PDA

View Full Version : Naruto's New Powers!

Lavitz Slambert
08-04-2010, 03:44 PM
So now we know that Naruto can control the Nine Tails. And he has a whole different look. What's weird about the look he has is around his neck.Which has the same feature as the Sage of The Six Paths.

Also, his new powers, he can sense chakra between good and evil. Which is pretty tricky, since he sensed Kisame on the sword that KB was wearing. What REALLY surprised me is that he finally completed the teleporting technique without the kunai that makes it work.

So what do you guys think about Naruto's new features and powers?

yondaime
08-04-2010, 03:59 PM
This thread is almost like the other thread"Sasuke's New Powers" xD. Anyways, Naruto is now basically the resurrection of the Sage, I would say. Also, I don't think it's the teleportation jutsu. It said it's Shunshin no Jutsu.

I think his new powers are cool and amazing. Especially, the sensing of emotions one.

makaveli575
08-04-2010, 04:05 PM
New powers are great, I just don't like how he looks when he uses the nine-tails chakra. I thought it would be more like KB but I guess not :|.

Lavitz Slambert
08-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Well, its Yellow Flash. Both Yamato and KB saw

yondaime
08-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Well, its Yellow Flash. Both Yamato and KB saw

I think they referred to him as "looking" like the Yellow Flash.

Lavitz Slambert
08-04-2010, 04:21 PM
But either way he teleported.

sage mangekyo
08-04-2010, 04:22 PM
Is ch. 505 out yet?

Lavitz Slambert
08-04-2010, 04:24 PM
It has been out!

Takoda
08-04-2010, 04:28 PM
The chapter was CRAZY! Loved Naruto's new look!

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-04-2010, 04:31 PM
Kamehameha.

narulvr
08-04-2010, 04:58 PM
i loved tht he finally got sum dang speed! it's no way saskue's gna beat him now

Lavitz Slambert
08-04-2010, 05:00 PM
Hey, you never know. Since Sasuke is going to get EMS!

Taker369
08-04-2010, 05:44 PM
i loved tht he finally got sum dang speed! it's no way saskue's gna beat him now

you really dont know how this works do you ? naruto gets a massive power up then saskue gets a massive power up untilt here tied

lolohwd
08-04-2010, 05:50 PM
so now naruto can grow trees.
hokage style make the village bigger no jutsu
also the being able to sense emotions hes gonna own sakura and hinata at the game of love lol

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 07:04 PM
yamato said he isint quite the fourth's level yet so he isint god yet.

but I told everyone he was gonna learn flying thunder god moves.

Taker369
08-04-2010, 07:38 PM
which means more power ups for the worst main character ever.

3littlepigs
08-04-2010, 07:43 PM
I like the powers but so far I hate the look....I mean I'll wait to at least see it in color before completely having an opinion on it but so far I don't like how he looks when he's using the Kyuubi's powers.

I do like that he's able to do Minato's technique and the sensing of emotion thing. I think that ability might come in handy with his mission of creating true peace and of becoming a leader since he'll be able to tell when someone's not being completely honest and is having negative feelings.

MDR
08-04-2010, 08:42 PM
He looks more combat efficient than the demon fox mode.

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 08:56 PM
I just wonder what color he will look like now.

Phariah824
08-04-2010, 09:41 PM
love the look. he is truly a badass now.

loving his powers. uber enhanced speed, some seals, sensing of the nature of beings like evil / good is great. also his strength, when planting his foot for his punch he smashes it into the ground, it has to be amazing.

i would like at least one more chakra nature for him.

oh and his rasengan in his new form must be nutz.

Bulldog
08-04-2010, 10:18 PM

loving his powers. uber enhanced speed, some seals, sensing of the nature of beings like evil / good is great. also his strength, when planting his foot for his punch he smashes it into the ground, it has to be amazing.

I hope its like a red spikey ball with 9 long spikes.

Phenom
08-05-2010, 12:57 PM
But either way he teleported.

Due to the fact that neither Yamato nor Bee have a Sharingan, it is not unlikely that Naruto is simply so fast that he appears to teleport. Of course he could very well be using space-time jutsu and teleporting, but I doubt it seeing as how he did absolutely nothing to gain the jutsu.

Guess we will find out whenever he fights someone with a Sharingan. If they can track him then he is simply moving fast and if not then he is teleporting.

yondaime
08-05-2010, 01:28 PM
I think it was just incredible speed, not teleporting. We haven't even seen him learn teleporting. So for now, I say it's just incredible speed that he gained from fully being able to control the Kyuubi.

Ur Mom
08-05-2010, 02:00 PM

If the Rasengan looks like the Kamehameha, I'm gonna laugh so hard

narulvr
08-05-2010, 05:17 PM
i think it might be a weaker version of ftg even if he didn't have to train to learn it cuz i mean saskue learned all his ms move's wit no trainin and made a contract wit hawks sumhow so it aint imposibe. my only thing is will naruto even need sage mode any more?

Phariah824
08-05-2010, 10:08 PM
If the Rasengan looks like the Kamehameha, I'm gonna laugh so hard
nah Picalo's special beam cannon `;)

Bulldog
08-05-2010, 10:13 PM
nah Picalo's special beam cannon `;)

more like those generic energy beams they use to blast.

Jakropha
08-06-2010, 11:55 AM
more like those generic energy beams they use to blast.

Naw, more like how piccalo chucked gohan at a mountain

"That looks like a plateoooooooooh!"

Wind Style Naruto
08-06-2010, 12:05 PM
With Naruto's new blinding speed he could dodge Sasuke's Susanoo arrows, Amateratsu, and Kirin attacks easily. All that remains is Sasuke's yet to be revealed new Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan abilities but what about Itachi's gift & the other thing that Naruto has?

Kon
08-06-2010, 12:08 PM
i hope the amaterasu (inextinguishable flames) doesnt cause a problem

takuya
08-06-2010, 12:23 PM
Naruto's new powers are awesome. All he needs now is control over them. I don't like how his new seal is present when he uses his new powers. I wonder how he looks (in color) when he uses them. I'd love to see Kisame be a test dummy for Naruto's new powers.

Jakropha
08-06-2010, 12:27 PM
He has absolutely no control over his own strength! A little training could patch that up in no time!

Plus, that is just a pun on how he said he would be more badazz than his father, he just goes reaallllly fast.

Wind Style Naruto
08-06-2010, 12:31 PM
I wonder if Naruto's chakra is nearly infinite and if he can use Rasen-Shuriken in that mode.

thenewguy
08-06-2010, 02:16 PM
so does that mean we won't see kyuubi sage mode naruto like we did when he met nagato

Wind Style Naruto
08-06-2010, 02:20 PM
Probably not but I hope that we can see Naruto in his Nine Tails state.

Bulldog
08-06-2010, 09:56 PM
We all saw this coming why do people complain when it comes here, when they have been excited the for it the whole time?

Sasquatchistan
08-07-2010, 01:44 AM
i want to see this combined with sage mode

Wind Style Naruto
08-07-2010, 02:00 AM
I dont think we'll be seeing any combining forms that easily. Since this new form gives of natural energy he could amplify his wind affinity. Honestly Naruto need to hone his Wind Style skills and learn more Wind Style jutsus other than Rasen-Shuriken. Naruto may be stronger than Sasuke now but Sasuke is dued for another power-up. So Naruto may need another power up or improve his current. I mean Naruto is sorta dumb hes always willing to learn something without willing to work on his current skills. I mean during the time skip he mastered his Shadow Clone Jutsu & Rasengan. I mean Nauto should focus more n his Chakra affinity since Sasuke has 2 elemental nature(one weak to his wind and the other strong against it) and he spent the years of training mastering his elemental skill that has a butt load of Lightning Style & Fire Style jutsus and adding Inferno Style as well as Susanoo, Amateratsu, & Tsukyomi lets not forget he knows Summoning Jutsu now. Naruto mastered his Shadow Clone Jutsu, Rasengan, Rasen-Shuriken, & Sage Mode as well as Summoning Jutsu. He still yet has to master his Nine Tails Power & Chakra, Nine Tails Seal Power, and his Wind Style skills. Even if he masters his all of his found powers he still might not be strong enough to face Sasuke yet because Sasuke is dued for another upgrade. I mean hes probably as strong as Sasuke before Sasuke's new upgrade.

Bulldog
08-07-2010, 05:01 AM
I dont think we'll be seeing any combining forms that easily. Since this new form gives of natural energy he could amplify his wind affinity. Honestly Naruto need to hone his Wind Style skills and learn more Wind Style jutsus other than Rasen-Shuriken. Naruto may be stronger than Sasuke now but Sasuke is dued for another power-up. So Naruto may need another power up or improve his current. I mean Naruto is sorta dumb hes always willing to learn something without willing to work on his current skills. I mean during the time skip he mastered his Shadow Clone Jutsu & Rasengan. I mean Nauto should focus more n his Chakra affinity since Sasuke has 2 elemental nature(one weak to his wind and the other strong against it) and he spent the years of training mastering his elemental skill that has a butt load of Lightning Style & Fire Style jutsus and adding Inferno Style as well as Susanoo, Amateratsu, & Tsukyomi lets not forget he knows Summoning Jutsu now. Naruto mastered his Shadow Clone Jutsu, Rasengan, Rasen-Shuriken, & Sage Mode as well as Summoning Jutsu. He still yet has to master his Nine Tails Power & Chakra, Nine Tails Seal Power, and his Wind Style skills. Even if he masters his all of his found powers he still might not be strong enough to face Sasuke yet because Sasuke is dued for another upgrade. I mean hes probably as strong as Sasuke before Sasuke's new upgrade.

Many shinobi before Naruto have always had that 1 attack thats known across the ninja nation. Look at minato and his flying thunder god technique . chidori. etc.

Wind Style Naruto
08-07-2010, 11:46 PM
Many shinobi before Naruto have always had that 1 attack thats known across the ninja nation. Look at minato and his flying thunder god technique . chidori. etc.

Well if thats the case Sasuke has a bunch of those: Chidori, Susanoo, Amateratsu, Kirin, and etc.

Bulldog
08-08-2010, 06:11 AM
Well if thats the case Sasuke has a bunch of those: Chidori, Susanoo, Amateratsu, Kirin, and etc.

you can have 1 technique and use it like 100.

Take a Boxer's JAB for instance its the combo breaker, punch set uper, stunner, there are tons of things you can do with the jab.

same rasengan shadow clone jutsu rasengan oodma rasengan.

you getting my point?

Fangerwind
08-08-2010, 07:26 AM
Wow, you referenced Balrog(Boxer) from SSF4. You're saying that they do not need improvement as long as they are already good with the fact that this is an incorrect reference as in most Shonen manga build on power-ups while SSF4 is all set with only execution to practice. Main point is that this is a continuing story and that's a fighting game. If I didn't get the point or put it ina way you would not like, I am not sorry

Bulldog
08-08-2010, 08:52 AM
Wow, you referenced Balrog(Boxer) from SSF4. You're saying that they do not need improvement as long as they are already good with the fact that this is an incorrect reference as in most Shonen manga build on power-ups while SSF4 is all set with only execution to practice. Main point is that this is a continuing story and that's a fighting game. If I didn't get the point or put it ina way you would not like, I am not sorry

Dont act like your words are tough kid this is the internet. NO I was referencing Boxing in general if you master 1 technique or 2 you will defintly go places.

naruto and his shadow clone jutsu and rasengan. what other jutsus then that, does he use on a common basis?

Takoda
08-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Sexy Jutsu?

Bulldog
08-08-2010, 03:11 PM
Sexy Jutsu?

Has it ever been said if any of the akatsuki members are virgins or not?

Wind Style Naruto
08-08-2010, 05:12 PM
Sexy Jutsu?

Why the hell would Naruto use Sexy Jutsu against Sasuke, Madara, Zetsu, or any of the Akatsuki members?

Typhar
08-08-2010, 05:56 PM
Why the hell would Naruto use Sexy Jutsu against Sasuke, Madara, Zetsu, or any of the Akatsuki members?

It would be a inversion of a logic bomb, something so bizzare and illogical that it causes whoever its used on to mentally freeze while trying to figure out what exactly is going on.

Wind Style Naruto
08-08-2010, 06:00 PM
1. Sasuke already seen the sexy jutsu.

2. If Naruto never used it on the other Akatsuki members before why would he do now?

3. Naruto is elite to use that in battle.

Typhar
08-08-2010, 06:16 PM
1. Sasuke already seen the sexy jutsu.

2. If Naruto never used it on the other Akatsuki members before why would he do now?

3. Naruto is elite to use that in battle.

Not going to disagree with that, but it could be (and has been) used that way, and seeing it previously doesnt matter that much. The point of using it would be breaking the tempo of the battle and using that as an advantage.

I dont think sexy jutsu will be used in a fight, but that is how and why it could be used.

Yo_Slayer
08-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Lol the Sexy Jutsu wont be used and I know some of you are joking around, but others are actually taking this serious which is funny

Wind Style Naruto
08-08-2010, 07:00 PM
Lol the Sexy Jutsu wont be used and I know some of you are joking around, but others are actually taking this serious which is funny

.......sorry I hate stupidity.

Yo_Slayer
08-08-2010, 07:06 PM
.......sorry I hate stupidity.
Its Understandable. ;)

p.s. Im not saying anyone is stupid.

Bulldog
08-08-2010, 07:31 PM
naruto has matured so much I dont think will see any harem jutsu again.

Wind Style Naruto
08-08-2010, 07:53 PM
naruto has matured so much I dont think will see any harem jutsu again.

He used it on Killer Bee.

Yo_Slayer
08-08-2010, 08:19 PM
He used it on Killer Bee.

Good point, haha... :lol:

RockyL
08-08-2010, 08:52 PM
I like his new powers and the way he looks when he uses them. At least now he is on par with Sasuke the haxer.

Takoda
08-08-2010, 09:54 PM
yea, its pretty good so far!

Wind Style Naruto
08-08-2010, 10:50 PM
I like his new powers and the way he looks when he uses them. At least now he is on par with Sasuke the haxer.

Right now he is.

Taker369
08-08-2010, 10:56 PM

it,s ok for naruto to hax but you complain when sasuke does it naruto looks like a rip off super sayain.

Wind Style Naruto
08-09-2010, 12:19 AM
All Naruto needs to do is hone his newly unlocked skills & develop Water Style to beat Sasuke's Fire Style.

Bulldog
08-09-2010, 02:48 AM
it,s ok for naruto to hax but you complain when sasuke does it naruto looks like a rip off super sayain.

well we havent exactly seen it in color yet.

Takoda
08-09-2010, 08:15 AM
My guess its yellow. I hope its yellow.

yondaime
08-09-2010, 11:01 AM
I have to agree. I think it will be yellow.

takuya
08-09-2010, 11:23 AM
it,s ok for naruto to hax but you complain when sasuke does it naruto looks like a rip off super sayain.He doesn't look like a Super Saiyan to me. The reason people say Sasuke is hax is because his anger suddenly gives him new powers. In his fight with Danzo, his Susanoo was incomplete but when Danzo insulted Itachi, Sasuke got mad enough for his Susanoo to become complete. Then there is Kirin. He utilizes lightning, which is almost impossible to avoid. The only person to show that they can activate in a time to protect themself from it is Itachi. And yeah, he's dead so there goes the only person who has been able to protect himself from Kirin.

Bulldog
08-09-2010, 12:37 PM
He doesn't look like a Super Saiyan to me. The reason people say Sasuke is hax is because his anger suddenly gives him new powers. In his fight with Danzo, his Susanoo was incomplete but when Danzo insulted Itachi, Sasuke got mad enough for his Susanoo to become complete. Then there is Kirin. He utilizes lightning, which is almost impossible to avoid. The only person to show that they can activate in a time to protect themself from it is Itachi. And yeah, he's dead so there goes the only person who has been able to protect himself from Kirin.

Naruto is fast enough now to avoid some of these even kirin.

Takoda
08-09-2010, 12:40 PM
I don't think he can dodge Kirin. If Kishi made Sasuke to use the Kirin and says that its impossible to dodge, then its impossible to dodge.

Wind Style Naruto
08-09-2010, 12:41 PM
He doesn't look like a Super Saiyan to me. The reason people say Sasuke is hax is because his anger suddenly gives him new powers. In his fight with Danzo, his Susanoo was incomplete but when Danzo insulted Itachi, Sasuke got mad enough for his Susanoo to become complete. Then there is Kirin. He utilizes lightning, which is almost impossible to avoid. The only person to show that they can activate in a time to protect themself from it is Itachi. And yeah, he's dead so there goes the only person who has been able to protect himself from Kirin.

I think its possible for Naruto to protect himself from Kirin. Since Kirin is a Lightning Styled technique then Wind Style: Rasen-Shuriken might be able to cancel it out since Wind beats Lightning or Naruto can use an even use an giant attack to cancel it out like Super Giant Rasengan.

Bulldog
08-09-2010, 12:44 PM
I think its possible for Naruto to protect himself from Kirin. Since Kirin is a Lightning Styled technique then Wind Style: Rasen-Shuriken might be able to cancel it out since Wind beats Lightning or Naruto can use an even use an giant attack to cancel it out like Super Giant Rasengan.

maybe a super rasengan can blow it away.

Wind Style Naruto
08-09-2010, 12:48 PM
Or maybe Naruto's Yellow Flash technique can maybe(even the smallest chance) dodge it.

Takoda
08-09-2010, 12:50 PM
Maybe, but we don't know till we see what happens.

Wind Style Naruto
08-09-2010, 01:16 PM
I have to agree. I think it will be yellow.

Killer Bee did say all he did saw was a Yellow Flash but I hope that not all of Naruto's body is yellow. Later we should be seeing colored artwork of that form of Naruto.

Bulldog
08-09-2010, 01:25 PM
Naruto becoming the flying thunder god 2 yellow flash whatever would be really cool.

Wind Style Naruto
08-09-2010, 01:28 PM
So what Naruto is the Flying Thunder God in that form?

Takoda
08-09-2010, 01:30 PM
It would be. But maybe with a little bit of training, he can surpass that. But I think Kakashi still has that Kunai that Minato gave him.

Abel Uchiha
08-09-2010, 01:34 PM
It would be. But maybe with a little bit of training, he can surpass that. But I think Kakashi still has that Kunai that Minato gave him.
he used it in a fight already in chronicles arc

Takoda
08-09-2010, 01:35 PM
Oh he did? Oh, :( It would have been best of he kept it for Naruto at the right time.

Bulldog
08-09-2010, 02:11 PM
So what Naruto is the Flying Thunder God in that form?

killer b said all he saw was a yellow flash. so I am thinking yea.

I figured Naruto would inherit his fathers speed.

Wind Style Naruto
08-09-2010, 02:31 PM
Hey does red and yellow make orange?

Takoda
08-09-2010, 02:32 PM
yes it does

Abel Uchiha
08-09-2010, 02:51 PM
Hey does red and yellow make orange?
Rofl i learned that in kindergarten

Wind Style Naruto
08-09-2010, 03:43 PM
Hey shut up.....Kushina is the Red Hot Habenero and Minato is the Yellow Flash then Naruto is the Orange Leaf. So his new form must be red, yellow, and oranga.

Wooster
08-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Walls of un-punctuated text always explain everything. Always.

Yo_Slayer
08-13-2010, 03:23 PM
Walls of un-punctuated text always explain everything. Always.
You would be correct. :|

Wooster
08-13-2010, 03:28 PM
You would be correct. :|
Or they get deleted. :lol:

Magic
08-13-2010, 03:42 PM
Especially the sensing of emotions one.

I already think this will play a huge part in his fight against Sasuke. An easy way for Kishi to show readers/viewers Sasukes true emotions... just my opinion. :mrgreen:

To answer the OP, I think that Naruto's true new powers will be touched on in the next 5-10 chapters.... hopefully. :lol:

Bulldog
08-13-2010, 04:01 PM
I already think this will play a huge part in his fight against Sasuke. An easy way for Kishi to show readers/viewers Sasukes true emotions... just my opinion. :mrgreen:

To answer the OP, I think that Naruto's true new powers will be touched on in the next 5-10 chapters.... hopefully. :lol:

lol Sasuke cant hide his hatread.

Yo_Slayer
08-13-2010, 04:04 PM
lol Sasuke cant hide his hatread.
Or maybe he just cant hide his love. `:P

azmerk
08-13-2010, 07:44 PM
I feel Naruto and Sasuke have had their final powers up, Naruto gaining control of the fox and Sasuke getting EMS is a hard to top. Now its a matter of what powers do there new strengths have for them so far we have seen just a few things of what the fox's chakra gives naruto and nothing of what ems gives sasuke. From this point on, its my opinion we will be seeing each of them reveal the depths of their new powers slowly as they work towards a final confrontation.

As for Itachi's gift, its a guess but seeing as itachi never wanted sasuke dead and nethier does naruto its safe to say whatever the gift is its something that will help naruto stop sasuke without killing him.

Wind Style Naruto
08-14-2010, 12:29 AM
Naruto may have gotten stronger but he isnt ready yet. He still has to hone his new skills and powers. Then there is Itachi's unknown gift. If Kishi is trying to make Naruto & Sasuke polar opposites he should give Naruto Water Style next.

Jonesy
08-14-2010, 12:31 AM
I think he might as well be labeled as "God". The main character always gets overly powerful. lol

Wind Style Naruto
08-14-2010, 12:57 AM
I think he might as well be labeled as "God". The main character always gets overly powerful. lol

*cough*not Bleach*cough*

Naruto isnt God he isnt even close hes more like at Minato's level or a legend.