. :lol:
if sasuke gets eternal mangekyo he will be able to control naruto AND be immortal

Azal
08-05-2010, 01:17 PM
find out on the next naruto ball z.
exactly what im thinking
MYSTERIES DOWN LOW MADE OF A DARK CHAKRA

Taker369
08-05-2010, 01:25 PM
exactly what im thinking
MYSTERIES DOWN LOW MADE OF A DARK CHAKRA

:lol: thats what naruto has become

Azal
08-05-2010, 01:27 PM
:lol: thats what naruto has become
im still creating lyrics wanna help XD

Taker369
08-05-2010, 01:27 PM
sure do i just gonna think of some that match the current naruto.

Azal
08-05-2010, 01:30 PM
sure do i just gonna think of some that match the current naruto.
this is the bleach one
nothing ever dies we will rise AGAIN(no lyrics changed :lol: )

zerosameri
08-05-2010, 01:44 PM
if sasuke gets eternal mangekyo he will be able to control naruto AND be immortalWell after he get's it it's going back too Sasuke > Naruto

Naruto's next step up from Godliness is Immortallyness :lol:

Jinchiruuki
08-05-2010, 01:45 PM
if sasuke gets eternal mangekyo he will be able to control naruto AND be immortal

Well after he get's it it's going back too Sasuke > Naruto

Sasuke already has EMS?

He transplanted Itachi's eyes into his own. Or Madara did I mean.

Azal
08-05-2010, 01:46 PM
Well after he get's it it's going back too Sasuke > Naruto

we all know its gonna take kakshis face and some lipstick to do that

zerosameri
08-05-2010, 01:47 PM
Sasuke already has EMS?

He transplanted Itachi's eyes into his own. Or Madara did I mean.
Yea he has it all ready we just don't know what it can do. And Madara did the transplant on Sasuke.

@Alzal: No no, it's going to take some Obitoness to do that...

Azal
08-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Yea he has it all ready we just don't know what it can do. And Madara did the transplant on Sasuke.

@Alzal: No no, it's going to take some Obitoness to do that...
you obviously dont know your naruto......

zerosameri
08-05-2010, 02:12 PM
you obviously dont know your naruto......Obviously I was joking...... :lol:

Jakropha
08-09-2010, 03:16 PM
Obvioudly your straight if you dont understand the manliness of Kakashis face... :D

Ima laugh if naruto runs at sasuke and goes "OOOO CRAMP!"

Naijeru
08-10-2010, 07:16 AM
Obvioudly your straight if you dont understand the manliness of Kakashis face... :D

Ima laugh if naruto runs at sasuke and goes "OOOO CRAMP!"

hmm.....?

Raiku
08-10-2010, 07:35 AM
Naruto is way to powerfull
Sasuke is gonna be like oh crap when him and naruo finally face off.

slyfoxx
08-10-2010, 08:35 AM
Sasuke should have killed naruto like twice already!!!! But he will never have a chance now the only other person with the ems got beat in like one move by minato and lost to the 1st, sasuke almost died two times the last time he fought kb the ems might get him to bees level, but he will never be able to touch naruto again. Seeing someones movement does not meen sasuke will be able to counter but hay sasuke not the top bad guy yet anyways. So step a side sauce fans he first on the beatdown list but third on the to do list!

Wind Style Naruto
08-10-2010, 08:39 AM
Naruto isnt a God, hes more Kage level now. I mean why do you guys think that just because Naruto has the Rikudo Sennin necklace design around him that means he has the Rikudo Sennin abilities, since the Rikudo Sennin was the one who split apart the Ten Tails and made the Nine Tailed Beasts how will Naruto gain anything Rikudo Sennin like just by gaining control of the Nine Tails. All that happened is that Naruto gain extreme sensing abilities and extreme speed.

Lets see Naruto's skill lists: He has his nearly limitless amount of Shadow Clones, Rasengan and its variants such as Giant Rasengan and so forth, Rasen-Shuriken(but he can use it in Sage Mode and only twice), he now has control of the Nine Tails so he might be able to use it like Killer Bee(if he wants), he has Sage Mode but its only a form e can take on(If Jiraiya had used Sage Mode on Orochimaru during Part 1 he could've beat Orochimaru alone), and now Naruto has powerful sensor skills beyond any ninja and lightning speed that rivals the Fourth Hokage and A(only when he activates the Nine Tails sealed away power).

Naruto isnt a God and he isnt Goku either. Hes just stronger than his peers and his teachers but hes equal to the Kages and close to the Sages.

nexthokage
08-10-2010, 08:47 AM
What chapter was this showed in.

Red
08-10-2010, 08:52 AM

How I miss the days when Naruto beat people to a pulp purely on guts and his ninja way.

Me too, but he usually got his a$$ kicked in the process.

slyfoxx
08-10-2010, 09:02 AM
No, he cant controll a host. Madara didnt controll kushina, he waited to her seal was weak and released the fox before he got controll naruto seal weal never be weak. The only chance sasuke got is to......kill
himself are wait for awesome jr. To do it for us.

Wind Style Naruto
08-10-2010, 01:04 PM
What chapter was this showed in.

Chapter 505

Me too, but he usually got his a$$ kicked in the process.

Just like classic Ichigo.

Bulldog
08-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Chapter 505

Just like classic Ichigo.

without the I cant protect my friends crap

Danceinthedark
08-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Chuck Norris and Weegee can beat him.

Err
08-11-2010, 10:37 AM
Does this mean that Naruto can now transform into the 9-tails at will just like KB did in the fight with Sasuke?

Wooster
08-11-2010, 11:02 AM
That is a good question.

Also, does Naruto still have his cloaked forms?
Even more: Can Naruto go two stages like KB as well?

Nightmare Luffy
08-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Does this mean that Naruto can now transform into the 9-tails at will just like KB did in the fight with Sasuke?

That is a good question.

Also, does Naruto still have his cloaked forms?
Even more: Can Naruto go two stages like KB as well?

Naruto right now can't transform into Kyuubi nor use any tailed forms because unlike Killer Bee he stripped the chakra from it's bijuu so when he uses it he doesn't drag Kyuubi's will which is what made the tailed forms. Killer Bee drags on both the chakra and the will which is why he can use the tailed forms and Bijuu.

If Naruto ever unlocks the Kyuubi from it's cage and is on good terms with him then drags on the will he should be able too, but Kyuubi's will is poisonous and full of hatred so I doubt he'll do that.

Err
08-11-2010, 12:31 PM
Soon in Naruto time. A few years in our time. Oh joy.

Naruto right now can't transform into Kyuubi nor use any tailed forms because unlike Killer Bee he stripped the chakra from it's bijuu so when he uses it he doesn't drag Kyuubi's will which is what made the tailed forms. Killer Bee drags on both the chakra and the will which is why he can use the tailed forms and Bijuu.

If Naruto ever unlocks the Kyuubi from it's cage and is on good terms with him then drags on the will he should be able too, but Kyuubi's will is poisonous and full of hatred so I doubt he'll do that.

Where are you getting this? I fear I may have missed a Chapter.

Abel
08-11-2010, 12:33 PM
LOL he means he can only use the chakra..The Kyubbi will not help him in any way with Will though.So talking to the Kyubbi will still be bad.

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-11-2010, 12:37 PM
Naruto will be shooting Ki blasts from his hands in no time.

Abel
08-11-2010, 12:41 PM
Naruto will be shooting Ki blasts from his hands in no time.
nahhh he needs too find out hes a Sayin first

Nightmare Luffy
08-11-2010, 12:48 PM

Around the time before Naruto goes to Monster Island.

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-11-2010, 12:52 PM
He already went Super Saiyan, what more does he need?

Wooster
08-11-2010, 12:56 PM
I am just being Woosterrific. I think he just made that up.

Wind Style Naruto
08-11-2010, 01:03 PM

Actually the whole point of Naruto going to that island is to learn how to use the Nine Tails chakra and power. In the diagram in chapter 490 page 10-12 it shows that Naruto must draw the Nine Tails chakra while filtering its mind and with the cage that Kushina setted up Naruto can easily do that now and the Nine Tails will is no what gives Naruto the Tailed Forms the will just corrupts Naruto and allow the Nine Tails to take over. Before if he wanted to use the Nine Tails power he had to drag out its will but now without the will he can still enter the Tailed forms.

Nightmare Luffy
08-11-2010, 01:09 PM
Actually the whole point of Naruto going to that island is to learn how to use the Nine Tails chakra and power. In the diagram in chapter 490 page 10-12 it shows that Naruto must draw the Nine Tails chakra while filtering its mind and with the cage that Kushina setted up Naruto can easily do that now and the Nine Tails will is no what gives Naruto the Tailed Forms the will just corrupts Naruto and allow the Nine Tails to take over. Before if he wanted to use the Nine Tails power he had to drag out its will but now without the will he can still enter the Tailed forms.

The tailed forms where a result as the Kyuubi's will. He started to turn to the fox with each tail because of the will. Now that the chakra has mixed with his will the "Rikudou Form" are the new tailed forms for all intents and purposes.

Wind Style Naruto
08-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Oh yeah your right so then this new Rikudo form can have the Nine Tails abilities but less evil and destructive?

Nightmare Luffy
08-11-2010, 01:34 PM
Oh yeah your right so then this new Rikudo form can have the Nine Tails abilities but less evil and destructive?

Well it should. Just by being near the life force it made Yamato's Mokuton grow. That could hint that the regeneration from this form is pretty insane, even better then when Naruto healed from having his gut impaled. Then any other abilities that Kishi wants to throw in.

Wind Style Naruto
08-11-2010, 01:37 PM
Soon enough it might even be shooting Menacing Ball like beams from the palm of his hands and soon enough using yellow chakra arms.

zerosameri
08-11-2010, 02:53 PM

Sense when?
Sense when? And how do you know that?

Both of though statement's are not fact nor have any truth to it.

Nightmare Luffy
08-11-2010, 03:04 PM
Sense when?

Since Naruto took the chakra from it's bijuu and left Kyuubi's will behind.

Since chapter 499.

Honestly all this was explained on 490, I don't know why people don't get it.

Wind Style Naruto
08-11-2010, 04:54 PM
Sense when?

NL is actual right you know....I need to fix something in my Yin Yang theory.

zerosameri
08-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Since Naruto took the chakra from it's bijuu and left Kyuubi's will behind.

Since chapter 499.

Honestly all this was explained on 490, I don't know why people don't get it.Your referring to page 10? If you are you have absolutely no proof that is the Kyuubi's chakra.

Not really. That chapter was about

Madara trading Sasuke
What Kabuto summoned
The kyuubi's will and chakra
how Pervy-Sage's sealed failed
How The kyuubi's will is stronger than Naruto's
And the begging of the Kage meeting

Nightmare Luffy
08-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Your referring to page 10? If you are you have absolutely no proof that is the Kyuubi's chakra.

Not really. That chapter was about

Madara trading Sasuke
What Kabuto summoned
The kyuubi's will and chakra
how Pervy-Sage's sealed failed
How The kyuubi's will is stronger than Naruto's
And the begging of the Kage meeting

Isn't it simple enough. The more Naruto took the Kyuubi's chakra the more he became like the fox because he dragged on it's will. In that chapter it was explained about the Kyuubi's will. Notice how KB and Naruto have different relationships with their bijuu too. KB lets his roam free and draws on the chakra and will while Naruto has his locked up and only draws on the chakra. Actually in the most recent chapter he drew on the chakra and guess what, no tailed forms.

I've already given evidence for my side, you've just said it's wrong and haven't provided proof for yours so the burden of proof is on your side.

Err
08-12-2010, 04:40 AM
Isn't it simple enough. The more Naruto took the Kyuubi's chakra the more he became like the fox because he dragged on it's will. In that chapter it was explained about the Kyuubi's will. Notice how KB and Naruto have different relationships with their bijuu too. KB lets his roam free and draws on the chakra and will while Naruto has his locked up and only draws on the chakra. Actually in the most recent chapter he drew on the chakra and guess what, no tailed forms.

I've already given evidence for my side, you've just said it's wrong and haven't provided proof for yours so the burden of proof is on your side.

You'll have to refresh my memory, but doesn't KB have his beast locked up inside him too with a seal?

Kiseki
08-12-2010, 05:16 AM
He still fails alot what matters his personal (love) life :|
So no, he isn't near god to me. He has his weak points.
You just have to find them and acknolegde them :lol:....

Wind Style Naruto
08-12-2010, 06:38 AM
You'll have to refresh my memory, but doesn't KB have his beast locked up inside him too with a seal?

No Killer Bee does not. Since his Tailed Beast is cooperative KB can use its power freely with its help.

Naruto isnt a God, he traded up destructive powers and impenatrable defense for lightning speed and other Sage like powers. Sasuke is still stronger. If Naruto wishes to match Sasuke's power he needs to discover what Itachi's gift is and learn Water Style.

RassengAtomicBomb
08-13-2010, 01:40 PM
Yo your absolutely wrong , KB has his own seal his IRON ARMOR stuff to seal his jinchuriki

remember he ask naruto what seal they did used to seal the kyubii naruto told him they uses 4 elementh seal until KB told naruto its much of a quality work than his own IRON stuff seal.

Jonesy
08-13-2010, 08:33 PM
I totally agree with this. Naruto is god.

X__Sasuke__X
08-13-2010, 08:36 PM

Naruto vs _________

YEA!!!!!!!!! GO SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

...I was going to write something about Sasuke being just as good, but after reading your last sentence, I figured I would just answer that instead. xD

Wind Style Naruto
08-14-2010, 12:17 AM
I totally agree with this. Naruto is god.

For the last time NARUTO ISNT GOD!!!`#(`#(

Can he split the world in half, can he create a big bang, can he make the sky go black, can he shoot meteors from the sky, can he cause natural disasters of planetary catastrophic proportions, and is he immortal?

If not then he isnt God nor is he a god. Hes probably just as powerful as Goku.

Wooster
08-14-2010, 05:01 AM
For the last time NARUTO ISNT GOD!!!`#(`#(

Can he split the world in half, can he create a big bang, can he make the sky go black, can he shoot meteors from the sky, can he cause natural disasters of planetary catastrophic proportions, and is he immortal?

If not then he isnt God nor is he a god. Hes probably just as powerful as Goku.
No, Naruto is not as powerful as Goku. If only because Goku can nearly do all the things you listed. :lol:

slyfoxx
08-14-2010, 05:20 AM
The tailed forms where a result as the Kyuubi's will. He started to turn to the fox with each tail because of the will. Now that the chakra has mixed with his will the "Rikudou Form" are the new tailed forms for all intents and purposes.

I Agree with Zero, i think this is stage one of the cloak he hasnt had the need to use any tails

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
08-16-2010, 03:53 AM
Yeah, Naruto and Sasuke becomes all but the strongest characters in the series, while the rest get left by the way side and die, during the battles to come. They should have just called it the Naruto and Sasuke Show. Ironic how that reminds me of Tom and Jerry Show just now.

Naruto, gets strong then Sasuke gets more strength it's a nevering ending battle of power. Just leave them where they are now and see what happens, though even so Sasuke will probably just take control of the Nine-Tailed Fox in Naruto any way, so working with that power, may be a down fall, Naruto is too heavily relying on the Demon within. Gaara was the opposite going into Shippuden, not relying on the Demon within him. Naruto needs to stop relying on the Demon, sure it may help, but won't if it gets taken by the Akatsuki, or gets taken over, by control of the Sharingan. Though, yes, I am well aware that Naruto has been working on his own powers, like getting Sage Mode, though now he is falling back into relying to heavy on the Demon, this may be more of a burden than a help.

Wind Style Naruto
08-16-2010, 04:11 AM
Yeah, Naruto and Sasuke becomes all but the strongest characters in the series, while the rest get left by the way side and die, during the battles to come. They should have just called it the Naruto and Sasuke Show. Ironic how that reminds me of Tom and Jerry Show just now.

Naruto, gets strong then Sasuke gets more strength it's a nevering ending battle of power. Just leave them where they are now and see what happens, though even so Sasuke will probably just take control of the Nine-Tailed Fox in Naruto any way, so working with that power, may be a down fall, Naruto is too heavily relying on the Demon within. Gaara was the opposite going into Shippuden, not relying on the Demon within him. Naruto needs to stop relying on the Demon, sure it may help, but won't if it gets taken by the Akatsuki, or gets taken over, by control of the Sharingan. Though, yes, I am well aware that Naruto has been working on his own powers, like getting Sage Mode, though now he is falling back into relying to heavy on the Demon, this may be more of a burden than a help.

Not exactly.......how far are you in the manga, cuz you seem far behind?

Naruto isnt trying to use the Nine Fox's power he is trying to seperate its chakra from the NT will and making the NT chakra accessible without the NT's will. NT's power was the result of its will and chakra and without its will the chakra is pure. Without its chakra the NT's is just an weak fox with a lot of bark but no bite. Naruto isnt relying on the Nine Tail Fox just its chakra(which is his chakra now).