PDA

View Full Version : will konan be coming back to help naruto?

maikel death
08-03-2010, 10:06 AM
im just saying ya know konan has surely gained narutos trust and believes in him im sure she will help him in some way right?

Abel Uchiha
08-03-2010, 10:08 AM
she will be a minor good character from now on i guess.

Lavitz Slambert
08-03-2010, 10:10 AM
When all of the Konoha ninja were revived, Konan, like Nagato, entrusted the task of finding peace to Naruto. Nagato and Yahiko had meant everything to Konan.

And now, she and her village would help Naruto accomplish their dream of bringing peace to the world

assassin
08-03-2010, 10:12 AM
I've got nothing to really say but I'm perty sure she will

Lavitz Slambert
08-03-2010, 10:13 AM
But did you understood what I just?

I mean, after the fight with Pain, she would help Naruto to find Peace!

OmegaShenlon
08-03-2010, 11:00 AM
I think Konan becomes Rain Village leader and makes an alliance with Konoha and they help during the 4th Shinobi Great War

Lavitz Slambert
08-03-2010, 11:21 AM
Possible. Even though they had some history long time ago.

Shika
08-03-2010, 11:23 AM
I think she's done.

Kiseki
08-03-2010, 11:58 AM
Why would he need help? He's NARUTO! :D

Lavitz Slambert
08-03-2010, 12:11 PM
We know but he can't do everything by himself. But Konan insisted to help.

Jakropha
08-06-2010, 12:20 PM
Shika, Lol pacman picture.

Also, Konan will play a teeeenee role later in the series, possibly against rezzed nagato, or something along the lines if kishi wants someother gut to go badazz on the akatsuki nomzomz

Bulldog
08-07-2010, 04:56 AM
yea konan's story isint done not yet. someone who helped massacre and entire village. and just walk away nah I dont see it happening, there will be conflict whether to let her help or not.

SimpleGenin
08-07-2010, 06:12 AM
konan will be back most likely.. she will probibly help out the five great nation fight of the threat of akatsuki.

Dhani
08-07-2010, 12:42 PM
Maybe. Now that Nagato is gone she might keep watch over the Land of Rain. Or, she'll spend her time making origami.

Eeltauy
08-07-2010, 12:55 PM
I doubt that! cause kishimoto and his mate , Kubo are gods of forgetting their own characters!... like Grimmjow in bleach , konan will be forgotten soon! (maybe she already is! xD)

Yo_Slayer
08-07-2010, 12:59 PM
The only way Naruto will get help for Konan is if Naruto was battered and defeated, physically and/or emotionally, while trapt in Madaras lair. Konan comes out of nowhere; has a little speech and gives him something, whether it be a some mystery advise or a gift.

So if he ever meets Konan again thats my prediction on how he does.

And Im sorry if I sounds mean but it would be pretty retarded if Konan actually fought on Konoha's side. One big reason would be that thats real out of her character.

queendarkness
08-07-2010, 01:00 PM
I don't think so too. I doubt that would happen.

Bulldog
08-07-2010, 04:52 PM
konan will be back most likely.. she will probibly help out the five great nation fight of the threat of akatsuki.

she will help them find out the weakness to fight nagato.

SGTKenney11B
08-07-2010, 05:04 PM
There's no way she's done. Too big of a backstory to just be gone.

deidara#1
08-07-2010, 05:06 PM
Probably not she was not that big of a character they probably wont have her back in the show/manga.

Bulldog
08-07-2010, 05:14 PM
I thought it was hilarious how they just let her go.

konan.sorry we demolished your villaged pillaged your people raped your children...............with paper.

Naruto. its ok I understand your feelings datteybayo

konoha. you were just fighting for what you believed in.

Yo_Slayer
08-07-2010, 05:31 PM
I thought it was hilarious how they just let her go.

konan.sorry we demolished your villaged pillaged your people raped your children...............with paper.

Naruto. its ok I understand your feelings datteybayo

konoha. you were just fighting for what you believed in.

Of course Naruto let her go... she is one of his believers for christ sake. duh ;)

Bulldog
08-07-2010, 05:32 PM
Of course Naruto let her go... she is one of his believers for christ sake. duh ;)

Believe it!

Yo_Slayer
08-07-2010, 05:38 PM
Believe it!

Datteybayo !

Bulldog
08-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Datteybayo !

did you know that it really means nothing and the author just gave it to naruto for a character trait?

Yo_Slayer
08-07-2010, 05:48 PM
did you know that it really means nothing and the author just gave it to naruto for a character trait?

Yea I knew that... Thats what makes Kishi special in my book. :lol:

Bulldog
08-07-2010, 05:54 PM
Yea I knew that... Thats what makes Kishi special in my book. :lol:

and he doesnt follow the shonen formula as much as tite kubo.

Anyways back on topic. I think konan will go back to that village make it stronger alliance itself with konoha.

Shika-fiend
08-07-2010, 05:59 PM
I think not. :/

Yo_Slayer
08-07-2010, 06:12 PM
and he doesnt follow the shonen formula as much as tite kubo.

Anyways back on topic. I think konan will go back to that village make it stronger alliance itself with konoha.

Yea pretty much ;)

Disagree ! Why would Konan come back to the village? Their was only three things Konan truly loved/cared about. That was Yahiko, Nagato, and their beliefs. So that would be truly out of her character to go help Konoha, and plus like you stated before, I dont think she'll have a very warm welcome. Now im not saying she wont help Naruto. If you go to page 1 you can see my prediction IF she helps Naruto.

Bulldog
08-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Yea pretty much ;)

Disagree ! Why would Konan come back to the village? Their was only three things Konan truly loved/cared about. That was Yahiko, Nagato, and their beliefs. So that would be truly out of her character to go help Konoha, and plus like you stated before, I dont think she'll have a very warm welcome. Now im not saying she wont help Naruto. If you go to page 1 you can see my prediction IF she helps Naruto.

fair enough rep 1+ for winning the debate.

Yo_Slayer
08-07-2010, 06:52 PM
fair enough rep 1+ for winning the debate.

Thank you.

Harlequin
08-07-2010, 09:11 PM
I'll also give you +1 rep, though my opinion is she will indeed help naruto in finding peace since he has the same goal as nagato.

Yo_Slayer
08-07-2010, 09:14 PM
I'll also give you +1 rep, though my opinion is she will indeed help naruto in finding peace since he has the same goal as nagato.

Thanks.

Takoda
08-08-2010, 09:47 AM
Yea pretty much ;)

Why was Konan with Nagato? So that they can create peace in the ninja world. So does Naruto. He promised Nagato that he will make peace once Naruto is Hokage. When all of the Konoha ninja were revived, Konan, like Nagato, entrusted the task of finding peace to Naruto.

When asked by Naruto if she would return to Akatsuki, she said that she was through with the organization, as Nagato and Yahiko had meant everything to her, and now she and her village would help Naruto accomplish their dream of bringing peace to the world.

Sage of the Sharingan
08-08-2010, 10:17 AM
I doubt that! cause kishimoto and his mate , Kubo are gods of forgetting their own characters!... like Grimmjow in bleach , konan will be forgotten soon! (maybe she already is! xD)

How was Grimmjow forgotten?

Yo_Slayer
08-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Why was Konan with Nagato? So that they can create peace in the ninja world. So does Naruto. He promised Nagato that he will make peace once Naruto is Hokage. When all of the Konoha ninja were revived, Konan, like Nagato, entrusted the task of finding peace to Naruto.

When asked by Naruto if she would return to Akatsuki, she said that she was through with the organization, as Nagato and Yahiko had meant everything to her, and now she and her village would help Naruto accomplish their dream of bringing peace to the world.
Your correct in everthing you say accept for one part... Konan would not help the village. I dont even think she cares about Naruto myself, but she does care about Nagatos beliefs and guess what Nagato believes in? Naruto, but she will not voluntarily go and help Konoha. Only way she would help is if something that had to have her assistance happen to Naruto.

So let say if Konoha was to blow up right now but it didnt get in the way of Naruto and his way of peace. Im sure that wouldnt bother her at all.

Takoda
08-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Well, the thing is I don't think that Konan will help Naruto for peace or do it for Naruto, but she's doing it for Nagato.

Yo_Slayer
08-08-2010, 11:17 AM
Well, the thing is I don't think that Konan will help Naruto for peace or do it for Naruto, but she's doing it for Nagato.

Exactly, thats why Konan will help Naruto when he needs it, because of Nagatos belief in Narutos peace.

Takoda
08-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Exactly. So still she's helping him!

Yo_Slayer
08-08-2010, 11:24 AM
Exactly. So still she's helping him!

But shes not helping Konoha ;)

Takoda
08-08-2010, 11:43 AM
But I didn't say she was helping Konoha.

Yo_Slayer
08-08-2010, 11:46 AM
But I didn't say she was helping Konoha.
I realized once I reread your 1st post... I guess I just wanted to get the point across to everyone that does think that. :lol:

Takoda
08-08-2010, 11:58 AM
lol Oh okay!

Bulldog
08-08-2010, 04:03 PM
My reason thinking she will help naruto is cause he showed her a way a way to find that peace they fought so hard for.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
08-08-2010, 04:07 PM
i think she won't....she just believes in him, so she'll be rooting somewhere else

Takoda
08-08-2010, 09:57 PM
MAybe in the right time, she will help him. I mean Naruto won't ask Konan for ceratin help. The only thing on the list is making peace!

Kakuzu
08-08-2010, 10:15 PM
I think she may assist Naruto and the Hidden Leaf during the...

Next Great Ninja War?

Takoda
08-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Probably. But do you think that by ending the next great ninja war will cause peace?

coil
08-08-2010, 11:55 PM
I think that she will likely help the hidden Leaf because, i am not 100% sure but i believe she is the Hidden Rains leader. The Hidden Rain and Leaf villages are allies so if they get involved in the war they would likely be on the Leafs side. Once Konan finds out about Nagato's ressurection she might get involved and give the Leaf or maybe just Naruto info on him. Either that or she will get back into the Akaktsuki.

Bulldog
08-09-2010, 03:41 AM
I think that she will likely help the hidden Leaf because, i am not 100% sure but i believe she is the Hidden Rains leader. The Hidden Rain and Leaf villages are allies so if they get involved in the war they would likely be on the Leafs side. Once Konan finds out about Nagato's ressurection she might get involved and give the Leaf or maybe just Naruto info on him. Either that or she will get back into the Akaktsuki.

I dont think she will go to the akatsuki I think naruto saved her soul.
Naruto is and evengelist.

Takoda
08-09-2010, 08:15 AM
Naruto asked if Konan was going back to the Akatsuki. She said that she was through with the organization, as Nagato and Yahiko had meant everything to her. So that's sort of like blaming at the Akatsuki for them being dead.

Wind Style Naruto
08-09-2010, 01:13 PM
Since Madara has becomed interested in the Rinnigan we might see more Konan in the near future.

zerosameri
08-09-2010, 02:19 PM
The rumor is that she'll come along and help someone important after she leave's the Akatsuki. So she all ready left them and now the thing is who is she going to help>

Yo_Slayer
08-09-2010, 02:23 PM
The rumor is that she'll come along and help someone important after she leave's the Akatsuki. So she all ready left them and now the thing is who is she going to help>

Most people would think Naruto... Why, do you have someone else in mind?

coil
08-09-2010, 02:24 PM
Naruto asked if Konan was going back to the Akatsuki. She said that she was through with the organization, as Nagato and Yahiko had meant everything to her. So that's sort of like blaming at the Akatsuki for them being dead.
Yeah, but if she learns that Nagato is alive and working for the akaktsuki then she might join them to be with him. Although i do agree that it is less likely. I think she will likely help Naruto knowing that Nagato is more like the living dead rather then actually alive.