PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Rise of a Ninja: Stuck between a wall and a fence...

AkiraNeko
08-02-2010, 06:17 PM
Yep. You heard me. Naruto is stuck between a wall and a fence.

How? I don't know. I was collecting ancient coins on a rooftop when I fell and got stuck between a wall and a fence. I've tried jumping and running every which way, but it doesn't work.

Help?

(I just got the game yesterday, so I'm not far into the game..
It was $15..Don't judge me.)

Azal
08-02-2010, 06:22 PM
Yep. You heard me. Naruto is stuck between a wall and a fence.

How? I don't know. I was collecting ancient coins on a rooftop when I fell and got stuck between a wall and a fence. I've tried jumping and running every which way, but it doesn't work.

Help?

(I just got the game yesterday, so I'm not far into the game..
It was $15..Don't judge me.)
reset the game

AkiraNeko
08-02-2010, 06:22 PM
..How?

Azal
08-02-2010, 06:25 PM
..How?
reset as in turn it off
or you can go on gamefaqs.com to ask for help

AkiraNeko
08-02-2010, 06:41 PM
All right, I tried to reset the game, but after I did so Naruto was in the same place..I went to gamefaqs.com, but I couldn't find anything..

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
08-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Have you tried to completely turn off the Machine, that you are playing it on, then reload the Game from the last save?

It's just I don't know what game you are talking about nor the machine you are playing it on.

Azal
08-02-2010, 06:49 PM
All right, I tried to reset the game, but after I did so Naruto was in the same place..I went to gamefaqs.com, but I couldn't find anything..
than your copy of the game needs to go in the trash or have an editor look at it
or if you wannna go to the extremes try and see if you can hack to get away from there

Azal
08-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Have you tried to completely turn off the Machine, that you are playing it on, then reload the Game from the last save?

It's just I don't know what game you are talking about nor the machine you are playing it on.
Rise of the Ninja on the XBox(look at the top of the thread)

AkiraNeko
08-02-2010, 06:51 PM

Yes, but that didn't work. Thanks for the advice, though. (The game is Naruto: Rise of a Ninja for the XBox 360)

than your copy of the game needs to go in the trash or have an editor look at it
or if you wannna go to the extremes try and see if you can hack to get away from there
..And how would one "hack" the game..?

Azal
08-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Yes, but that didn't work. Thanks for the advice, though. (The game is Naruto: Rise of a Ninja for the XBox 360)

various ways
idk if there is a action replay XBOX360 though

AkiraNeko
08-02-2010, 06:55 PM
various ways
idk if there is a action replay XBOX360 though
Oh..And I guess it didn't help that right after I got stuck I saved it..Probably a bad move..

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
08-02-2010, 06:57 PM

Perhaps just take out the Disc, then completely unplug it from the Power Point, not sure though if that would work either though.

If you saved it after getting stuck you may have to start a new game.

NarutoUzumaki12
08-02-2010, 06:57 PM
you'll have to turn it off since you don't know how to climb walls yet

AkiraNeko
08-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Perhaps just take out the Disc, then completely unplug it from the Power Point, not sure though if that would work either though.

If you saved it after getting stuck you may have to start a new game.
I suppose I will have to start a new game then..Thanks for the help. ^^

inorules9
08-29-2010, 12:48 PM
dude u could just go to the menu and click load game and u could click the last autosave or other save from previous before u got stuck between the wall just saying u could try it

CollinD31693
09-12-2010, 06:19 PM
i had one glitch where right after i finished fighting a random battle with kiba, it would show the whole entire leaf village white and me just constantly falling then substituting, falling then substituting, over and over, i had to restart :\