PDA

View Full Version : Practice Battle: Kazumi Saitama vs. Cursed Uchiha

Kazumi Saitama
08-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Okay, my sweet Fraccion. Shall we begin? Would you like to start?

junchurikioftheleaf
08-02-2010, 03:35 PM
/watches battle for no reason

J-Sun Tasogare
08-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Okay, my sweet Fraccion. Shall we begin? Would you like to start?
No , I'd rather you start for I can get the jist of a normal turn.

Kazumi Saitama
08-02-2010, 04:02 PM
No , I'd rather you start for I can get the jist of a normal turn.

Okay, I shall start.

Starting Distance: 25 Yards

J-Sun Tasogare
08-02-2010, 04:04 PM
Alright I'll await your move =]

Kazumi Saitama
08-02-2010, 04:37 PM
Commanding her newest Fraccion to accompany her to the human world, Xia emerged from a Garganta within the city limits of Karakura Town. Scanning around this peaceful area, Xia observed the pedestrians of this town, calmly parading the streets. Unseen by mere mortals, Xia turned to face her Fraccion. Grasping the hilt of her Zanpaktou, she nodded her cranium, initiating this battle.

Located within the air, Xia performed a Sonido to appear in front of this male. Delivering a powerful blow to his abdomen, she strove to knock him breathless. Unsheathing her blade, she directed a vertical slash along his entire body, attempting to slice him in half. All the meanwhile, she charged her Silbido Cero within the depths of her mouth before firing this blast forward. The shock-waves released by this Cero were comprised of sonic screams that could deafen their opponent, thus affecting their speed, balance, coordination and reaction. Bursting into a Supersonic blitz, she circled her opponent before aiming a Jump Spin Hook Kick to his face, powering this kick with Reiryoku.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Commanding her newest Fraccion to accompany her to the human world, Xia emerged from a Garganta within the city limits of Karakura Town. Scanning around this peaceful area, Xia observed the pedestrians of this town, calmly parading the streets. Unseen by mere mortals, Xia turned to face her Fraccion. Grasping the hilt of her Zanpaktou, she nodded her cranium, initiating this battle.

Located within the air, Xia performed a Sonido to appear in front of this male. Delivering a powerful blow to his abdomen, she strove to knock him breathless. Unsheathing her blade, she directed a vertical slash along his entire body, attempting to slice him in half. All the meanwhile, she charged her Silbido Cero within the depths of her mouth before firing this blast forward. The shock-waves released by this Cero were comprised of sonic screams that could deafen their opponent, thus affecting their speed, balance, coordination and reaction. Bursting into a Supersonic blitz, she circled her opponent before aiming a Jump Spin Hook Kick to his face, powering this kick with Reiryoku.
For some odd reason Xia wanted to meet me in the Human world, and I wait for her appearence. I look up at the skys waiting to see a Garganta appear. When it does I watch Xia come out of it, and notice her look down at me. She quickly Sonidos down to me and aims a strike towards my abdomen, knowing full well that would hurt like hell, I quickly kick of my left foot and jump back a few feet, hopefully dodging her strike. She then pulls out her Zanpaktou and aims a downward slash slicing me in a perfect half. "Not today" I mutter as I pull out my Zanpaktou and attemtp to parry her blow.

Wiping the sweat off I quickly look in Xia's direction I see her charging a cero in her mouth about to fire it, and I know it's time to get the furk out of the way, so I quickly Sonido on top of a building 10 meters to my left, before her cero can hit me. Even though the cero didn't hit me the soundwaves hurt my ears and forces me to my knees, and I start hoping she's done attacking, but sadly she was not. As I regain my vision back from the screeching the rattled my head I see Xia's figure behind me about to knock my block off. Quickly looking over the edge of this short building I decide that will be less painful than taking a kick from her, so I roll off the edge, landinng with a thump. Getting up and brushing myself off I look up and observe Xia's position and hop up onto the building straight across from her.

Knowing I need to put up a good offense I reach into my robes and pull out a perfectly cut diamond about as big as my hand. Even though it's ovly as big as my hand I can control it to make it expand and shrink upon my will, this is how I usually attack from afar. Looking at the diamond I move it into the air and make it seperate into five discs of smooth diamond, and I increase their size to make them about as big as the average human head, and about as thick as a dime, with a sharpend edge. Once they're seperated I will throw them at Xia at high speeds hopefully slicing her up like sushi. Once their task is done I will, make them reform into their orginal shape and come back to my hand.

The diamond looks something like this:
http://blog.nielsen.com/nielsenwire/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/huge_diamond1.jpg

Yellow Flash
08-02-2010, 06:01 PM
Wow Cursed, your pretty damn good. ;]

Kazumi Saitama
08-02-2010, 06:09 PM
Not bad Cursed.

Unfortunately, I forgot to mention the duration of the effects from Silbido Cero. The effects generally last two turns. However, I did not mention this, so you are safe this round.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-03-2010, 06:24 AM
Thanks Yellow =]

@Kazumi: Ahhh I see I'll remember that =]

J-Sun Tasogare
08-03-2010, 01:23 PM
Bumparoo

Kazumi Saitama
08-04-2010, 03:18 PM
Typing counter now.

Kazumi Saitama
08-04-2010, 04:52 PM
Attempting to knock the air from his lungs, her Fraccion quickly jumped back, evading this monstrous strike. Withdrawing Serpiente, she aimed a perfect slash along his embodiment, striving to slice his body in half. However, he too withdrew his Zanpaktou to parry her blade.

"Swift boy.." She thought to herself.

Just as this thought rummaged her mind, she released her Silbido Cero. With only seconds between her attacks, he found the time to Sonido atop a building about ten meters away. Failing to counter the sound of Silbido Cero, the sound-waves emitted by this special Cero targeted his ears, affecting his speed, balance, coordination and reaction; this would slow him down considerably. After dashing around his location at Supersonic speeds, she performed a Jump Spin Hook Kick, directed toward his face. Considering the effects of Silbido Cero coursed through his body, his reflexes were completely shot. Apparently, he decided a fall from this building would be better than a kick from her. So, he rolled right off the edge, landing on the ground with a loud thud. She could only laugh.

"My adorably silly Fraccion.."

Standing on a building across the way, Cursed reached into his robes before extracting a beautifully cut diamond about the size of his hand. Moving the diamond into the air, the precious jewel divided into five sharp disks. Hurling them into her direction, Xia immediately fired five Bala, one at each disk. The speed and impact should knock the trajectory of his weapons off. Utilizing this time, Xia charged another Silbido Cero before discharging the blast into his vicinity. Promptly following, Xia channeled Reiryoku through the blade of Serpiente as a pink sphere of energy began to formulate. Ejecting this ball, the sphere divided into four orbs before darting into his range.

Assembling these orbs, she set one above his head, one in front of him and one on both sides. This attack was known as Lograr Veneno De Serpiente. Each orb contained 250 needles composed of Serpiente's venom. If penetrated by a single needle, the venom would attack his nervous system, slowing down the brain signals to various parts of the body. Depending on the amount of insertions would determine the duration of these effects. Completing the arrangement, Xia unleashed all 1000 needles. Sheathing Serpiente, she sprinted at extraordinary speeds as she forced Reiryoku into her right fist. Hammering her fist into the side of the building he stood upon, the cement began to crack before crumbling to pieces. Activating Mirar Fijamente Medusa, she scanned for her Fraccion. The slightest glance at these illuminating fuchsia optics would cause temporary paralysis.

Note: The effects of Silbido Cero lasts two turns.

shinmarubountyhunter
08-04-2010, 04:53 PM
/Uses on Kazumi

http://gosmellthecoffee.com/files/2010/01/Hug_Coupon.jpg

Kazumi Saitama
08-04-2010, 04:57 PM
/Uses on Kazumi

http://gosmellthecoffee.com/files/2010/01/Hug_Coupon.jpg

;D! ♥

~Huggled.~

J-Sun Tasogare
08-04-2010, 10:28 PM
That's long xD Okay I'll get it up in a few, though I should've made my attack worse >.>

J-Sun Tasogare
08-04-2010, 11:21 PM
Attempting to knock the air from his lungs, her Fraccion quickly jumped back, evading this monstrous strike. Withdrawing Serpiente, she aimed a perfect slash along his embodiment, striving to slice his body in half. However, he too withdrew his Zanpaktou to parry her blade.

"Swift boy.." She thought to herself.

Just as this thought rummaged her mind, she released her Silbido Cero. With only seconds between her attacks, he found the time to Sonido atop a building about ten meters away. Failing to counter the sound of Silbido Cero, the sound-waves emitted by this special Cero targeted his ears, affecting his speed, balance, coordination and reaction; this would slow him down considerably. After dashing around his location at Supersonic speeds, she performed a Jump Spin Hook Kick, directed toward his face. Considering the effects of Silbido Cero coursed through his body, his reflexes were completely shot. Apparently, he decided a fall from this building would be better than a kick from her. So, he rolled right off the edge, landing on the ground with a loud thud. She could only laugh.

"My adorably silly Fraccion.."

Standing on a building across the way, Cursed reached into his robes before extracting a beautifully cut diamond about the size of his hand. Moving the diamond into the air, the precious jewel divided into five sharp disks. Hurling them into her direction, Xia immediately fired five Bala, one at each disk. The speed and impact should knock the trajectory of his weapons off. Utilizing this time, Xia charged another Silbido Cero before discharging the blast into his vicinity. Promptly following, Xia channeled Reiryoku through the blade of Serpiente as a pink sphere of energy began to formulate. Ejecting this ball, the sphere divided into four orbs before darting into his range.

Assembling these orbs, she set one above his head, one in front of him and one on both sides. This attack was known as Lograr Veneno De Serpiente. Each orb contained 250 needles composed of Serpiente's venom. If penetrated by a single needle, the venom would attack his nervous system, slowing down the brain signals to various parts of the body. Depending on the amount of insertions would determine the duration of these effects. Completing the arrangement, Xia unleashed all 1000 needles. Sheathing Serpiente, she sprinted at extraordinary speeds as she forced Reiryoku into her right fist. Hammering her fist into the side of the building he stood upon, the cement began to crack before crumbling to pieces. Activating Mirar Fijamente Medusa, she scanned for her Fraccion. The slightest glance at these illuminating fuchsia optics would cause temporary paralysis.

Note: The effects of Silbido Cero lasts two turns.
I watch as Xia deflects all of my discs, and then watch quickly watching them come back and forming their orginal shape, I then slip the diamond back into my clothes. Returning my eyes to Xia, I watch her charge something in her mouth, it appears to be the same Cero she used before, so quickly I charge SP into my fist and punch the roof of the building I'm standing on, making me fall through the top and landing on the floor of the complex, hopefully dodging her cero. Qucikly remembering effects of the Cero, as the sound makes me all shakey, I remove the diamond from my clothes, and force energy into it molding it and, make it grow into a diamond dome around me, hopefully blocking out or muting some of the sound. Still inside my diamond dome for protection of the sound, I hear little things clink against it, but I shouldn't be bothered by it, and I should be safe.

But the universe is a cosmic bish that likes to prove me wrong, as I hear the building collapsing ontop of my dome. Knowing it won't break after a small building collapsing I gain confidence in my dome, but my confidence is shaken when the very tippy top of it gets a crack. For now I disregard the crack and move onto attack. (Rhyme xD)

The diamond's crystal structure will hinder my vision so I decide to try and locate my opponents SP it takes a while but, once locating it I face the general direction of my opponent, and put my hands on the edge of the diamond dome (My hands should be pointed in your direction), and focus Reiryoku into the diamond dome using my move Rippingu Hahen, which when placing my hands upon the dome and focusing Reiryoku into it should send hundreds of tiny sharp shards at her all moving at very high speeds, attempting to maim or kill her. Also, just incase there is some wall left, I focus more Reiryoku into the first few shards making them bigger, about the length of a hand and the width of a can of soda, also with pointed edges. After using that my dome is weakned a bit, but still no gaps in it, or openings, but it does let more sound in than originally.

(Each shard is about the size of a BB, and sharp enough to slice through bone, and rock)

(Also I'm not sure about the eye thing, but the diamond might reflect it back to you.)

Kazumi Saitama
08-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Fantastic move, hunny. ♥

You actually countered the sound.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Fantastic move, hunny. ♥

You actually countered the sound.
Thank you xD <3

I thought of this after I found it such a pain in the ass xD

J-Sun Tasogare
08-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Bump to the moon ;D

Maikeru D. Shinigami
08-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Maikeru jumps in and knocks both participants out.

Muffintop
08-06-2010, 03:44 PM
/Is amused by this action

J-Sun Tasogare
08-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Maikeru jumps in and knocks both participants out.
DOUBLE FATALITY!!!
/Is amused by this action
/incases you in diamond
P:

Muffintop
08-06-2010, 03:47 PM
DOUBLE FATALITY!!!

/incases you in diamond
P:

AMIPRETTY?

J-Sun Tasogare
08-06-2010, 03:57 PM
AMIPRETTY?
Yes you are P:

/puts you in living room

Muffintop
08-06-2010, 03:59 PM
Yes you are P:

/puts you in living room

/Sparkles in the living room, lighting up the house

Good, cuz I feel pretty. P:

J-Sun Tasogare
08-06-2010, 04:13 PM
/Sparkles in the living room, lighting up the house

Good, cuz I feel pretty. P:
You better P:

/unincases you

Muffintop
08-06-2010, 04:18 PM
You better P:

/unincases you

/Robs you blind and sonidos away

J-Sun Tasogare
08-06-2010, 04:20 PM
/Robs you blind and sonidos away
/throws crystal knives at your clothes
/they connect and and pin you against the wall
>=[

Muffintop
08-06-2010, 04:26 PM
/throws crystal knives at your clothes
/they connect and and pin you against the wall
>=[

/Unsheathes Zanpakuto and deflects
/Runs around and slaps a bish

J-Sun Tasogare
08-06-2010, 04:28 PM
/Unsheathes Zanpakuto and deflects
/Runs around and slaps a bish
/tackles and pins
/takes money back

Muffintop
08-06-2010, 04:32 PM
/tackles and pins
/takes money back

/Rolls over
/Is now on top
/Pulls your hair and bites own lip causing it to bleed

Kiss, monsieur? >:}~

J-Sun Tasogare
08-06-2010, 04:39 PM
/Rolls over
/Is now on top
/Pulls your hair and bites own lip causing it to bleed

Kiss, monsieur? >:}~
/Takes out diamond
/bows on it making it split up into diamond dust and send it towards your mouth.

I wouldn't let the diamond get in the blood if I were you >=]

Muffintop
08-06-2010, 04:44 PM
/Takes out diamond
/bows on it making it split up into diamond dust and send it towards your mouth.

I wouldn't let the diamond get in the blood if I were you >=]
/Doesn't want to say anymore P:

I'm gonna work on our fight now. xDDD

/Does that; blows a kiss and disappears

J-Sun Tasogare
08-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Alright xD

Kazumi Saitama
08-06-2010, 08:23 PM
Wth. >.>

Nick Tasogare
08-06-2010, 08:26 PM
Kazumi's reaction = Priceless

J-Sun Tasogare
08-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Wth. >.>
>.>
<.<
I was bored Dx
Kazumi's reaction = Priceless
I'll give you five internet dollas to edit the post and make it better.

There price added.

Hidan of the Mist
08-06-2010, 11:55 PM
*pops mod soul pill in mouth* I gotta protect the humans my duty as a shingami

J-Sun Tasogare
08-07-2010, 11:09 AM
^Wtff? e.e

Hidan of the Mist
08-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Im supposed to protect these fools >> who said soul reapers were always in thier soul reaper form

Kazumi Saitama
08-09-2010, 02:48 PM
I watch as Xia deflects all of my discs, and then watch quickly watching them come back and forming their orginal shape, I then slip the diamond back into my clothes. Returning my eyes to Xia, I watch her charge something in her mouth, it appears to be the same Cero she used before, so quickly I charge SP into my fist and punch the roof of the building I'm standing on, making me fall through the top and landing on the floor of the complex, hopefully dodging her cero. Qucikly remembering effects of the Cero, as the sound makes me all shakey, I remove the diamond from my clothes, and force energy into it molding it and, make it grow into a diamond dome around me, hopefully blocking out or muting some of the sound. Still inside my diamond dome for protection of the sound, I hear little things clink against it, but I shouldn't be bothered by it, and I should be safe.

But the universe is a cosmic bish that likes to prove me wrong, as I hear the building collapsing ontop of my dome. Knowing it won't break after a small building collapsing I gain confidence in my dome, but my confidence is shaken when the very tippy top of it gets a crack. For now I disregard the crack and move onto attack. (Rhyme xD)

The diamond's crystal structure will hinder my vision so I decide to try and locate my opponents SP it takes a while but, once locating it I face the general direction of my opponent, and put my hands on the edge of the diamond dome (My hands should be pointed in your direction), and focus Reiryoku into the diamond dome using my move Rippingu Hahen, which when placing my hands upon the dome and focusing Reiryoku into it should send hundreds of tiny sharp shards at her all moving at very high speeds, attempting to maim or kill her. Also, just incase there is some wall left, I focus more Reiryoku into the first few shards making them bigger, about the length of a hand and the width of a can of soda, also with pointed edges. After using that my dome is weakned a bit, but still no gaps in it, or openings, but it does let more sound in than originally.

(Each shard is about the size of a BB, and sharp enough to slice through bone, and rock)

(Also I'm not sure about the eye thing, but the diamond might reflect it back to you.)

After releasing Silbido Cero, amaranthine irises speculated his adjacent movements. Apparently channeling just enough Reiryoku into his fist, he punched a hole into the parapet of the building he stood upon. Descending into the salvation of this building, her clever Fraccion evaded the pink blast of her Cero. Nonetheless, this would not protect his ears from the sound effects. Subsequently, Xia then fired Lograr Veneno De Serpiente. Due to the considerable amount of debris, it was difficult to see or even hear him.

Eventually, the cloud of dirt and debris began to clear, allowing her vision of him once more. Carefully contemplating, she recognizes a gleam of light refract from his location. Narrowing her eyes, she detects what appears to be a large diamond? The diamond not only protected him from Lograr Veneno De Serpiente and the collapsing building, but it also shielded him from the sound-waves of her Silbido Cero. Oh, this boy was good. She was delighted to call him her Fraccion.

"He definitely has Espada potential.." She thought to herself.

Abruptly, hundreds of diamond shards flew in her direction, some bigger than others. Channeling Reiryoku into Serpiente, she swiftly pivoted on her right foot while performing Lograr Veneno De Serpiente. While turning in a 360 degree rotation, all 1000 needles discharged from her location. Simultaneously, she exerted waves of Reiryoku. The combined energy should be enough to reflect his diamonds while continuing forth.

Skidding to a halt, Xia gripped the hilt of Serpiente before dashing into his region. Sprinting at supersonic speeds, she shifted from left to right while launching a volley of Bala. Charging a Cero in her left hand, she discharged this blast forward. Earlier, she noticed a small crevice at the top of his diamond dome. The energy she released prior should weaken his dome even further, causing the crack to spread.

Upon reaching her destination, she once again activated Mirar Fijamente Medusa. As her eyes began to illuminate a dazzling magenta, she directed her gaze at this translucent dome. The diamond material should act as a mirror, causing several reflections of her eyes inside and outside of the dome, increasing the effectiveness of this ability. Since he was located within this diamond, his range of movement was limited. Utilizing Serpiente, which was a blade consisted of titanium and diamond, she aimed a vertical slash along the length of this barrier. Considering diamond cuts diamond and her unmistakable strength, she hoped to slice this impeccable jewel in half. Strengthening her Hierro, she used this steel flesh to protect herself from small, stray diamond fragments. Leaping into the air, she forced Reiryoku into her right heel as she flipped forward before slamming this heel into the rumble surrounding them. The increase of her Hierro plus the additional Reiryoku would obliterate the terrain as well as anyone within its diameter. Xia demonstrated her herculean strength.

Note: The effects of Mirar Fijamente Medusa are halved with women and are ineffective to the user.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-09-2010, 02:49 PM
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, MAN THE STAR BOARDS THERE IS A WALL OF TEXT INCOMING DX

Kazumi Saitama
08-09-2010, 02:50 PM
LMAO! I have typed a lot more than this before. ;p

Shino Hatake
08-09-2010, 02:51 PM
HAH I beat you with my first move for Kyo. Go look.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-09-2010, 02:51 PM
This is longer than a novel Dx xD

Kazumi Saitama
08-09-2010, 02:54 PM
HAH I beat you with my first move for Kyo. Go look.

This post is nothing compared to some of my other posts. ._.

This is longer than a nove Dx xD

You better not read some of my other battles. Lol.

Shino Hatake
08-09-2010, 02:56 PM
Link me to your longest one.

Kazumi Saitama
08-09-2010, 03:03 PM
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65190

Probably this one.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-09-2010, 03:03 PM
I've got a counter for it though =D

Kazumi Saitama
08-09-2010, 03:05 PM
I've got a counter for it though =D

I knew you would. You are a brilliant young man.

Would you like to use this battle for your statistics?

J-Sun Tasogare
08-09-2010, 03:06 PM
I knew you would. You are a brilliant young man.

Would you like to use this battle for your statistics?
Yes please xD

And thanks =]

Shino Hatake
08-09-2010, 03:07 PM
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65190

Probably this one.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68701

Read it a weep.

Kazumi Saitama
08-09-2010, 03:11 PM
Yes please xD

And thanks =]

Okay, doll. ♥

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68701

Read it a weep.

I have. Not bad.

Shino Hatake
08-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Okay, doll. ♥

I have. Not bad.
Ahh It is great to do that.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Bump for I can find it when I do my turn xD

Kazumi Saitama
08-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Bump for I can find it when I do my turn xD

Lmao. Okies. ♥

J-Sun Tasogare
08-10-2010, 02:36 PM
After releasing Silbido Cero, amaranthine irises speculated his adjacent movements. Apparently channeling just enough Reiryoku into his fist, he punched a hole into the parapet of the building he stood upon. Descending into the salvation of this building, her clever Fraccion evaded the pink blast of her Cero. Nonetheless, this would not protect his ears from the sound effects. Subsequently, Xia then fired Lograr Veneno De Serpiente. Due to the considerable amount of debris, it was difficult to see or even hear him.

Eventually, the cloud of dirt and debris began to clear, allowing her vision of him once more. Carefully contemplating, she recognizes a gleam of light refract from his location. Narrowing her eyes, she detects what appears to be a large diamond? The diamond not only protected him from Lograr Veneno De Serpiente and the collapsing building, but it also shielded him from the sound-waves of her Silbido Cero. Oh, this boy was good. She was delighted to call him her Fraccion.

"He definitely has Espada potential.." She thought to herself.

Abruptly, hundreds of diamond shards flew in her direction, some bigger than others. Channeling Reiryoku into Serpiente, she swiftly pivoted on her right foot while performing Lograr Veneno De Serpiente. While turning in a 360 degree rotation, all 1000 needles discharged from her location. Simultaneously, she exerted waves of Reiryoku. The combined energy should be enough to reflect his diamonds while continuing forth.

Skidding to a halt, Xia gripped the hilt of Serpiente before dashing into his region. Sprinting at supersonic speeds, she shifted from left to right while launching a volley of Bala. Charging a Cero in her left hand, she discharged this blast forward. Earlier, she noticed a small crevice at the top of his diamond dome. The energy she released prior should weaken his dome even further, causing the crack to spread.

Upon reaching her destination, she once again activated Mirar Fijamente Medusa. As her eyes began to illuminate a dazzling magenta, she directed her gaze at this translucent dome. The diamond material should act as a mirror, causing several reflections of her eyes inside and outside of the dome, increasing the effectiveness of this ability. Since he was located within this diamond, his range of movement was limited. Utilizing Serpiente, which was a blade consisted of titanium and diamond, she aimed a vertical slash along the length of this barrier. Considering diamond cuts diamond and her unmistakable strength, she hoped to slice this impeccable jewel in half. Strengthening her Hierro, she used this steel flesh to protect herself from small, stray diamond fragments. Leaping into the air, she forced Reiryoku into her right heel as she flipped forward before slamming this heel into the rumble surrounding them. The increase of her Hierro plus the additional Reiryoku would obliterate the terrain as well as anyone within its diameter. Xia demonstrated her herculean strength.

Note: The effects of Mirar Fijamente Medusa are halved with women and are ineffective to the user.

Once, launching my attack I made two little eyeholes in my dome to watch and see how my opponent counters my attack. She easily counters it by whirlling around and shooting tiny needles to deflect my tiny shards, "Smart move." I mutter. Not turning my eyes away for a second, I watch her charge at my dome, and start firing Bala's at it. Thinking in my mind that this cannot be good, I swiftly put my hand on the top back side of my dome (The opposite side you're hitting with balas) making an opening big enough for me to crawl through or fit through, with a few extra inches of space added on. Not finished prepping for my defense yet and knowing she is getting close, I make three palm sized chunks of diamond come out of my dome. I then pound one of the chunks of diamond into the ground, and place my foot on it, and as for the other two chunks, I simply slip them into my clothes.

I turn turn to face the opening I made in the very back of my dome (The opening is 5x5ft I forgot to mention the dome is pretty big), and keep my left foot planted on the spot where I put the chunk of diamond. Once taking a deep breath and noticing the bala's are getting closer, and that the front of my diamond dome is cracked and falling apart, I think now is the time to leave. Using my ability of diamond control, I make the diamond I pounded into the ground expand, and shoot out of the ground, taking the form of a very short pole. The pole shoots up at high speeds so once it reaches the length I want it too, I'll use that momentum and kick off of the short little pole, hopefully sending me flying out of the opening I made. Once, kicking off of it I go air born, and once again hear the noise of that annoying cero she launched last turn. Even though the sound weakned since a while ago, it still interferes with me trying to land on the ground, so instead of landing I have a crash landing on top of a nearby building, making a big crack in the roof and slighly hurting my back. After taking a short pause, I stand up, pat the dust off of my pants, and pull out the other two diamond chunks I took from my dome, and get ready to launch an attack.

Once prepared to attack I go to the edge of the building's roof that I'm standing on and look down at my previous location, but as I look I get mesmerized, by this elegant magenta glow. It's like my whole body went stiff and I can't look away, but suddenly I watch her slice my dome apart, and then do a kick, probably busting the whole dome in on itself. Once this is done, I get control of my body back and the glow fades, leaving me to wonder what the hell that was about. Regaining my balance as well as my grip on reality, and stand up and prepare my attack. I quickly picking up both of the diamonds I dropped during the middle of being mesmerized, and then manipulate them to turn into perfectly cut palm sized diamonds (Almost exactly like the orginal). Once done with that I put away one of the diamonds, and hold the other one in my hand. I then do something unexpected, I blow on the diamond, and as I do I manipulate it to make it split up into small particles, about the size of average dust, then using quite a bit of energy I manipulate the diamond cloud around me (which is about 10x10) and make the amount of diamond dust double (making it now 20x20ft). Once done doing that I send my cloud of diamond towards Xia at a quick pace. The deadly thing about my move, which I call Daiyamondo Hokori Kumo, is that if Xia inhales any dust I can make the tinyest piece of diamond dust expand, and expand, until it's big enough to where I can make a huge spike form and destroy you from the inside out. (Btw we are about 25 feet apart five or take)

Once the dust cloud moves toward my opponent I pull out my last cut diamond, and manipulate it into three palm sized discs. Once the discs are made I expand every one of them to be about a foot in diameter and pick them up ready to throw them at my opponent. I aim one to head for her neck hopefully slicing it off, I aim the second one to head for her waist, hopefully hindering her movement, and the last one I throw towards her arm hopefully slicing it off. Though I don't throw them all around the same time, after one is thrown I wait a few seconds and then throw the next one, this in turn will hopefully make it harder to dodge or avoid.

Once finished with that I fire off a few bala's at my opponent and begin to run backwards. Running to the opposite edge of the building and swiftly jumping off, I place my hands on the ground and swiftly focus Reiryoku into them. By doing this I attempt to focus my energy deep with in the earth attempting to bring up gems and crystals from inside of the earth.

(Daiyamondo Hokori Kumo, lasts until I cancel it. User is not affected by the diamond dust floating around)

Longest move ever e.e.

Noctis Arashi
08-10-2010, 02:49 PM
Heheh. You got your selfs some pretty long moves here. xDDDD.

*Documents Kazumi's fights to publish and turn in as my published novel so I can get my doctors degree*

Kazumi Saitama
08-10-2010, 02:50 PM
Your diamond manipulation is truly beautiful! :o

A wonderful counter.

I can fire normal Cero from my hands. I can only fire my Silbido Cero from my mouth.

By the way, Bleach characters can fly. Lol.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Your diamond manipulation is truly beautiful! :o

A wonderful counter.

I can fire normal Cero from my hands. I can only fire my Silbido Cero from my mouth.

By the way, Bleach characters can fly. Lol.
I know but I thought with the sound still around I'd be to unstable to fly xD

Kazumi Saitama
08-10-2010, 02:57 PM
I know but I thought with the sound still around I'd be to unstable to fly xD

I did not fire a Silbido Cero. Lol.

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
08-10-2010, 03:33 PM
This is a good fight. [Standing on top of a building 20 meters away]

J-Sun Tasogare
08-10-2010, 04:18 PM
I did not fire a Silbido Cero. Lol.

Note: The effects of Silbido Cero lasts two turns. xD

Kazumi Saitama
08-10-2010, 04:35 PM
Note: The effects of Silbido Cero lasts two turns. xD

The effects on your body if you are hit. Lol.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-10-2010, 09:31 PM
The effects on your body if you are hit. Lol.
Oh that makes more sense xD

J-Sun Tasogare
08-14-2010, 11:15 PM
Bump.

Spleen Boy
08-15-2010, 01:42 PM
Ahh I love these practice battles. I time for anyone to show off and get profitable gain from doing so.

Kazumi Saitama
08-15-2010, 02:22 PM
~Is currently working on reply.~

Cursed, I also want to offer you an Espada Seat.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-15-2010, 02:23 PM
~Is currently working on reply.~

Cursed, I also want to offer you an Espada Seat.
=O Number 10?

Kazumi Saitama
08-15-2010, 02:27 PM
=O Number 10?

Sure. :]

I need your name, codename and color.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-15-2010, 02:33 PM
Sure. :]

I need your name, codename and color.
Awesome =]

So my name for this character? Jishin Kiken

Codename? xD What is that supposed to be?

Color should be White =]

Kazumi Saitama
08-15-2010, 02:35 PM
Awesome =]

So my name for this character? Jishin Kiken

Codename? xD What is that supposed to be?

Color should be White =]

Like, I am known as The Seductive Espada.

Shino Hatake
08-15-2010, 02:36 PM
Got that part right.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-15-2010, 02:36 PM
My nicknames include The Bewitched Fist, The Dark Shinigami of The Martial Arts World, Deicide's Superbia, the Immortal Sage, and Dat Kid Down Dat Lane. =]

Kazumi Saitama
08-15-2010, 02:44 PM
Got that part right.

Haha.

So I have been told. ♥

My nicknames include The Bewitched Fist, The Dark Shinigami of The Martial Arts World, Deicide's Superbia, the Immortal Sage, and Dat Kid Down Dat Lane. =]

And! Kazzy's Lover Man! :3

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-15-2010, 02:45 PM
Yurp. ;D

J-Sun Tasogare
08-15-2010, 02:47 PM
Fitting ;D
Okay cool xD.

I want

The Destructive Espada >=]

Spleen Boy
08-15-2010, 02:48 PM

in other words, somethingthattotallyfitsyourpersonality.

Spleen Boy
08-15-2010, 02:49 PM

People usually call me spleeny..... uhm... it strike fear into the hearts of my enemies.

Kazumi Saitama
08-15-2010, 02:56 PM
Fitting ;D

Okay cool xD.

I want

The Destructive Espada >=]

Oh yeah, what is your Aspect of Death?

Spleen Boy
08-15-2010, 02:58 PM

that is going to need some explaining.

I am the Dimensional Espada and my Aspect is Realism if that helps in the future.

Shino Hatake
08-15-2010, 02:59 PM
Spleen our thread is up my main man. Need me to BUMP it?

Spleen Boy
08-15-2010, 03:01 PM
No I already countered.

Shino Hatake
08-15-2010, 03:02 PM
WHAT! I need to catch up on this stuff.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-15-2010, 03:02 PM
I don't get what aspects do xD

Spleen Boy
08-15-2010, 03:04 PM

Basically it is like this my friend.
Every espada is based off a way that a person can die.

Insanity, old age, lonliness, agony. Yatta Yatta.

Your aspect of death decides which one you are, then that one you chose, is slightly introduced into your moves. Like I am Realism so I use a certain amount of spacial distortion that could make people realize how insignificant they are in life the earth universe and everything.

EDIT: Then that is how they would die. If you ever read the epic Grendel then you know how Realism kills. That would be an example.

Kazumi Saitama
08-15-2010, 03:05 PM

Your Aspect of Death is like your final transformation. It is suppose to reflect a certain personality trait and how you would die.

Mine is Vanity. My final transformation reflects this.

Spleen Boy
08-15-2010, 03:06 PM
Your Aspect of Death is like your final transformation. It is suppose to reflect a certain personality trait and how you would die.

Mine is Vanity. My final transformation reflects this.

Vanity... heh heh

Kazumi Saitama
08-15-2010, 03:09 PM
Vanity... heh heh

It would have been Vanity or Lust. ;p

BTW: Our Aspect of Death was Spleen's idea. He deserves a standing ovation!

WOOOOOO! ♥

Spleen Boy
08-15-2010, 03:12 PM
It would have been Vanity or Lust. ;p

BTW: Our Aspect of Death was Spleen's idea. He deserves a standing ovation!

WOOOOOO! ♥

Yeah but now it is all messed up and everyone has a different view of what it is now. So, so much I did. I just wanted us to be more like espada.

How did you not end on Lust?!

J-Sun Tasogare
08-15-2010, 03:13 PM
So like if I chose The Aspect of Anarchy, I could make them realize all the bad stuff that happens in the world, like death destruction etc.

Spleen Boy
08-15-2010, 03:18 PM
So like if I chose The Aspect of Anarchy, I could make them realize all the bad stuff that happens in the world, like death destruction etc.

No... Anarchy is without rules so more like they would realize how pointless a structured society is and die in insanity or lawlessness or something. What you are saying is Pessimism.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-15-2010, 03:19 PM
No... Anarchy is without rules so more like they would realize how pointless a structured society is and die in insanity or lawlessness or something. What you are saying is Pessimism.
Alright, now how is it used it battle?

Kazumi Saitama
08-15-2010, 03:21 PM
Yeah but now it is all messed up and everyone has a different view of what it is now. So, so much I did. I just wanted us to be more like espada.

How did you not end on Lust?!

I could not think of a final form or attacks that corresponded. xD!

It has to be a personality trait.

Kazumi Saitama
08-15-2010, 03:22 PM
Alright, now how is it used it battle?

It is your most powerful form.

Spleen Boy
08-15-2010, 03:25 PM
It is your most powerful form.

more so, it is your final attack. Like an attack that revolves around killing your enemy in the way that your aspect symbolizes.

Spleen Boy
08-15-2010, 03:27 PM
I could not think of a final form or attacks that corresponded. xD!

By having so much blood rush from your enemies heads to fill other parts of their body, they literally explode.

B
A
M
!
Done.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-15-2010, 03:33 PM
Would Greed work?

Spleen Boy
08-15-2010, 03:35 PM
Would Greed work?

One of the 7 deadly sins? Yes I would assume so.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-15-2010, 03:37 PM
One of the 7 deadly sins? Yes I would assume so.
Alright, now for the using it in battle it would be like;

I activate my aspect mode and make my opponent -insert crap for greed aspect here-

Spleen Boy
08-15-2010, 03:38 PM

I activate my aspect mode and make my opponent -insert crap for greed aspect here-

Trust me it is eaiser if you look at the moves you have already made and derive a certain style of death from them. Then work on your strongest technique. But if you already don't have an aspect of greed in your regular fighting style it will be difficult.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-15-2010, 03:42 PM
Trust me it is eaiser if you look at the moves you have already made and derive a certain style of death from them. Then work on your strongest technique. But if you already don't have an aspect of greed in your regular fighting style it will be difficult.
My abilities focus around control, destruction and creation 8|

Spleen Boy
08-15-2010, 03:49 PM

My abilities focus around control, destruction and creation 8|

That could be alot of things. Reincarnation, Destruction, Erasure (The idea that you should die and start over in a next life) That incorperates the destruction of the old body and the creation of a new one... it isn't called erasure what is it? Dao, or something hindu like that.

Spleen Boy
08-15-2010, 03:49 PM
By having so much blood rush from your enemies heads to fill other parts of their body, they literally explode.

B
A
M
!
Done.

Did no one see this? Perfect sex joke.... Nobody?

Kazumi Saitama
08-15-2010, 04:08 PM
Did no one see this? Perfect sex joke.... Nobody?

xDD! I saw it Spleen. ;p

Spleen Boy
08-15-2010, 04:11 PM
xDD! I saw it Spleen. ;p

Thank you! I was getting worried.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-15-2010, 05:19 PM
That could be alot of things. Reincarnation, Destruction, Erasure (The idea that you should die and start over in a next life) That incorperates the destruction of the old body and the creation of a new one... it isn't called erasure what is it? Dao, or something hindu like that.
Alright I guess I'll go will Erasure, now if it's like one big attack, is it attack on someone's mentality? Or a physical attack?

Spleen Boy
08-15-2010, 05:31 PM
Alright I guess I'll go will Erasure, now if it's like one big attack, is it attack on someone's mentality? Or a physical attack?

It can be anything you want. As long as it is an attack that you plan to kill them with.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-15-2010, 05:32 PM
It can be anything you want. As long as it is an attack that you plan to kill them with.
Alright, I get it now.

Spleen Boy
08-15-2010, 05:33 PM
Sorry it couldnt be made more clearly in the beginning.

J-Sun Tasogare
08-15-2010, 05:37 PM
Sorry it couldnt be made more clearly in the beginning.
That's alright xD