08-03-2010, 08:49 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

KG wankster.

kg gangster
08-03-2010, 09:19 PM
flame/troll -_-

kg gangster
08-03-2010, 09:20 PM
when u have grown up ill fight u yori. let me no when ur mommy doesnt need to change u anymore

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-03-2010, 09:23 PM
flame/troll -_-

Actually, this is not flaming. It's more of a soft, yet entertaining, insult.

Yori
08-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Flaming me saying I was soft for like an hour and I say this one little things it hit your heart? :lol: Someone delete this thread

kg gangster
08-03-2010, 09:40 PM
insults lead to arguements which lead to infractions.

*i remove my espada jacket and form a cero coating on my right arm and draw my zanp in my left. the acidic touch activates with acid dripping from the individual teeth of the blade. i activate my chameleon eyes as a ripple pattern spreads outwards from my pupils*

*i swing my arm and smash a grouping of nearby trees sending dust and debri at u. while this distracts u i sonido behind u and slash diagnally at u from ur right shoulder to left hip. i then sonido back and open my mouth. a cero ball appears and blast at u*

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-03-2010, 09:42 PM

*i remove my espada jacket and form a cero coating on my right arm and draw my zanp in my left. the acidic touch activates with acid dripping from the individual teeth of the blade. i activate my chameleon eyes as a ripple pattern spreads outwards from my pupils*

*i swing my arm and smash a grouping of nearby trees sending dust and debri at u. while this distracts u i sonido behind u and slash diagnally at u from ur right shoulder to left hip. i then sonido back and open my mouth. a cero ball appears and blast at u*

You GM'ed, auto lose.

Yori
08-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Lol this is why I didn't want to fight the guy.. Alright On to the next on.

Danielle
08-03-2010, 09:46 PM
Where , Vat?

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-03-2010, 09:46 PM
Where , Vat?
In red, controlling your opponent.

BTW, you still have to counter in our fight Yori.

Yori
08-03-2010, 09:47 PM
In red, controlling your opponent.

BTW, you still have to counter in our fight Yori.

I'm going to tomorrow, step - brothers are on.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Alrighty.

XxblackxX
08-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Thats not Gm.......everyone Ive fought does that. and that IF he is distracted. Jun does it. So I dont see how its Gm.

Yori
08-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Thats not Gm.......everyone Ive fought does that. and that IF he is distracted. Jun does it. So I dont see how its Gm.

He's controlling my movement's. Thus it's GM.

Danielle
08-03-2010, 10:24 PM
It's a small technicality. Infinitely small.

XxblackxX
08-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Thankyou Dani. Hes not controlling your movements.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-03-2010, 10:39 PM
It's a small technicality. Infinitely small.

He says that Yori was distracted, which makes him off-guard and unable to attack his opponent for a brief period of time, which in that time, his opponent could have incapacitate him, and then stick the head up the body's ass.

Danielle
08-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Not true, he could have sensed he Sp and it would be time manipulation. If you can counter it shouldn't count as GM.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Distracted = having the attention diverted especially because of anxiety.

That means that Yori was too distracted to do anything in which you said.

Also, you argument fails on saying as long as you can counter, it wouldn't be counted as GM.

Danielle
08-03-2010, 10:59 PM
It's laziness.

~Drops it~

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-03-2010, 11:00 PM
It's laziness.

~Drops it~

Laziness?

puppetmasterpossession
wow are you kidding me this is just like loitering it can be fixed so easily! just edit his move to say while this is happening! WOW..

kg gangster
okay. but yori if ur not too scared and want a real win y not just let me edit. i mean i thought u were a fighter

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-03-2010, 11:01 PM
wow are you kidding me this is just like loitering it can be fixed so easily! just edit his move to say while this is happening! WOW..

Editing a move equals cheating, which goes into auto disqualification.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-03-2010, 11:01 PM
okay. but yori if ur not too scared and want a real win y not just let me edit. i mean i thought u were a fighter

So you'd rather win by cheating?

Noctis Arashi
08-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Really now? Your going after him for something so little? I'm all for the New FV rules but this is too far. Just let him fix it and go on like men.

kg gangster
08-03-2010, 11:03 PM

*i swing my arm and smash a grouping of nearby trees sending dust and debri at u. while this, assumingly, distracts u i sonido behind u and slash diagnally at u from ur right shoulder to left hip. i then sonido back and open my mouth. a cero ball appears and blast at u*

kg gangster
08-03-2010, 11:05 PM
i was fightin yori to fight idc about new fv or stats im not invovled in that

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Really now? Your going after him for something so little? I'm all for the New FV rules but this is too far. Just let him fix it and go on like men.

I'm supposed to act in the rules accordingly. It's not my job to sit down and say "Whoops, looks like you made a fatal mistake, let's just pretend it never happened and go on."

Noctis Arashi
08-03-2010, 11:06 PM
I'm supposed to act in the rules accordingly. It's not my job to sit down and say "Whoops, looks like you made a fatal mistake, let's just pretend it never happened and go on." Ok, its not even fatal. Its distraction. Its up to yori whether or not he GETS distracted.

Danielle
08-03-2010, 11:06 PM
That's fine when it's something that supposed to be organized and structured like an institution. Which FV is not.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Ok, its not even fatal. Its distraction. Its up to yori whether or not he GETS distracted.
Read KG's own quote, lined in red.

Whether Yori wants it or not, he is distracted, because KG said so. So he's standing there, off-guard, which gives more than many openings to go in for the kill.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-03-2010, 11:09 PM
That's fine when it's something that supposed to be organized and structured like an institution. Which FV is not.

Only rule in FV is to not GM. This is GMing. If people here can't even follow one, simple rule, than that is really looking poor on society.

kg gangster
08-03-2010, 11:10 PM
*sigh* people like u kill the fun

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-03-2010, 11:10 PM
*sigh* people like u kill the fun

Nope, it's more like people like you, who can't even follow a simple, tiny rule.

Noctis Arashi
08-03-2010, 11:11 PM
Nope, it's more like people like you, who can't even follow a simple, tiny rule.
Lololololol. That simple tiny rule has MANY MANY MANYYYYY sub rules.

Danielle
08-03-2010, 11:11 PM
It's only GM if Yori lets it be GM. Seriously, no one looks at things that close under the microscope.

kg gangster
08-03-2010, 11:12 PM
*slaps vat* fool

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Lololololol. That simple tiny rule has MANY MANY MANYYYYY sub rules.
GM only has one concept. And that is controlling your opponent's movements or using unreasonable powers/abilities.

It's only GM if Yori lets it be GM. Seriously, no one looks at things that close under the microscope.
Well, Yori himself agreed it was GM. =P

Looking under the microscope closely is recommended, for it is also known as thinking outside the box.

Lol this is why I didn't want to fight the guy.. Alright On to the next on.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-03-2010, 11:15 PM
*slaps vat* fool

*Catches your slap and slaps you with your own slap

Danielle
08-03-2010, 11:19 PM
It's not wanting to think of counter attack. No one gets picked on like this when it's any other fight. Not for something this small.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-03-2010, 11:23 PM
It's not wanting to think of counter attack. No one gets picked on like this when it's any other fight. Not for something this small.

It isn't small at all. It's also the same thing as "I stab you in the gut. You fall over and die."

Danielle
08-03-2010, 11:28 PM
It is not the same at all. Kg is not a GMer.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-03-2010, 11:29 PM
Yes it is, because it all equals down to controlling your opponent's movements.

kg gangster
08-03-2010, 11:31 PM
it wasnt controlling his movement. i forgot a word. oh well. he wins. its not worth arguin over

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-03-2010, 11:33 PM
Yes it was.

A fight is based on who makes the fatal mistake first, it was you.

Danielle
08-03-2010, 11:33 PM
it wasnt controlling his movement. i forgot a word. oh well. he wins. its not worth arguin over
You're the boss. ~Stops arguing~

kg gangster
08-03-2010, 11:43 PM
nothing was fatal

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-03-2010, 11:45 PM
You Controlling Yori = Fatal

Yori
08-04-2010, 06:40 AM
When I ask for No GM, I expect no GM. I win

Shino Hatake
08-04-2010, 06:48 AM
HAHAAH! I love the title. Seeing as I know what his ability is then I think I know some ways to beat him. However I don't know how to word it in a fight.