PDA

View Full Version : *Skips in to hell for my 7th Time.* Susanoo vs Shino

Shino Hatake
08-04-2010, 03:11 PM
Distance: 500m.
Susanoo go first seeing as I made the thread and you issued the challenge.

Noctis Arashi
08-04-2010, 03:16 PM
*I fire a cero at you, using the attack as a distraction, to hopefully escape out of view and drag on the fight by sonido out of your line of vision*

Shino Hatake
08-04-2010, 03:21 PM
*I fire a cero at you, using the attack as a distraction, to hopefully escape out of view and drag on the fight by sonido out of your line of vision*
-Blink- Have you turned six?
* Your fire a plain cero after me. I jump in the air and would kick the air sending a gust out of the sole of my foot leaving my postion to be aware off however not my location or presence. The large gust would push me back and would make the sondio that came after ward increase to open the large distance of a few now other 100 feet now making it, 600m instead of 500m.*

Noctis Arashi
08-04-2010, 03:31 PM
-Blink- Have you turned six?
* Your fire a plain cero after me. I jump in the air and would kick the air sending a gust out of the sole of my foot leaving my postion to be aware off however not my location or presence. The large gust would push me back and would make the sondio that came after ward increase to open the large distance of a few now other 100 feet now making it, 600m instead of 500m.*
I'm really not trying. At all.

*I notice the gust of wind. As you increase the distance, I grin. My 2 gun blades glow black, charging cero to its max. I fire one black flaming cero in each direction, one in front, back and both sides at advance sonido speed.* Omni Splitter Cero. * All the cero begin to split. First into 4, then 8, then 16. And so on. The cero when split, maintain there size, but there power is split. Due to the distance, 4 massive walls of cero should be coming in each direction at massive speed. But that is not what makes it deadly. What makes it deadly is the black flame element. At the slightest touch, it will burn away at you, almost like spontaneous combustion, burning you to ash in moments. I quickly hide my sp, and advance sonido under the flames and behind you about 30 yards. I stand there, waiting for you to notice me hopefully, as I begin to accumulate sp inside me.*

Shino Hatake
08-04-2010, 03:53 PM
I'm really not trying. At all.

*I notice the gust of wind. As you increase the distance, I grin. My 2 gun blades glow black, charging cero to its max. I fire one black flaming cero in each direction, one in front, back and both sides at advance sonido speed.* Omni Splitter Cero. * All the cero begin to split. First into 4, then 8, then 16. And so on. The cero when split, maintain there size, but there power is split. Due to the distance, 4 massive walls of cero should be coming in each direction at massive speed. But that is not what makes it deadly. What makes it deadly is the black flame element. At the slightest touch, it will burn away at you, almost like spontaneous combustion, burning you to ash in moments. I quickly hide my sp, and advance sonido under the flames and behind you about 30 yards. I stand there, waiting for you to notice me hopefully, as I begin to accumulate sp inside me.* That makes me sad but oh well you do as you wish.

* My gust of wind would have you revile the choice of weapon for this match. Being a twin gun blade set now it would make me think of the tricky way of doing some moves to block these two. They where lit up with black and would charge to a large scale. I was wright as always with the wide scale of battle knowledge. I pick up your reshi flow when they are fired from your guns as well as the sondio combo. I would smirk. My hiero would be glowing now releasing a large scale flame around me and would cover my making my full hiero stronger now almost a set of amour.

The new set would make the ceros you fired from the blades and command bounce away only cracking the aura for each one that would happen. Because the large scale of the block would cause my skin to only have small level burns such as 1st degerr it would not hurt that much seeing as only small pains but my advance healing kicks in and make that go away from me. Now that it was gone and the dust would stop my black flame like set of advancement fell off and would show the black flame base as well. I look up at you and then nod.

Placing one hand around to my back my blade would come out. I would stab it into the ground and trace the SE you have in your feet or veins seeing as you only shut it off from the seances of me tracking due to seeing or felling it. Not smelling it as my flames do. My flames would be able to track the lower part of the soles of your feet all the way up to your knees. To avoid any appearance of this I would conceal the trace and feeling of my own kind of SP away from me. I would sondio taking my blade with me and keep the flames there around you holding a trace on you. I sondioed a distance of once more 100m seeing as that is my max so far with out boast. I did this to the air to make sure I am still there. I the would release my blades black flames once more and cause them to release in a large scale fire blast made into a large slash that would be traced from the left of fire from before. Now note you might block the trace of fire it would then take the effect to trace you still.* Well your training and Pwnsome works have lead me to fullfill the saying " If you can't beat em Join em."

Noctis Arashi
08-04-2010, 03:55 PM
Ya know wut? I think I might release for the hell of it.

Shino Hatake
08-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Ya know wut? I think I might release for the hell of it.
That is so cool. I can not wait to see.

Noctis Arashi
08-04-2010, 04:08 PM
That is so cool. I can not wait to see.
You WILL die. I hope you know that. I want your second release.

Shino Hatake
08-04-2010, 04:08 PM
You WILL die. I hope you know that. I want your second release.
Good luck I will see if it is that Epic enough.