Distance: 30 meters

2nd Match
Bloodlusted
The Six Paths of Pein vs Kenpachi
Distance: 50 meters

Who wins?

kejon16
08-02-2010, 10:43 PM
Lol made me laugh when I saw this. Kenpachi speedblitz them all.

naruto fan101
08-02-2010, 10:54 PM
kenpachi kills them all without taking off his eyepatch

The 1st Hokage
08-02-2010, 10:59 PM
Lol made me laugh when I saw this. Kenpachi speedblitz them all.Proof?

kenpachi kills them all without taking off his eyepatchProof?

Kenpachi isn't much faster than Supersonic, and Pain is just as fast, Shinra Tensei, or Chbaku Tensei own.

The other paths are overkill.

Susanoo's Eyes
08-02-2010, 11:08 PM
CT and Gedo Mazo The end..

ByakuganAlex
08-03-2010, 03:46 PM
there isn't any real reason why kenpachi loses. since he is a soul already human path won't do much. hell path is the biggest threat in this one. kenpachi takes of his eyepatch and starts doing some kendo slashes

Miles Edgeworth
08-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Lol made me laugh when I saw this. Kenpachi speedblitz them all.

Since when was Kenpachi fast enough to blitz them all? Last I checked Nnoitra was barely hypersonic, if at all, and Kenpachi was probably not even as fast as him. So no blitz here.

kenpachi kills them all without taking off his eyepatch

More like he gets CST'd or CT'd before he can. That or head laser.

there isn't any real reason why kenpachi loses. since he is a soul already human path won't do much. hell path is the biggest threat in this one. kenpachi takes of his eyepatch and starts doing some kendo slashes

Human Path is not necessary anyway.

How is Naraka the biggest threat? I'd say Deva and Asura are both capable of taking out Kenpachi, Deva with ease and Asura with some difficulty. Kenpachi isn't tanking CT or even CST, and head laser would at least heavily damage Kenpachi if not outright kill him.

Kenpachi's only hope is to kill the best paths, but if he doesn't know which ones to kill, then he's basically screwed.

ByakuganAlex
08-03-2010, 04:04 PM
Since when was Kenpachi fast enough to blitz them all? Last I checked Nnoitra was barely hypersonic, if at all, and Kenpachi was probably not even as fast as him. So no blitz here.

More like he gets CST'd or CT'd before he can. That or head laser.

Human Path is not necessary anyway.

How is Naraka the biggest threat? I'd say Deva and Asura are both capable of taking out Kenpachi, Deva with ease and Asura with some difficulty. Kenpachi isn't tanking CT or even CST, and head laser would at least heavily damage Kenpachi if not outright kill him.

Kenpachi's only hope is to kill the best paths, but if he doesn't know which ones to kill, then he's basically screwed.
explain tto me how CT kills kenpachi.....naruka would have to be alive to use that plus it won't be effective. it was just states kenpachi was hypersonic..ok.
he blitz most of them and be left with deva.

Noctis Arashi
08-03-2010, 04:05 PM
OMG its my eyes!!!!
Ontopic: Kenpachi dies. On the off chance it is speed blitz, keep in mind deva kept up with KN6 on his own. He may speed blitz one..... but Deva kills him.

Nyruss
08-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Chibaku Tensei. Kenpachi is overwanked.

Miles Edgeworth
08-03-2010, 08:56 PM
explain tto me how CT kills kenpachi.....naruka would have to be alive to use that plus it won't be effective. it was just states kenpachi was hypersonic..ok.
he blitz most of them and be left with deva.

How does CT kill Kenpachi? It's a mountain level freaking attack that was able to put down KN6, who is more powerful and more durable than Kenpachi by far.

You mean Deva, not Naraka. And Kenpachi is incapable of killing Deva before he can use it.

Proof? How is Kenpachi hypersonic? Upper supersonic at best, and that's being generous. He relies on power and durability, neither of which would help him against Pain.

Now which ones can he actually blitz? Naraka maybe because Kono sneaked up on him, but not the others. Preta reacted to FRS so that's a no-go. Human Path casually stopped a SM Jiraiya punch so that won't work either. Animal Path can easily summon something before Kenpachi kills it. Asura and Deva are pretty obvious as to why blitz won't occur.

So yeah, how exactly does Kenpachi take this?