PDA

View Full Version : Neji vs Pain

cagedbird
08-02-2010, 07:10 PM
In a battle between Neji & all six path of Pain who do you think could win!?

Lavitz Slambert
08-02-2010, 07:12 PM
This thread has to be moved to "The BattleGrounds"

Kuromaki
08-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Are you serious or is this just a joke?

Deva Path uses Bansho Tenin and stabs Neji with a chakra rod. The Paths of Pain were giving SM Jiraiya & SM Naruto trouble, and they're far superior to Neji.

Locked.

deidara330
08-02-2010, 07:23 PM
I'm sorry to say this, but you clearly seem to misunderstand either exactly how powerful Pain is or how weak Neji is in comparison. The Tendo Path could defeat Neji alone using Chou Shinra Tensei or Chibaku Tensei, Neji's Rotation nor any of his other attacks could stop a village destroying attack or stop a giant sphere that has its own gravitational pull. The Shurado Path could use large building busting missles to destroy Neji, and none of his attacks have shown the capability to stop them. (At least to my knowledge.) The Chikushodo Path could summon multiple large creatures that Neji has not shown the strength to be capable of fending off, and almost every path of pain with the exception of Jigokudo has shown a level of speed and reactions that I have yet to see Neji show. Several of Pain's paths could solo Neji, altogether Neji couldn't win.

Miles Edgeworth
08-02-2010, 07:56 PM
So how exactly does Neji possibly stand a chance here?

I know this thread was already locked but I gotta say something. Even Neji Hyuga, Hyuga Clan didn't make something this bad.

Neji barely survived against Kidomaru and would have died if not due to the plot and medics. It's plainly obvious how Pain can curbstomp Kidomaru.

Neji was also lol'd at by 30% Kisame. Even 100% Kisame can't match up to Pain, how the heck does Neji possibly stand a chance?

If SM Jiraiya and SM Naruto failed, there is no way that Neji can possibly win this.

I am astonished, if this is a joke thread then it didn't go too well because I'm not laughing in the least.