PDA

View Full Version : Minato Vs. Itachi

Shikamaru Nara
08-03-2010, 05:15 PM
Minato Vs Itachi
No restriction. They have all the jutsus they have shown through the manga and anime. Itachi is healthy meaning his eye sight is good. Minato is healthy too. Summons allowed, everything is allowed as long as there is prove of the characters using it in the manga or anime, not filler or movie jutsus allowed. They both also have full knowledge.

Akatsuki X
08-03-2010, 05:16 PM
I don't see any way that Minato is going to avoid having his soul removed.

Nyruss
08-03-2010, 05:18 PM
It's been done already.

Blind Uchiha
08-03-2010, 05:19 PM
Itachi uses Susano'o, and hits Minato with the Totsuka blade. Minato is sealed forever. If anyone mentions summoning Gamabunta, he gets sealed too.

Kuromaki
08-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Minato could avoid Tsukuyomi with full knowledge, but he would have a hard time avoiding the finger pointing genjutsu and the other genjutsu that don't require eye contact.

He would also need to have seals prepped beforehand if he's going to try to escape Ammy. He might be able to teleport away with his reaction feats but then again I doubt Madara's warping jutsu is as fast as Ammy.

If Minato summons Gamabunta, Itachi could use Susano'o and get rid of him quickly. Minato could possibly avoid the sword through constant teleporting, but I doubt Itachi would keep Susano'o up that long, randomly slashing at Minato when he knows what Minato is capable of. He also wouldn't let Minato get a seal on him with full knowledge.

This is all assuming that Itachi doesn't blitz thanks to his superior speed feats.

NagatoGod_of_Pain
08-03-2010, 07:03 PM
Don't see how Minato's going to bypass Susanoo.

Miles Edgeworth
08-03-2010, 09:56 PM
Insta-Amaterasu or Insta-Susanoo give him the win.

While it is arguable he MIGHT be able to avoid Tsukuyomi with full knowledge, knowledge won't help him dodge Itachi's eye flame or allow him to kill Itachi when guarded by Susanoo, which tanked a hill buster and can seal the opponent in eternal genjutsu. Minato really has nothing to kill Itachi in the slightest.

naruto_jock
08-03-2010, 10:01 PM
I look at it this way: Since we really don't know what other jutsus Minato has, I'll give the fight to Itachi because he has too much going for him. Like Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, and Amaterasu are just freakin' hax with Itachi. But I would like to know if Minato has any more jutsus that involve his Flying Thunder God technique.

maikel death
08-04-2010, 04:03 AM
I look at it this way: Since we really don't know what other jutsus Minato has, I'll give the fight to Itachi because he has too much going for him. Like Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, and Amaterasu are just freakin' hax with Itachi. But I would like to know if Minato has any more jutsus that involve his Flying Thunder God technique.
i agree 100% with you

Shika-fiend
08-04-2010, 07:34 AM

This.

Nothing much more to add really.