PDA

View Full Version : makoto vs susanno a battle to show off

Makoto Cifer
08-04-2010, 03:17 PM
okay make the location and stuff

Noctis Arashi
08-04-2010, 03:19 PM
Distance: 20 yards
Rules: NO GM. (means auto loss) Minor GM results in an non-fatal injury. (such as not putting attempted)

Go first.

Makoto Cifer
08-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Distance: 20 yards
Rules: NO GM. (means auto loss) Minor GM results in an non-fatal injury. (such as not putting attempted)

Go first.
i would like to fight during the night if thats ok.

Noctis Arashi
08-04-2010, 03:34 PM
Bwahahah, It wouldn't matter. The moon is visible always that high in the atmosphere.

Makoto Cifer
08-04-2010, 03:34 PM
i am roaming huceo mundo, watching moon catching some r and r before something big is going happen. then i suddenly get very bored. i then open the garaganta i then step into the garaganta and i appear some where in the air. then suddenly my pesquisa picks up an enormous yey familiar reiatsu.i then spot a figure in the distance. as i spot the figure i focus my reiastu around my pupils and iris within my eyes. asi do so my eyes glow a deep orange. then i use wolf sense(this technique allows me to sync up with my animal insticnts, hightening all of my senses and it also allows me to sense atttacks within a 30 meters radius and it also gives me 360 line of sight.) i shift my vision towards the black figure. i quickly zoom in and my eyes widen with anxziety. i see that it is susanno. i know i must show him my how strong i really am. i quickly increase my reiastu and begin to attack.

asi increase my reiatsu i snap my fingers, as i do that 4 dimond pikes rise from the ground at soindo speed one aimed for your head one aimed for your heart and the other aimed for your feet. unknowningly 2 of them stike you upward towrds your feet. going strait through them severing a vein in both feet, makeing you bleed perfusely. then the other tow rise from the ground imedetly after the other intial two. both of them stike your heart and head killing you instantly.

i then use my reiatsu to rise upward in front of the moon. as i do that my release a large amount of my reiatsu around my entire body. as i do that my body starts to glow light a bright white light. as that ahppen i place both of my hand together to form an arc shape, as i do that a dense moon ray shines down upon me. then my hands start to spark with a special white lighting. then a massive white cero forms in my hands "full moon cero" i say in a deep wolf like voice. then as i say that the cero grows so large it covers a large portion of my body. then as that ahppen i fire the cero down upon you at great speed and power.(this cero is much wider than a gran ray and it gives a more distructive force as well) when the cero makes contact with your body it explodes on contact burnong your body to ashes with a matter of seconds. then a large portion of the reiatsu and reishi in the air is envelpoe in a white lighting that will paralize your nervous system if it ever toucjes you.

Noctis Arashi
08-04-2010, 03:38 PM
i am roaming huceo mundo, watching moon catching some r and r before something big is going happen. then i suddenly get very bored. i then open the garaganta i then step into the garaganta and i appear some where in the air. then suddenly my pesquisa picks up an enormous yey familiar reiatsu.i then spot a figure in the distance. as i spot the figure i focus my reiastu around my pupils and iris within my eyes. asi do so my eyes glow a deep orange. then i use wolf sense(this technique allows me to sync up with my animal insticnts, hightening all of my senses and it also allows me to sense atttacks within a 30 meters radius and it also gives me 360 line of sight.) i shift my vision towards the black figure. i quickly zoom in and my eyes widen with anxziety. i see that it is susanno. i know i must show him my how strong i really am. i quickly increase my reiastu and begin to attack.

asi increase my reiatsu i snap my fingers, as i do that 4 dimond pikes rise from the ground at soindo speed one aimed for your head one aimed for your heart and the other aimed for your feet. unknowningly 2 of them stike you upward towrds your feet. going strait through them severing a vein in both feet, makeing you bleed perfusely. then the other tow rise from the ground imedetly after the other intial two. both of them stike your heart and head killing you instantly.

i then use my reiatsu to rise upward in front of the moon. as i do that my release a large amount of my reiatsu around my entire body. as i do that my body starts to glow light a bright white light. as that ahppen i place both of my hand together to form an arc shape, as i do that a dense moon ray shines down upon me. then my hands start to spark with a special white lighting. then a massive white cero forms in my hands "full moon cero" i say in a deep wolf like voice. then as i say that the cero grows so large it covers a large portion of my body. then as that ahppen i fire the cero down upon you at great speed and power.(this cero is much wider than a gran ray and it gives a more distructive force as well) when the cero makes contact with your body it explodes on contact burnong your body to ashes with a matter of seconds. then a large portion of the reiatsu and reishi in the air is envelpoe in a white lighting that will paralize your nervous system if it ever toucjes you.
Why do you copy paste moves? :lol:
RED:We are in the atmosphere? Minor GM already..... You must put attempted. Looks like you got..... 3 injuries.

Blue:Jeez, you can't have a cero be that powerful in base. Ever. 4 injuries.

GREEN: So your out of SP? Because you used all of it.

Makoto Cifer
08-04-2010, 03:46 PM
Why do you copy paste moves? :lol:
RED:We are in the atmosphere? Minor GM already..... You must put attempted. Looks like you got..... 3 injuries.

Blue:Jeez, you can't have a cero be that powerful in base. Ever. 4 injuries.

GREEN: So your out of SP? Because you used all of it.
ok ok yes i copy and paste move because im to lazy to type new ones. can i just type one please thats the last time i will do that im sorry.

Makoto Cifer
08-04-2010, 03:48 PM
actua;;y why dont you make the first move.

Noctis Arashi
08-04-2010, 03:51 PM
I think it would be better if you did.

Makoto Cifer
08-04-2010, 04:16 PM
i am roaming the menos forest in anxziety as i think about something serious. i quickly soindo over to my area in the menos forest. i sit under the cherry blosoms. i then sing a beautiful tune while i relax. i stand and i decide to go to the world of the living. i open the garaganta and i appear in the air some where in the middle of no where. then suddenly my pesquisa pick up an enormous yet familar reiatsu. i quickly focus my reiatsu around my pupils and my iris. then as i do so my wolf sense is activated(wolf sense is a technique that allow me to sync up with my animal instincts it also allows me to have a 360 line of sight and it also allows me to sense attacks within a 30 meter radius it also hightens all of my senses) i then shift my vision to where i sensed the reiatsu. my eyes widen with anticipation when i figure out its susanno. i then soindo 20 meters of his location. i then jump back and prepare to attack.

as i jump back i focus my reiatsu around my hands and arms. when i do that my arms are envelpoed in a dense dimond like armor. i then focus my reiatsu around my armor around my hand i then fluctuate the reiatsu changing then shape into dense dimond hand blade. i then focus my reiatsu around my hand blade i quickly rotate the reiatsu around the blade. when i do so i create a chain saw like movement around the blades ableing me to cut right through heirro and defences. i then bite my tough when i do so i mix my blood with a cero to make a gran ray cero in my mouth as i begin to charge. i then soindo inchs above your head i then swing my left hand hand at your skull spliting your skull into. when i do so i quickly soindo leaveing behind an after image. my after image then plunges towrds you cuting off your arm. mean while i i quickly soindo behind you as my after image cuts of your arm. as i soindo i fire my gran ray cero at your body obliterating whats left.

Noctis Arashi
08-04-2010, 04:18 PM
i am roaming the menos forest in anxziety as i think about something serious. i quickly soindo over to my area in the menos forest. i sit under the cherry blosoms. i then sing a beautiful tune while i relax. i stand and i decide to go to the world of the living. i open the garaganta and i appear in the air some where in the middle of no where. then suddenly my pesquisa pick up an enormous yet familar reiatsu. i quickly focus my reiatsu around my pupils and my iris. then as i do so my wolf sense is activated(wolf sense is a technique that allow me to sync up with my animal instincts it also allows me to have a 360 line of sight and it also allows me to sense attacks within a 30 meter radius it also hightens all of my senses) i then shift my vision to where i sensed the reiatsu. my eyes widen with anticipation when i figure out its susanno. i then soindo 20 meters of his location. i then jump back and prepare to attack.

as i jump back i focus my reiatsu around my hands and arms. when i do that my arms are envelpoed in a dense dimond like armor. i then focus my reiatsu around my armor around my hand i then fluctuate the reiatsu changing then shape into dense dimond hand blade. i then focus my reiatsu around my hand blade i quickly rotate the reiatsu around the blade. when i do so i create a chain saw like movement around the blades ableing me to cut right through heirro and defences. i then bite my tough when i do so i mix my blood with a cero to make a gran ray cero in my mouth as i begin to charge. i then soindo inchs above your head i then swing my left hand hand at your skull spliting your skull into. when i do so i quickly soindo leaveing behind an after image. my after image then plunges towrds you cuting off your arm. mean while i i quickly soindo behind you as my after image cuts of your arm. as i soindo i fire my gran ray cero at your body obliterating whats left.
You have 2 minor injuries. Attempted must always be used.