PDA

View Full Version : my story-a rouge ninja

seannfma
06-20-2009, 05:27 PM
I was running...I don't know from what but I knew what I just left behind....I didnt bother to look behind because if I did I was as good as dead.....As i arrived in a dark forest......A dark figure was heading toward me.....I didnt know what to think.....It kept aproching....gaining more speed heading toward me...As it was approching me it kept yelling "Come back"......Then as the dark figure drew closer I....

------Part2------------
I pulled a Kunai immediently....knowing I had the village after me.....I was thinking so many things....Who was this dark figure....I didnt have time for thoughts it approaced....I quickly without thought stabbed the figure...The figure was bleeding....I quickly looked down....He was taking his last breaths....I soon relized this figure was...

-------Part 3-----------
My eyes shocked of the sight.....How could I kill him.....I coudnt put this all together but I had just killed.....My younger brother....."You've always been like this" My brother said coughing up blood......I looked down at him....Tears started falling down my eyes.....I coudnt believe it......I killed my brother.
-------Part 4------------
I looked down at my brother......He was'nt crying but it looked as if......he was happy....He tried despretly to gasp his last words......But he could only say one sentece it was....."You've always been like this, we never did get along, do me one last favor, don't die."......Then he died.....I then knew what laid ahead of me....a journey...

seannfma
06-20-2009, 05:36 PM
ok come on guys its not that bad.

animelover
06-20-2009, 06:04 PM
what??? Put more into it Sean! lol, i wanna read more

Raiden
06-20-2009, 06:08 PM
I was running...I don't know from what but I knew what I just left behind....I didnt bother to look behind because if I did I was as good as dead.....As i arrived in a dark forest......A dark figure was heading toward me.....I didnt know what to think.....It kept aproching....gaining more speed heading toward me...As it was approching me it kept yelling "Come back"......Then as the dark figure drew closer I....

Part 2 coming soon
are you not fighting me.........fine then, i understand you dont want to lose

seannfma
06-20-2009, 06:10 PM
Raiden I will fight you 2maro.

seannfma
06-21-2009, 08:55 AM
Who wants part 2?

seannfma
06-21-2009, 09:15 AM
------Part2------------
I pulled a Kunai immediently....knowing I had the village after me.....I was thinking so many things....Who was this dark figure....I didnt have time for thoughts it approaced....I quickly without thought stabbed the figure...The figure was bleeding....I quickly looked down....He was taking his last breaths....I soon relized this figure was...

animelover
06-21-2009, 09:59 AM
hmm action story huh? lol, who was the figure? >_>

god of puppets
06-21-2009, 10:03 AM
heh... not bad, im interested. make the new one soon

seannfma
06-21-2009, 10:07 AM
I'll make part 3 soon the big reaveal!

seannfma
06-22-2009, 12:33 PM
-------Part 3-----------
My eyes shocked of the sight.....How could I kill him.....I coudnt put this all together but I had just killed.....My younger brother....."You've always been like this" My brother said coughing up blood......I looked down at him....Tears started falling down my eyes.....I coudnt believe it......I killed my brother.

Ayden
06-22-2009, 01:19 PM
this is getting good!!!!

seannfma
06-22-2009, 01:44 PM
Thanks Ayden. Who wants part 4?

seannfma
06-24-2009, 12:13 PM
-------Part 4------------
I looked down at my brother......He was'nt crying but it looked as if......he was happy....He tried despretly to gasp his last words......But he could only say one sentece it was....."You've always been like this, we never did get along, do me one last favor, don't die."......Then he died.....I then knew what laid ahead of me....a journey...

Gamabunta
06-24-2009, 12:46 PM
lmao, I love Toma RNK.

Space Cowboy Sasori
06-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Gama, that's clever.

Silentkiller
06-24-2009, 01:55 PM
I like it!

shino 4
06-24-2009, 01:55 PM
Good story.