PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 505 Discussion

somerandomgirl14
08-04-2010, 03:27 PM
It's out and stufficles.

Anyway, what I have to say is that I like the Kyuubi chakra form of Naruto. That is pretty damn cool. Also, HOW IN THE CRAP DID HE LEARN THE BODY FLICKER TECHNIQUE?!?!?!?!?!

Gai was pretty funny in this chappie though too.

Wooster
08-04-2010, 03:32 PM
Good job, you beat me. :lol:

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-04-2010, 03:39 PM
Naruto is gonna learn Kamehameha next. ;_;

narulvr
08-04-2010, 03:56 PM
i like how he can do flying thunder god wit no seals involed

Lavitz Slambert
08-04-2010, 03:57 PM
I don't think its the flying thunder god. Because he might be able to increase its speed when he turns in to what he is now.

somerandomgirl14
08-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Good job, you beat me. :lol:

Hurray for my computer actually working. :D

zerosameri
08-04-2010, 04:21 PM
NarutoOne day I'll be come a bigger bad ass then my dad! To become a stronger shinobi than my mother! The most epic line in Naruto He just called his dad weak :lol:

I can't get over that Naruto has the RS now. Gee kishi you have a patter going on...
Plus now Naruto is 'Rikudo Sennin'.

I lol'ed at page 12 last pannle

So Naruto now has a space time jutsu, I like how Naruto is now a God in every sense of the damn word. His RS mode is clearly Godly like, and his power is Godly like, everything about him is Godly like now.

jwesterville
08-04-2010, 04:23 PM
I like the difference in Naruto and Sasuke getting insane and random power boosts. Sasuke instantly gains control and beats the crap out of his opponent, and Naruto beats the crap out of his opponent, then realizes that he's made a serious (and often funny) mistake.

To be honest, Naruto's Body Flicker was unexpected. I expected to see Gai's Dynamic Entry in that panel. But Gai was absolutely hilarious in this chapter. Not sure how I like seeing Kisame getting curbstomped left and right though. It seems that Madara has overrated Kisame.

gama-sennin
08-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Is its space/time or body flicker?

I dont really think its space/time, at least its too soon right now for Naruto to learn that as well. He is fast but I think its just plain great badass speed.

Gai is again at his best. Not wanting to see himself in the fall and then confusing Kisame with his inner self. EPIC.

Wooster
08-04-2010, 04:41 PM
Naruto finds Kisame. Wow, he is getting good. Yeah, I bet you thought I was going to say body flicker. Naah, I notice the really important abilities.

But the most important part is Guy. Boo yah! He's more manly than ever. He thought Kisame is him. :lol: The running gag continues.

jwesterville
08-04-2010, 04:43 PM
Is its space/time or body flicker?

I dont really think its space/time, at least its too soon right now for Naruto to learn that as well. He is fast but I think its just plain great badass speed.

Gai is again at his best. Not wanting to see himself in the fall and then confusing Kisame with his inner self. EPIC.

I don't know if it's epic because Gai went straight to blasting him into the rock wall or because he still doesn't recognize Kisame's face.

mrsticky005
08-04-2010, 05:07 PM
A better bad ass then his father?

Hmm...dunno if that's the best wording?

lolohwd
08-04-2010, 05:13 PM
its just like a super body flicker using the new chakra. so hes like that one uchiha dude forgot his name

btw naruto can grow trees now. lol
make my own village like the first no jutsu
gai = awesome
poor kisame getting punched and not seeing it coming then getting elbow
and that line he should have reversed cause his dad =strong ninja
and his mom jinchuriki=badass
i have a feeling narutos gonna use his new i sense ur emotions power on sasuke and finally realize for the last time he must kill sasuke
also how fast will he be in ninetailed sage mode. lol. but i dont think he will ever learn how to stop without breaking stuff

mrsticky005
08-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Good chapter. Better than me prediction. Go Might Guy Go!

Wooster
08-04-2010, 05:17 PM
A better bad ass then his father?

Hmm...dunno if that's the best wording?
He will be more kick-ass than his father. You know it Mr. Sticky!

However the baddest of all the bad-asses will always be:

Sai Shaft!

MDR
08-04-2010, 05:20 PM
Too bad Gai will be probably kicking the bucket soon. No way he is going to beat kisame. Probably use all eight of the inner gates. Still it was good chapter.

mrsticky005
08-04-2010, 05:22 PM
He will be more kick-ass than his father. You know it Mr. Sticky!

However the baddest of all the bad-asses will always be:

Sai Shaft!

Well of course Naruto will surpass his father.
I'm just hesitant to call Minato bad ass...not he isn't but
there are better words to describe him. He's more heroic.

Sai Shaft is the baddest of the bad asses.

lolohwd
08-04-2010, 05:24 PM
so since naruto kicked the fox
when he uses the cloak will it still burn or shorten his life.
lol nejis superiority complex is going to go crazy.
naru: hey neji look at this
*naruto super flashes across the village*
neji: goes and crys in a corner

Vermillian
08-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Guy Vs. Kisame take 3

Vermillian
08-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Naruto is gonna learn Kamehameha next. ;_;

nah man straight to spirit bomb

Slack 40
08-04-2010, 05:29 PM
I'VE GOT STUFFZ TO SAYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

ok soooooooooo naruto is now a goodguy/hero version of sasuke. Naruto is now offically uberhaxxor model 2.0

Guy may die soon :'( nooooooo!

Kisame may die soon *mental collapse/insane breakdown and flood of tears* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

oh ya but i have some hope. If you noticed Kisame was near Guy and KB. Kisame can't take them both on and I don't think kishi wants Kisame to get curbstomped in his last fight. Maybe madara will save him.

PS: 52 members currently viewing this thread at this time 7 members 45 guest

lolohwd
08-04-2010, 05:36 PM
gai cant die. how does kisame handle haxx naruto killer bee yamato and gai??
gai shouldnt have to go 8 gates which would be the only way hed die right now. if anything tobi will pop up and be like hiya guys lets go kisame.! senses narutos fox mode and thinks oooo snap

Fan of Minato
08-04-2010, 05:42 PM
It wasn't flying thunder god. It was a form of shunshin jutsu. However, he did it with such blinding speed that they weren't able to notice. Its sort of like how Minato caught baby Naruto in the air when madara threw him. Something like that, only a bit uncontrolled. Apparently, Naruto's base speed is almost equal to Minato's base speed now.
Awesome chapter and awesome ending. xDDDD

Yo_Slayer
08-04-2010, 05:44 PM
U just got to wonder how badass/hax Sasuke is going to be now with his EMS...

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 05:59 PM
So if sasuke gets ems he can control naruto himself now huh.

and I wanna see super naruto in color omfg that was so cool!

I bet he will get a nickname like red devil.

Wooster
08-04-2010, 06:03 PM
Well of course Naruto will surpass his father.
I'm just hesitant to call Minato bad ass...not he isn't but
there are better words to describe him. He's more heroic.

Sai Shaft is the baddest of the bad asses.
Most people wouldn't, but Naruto isn't most people.

Indeed.

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 06:05 PM
byw how did all of a sudden naruto learn flying thunder god moves?

8 Gates Lee
08-04-2010, 06:09 PM

The only way the the Sharingan can control the fox is if the fox doesnt have a host( Why do you think Madara had to release fox from Kushina) If its just a regular jinchuriki the sharingan can surpress the chakra. But a Perfect Jinchuriki is completely unaffected by the sharingan because the beasts chakra is now one with the hosts.

Bioyard
08-04-2010, 06:09 PM
U just got to wonder how badass/hax Sasuke is going to be now with his EMS...

I know right? Everyone is saying how godly and haxx Naruto is when we dont even know what Sasukes EMS does. The general rule of thumb in storytelling is the last power shown is usually more powerful. That and the bad guy is always stronger than the good guy, so I'm predicting Sasuke to be major haxx.

LilHinataGirl
08-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Gai was the best part of the manga lol

LilHinataGirl
08-04-2010, 06:14 PM

not the red devil the orange devil get it right XDDD
(Comparing his moms nickname n his dads what color does it make?!) Ahahaha

MDR
08-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Well it does seem like the curtain is closing on Gai. He will probably put a good fight before e use all eight gates.

PlatonicZombie
08-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Naruto didn't learn thunder God tech. He's got full control of all the Fox's chakra, so his basespeed is going to be crazy! Remember his speed was increased when he had the cloak with one, two, and three tails; and that was without all of the fox's chakra being controlled. I still don't see Naruto as God like. He got stuck in the wall during that chapter; I don't think a God would get stuck like that. I shudder to think what's going to happen with Sasgay. I think the REAL power Naruto has is his sensory ability. I saw a post from someone who said he'll be able to sense Sasuke's true intentions now and realize he'll have to kill him. I think that's right, except I'm not convinced that he'll need to kill him.

MDR
08-04-2010, 06:26 PM
My theory is somehow the fox power is allowing him to access his father s techniques. Probaly due to the fact Minato sealed part himself in Naruto with the fox.

3littlepigs
08-04-2010, 06:49 PM
I really liked this chapter! It started being sad when he said all those things to Kushina but I'm glad he's back to his usual self and has so much energy.

I like that he can control the Kyuubi's power now but I don't like how he looks. It's just too weird and it only makes him look more like the Sage and even though he did inherit things from him Naruto is Naruto. I really don't think he's the Sage's reincarnation...he just inherited the good part that the younger son inherited plus the Kyuubi. It was cool to see him use Minato's jutsu.

lol at Bee and Naruto leaving Yamato out of the conversation! It was so funny seeing him get frustrated and asking them to speak clearly. I'm glad Kisame is going to fight Gai....now it makes sense why Kishi put him on Naruto's team on this mission and I was really hoping that they would fight again.

somerandomgirl14
08-04-2010, 07:44 PM
This might be my literary side of myself, but seriously... if he punched him how'd he get his foot in the wall?

I probably didn't read it right.

:/

mrsticky005
08-04-2010, 07:48 PM
It's out and stufficles.

Anyway, what I have to say is that I like the Kyuubi chakra form of Naruto. That is pretty damn cool. Also, HOW IN THE CRAP DID HE LEARN THE BODY FLICKER TECHNIQUE?!?!?!?!?!

Gai was pretty funny in this chappie though too.

stufficles???

`:shock:

jwesterville
08-04-2010, 07:49 PM
This might be my literary side of myself, but seriously... if he punched him how'd he get his foot in the wall?

I think he got his foot stuck in the wall when he landed on it.

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 07:54 PM
The only way the the Sharingan can control the fox is if the fox doesnt have a host( Why do you think Madara had to release fox from Kushina) If its just a regular jinchuriki the sharingan can surpress the chakra. But a Perfect Jinchuriki is completely unaffected by the sharingan because the beasts chakra is now one with the hosts.

ok so is it possible for naruto to release 9 tails and fight by side him?

junjunlolol
08-04-2010, 07:56 PM

<nerd> the physics of punching requires a strong foothold to generate enough torque from the leg up </nerd>

so to make it more realistic, naruto has to land on something first, in this case next to the exit where kisame was escaping, and throw a punch from there

Bioyard
08-04-2010, 07:56 PM
i wanted to point out that we dont know how the 4th learned his Yellow Flash jutsu. He did say that he wouldn't have been the 4th if it wasnt for this wife, and since her clan was known for seals, and the Thunder Gods is a SEAL jutsu, its more than likely that she taught it to him or he created it from what she taught him about seals.

And since Naruto is now actively using the seal that the 4th made it could mean that it was an ability that the 4th passed down to Naruto through the Sage Seal itsself.

mrsticky005
08-04-2010, 08:01 PM
i wanted to point out that we dont know how the 4th learned his Yellow Flash jutsu. He did say that he wouldn't have been the 4th if it wasnt for this wife, and since her clan was known for seals, and the Thunder Gods is a SEAL jutsu, its more than likely that she taught it to him or he created it from what she taught him about seals.

And since Naruto is now actively using the seal that the 4th made it could mean that it was an ability that the 4th passed down to Naruto through the Sage Seal itsself.

Since Naruto doesn't have to use a kunai to teleport he's surpassed his dad.

somerandomgirl14
08-04-2010, 08:03 PM
stufficles???

`:shock:

Yesh... it's amazing how bored I can get during my summer vacation. :P

jwesterville
08-04-2010, 08:03 PM
<nerd> the physics of punching requires a strong foothold to generate enough torque from the leg up </nerd>

so to make it more realistic, naruto has to land on something first, in this case next to the exit where kisame was escaping, and throw a punch from there

Definitely more in depth of a description than mine. :D

Either way, it's very Narutoish to gain a great power and get yourself stuck because you underestimated it.

somerandomgirl14
08-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Haha... thanks. I'm a literary nerd... not so much a physics nerd. :P

Phariah824
08-04-2010, 08:21 PM
ok i was a little saddened when he was going down his Mom's check list and said he had some great friends and wished she could have met them. than i loved the panel where where he says he is gonna out do his parents that was great.`:D

ima call his new mode SG Sage God Mode lol. i would love to have seen him in color. `:)

and i have to say i called him detecting Kisame along time ago when he first was goin to training. `;)

all i know is every one of his nin group are gonna drop dead first time they see him flex lmao. `:shock:

now i wish Dan the false hokage was still alive so Naruto could roflstomp him.`#(

Naruto : SM , full fox combo, seals, uber speed......... i would love for him to gain more elem affinity. at least fire and / or lightning to combo w/ his wind nature.`:P

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 08:29 PM

as and ameture boxer I am impressed by how you know this its true punching power dont come big muscles (though weightlifting helps) but through repetions of perfect technique.

MDR
08-04-2010, 08:49 PM
Naruto getting his foot stuck Kishi way of saying Naruto even with his new powers he still has a ways to go.

Wooster
08-04-2010, 08:55 PM
Since Naruto doesn't have to use a kunai to teleport he's surpassed his dad.
He hasn't learned to teleport, he is just fast.

When he doesn't stick his foot in the wall, then he surpasses his dad.

DevotedJashinist
08-04-2010, 08:56 PM
This is going to go one of two ways:

1: Kisame dies
or
2: Guy dies
I really don't want either of them to die, but it is most likely to be Kisame. God, I hate when any Akatsuki member dies.

slyfoxx
08-04-2010, 08:59 PM
One word wow

somerandomgirl14
08-04-2010, 09:02 PM
He hasn't learned to teleport, he is just fast.

When he doesn't stick his foot in the wall, then he surpasses his dad.

Yeah, foot in the wall means TALK NO JUTSU!

Or something like that.

Then after Talk no jutsu has been achieved, it's PLOT NO JUTSU!

Which is almost the case here.

Wooster
08-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Yeah, foot in the wall means TALK NO JUTSU!

Or something like that.

Then after Talk no jutsu has been achieved, it's PLOT NO JUTSU!

Which is almost the case here.
Well you know what happens if Talk no jutsu doesn't work?
Walk no Jutsu!!

Sing it Nancy!!!

yRkovnss7sg

WindScar22
08-04-2010, 09:07 PM
I think this was a good chapter. It did reveal one of Naruto's new powers and Naruto noticed Kisame. Nice.

somerandomgirl14
08-04-2010, 09:08 PM
Naruto's shoes will run into walls.

Wooster
08-04-2010, 09:16 PM
Naruto's shoes will run into walls.
Really? Smashing.

somerandomgirl14
08-04-2010, 09:18 PM
More like utter brilliance that is Naruto's stupidity.

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 09:19 PM
I can see naruto killing kisame with his new powers after gai dies from going 8 gates

somerandomgirl14
08-04-2010, 09:24 PM
^^

Yup. Though, now with the way Kisame emerged, I doubt that Killer Bee get captured. As of now. I don't think so, it's to early in the arc for him to get pwned by anyone.

FlyingThunderGod
08-04-2010, 09:24 PM
FlyingThunderGod approves this chapter... it was great.

But now its Sasuke time

somerandomgirl14
08-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Randomgirl14 wants to know why FlyingThunderGod has chosen to talk in sense in which you refer to yourself in third person.

LALALA.

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 09:28 PM
^^

Yup. Though, now with the way Kisame emerged, I doubt that Killer Bee get captured. As of now. I don't think so, it's to early in the arc for him to get pwned by anyone.

Idk might do it to show just how powerful naruto has become.

somerandomgirl14
08-04-2010, 09:30 PM
^^

I say, Gai vs. Kisame. Kisame wins because Gai went to eight gates. Then, Killer Bee and Naruto vs. Kisame. Kisame loses. :P

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 09:37 PM
^^

I say, Gai vs. Kisame. Kisame wins because Gai went to eight gates. Then, Killer Bee and Naruto vs. Kisame. Kisame loses. :P

very realistic theory rep 1+

somerandomgirl14
08-04-2010, 09:41 PM
Kisame will get pwned with Naruto's uber RS sage mode mode.

Wait... what did I just say?

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Kisame will get pwned with Naruto's uber RS sage mode mode.

Wait... what did I just say?

lol uber

♥♥♥♥♥♥
08-04-2010, 10:01 PM
LOL @ KB in page 13

"I'm on his ass...Like white in rice!" xDDD WTH! xDDD

somerandomgirl14
08-04-2010, 10:02 PM
^^

I was think that too. WTH SCANLATORS?!?! WTH??!!?

♥♥♥♥♥♥
08-04-2010, 10:03 PM
and Guy was hillarious

He thought he's the demon inside of himself xDDD

Taker369
08-04-2010, 10:03 PM
^^

thats because naruto has pnj and the fact that he,s a hero and a character who gets lucky in fights

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 10:05 PM
and Guy was hillarious

He thought he's the demon inside of himself xDDD

gai is always funny cause its like hes never taken seriously.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
08-04-2010, 10:09 PM
That's why he's one of my faves ;D

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 10:11 PM
That's why he's one of my faves ;D

hes mine to btw I repd you up 1

FlyingThunderGod
08-04-2010, 10:58 PM
Randomgirl14 wants to know why FlyingThunderGod has chosen to talk in sense in which you refer to yourself in third person.

LALALA.

Well obviously because FlyinThunderGod is too great, even he cant say "i" to himself. He is just that great. LOL JK.

But i didnt expect him to get what seem like FTG

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 11:14 PM
^^

I was think that too. WTH SCANLATORS?!?! WTH??!!?

I know sweetie a place where theres better ones.

*Talim of the moonlight*
08-04-2010, 11:16 PM
THANK GOD FOR THIS CHAPTER! I have been waiting for Kisame to come out that effing sword for ever! Finally some good action that everyone wants to see!

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 11:25 PM
THANK GOD FOR THIS CHAPTER! I have been waiting for Kisame to come out that effing sword for ever! Finally some good action that everyone wants to see!

you and I both but how come he doesnt look the same?

Rasen_Chidori
08-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Lol, I think Kisame, might be a bit....*&^%$# he's got Guy, KB, Naruto, Yamato and those other two guys (I forget their names atm) to fight....unless something radical happens, he is pretty done.

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Lol, I think Kisame, might be a bit....*&^%$# he's got Guy, KB, Naruto, Yamato and those other two guys (I forget their names atm) to fight....unless something radical happens, he is pretty done.
arent they close by water if so a quick escape?

FlyingThunderGod
08-05-2010, 12:18 AM
Yeah they are surrounded by water, extremely hard to beat Kisame. Unless Bee knows some HAXXXED lightning moves

Vivi
08-05-2010, 12:26 AM
That Kisame is another Zetsu Clone watch it happen.=P
But I'd lol if Kisame is gone for good after Guys attack.

Naruto Super Sayian Rikodou Mode is just the bomb.

However it shows the Manga is close to an end.
There is hardly any way Naruto can get a another Power-up.

But we can already make a safe say:
Kishi is building up Sasuke vs Naruto right?
With Naruto's new Power Sasuke's EMS gotta be Uberhaxx in order to make them even.

mrsticky005
08-05-2010, 01:40 AM
That Kisame is another Zetsu Clone watch it happen.=P
But I'd lol if Kisame is gone for good after Guys attack.

Naruto Super Sayian Rikodou Mode is just the bomb.

However it shows the Manga is close to an end.
There is hardly any way Naruto can get a another Power-up.

But we can already make a safe say:
Kishi is building up Sasuke vs Naruto right?
With Naruto's new Power Sasuke's EMS gotta be Uberhaxx in order to make them even.

Naruto will likely perform the finishing blow. Kisame is as good as dead
right now. He's up against Naruto, Killer Bee, and Guy...now we just
need to have Suigetsu appear to join in on the Kisame bashing.
Poor Suigetsu, he may have to settle for fighting Zombie Kisame...
or being dead himself...Zombie Kisame vs Zombie Suigetsu?...`:P

I wonder how it will look in color?

Yep I doubt Naruto will get any more power ups. If Naruto needs
a new ability the fox spirit can pretty much make up on the spot.
Though we still got the entire Zombie Akatsuki to fight. Expect
to see Shikamaru to become the brains of the Ninja Alliance...
or at least show great leadership as he's virtually guaranteed
to surpass his father and become the Jonin Commander.
Also hopefully we will get a Sakura/Kakashi vs Madara vs Kabuto fight.

EMS already had to be uber-haxx since MS was haxx. EMS was hyped
to be the best thing since sliced bread so it better deliver.

Vivi
08-05-2010, 02:07 AM
Naruto will likely perform the finishing blow. Kisame is as good as dead
right now. He's up against Naruto, Killer Bee, and Guy...now we just
need to have Suigetsu appear to join in on the Kisame bashing.
Poor Suigetsu, he may have to settle for fighting Zombie Kisame...
or being dead himself...Zombie Kisame vs Zombie Suigetsu?...`:P

I wonder how it will look in color?

Yep I doubt Naruto will get any more power ups. If Naruto needs
a new ability the fox spirit can pretty much make up on the spot.
Though we still got the entire Zombie Akatsuki to fight. Expect
to see Shikamaru to become the brains of the Ninja Alliance...
or at least show great leadership as he's virtually guaranteed
to surpass his father and become the Jonin Commander.
Also hopefully we will get a Sakura/Kakashi vs Madara vs Kabuto fight.

EMS already had to be uber-haxx since MS was haxx. EMS was hyped
to be the best thing since sliced bread so it better deliver.

My prediction:
Samehada on Bee's back leeched his Chakra giving it to Kisame giving him a major boost and Bee weakened,the others try to fight him off desperately causing Gai to die and Naruto enraged finishing him.
Meanwhile in the Heat of Battle Zetsu appears and takes away weak Bee for capture.

I'd LOVE Suigetsu to appear but I can't see him coming out of nowhere now.
Oh well it's Kishi afterall.

Wasn't it Kyuubi's Chakra?
I'd say Red-Orangey in that direction.

mrsticky005
08-05-2010, 02:19 AM
My prediction:
Samehada on Bee's back leeched his Chakra giving it to Kisame giving him a major boost and Bee weakened,the others try to fight him off desperately causing Gai to die and Naruto enraged finishing him.
Meanwhile in the Heat of Battle Zetsu appears and takes away weak Bee for capture.

I'd LOVE Suigetsu to appear but I can't see him coming out of nowhere now.
Oh well it's Kishi afterall.

Wasn't it Kyuubi's Chakra?
I'd say Red-Orangey in that direction.

With it being 3 against 1 the only one dieing should be Kisame.
Guy shouldn't have to die in such a scenario. Now if it was only
Guy vs Kisame then I could see Guy dieing. But with how the situation
is now, Guy dieing would be Kishimoto trolling and besides Guy can
sacrifice his life later to fight Zombie Kisame if that happens.

It be nice to at least know Suigetsu's status. Sure it's likely that he
was captured...but with that smile and how anti-climatic it was you
can never really tell for sure. If Suigetsu doesn't appear then I say
Kishimoto should try and figure out if he can get Suigetsu to fight
Zombie Kisame along with Rock Lee.
Suigetsu and Lee vs Zombie Kisame=Win
(Especially since Lee would so get on Suigetsu's nerves)

Zetsu may make an appearance...but I'm actually expecting either
Madara or Kabuto to just come and snatch up eight tails like it was nothing. Madara would be best and make the most sense.

I say while Naruto demolishes Kisame
....Zetsu will get toast by EMS Sasuke.

Bulldog
08-05-2010, 07:23 AM
plot science is telling me guy gets spiked through the chest. Once naruto gets his foot unstuck he goes all rikudo super saiyan (whatever you guys are calling it) and unleashes the secret hidden leaf jutsu

The kamehamayha Rasengan.

Bulldog
08-05-2010, 07:49 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was pure speed.

Awesome comedy, lol

That is true.

Maybe Guy and Bee vs. Kisame next week?

Naruto is gonna be busy unstucking his foot.

Wooster
08-05-2010, 08:30 AM
Awesome comedy, lol

It was. Naruto has been lacking comedy, but as soon as we got to this island it's been a laugh every other page.

Must really be the Island of Comedy or something.

Bulldog
08-05-2010, 08:33 AM
Yeah they are surrounded by water, extremely hard to beat Kisame. Unless Bee knows some HAXXXED lightning moves

B is a lighting type also.

Wooster
08-05-2010, 08:41 AM
as soon as you saw Guy tagging along you knew there was going to be comedy
True enough, but Naruto is actually funny again. Thank goodness! We didn't need two emos.

Bulldog
08-05-2010, 08:48 AM
Didn't you know? Emos can't be blonde. xD

as long as its over thier eyes.

Wooster
08-05-2010, 08:50 AM
Didn't you know? Emos can't be blonde. xD
I was worried Naruto was going to buy some hair dye soon.

UnfamiliarFace
08-05-2010, 08:51 AM
so I read the posts in this topic, it's nice, but I wonder why you all think a guy vs kisame fight will happen at this point. B is right behind kisame and there are the 2 other shinobi at the waterfall. naruto and Yamato are close behind as well, to me there is not a way this will be a 1v1 fight, especially since they won't just stand and watch guy die.

also, I really wonder what will happen, sasuke vs naruto will probably be an amazing battle, but I really wonder what madara and kabuto with the raised akatsuki members AND that hidden person are going to do, since even madara thought kabuto was wicked for reviving that one specific person.

my guess is that there will be a very big battle between like... well, the leaf shinobi, at least the ones close to naruto that appear frequently in the manga and the team kabuto revived, kabuto 'fused' with orochimaru and madara, at the end of it all... sasuke vs naruto? or maybe naruto vs madara first, don't really know what I'd want to see, because there is no shinobi except minato (and the first) to harm madara, it would seem a good way to see naruto fight against madara to see how the battle would go.

Wooster
08-05-2010, 09:02 AM
I think he would be more of a wig type person/
Hmm...no shaved head and tattoos. Got it!

Bulldog
new thoery When kisame explains how that clone dissappeard it flashes to zetsus face.
Zetsu is ahalf and half half water and half somehting else. I am thinking he can control any type of water and turn it into a clone of his choice.

Kon
I think when Madara finds out about Naruto's new found powers he will be nervous but how will the newly ressurected Akatsuki do to stop him

Lavitz Slambert
08-05-2010, 09:05 AM
Well, I don't think he will be nervous. But if Naruto does the same move like when Minato was fighting Madara, then Naruto is good.

Bulldog
08-05-2010, 09:11 AM
I think when Madara finds out about Naruto's new found powers he will be nervous but how will the newly ressurected Akatsuki do to stop him

madara is gonna be getting flashbacks of holy crap.

Naruto is the kinda of peson I aspire to be someone who keeps thier word and trains hard to achive thier goals.
like boxing you must train hard. Naruto has taught me lots.

Kon
08-05-2010, 09:16 AM
But anyways

Naruto now has more chakra and power and techniques then minato but is as fast as him

I think the favor is in Naruto's hands

RasenshurikenSk8boarder
08-05-2010, 09:20 AM
haha i loved how when we started saying naruto would get revenge on madara for what we did..some people, along with myself said ''how will he stand a chance against him,without the same speed as minato? minato only stood a chance because he did a quick anaylse and had speed'' and right after we talked about this...the next chapter gave naruto speed xD man that is funny....the only training left for naruto is to control the speed and probably go a little bit faster...cause madara with the sharingan and space/time he needs speed a bit faster than minato...about 2x

uzumakisgirl
08-05-2010, 09:20 AM
so epic loved it finally they found about that that shark guy !! :D

Rezeon
08-05-2010, 09:27 AM
I don't think we have to worry about Guy using the gates at this point. He was already with 2 other ninja, KB is right on Kisame's heels, and Naruto and Yamato will probably catch up shortly too. The only one who should be getting his butt kicked in the next chapter should be Kisame. I doubt he will be transforming again for this fight, if he planned to fight it out he would have done it the moment Naruto revealed his presence.

I find it amusing that Kishi had Naruto respond to every bit of advice that Kushina gave him, except for the one about what type of girl he should date. It would seem Kishi wants to keep all the shippers in suspense for awhile. :lol:

Personally I'm not a huge fan of how Naruto's new six paths mode looks. I wonder if normal sage mode will even be used on its own anymore. Maybe it will look better when it is in color... I also wonder if he will ever get back his red sage cloak that he wore during the Pain fight, it seems like a waste not to let him keep it since they have used that art of him for alot of the recent logos for Naruto advertising...

Might Guy confronting his inner self was funny, its a shame that it got interupted by Kisame...

With Naruto powered up now and with base speed apparently on par with Minato, I wonder how Tobi will react to the news when Kisame reports in. He'll probably decide to take one of the girls hostage to try and level the playing field a bit. The zombie Akatsuki members probably won't accomplish much though, as it is obvious they are simply there to give the supporting cast some opportunities to shine while Naruto has his big clash with Sasuke and Tobi.

crazynarutofreek
08-05-2010, 09:43 AM
I don't think we have to worry about Guy using the gates at this point. He was already with 2 other ninja, KB is right on Kisame's heels, and Naruto and Yamato will probably catch up shortly too. The only one who should be getting his butt kicked in the next chapter should be Kisame. I doubt he will be transforming again for this fight, if he planned to fight it out he would have done it the moment Naruto revealed his presence.

I find it amusing that Kishi had Naruto respond to every bit of advice that Kushina gave him, except for the one about what type of girl he should date. It would seem Kishi wants to keep all the shippers in suspense for awhile. :lol:

Personally I'm not a huge fan of how Naruto's new six paths mode looks. I wonder if normal sage mode will even be used on its own anymore. Maybe it will look better when it is in color... I also wonder if he will ever get back his red sage cloak that he wore during the Pain fight, it seems like a waste not to let him keep it since they have used that art of him for alot of the recent logos for Naruto advertising...

Might Guy confronting his inner self was funny, its a shame that it got interupted by Kisame...

With Naruto powered up now and with base speed apparently on par with Minato, I wonder how Tobi will react to the news when Kisame reports in. He'll probably decide to take one of the girls hostage to try and level the playing field a bit. The zombie Akatsuki members probably won't accomplish much though, as it is obvious they are simply there to give the supporting cast some opportunities to shine while Naruto has his big clash with Sasuke and Tobi.

i don't know guy is know for always wanting the spot light so it continues to be a mystery tell the end of the series
YELLOW FLASH NARUTO YEA

SageMode+Kyubbi=Awesome
08-05-2010, 11:09 AM
why is everyone saying Gai is going to die?? lol in the last panel killer bee is already out with Gai and with Naruto's spead he'll be there in seconds to...About Naruto's new speed its more logical to think its just an increase in base speed thanks to the Kyubbi. Sasuke is gona get the ;);););) kicked out of him....sure look at him recently his eyes are already becoming weak and no more karin and heres the big one....Sasuke defeated naruto while Naruto only had one tail and it was a close battle....now i honestly dont see sasuke improving so much that he could take naruto on in a nine tail form. Oh and dont forget Itachi gave Naruto something to help him stop sasuke. Have to say i was excited after reading last weeks and annoyed it was only 16 pages but this weeks chapter made up for it `:)

Parak111
08-05-2010, 11:51 AM
Great chapter. As always, Kishi manages to keep everyone at suspense. That moment where Kisame appeared and Guy thought that Kisame's transformation was his inner self was just hilarious though.:lol:

Twilit Lion (Leo)
08-05-2010, 02:41 PM
Great chapter. As always, Kishi manages to keep everyone at suspense. That moment where Kisame appeared and Guy thought that Kisame's transformation was his inner self was just hilarious though.:lol:
yeah i know, but hes probably all ready forgotten kisame by now xD

maikel death
08-05-2010, 02:46 PM
yeah i know, but hes probably all ready forgotten kisame by now xD
there was a saying.Everybody has something ugly inside them.

Eeltauy
08-05-2010, 02:50 PM
good chapter. not as good as 504 though! but I kind of like kisame's coming back idea. but it's obvious that he doesn't have a chance again all of his enemies! I wish Itachi was alive! :'( they were a great and frightening team.

KarasuKumo
08-05-2010, 03:02 PM
Loved the chapter :D Guy's craziness and faces make me laugh :lol: I think the colour of the sage cloak is yellow because of bee's yellow flash remark and it would look awesome. Do a coloured page kishi!

Bulldog
08-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Loved the chapter :D Guy's craziness and faces make me laugh :lol: I think the colour of the sage cloak is yellow because of bee's yellow flash remark and it would look awesome. Do a coloured page kishi!

I love it the way people react to his humor.

FlyingThunderGod
08-05-2010, 03:41 PM
Kisame probably stole alot of Bee Chakra, So Kisame still has a chance as long as he is not in CockRoach Form

KarasuKumo
08-05-2010, 03:43 PM
I love it the way people react to his humor.

It's the gleam on his teeth that get me every time :D

By the way does Naruto have Senju blood? If so it's Senju vs Uchiha all over again haha

zerosameri
08-05-2010, 03:57 PM
Naruto's next step from godliness if Immortal-lyness. :lol:

NaruHina fan
08-05-2010, 04:01 PM
awesome chapter, kisame's going to get stomped.
i wonder if naruto can use the old kyuubi transfomations?

Bulldog
08-05-2010, 04:03 PM
awesome chapter, kisame's going to get stomped.
i wonder if naruto can use the old kyuubi transfomations?

I am sure if he can control it. possibly.

Rasen_Chidori
08-05-2010, 04:25 PM
I wonder what Kisame meant when he said Zetsu could be 'controlled' remotely?

Also, do you think Naruto will still grow tails as he draws on more of the 9-tails chakra?

ByakuganAlex
08-05-2010, 04:35 PM
the whole zetsu might join the fight. Madara did say zetsu wasn't a front-line fighter, but maybe he was only talking about his white half.

Bulldog
08-05-2010, 05:02 PM
I wonder what Kisame meant when he said Zetsu could be 'controlled' remotely?

Also, do you think Naruto will still grow tails as he draws on more of the 9-tails chakra?

my thoery is that zetsu can make clones of anything out of water hence kisame not being the real thing that raikage and killer b fought.

KarasuKumo
08-06-2010, 08:44 AM
my thoery is that zetsu can make clones of anything out of water hence kisame not being the real thing that raikage and killer b fought.

Like the original fake clones of Itachi and Kisame early in the shippuden series.

narutonhinataschild
08-06-2010, 09:04 AM
Naruto's next step from godliness if Immortal-lyness. :lol:

well if you go back 1 or 2 chapters its been explained that the Uzimakie clan has an unusually long life span so he's already got a genetic foot in the imortality door.

holyMangekyo
08-06-2010, 12:00 PM
first great chapter and for everone that says naruto's got no more power ups all i got to say Itachis Crow is still in the picture but seriously has like kishi gotten alzheimer's `#(
1. He forgot about kurenai's baby who shoulld have been born fifty chapters ago
2. HinataXNaruto talk
3. Suigestsu and Jugo

FlyingThunderGod
08-06-2010, 12:07 PM
Naruto Hinata talk not important. Right now to serious for Kurenai baby. But Jugo and Suigetsu where are they, they need to be in the story.

holyMangekyo
08-06-2010, 12:18 PM
Naruto Hinata talk not important. Right now to serious for Kurenai baby. But Jugo and Suigetsu where are they, they need to be in the story.

1. was say alot of this stuff should have happend along time ago thats why like this should have happened when the village was all celebrating

2. agree completely sui and jugo need cuz now kisame gonna dies and Madara need alot fo support even thou hes got zombies

ten tails
08-06-2010, 12:27 PM
I LOVE GUY!! well... mostly in situations with kisame... I hope he gets to the whole shpeal about the impure world resurrection, sans kabuto. he's an odd child...

Kon
08-06-2010, 12:55 PM
with all that power he's probably the most powerful ever all he needs is to face his enemy with the confidence he most often shows he cant let his emotions for a friend get to him it should be a battle to the death not juat any old Duel

FlyingThunderGod
08-06-2010, 12:58 PM
I have a feeling something good going to happen. Since he can sense emotions now he will see If Sasuke is serious about killing him or if Sasuke still wants to be somewhat friends

holyMangekyo
08-06-2010, 01:12 PM
No one cares about Hinata. Naruto will be with Sakura.

Naruto even already said he woult be with Sakura during that chapter near the Gokage Summit because he realized she will always love sasuke

zerosameri
08-06-2010, 03:47 PM
well if you go back 1 or 2 chapters its been explained that the Uzimakie clan has an unusually long life span so he's already got a genetic foot in the imortality door.Oh yea.... :lol:

narulvr
08-06-2010, 10:22 PM
it was amazin! but wht'll suck is if in the next few chapters kisame beats gai and captures killer bee :'(

Bulldog
08-07-2010, 03:53 AM
well if you go back 1 or 2 chapters its been explained that the Uzimakie clan has an unusually long life span so he's already got a genetic foot in the imortality door.

he still needs cosbiness.

(boondocks refrence)

RockyL
08-07-2010, 08:44 AM
The most epic line in Naruto He just called his dad weak :lol:

I can't get over that Naruto has the RS now. Gee kishi you have a patter going on...
Plus now Naruto is 'Rikudo Sennin'.

I lol'ed at page 12 last pannle

So Naruto now has a space time jutsu, I like how Naruto is now a God in every sense of the damn word. His RS mode is clearly Godly like, and his power is Godly like, everything about him is Godly like now.

And just wait till he mixes this form with Sage Mode. He is goina own some faces. :lol:

Bulldog
08-07-2010, 04:34 PM
the whole zetsu might join the fight. Madara did say zetsu wasn't a front-line fighter, but maybe he was only talking about his white half.

My thoughts zetsu is gonna create a army.

Yori
08-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Zetsu doesn't have enough Manipulative thoughts to do that, plus his appearance is off putting. Not intimidating.

Hando Craap
08-07-2010, 08:10 PM
I wonder if Guy and Kisame have a history we haven't seen yet.Guy may have had his butt handed to himif they had,that's why he can't remember him.As far as the improved Naruto...it's getting really good but Madara,Sasuke,and Kabuto may have some surprises for us...I hope!

chicken_nugg
08-08-2010, 12:26 AM
I am not entirely sure if sum1 posted this or not.. too many pages to read, lol, BUT if ppl were wondering, or still asking questions bout naruto's new power, it is space ninjutsu. Once he used the nine tailed foxes chakra, he has those seals on his body, representing each tail. Naruto's dad embedded a seal on him like he did w/ naruto's mom. Where the 4th could teleport to her at any given moment. Well naruto has the seal embedded on him, except now naruto can teleport, w/o having to use a kunai like the 4th did. In other words, once naruto masters his new space ninjutsu power, he will have surpassed his father on many other levels.

My friends and I have come up w/ naruto being the "golden flash." LOL. but anyways naruto now has a new power because the 4th put the seal onto him allowing him to use space ninjutsu freely.

(not 100% fact, but it makes complete sense)

zerosameri
08-08-2010, 12:29 AM
I am not entirely sure if sum1 posted this or not.. too many pages to read, lol, BUT if ppl were wondering, or still asking questions bout naruto's new power, it is space ninjutsu. Once he used the nine tailed foxes chakra, he has those seals on his body, representing each tail. Naruto's dad embedded a seal on him like he did w/ naruto's mom. Where the 4th could teleport to her at any given moment. Well naruto has the seal embedded on him, except now naruto can teleport, w/o having to use a kunai like the 4th did. In other words, once naruto masters his new space ninjutsu power, he will have surpassed his father on many other levels.

My friends and I have come up w/ naruto being the "golden flash." LOL. but anyways naruto now has a new power because the 4th put the seal onto him allowing him to use space ninjutsu freely.

(not 100% fact, but it makes complete sense)less tex talk next time. ok?

Bulldog
08-08-2010, 04:56 AM

(not 100% fact, but it makes complete sense)

where do you get naruto using spacetime jutsu he took control of the 9 tails, and can do flying thunder god moves but..... Am I missing something?

Takoda
08-08-2010, 08:36 AM
Well, i don't think he mastered that. He just had increased his speed.

Shikamaru Nara
08-08-2010, 08:38 AM
He uses teleportation, so in reality it wasn't even his speed.

Takoda
08-08-2010, 08:40 AM
Most likely the chakra that was emitting of him is the colour yellow, so when he moved incredibly fast, all they saw was a "yellow flash". So it was his speed.

Yo_Slayer
08-08-2010, 08:47 AM
Most likely the chakra that was emitting of him is the colour yellow, so when he moved incredibly fast, all they saw was a "yellow flash". So it was his speed.

Nope if it was yellow then it would look a lot like Super Sayian... which i refuse to believe.

Takoda
08-08-2010, 08:48 AM
I think it is yellow. But lets see when it reaches to anime. In this form, he is able to move at incredible speeds

Yo_Slayer
08-08-2010, 08:51 AM
I think it is yellow. But lets see when it reaches to anime. In this form, he is able to move at incredible speeds

I doubt will have to wait for the anime. Will hopefully see him in a volume cover before then.

Shikamaru Nara
08-08-2010, 08:51 AM
You can't make an assumption like that unless you have colour printing.

Bulldog
08-08-2010, 01:56 PM
Nope if it was yellow then it would look a lot like Super Sayian... which i refuse to believe.

9 tails is red so it has to be red case closed.

MinatoUchiha
08-09-2010, 07:05 AM
i just now read this chapter and i have to admit, one of the better ones in awhile

Bulldog
08-09-2010, 11:46 AM
i just now read this chapter and i have to admit, one of the better ones in awhile

yea I will defintly buy it in the manga volume form.

chicken_nugg
08-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Well in my opinion, all in all, i dont thnk it has anything to do w/ his speed. he teleported jus like his dad could, but w/o using the special kunai. reason his foot got stuck, is because he has not masterd that technique yet. (my explanation was so long because i was trying to get across my theory. hard to say in jus a few words cuz i knew questions would appear)....

Lycaon19
08-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Naruto didn't use body flicker or time-bending, He just was so incredibly fast all KillaBee saw was a yellow flash Pun intended. You can tell it was pure speed since His foot smashed into the wall lodging himself in it, which means momentum, and space-time teleportation like Hiraishin has no type of momentum or inertia at all.

Also Ninetails is red, but Naruto is yellow so combined it makes orange. ^_^ pure opinion on my part but I think it's quite funny.

Bulldog
08-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Naruto didn't use body flicker or time-bending, He just was so incredibly fast all KillaBee saw was a yellow flash Pun intended. You can tell it was pure speed since His foot smashed into the wall lodging himself in it, which means momentum, and space-time teleportation like Hiraishin has no type of momentum or inertia at all.

Also Ninetails is red, but Naruto is yellow so combined it makes orange. ^_^ pure opinion on my part but I think it's quite funny.

I keep saying that yellow flash is a refrence to the fourths speed.
thats naruto's dad. Kids inherit thier parents genetics I do belive naruto will become the flying get this wind god. I have a feeling since he is a wind type he will have a technique thats so fast its a rasengan like and can slice you.