PDA

View Full Version : Story by animelover

Pages : [1] 2

animelover
06-20-2009, 03:20 PM
It was raining, very dark out and all i really knew was that i didn't know where i was going....

This was not unusual for me, i was a rouge and I've known i was destined for this life...I didn't choose this, but what can i say? Life is funny like that...

I was suffering from a injury on my sides and was coughing up blood...
i'm brushing away the dark shadows of leaves and bushes that hide the path...the only thing leading me was the moonlight....i looked up and saw that beautiful moon shining so bright in the sky...i smiled as the rain was hitting my face hard....
I couldn't keep walking like this, so i went to a nearby tree that was hidden by shadows enough so i wouldn't be discovered....
That was me.....always hiding, always hurt, i sat down and laid my back to the tree and and let the rain wash my blood away....i no longer really cared if they saw me....for inside...i was already dead

----------------------------

Part 2:

As the hours passed by, i was still there...hidden by the darkness...the rain pouring on my bruised body that was laying against the tree...

i hadn't fallen asleep but i did go into a trance-like state...staring at nothing.....
i was only awoken by the endless sounding rain that fell...
i hadn't realized i was still holding my sides...i took my hand away and saw the now dried blood and i examined my deep gash....i could barely feel it now.....i thought about how it would soon be infected if i didn't do something and get out of the rain....
I felt, nothing and everything.....i felt inner sadness sweep over me....

why was i in this situation?

That was what i no longer even cared about...the reason was just a past memory now.....i felt sad....yet my brain couldn't figure out why my eyes spilled tears....
i was glad that the rain washed them away as well as my blood....i looked again up to the moon...and decided that i might as well save my restless body...i didn't feel like dying like this.....i couldn't pass this world just yet...

And so...i got up...i cringed from my gash...but kept walking...still crying silent tears...I walked on the worn path in this wood-type environment...and searched for something that would help my pitiful condition...

~to be continued~

EDIT: The other parts are in this thread, plz look and you won't be disappointed! xD

Elite Seal
06-20-2009, 03:22 PM
thats sad

shinobi4000
06-20-2009, 03:25 PM
why are you starting your story with a sad part? or something

Elite Seal
06-20-2009, 03:25 PM
i dont really say those stuff

animelover
06-20-2009, 03:26 PM
It's like a ninja story i made up, i'm writing more

Cade
06-20-2009, 03:27 PM
Maybe it leads to a bigger part.

Raiden
06-20-2009, 03:28 PM
It was raining, very dark out and all i really knew was that i didn't know where i was going....

This was not unusual for me, i was a rouge and I've known i was destined for this life...I didn't choose this, but what can i say? Life is funny like that...

i'm brushing away the dark shadows of leaves and bushes that hide the path...the only thing leading me was the moonlight....i looked up and saw that beautiful moon shining so bright in the sky...i smiled as the rain was hitting my face hard....
I couldn't keep walking like this, so i went to a nearby tree that was hidden by shadows enough so i wouldn't be discovered....
That was me.....always hiding, always hurt, i sat down and layed my back to the tree and and let the rain wash my blood away....i no longer really cared if they saw me....for inside...i was already dead

~to be continued~

wow that's deep animelover, very good story:mrgreen:

animelover
06-20-2009, 03:40 PM
Part 2 will be later...maybe later today idk

Ayden
06-20-2009, 03:49 PM
ooooooooooo super amazing!!!!!!!!

animelover
06-20-2009, 03:50 PM
ooooooooooo super amazing!!!!!!!!
..........uh-huh :lol:

Ayden
06-20-2009, 03:51 PM
..........uh-huh :lol:

im not even kidding

your hekka goood

Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIBAFAN321
06-20-2009, 03:58 PM
That is amazing! Great job animelover! Although why do you have to start it sad?

Hawk
06-20-2009, 04:01 PM

That was me.....always hiding, always hurt, i sat down and layed my back to the tree and and let the rain wash my blood away....i no longer really cared if they saw me....for inside...i was already dead

~to be continued~

Your really good at writing

animelover
06-20-2009, 04:04 PM
Part 2:

As the hours passed by, i was still there...hidden by the darkness...the rain pouring on my bruised body that was laying against the tree...

i hadn't fallen asleep but i did go into a trance-like state...staring at nothing.....
i hadn't realized i was sill holding my sides...i took my hand away and saw the now dried blood and i examined my deep gash....i could barely feel it now.....i thought about how it would soon be infected if i didn't do something and get out of the rain....

That was what i no longer even cared about...the reason was just a past memory now.....i felt sad....yet my brain couldn't figure out why my eyes spilled tears....
i was glad that the rain washed them away as well as my blood....i looked again up to the moon...and decided that i might as well save my restless body...i didn't feel like dying like this.....i couldn't pass this world just yet...

And so...i got up...i cringed from my gash...but kept walking...still crying silent tears...I walked on the worn path in this wood-type environment...and searched for something that would help my pitiful condition...

~to be continued~

KIBAFAN321
06-20-2009, 04:06 PM
What is it? Tell me! You need to type more.

Ayden
06-20-2009, 04:06 PM
part 2:

I hadn't fallen asleep but i did go into a trance-like state...staring at nothing.....
I was only awoken by the endless sounding rain that fell...
I hadn't realized i was sill holding my sides...i took my hand away and saw the now dried blood and i examined my deep gash....i could barely feel it now.....i thought about how it would soon be infected if i didn't do something and get out of the rain....

Why was i in this situation?

I was glad that the rain washed them away as well as my blood....i looked again up to the moon...and decided that i might as well save my restless body...i didn't feel like dying like this.....i couldn't pass this world just yet...

And so...i got up...i cringed from my gash...but kept walking...still crying silent tears...i walked on the worn path in this wood-type environment...and searched for something that would help my pitiful condition...

~to be continued~

you are super talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

animelover
06-20-2009, 04:09 PM
Thank you for reading

Raiden
06-20-2009, 04:12 PM
Part 2:

i hadn't realized i was sill holding my sides...i took my hand away and saw the now dried blood and i examined my deep gash....i could barely feel it now.....i thought about how it would soon be infected if i didn't do something and get out of the rain....

~to be continued~
deep.......i like it, is very moveing, remind's me of someone:cry:he must've falt like this:cry:good story so far animelover:mrgreen::cry::mrgreen:hope you like the 5 stars i give you

animelover
06-20-2009, 04:22 PM
Would you guys like to hear part 3?

Raiden
06-20-2009, 04:23 PM
Would you guys like to hear part 3?
hell yea girl, take your time

animelover
06-20-2009, 04:32 PM
Okay, part 3 is in the making....

Hawk
06-20-2009, 04:33 PM
Yor really good i wanna hear part three

animelover
06-20-2009, 04:46 PM
Part 3: (hope u guys like it)

I walked along the worn dirt path...the rain still hard....my hand to my sides, and only the moonlight as my guide....i walked slowly....

where was i really to go anyway?

As I kept walking my eyes were droopy, i haven't slept in a long time....as i tried to keep walking, the memories started to creep back into my mind....
(flash-back)

I was six....it was very late at night...i awoke to screams...my heart was beating...i looked widely around my room, trying to find the source....i opened the door just a little..and there i saw a masked man.....with a sword.....my uncle was blocking him from the other family members that were running, screaming, all scared.....
the masked man simply pushed his sword into my uncle and swung it up, slicing him in half.............his blood splattered on me.....i looked wide eyed at the scene in front of me.....i shivered with fear.....i felt sick and shaky, i wanted to leave.....i couldn't take it and quickly shut the door and hid......
hid from it all.....my head under my pillow, me closing my mouth so that the screams would not come out....i fell asleep again......and in the morning......only me and a few others were left.......i ran away.....

other memories passed me......but now i was too tired......as i came back to the present.....i passed out on the dirt rode....as the rain fell............

Hawk
06-20-2009, 04:49 PM
This story is really good

Raiden
06-20-2009, 04:49 PM
Part 3: (hope u guys like it)

I walked along the worn dirt path...the rain still hard....my hand to my sides, and only the moonlight as my guide....i walked slowly....

where was i really to go anyway?

As I kept walking my eyes were droopy, i haven't slept in a long time....as i tried to keep walking, the memories started to creep back into my mind....
(flash-back)

I was six....it was very late at night...i awoke to screams...my heart was beating...i looked widely around my room, trying to find the source....i opened the door just a little..and there i saw a masked man.....with a sword.....my uncle was blocking him from the other family members that were running, screaming, all scared.....
the masked man simply pushed his sword into my uncle and swung it up, slicing him in half.............his blood splattered on me.....i looked wide eyed at the scene in front of me.....i shivered with fear.....i felt sick and shaky, i wanted to leave.....i couldn't take it and quickly shut the door and hid......
hid from it all.....my head under my pillow, me closing my mouth so that the screams would not come out....i fell asleep again......and in the morning......only me and a few others were left.......i ran away.....

other memories passed me......but now i was too tired......as i came back to the present.....i passed out on the dirt rode....as the rain fell............
that's omg, relly good animelover, im weiting for part 4 now lmao

Elite Seal
06-20-2009, 04:50 PM
yeah,i would like to read the next part.

vampire Lycan
06-20-2009, 04:51 PM
:shock: WOW!!

Ayden
06-20-2009, 04:53 PM
your a very good writer darling

vampire Lycan
06-20-2009, 04:58 PM
yes she is^^ she is my sister^^

animelover
06-20-2009, 05:01 PM
By popular demand, i will make part 4 then! Thank you for reading my story

Ayden
06-20-2009, 05:01 PM
By popular demand, i will make part 4 then! Thank you for reading my story

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

animelover
06-20-2009, 05:17 PM
Part 4:

I feel hot....like i'm.....burning....i move around...i feel coldness on my forehead.....where am i?
i open my eyes partly...and see a wooden ceiling...my throat is dry.....then before i know it, water was flowing down my lips...i drank it quickly....

when my vision was better i saw him....his eyes met mine but his emotions were....odd..
he then took off the wet cloth that was laying on my head, and told me that he healed my wounds....i didn't like that....who was he? why did he take me in? i was getting up but he gently pushed me back down.........rest he said, and then he walked away...he told me he will be back with food....if i should choose to stay he wouldn't mind it until i was better.......as soon as he was gone i wanted to leave, but when i did the pain in my side was very bad...i looked to it and it was already wrapped and was no longer bleeding....

what am i to do? i'm hurt and would have no chance of living if i kept wandering in this condition.....should i stay? but who was that stranger? i made up my mind to leave, if i should stay, he will be killed by those who follow me...wanting me and those close dead as well...

i rose up, and fell back down......my fever yet again took over and i fell again into a dreamless sleep....

KIBAFAN321
06-20-2009, 05:19 PM
Part 3: That is really sad.

Part 4: Hmm, :| The guys a medical ninja?

Raiden
06-20-2009, 05:19 PM
Part 4:

I feel hot....like i'm.....burning....i move around...i feel coldness on my forehead.....where am i?
i open my eyes partly...and see a wooden ceiling...my throat is dry.....then before i know it, water was flowing down my lips...i drank it quickly....

when my vision was better i saw him....his eyes met mine but his emotions were....odd..
he then took off the wet cloth that was laying on my head, and told me that he healed my wounds....i didn't like that....who was he? why did he take me in? i was getting up but he gently pushed me back down.........rest he said, and then he walked away...he told me he will be back with food....if i should choose to stay he wouldn't mind it until i was better.......as soon as he was gone i wanted to leave, but when i did the pain in my side was very bad...i looked to it and it was already wrapped and was no longer bleeding....

what am i to do? i'm hurt and would have no chance of living if i kept wandering in this condition.....should i stay? but who was that stranger? i made up my mind to leave, if i should stay, he will be killed by those who follow me...wanting me and those close dead as well...

i rose up, and fell back down......my fever yet again took over and i fell again into a dreamless sleep....
omg, this is geting relly GOOD:mrgreen::mrgreen:

vampire Lycan
06-20-2009, 05:28 PM
:shock:

animelover
06-20-2009, 05:30 PM
Should i release part 5? it has a big twist.................sorta, (you guys may have seen this comming)

Raiden
06-20-2009, 05:31 PM
Should i release part 5? it has a big twist.................sorta, (you guys may have seen this comming)
if your ready, if not, put it up tomowrow

animelover
06-20-2009, 05:51 PM
Part 5:

It had been several days, and my body has been healed again...i grown to trust him a little........but my guard was always up...i have learned that trust can not be eaisly given.....it was a sunny day....

i was ready to leave...he simply said to keep my health....and then....i simply left.....i was walking along the dirt path yet again...no where in mind.....only to keep walking....then i saw it.......i saw the tracks made by them.......i knew them well as i have hid and faught them long enough to know their trail.....panic grew.....the man.....i shook my head angerly regreting his kind act, but enough of that i thought, and quickly rushed to the house where i was healed by him....no trace of him....yet i knew they were near.....then that's when one of them rushed behind me, i quickly went down as his sword swung, cutting just the end tips of my hair....i pulled out my weapon and spun while on the ground to his ankles...more of them came, i was ready to fight, if i died?

What did i care? I had no one, nothing connected me to this world really, except the well being of him............as i faught them, a kunai struck me from behind, i ignored the pain and kept fighting...fighting until the blood was on the ground.....until the chunks of their skin and meat was on my sword.....in the end many had fallen.....but the rest fled.....and me? again injured but was okay, as i searched......

he was still gone....i looked at my sword....the blood and some skin on it.....i looked down at my body......bleeding.....another gash on my back.....and black and blue puffed up brusies....what now i thought? was he okay? i shook my head again....not knowing what was next.....

Raiden
06-20-2009, 05:55 PM
Part 5:

It had been several days, and my body has been healed again...i grown to trust him a little........but my guard was always up...i have learned that trust can not be eaisly given.....it was a sunny day....

i was ready to leave...he simply said to keep my health....and then....i simply left.....i was walking along the dirt path yet again...no where in mind.....only to keep walking....then i saw it.......i saw the tracks made by them.......i knew them well as i have hid and faught them long enough to know their trail.....panic grew.....the man.....i shook my head angerly regreting his kind act, but enough of that i thought, and quickly rushed to the house where i was healed by him....no trace of him....yet i knew they were near.....then that's when one of them rushed behind me, i quickly went down as his sword swung, cutting just the end tips of my hair....i pulled out my weapon and spun while on the ground to his ankles...more of them came, i was ready to fight, if i died?

What did i care? I had no one, nothing connected me to this world really, except the well being of him............as i faught them, a kunai struck me from behind, i ignored the pain and kept fighting...fighting until the blood was on the ground.....until the chunks of their skin and meat was on my sword.....in the end many had fallen.....but the rest fled.....and me? again injured but was okay, as i searched......

he was still gone....i looked at my sword....the blood and some skin on it.....i looked down at my body......bleeding.....another gash on my back.....and black and blue puffed up brusies....what now i thought? was he okay? i shook my head again....not knowing what was next.....
Very epic battle animelover, very GOOD:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

vampire Lycan
06-20-2009, 05:55 PM
^^AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love it!!!

seannfma
06-20-2009, 06:13 PM
Can...if you like this check out my story "my story-a rouge ninja"

animelover
06-20-2009, 06:15 PM
Part 5:

I'm done for today, thank you all for reading

Rotate
06-20-2009, 06:19 PM
Very good. You have talent as a writer. I couldn't stop reading it.

animelover
06-20-2009, 06:24 PM
Very good. You have talent as a writer. I couldn't stop reading it.
*bows* Thank you, thank you! tell your friends! :lol: thank u for reading :mrgreen:

Sai's brother
06-20-2009, 06:32 PM
Good :D

animelover
06-20-2009, 06:42 PM
Good :D
Thank you
i am done for today but might write more tomorrow idk yet :p

animelover
06-21-2009, 10:05 AM
Okay, today i may write part 6, wanna read it?

Rotate
06-21-2009, 01:03 PM
yes i do want to read it

animelover
06-21-2009, 01:09 PM
Okay, it will be later today

Raiden
06-21-2009, 01:13 PM
Okay, it will be later today
hey anime, take your time, dont rush, take your time k

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-21-2009, 06:02 PM
Holy crap anime i did not know u could be so epic and deep and is that dude ayden? Im guessing yes but omg this is epic part 6 part6 part 6 part 6part 6 part 6 part 6 part 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vampire Lycan
06-21-2009, 07:35 PM
this is awsome

Viceroy
06-21-2009, 10:54 PM
I told you so...

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-22-2009, 06:39 AM
Goooo!!!! Anime!!!!!!

madara'
06-22-2009, 07:45 AM
Wow!That was great!!!

animelover
06-22-2009, 07:57 AM
Sorry that part 6 has been delayed, i won't be here until later, but thank you all for reading my story

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-22-2009, 08:20 AM
let me just tell u one thing. AWE SOME NESS!!!! U ROXCK ROK EoCK ROCK ROCK RICK!!!!!!!! SAPELING ERRORS INTENDED IN SOME PLACES!!!

animelover
06-22-2009, 08:28 AM
Part 6:

I had to leave.....he was no where.....was he killed like the others? I did not know, but there was nothing else i could do....again i wandered.....still thinking of him, but i told myself to stop, i knew that in my journey i could no longer have connections like that......no ties.......it was just me..........so if he was dead?......then it was fate's decision.....his time was up i suppose....

I again was walking, it was starting to get cloudy, i smiled at the thought.....i wished another big storm would come and wash away these thoughts in my head......

As i continued on i came across a town.....there where many people and shops, all the children running around without a care......i shouldn't be here.......for all i do is bring troubles.....but i needed to rest again, so i went inside a nearby shop.........i sat in far away so i wouldn't be noticed, but so i can still hear a group of guys near by.......as the mins. flew by i heard something very interesting in their conversation...

A man was being held as a prisoner by a local group of thugs, they say they found him near the woods half dead, all bloody and yelping in pain......my eyes grew wide at the thought....................could it be him? The guys laughed when one said they're keeping him to see if someone will pay for his release.......i smirked....another adventure for me i suppose.......when the guys walked out of the shop i followed close, the guy who knew the most was right ahead.......i laughed quietly to myself and held the handle to my sword which was always hidden......so easy to take out and kill him i thought.........when the group of guys saw me behind them they all stopped and smiled a dark smile..........easy game they thought, it was evening by now and i was a girl all by myself..........they thought i was weak

I smiled as they came closer..........when they parted just a little, as in to surround me, the big mouthed guy ask me if i was lost, he smiled and said it was dangerous for a girl to be all by herself...........that's when i charged at him so quickly he couldn't defend himself, i punched his stomach and as he gasped for air i went behind him and took him by the hair and pulled my sword by his neck...............that's when i smiled and said..........you men should always keep your guard up, for us girls walking by ourselves can be the real danger..........i laughed as his friends were in shock.....i simply said........where is this man being held that you were speaking of? i smiled again as my sword inched closer to his neck..........

Raiden
06-22-2009, 08:32 AM
Part 6:

I had to leave.....he was no where.....was he killed like the others? I did not know, but there was nothing else i could do....again i wandered.....still thinking of him, but i told myself to stop, i knew that in my journey i could no longer have connections like that......no ties.......it was just me..........so if he was dead?......then it was fate's decision.....his time was up i suppose....

I again was walking, it was starting to get cloudy, i smiled at the thought.....i wished another big storm would come and wash away these thoughts in my head......

As i continued on i came across a town.....there where many people and shops, all the children running around without a care......i shouldn't be here.......for all i do is bring troubles.....but i needed to rest again, so i went inside a nearby shop.........i sat in far away so i wouldn't be noticed, but so i can still hear a group of guys near by.......as the mins. flew by i heard something very interesting in their conversation...

A man was being held as a prisoner by a local group of thugs, they say they found him near the woods half dead, all bloody and yelping in pain......my eyes grew wide at the thought....................could it be him? The guys laughed when one said they're keeping him to see if someone will pay for his release.......i smirked....another adventure for me i suppose.......when the guys walked out of the shop i followed close, the guy who knew the most was right ahead.......i laughed quietly to myself and held the handle to my sword which was always hidden......so easy to take out and kill him i thought.........when the group of guys saw me behind them they all stopped and smiled a dark smile..........easy game they thought, it was evening by now and i was a girl all by myself..........they thought i was weak

I smiled as they came closer..........when they parted just a little, as in to surround me, the big mouthed guy ask me if i was lost, he smiled and said it was dangerous for a girl to be all by herself...........that's when i charged at him so quickly he couldn't defend himself, i punched his stomach and as he gasped for air i went behind him and took him by the hair and pulled my sword by his neck...............that's when i smiled and said..........you men should always keep your guard up, for us girls walking by ourselves can be the real danger..........i laughed as his friends were in shock.....i simply said........where is this man being held that you were speaking of? i smiled again as my sword inched closer to his neck..........
nice, relly good, keep up the good work:mrgreen:

animelover
06-22-2009, 08:41 AM
Thank you, i like to hearing your feedbacks, (this is for everyone, thanks guys! ;)

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-22-2009, 08:52 AM
YAY MORE ACTION!!!! anime u r the bestest writer here!!! make a book with this!!!!

animelover
06-22-2009, 08:57 AM
Part 6:

thanks, lol i might write a book :lol:

Hawk
06-22-2009, 08:58 AM
Part 6:

This story is really good, your a great writer

vampire Lycan
06-22-2009, 09:05 AM
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was so COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIBAFAN321
06-22-2009, 09:33 AM
That is sooo cool animelover! I love your stories! They're awesome!

Ryaque
06-22-2009, 09:37 AM
On a scale from one to ten. I'D GIVE YOU 100!!! AWESOME STORIES!!!

vampire Lycan
06-22-2009, 09:43 AM
on a scale from 1-10 it would be 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999

Zain Kabuta
06-22-2009, 02:28 PM
well i like it the story actually made me feel what the character was feeling and the story is very detailed along with the fighting part tha was really impressive and deatailed... i give it a 10/10 Nice job Animelover!!! :cool:

animelover
06-22-2009, 02:41 PM
Thank you all! :mrgreen:

Boku
06-22-2009, 02:42 PM
great story. Ill be waiting for the update.

brooksey
06-22-2009, 02:44 PM
omg your really good at this maybe i should try to make up a story don't know if i would be good at it like you are

Boku
06-22-2009, 02:44 PM
never know till you give it a shot. you should try.

animelover
06-22-2009, 03:21 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Part 7?!?!

Boku
06-22-2009, 03:25 PM
bring it!

vampire Lycan
06-22-2009, 03:38 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :llol:

vampire Lycan
06-22-2009, 03:48 PM
PART 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

vampire Lycan
06-22-2009, 03:58 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww not until later :(

Boku
06-22-2009, 04:09 PM
lol, vampire you posted all three of those 10mins apart.

madara'
06-22-2009, 04:10 PM
Wooowww!I can't wait for Part 7!!!

madara'
06-22-2009, 04:10 PM
I mean it!!!

vampire Lycan
06-22-2009, 04:11 PM
lol that is funny!!

animelover
06-22-2009, 04:11 PM
It'll be alot later..............maybe 2maro

vampire Lycan
06-22-2009, 04:12 PM
i know it is awsome

vampire Lycan
:shock::shock: :cry::cry:

NaruSakufluff4ever
Part 7 part 7 part 7 part 7 part 7!!!!!!!!!!!!! Write write write write!!!!!

vampire Lycan
06-22-2009, 04:13 PM
:cry:

JiraiyaReturns
06-22-2009, 04:14 PM
MWAHAHAHA!!! That's why ninja need Life Alert.

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-22-2009, 04:15 PM
no we dont!!!! I WILL SHOW U!!!! (kicks u in the head) see? we just need medical ninja!

animelover
06-22-2009, 04:15 PM
Umm this is just for my story guys, and your feedbacks

vampire Lycan
06-22-2009, 04:24 PM
lol...your story is cool though

Ayden
06-22-2009, 04:28 PM
amazing love!!!

animelover
06-22-2009, 04:40 PM
Part 7:

My sword was so close to his neck that as he shivered in fear, the blade dug deeper....his friends ran for their lives, as i laughed..........he said don't kill me, please don't kill me over and over......i was so annoyed that if i didn't need him for the information on that man i would have sliced his neck open...........i yelled to him to be quiet and then told him if he tried to run or told me a lie, i'd kill him in less then a min.............he agreed but was very shaky.....he told me everything he knew about the man and the thugs..........i nodded and told him, if he said anything about my presence in town, he would never see another day again..........he froze into place and fell unconscious scared half to death.......i kicked his body to an ally way

Scum like him, they laugh at other's misfortunes and then plead and beg for life when it's there own that might be taken away.....

I went to walking back to where the big mouthed guy told me, i saw the scrape of a house nearby, as i was thinking on how to approach it, i felt a dark figure's presence behind me..........i stayed still.........he asked, where am i going? i simply told him that i came for the man, what of it? he said the man was dead.........before i could think i had spined around and held my sword up to his neck and sliced him............not deep enough to kill but he was gasping for air as the blood poured out........i said tell me where the man is, i know he's not dead...........if he were? I would have made you join his fate.......the man was by now on the ground, his hand trying to stop the blood, his breathing scattered...........he looked at me with hate so big i was almost laughing at it........

He said very weakly.......fine....and then i went with him to the real hideout........as i walked i thought to myself, i better kill that loud mouthed one for lying......

Boku
06-22-2009, 04:43 PM
great!

Raiden
06-22-2009, 04:46 PM
Part 7:

My sword was so close to his neck that as he shivered in fear, the blade dug deeper....his friends ran for their lives, as i laughed..........he said don't kill me, please don't kill me over and over......i was so annoyed that if i didn't need him for the information on that man i would have sliced his neck open...........i yelled to him to be quiet and then told him if he tried to run or told me a lie, i'd kill him in less then a min.............he agreed but was very shaky.....he told me everything he knew about the man and the thugs..........i nodded and told him, if he said anything about my presence in town, he would never see another day again..........he froze into place and fell unconscious scared half to death.......i kicked his body to an ally way

Scum like him, they laugh at other's misfortunes and then plead and beg for life when it's there own that might be taken away.....

I went to walking back to where the big mouthed guy told me, i saw the scrape of a house nearby, as i was thinking on how to approach it, i felt a dark figure's presence behind me..........i stayed still.........he asked, where am i going? i simply told him that i came for the man, what of it? he said the man was dead.........before i could think i had spined around and held my sword up to his neck and sliced him............not deep enough to kill but he was gasping for air as the blood poured out........i said tell me where the man is, i know he's not dead...........if he were? I would have made you join his fate.......the man was by now on the ground, his hand trying to stop the blood, his breathing scattered...........he looked at me with hate so big i was almost laughing at it........

He said very weakly.......fine....and then i went with him to the real hideout........as i walked i thought to myself, i better kill that loud mouthed one for lying......
wow, very good, cant weit for pt 8:mrgreen:

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-22-2009, 05:24 PM
KEEEP GOOING ANIIME!!!! u are the bestest person ever and the bestest writer ever and i say bestest intentionally!!!!

maxUchiha
06-22-2009, 05:50 PM
lol nice

Ryaque
06-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Wow two thumbs up!!!

narutorocks
06-22-2009, 07:08 PM
That's really good animelover!:mrgreen:

madara'
06-23-2009, 09:45 AM
EEEEEEEE!!!Part 8!!!

Ryaque
06-26-2009, 02:05 PM
More!!! Part 8!!! Part 8!!!

animelover
06-26-2009, 02:35 PM
Sorry guys, Part 8 is deleyed, i have to rest

Ryaque
06-27-2009, 05:26 PM
Sorry guys, Part 8 is deleyed, i have to rest
Take you're time; no one is rushing you.

vampire Lycan
06-28-2009, 03:26 PM
:D awesome^^

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-28-2009, 03:31 PM
no rush but god ur a good writer and i can not wait for part eight!!

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-28-2009, 03:32 PM
:D :D :D :D i like using smiley faces

animelover
06-28-2009, 03:45 PM
*laughs* Part 8 is gonna come 2maro, promise! ;)

Sai's brother
06-28-2009, 03:46 PM
hi cuz, have you seen my story

im on the 2nd Saga already ^^

vampire Lycan
06-28-2009, 04:16 PM
Part 8^^

vampire Lycan
06-28-2009, 04:18 PM
when will it come????

Raiden
06-28-2009, 04:19 PM
when will it come????
just weit for it

animelover
06-28-2009, 04:22 PM
Part 8: (sorry if it's too long)

As i walked to the hideout, the guy still holding his neck with the blood slightly drying up told me to just get the man and leave.......i thought about re-slicing his neck open......i went and pushed the door open and went in the dirty and beer bottled little shack they had.....you could see the vomit and flies on the wall.......even weird liquid on the floor that i dared not to step on.....i was so angry that i just wanted to kill those thugs.......very slowly and painfully.....if they hurt that man.....even a scratch......that would be it.....all of them DEAD...

my heart was pounding as my angry surged, i walked down the hallway where a rat was nibbling on paper...i took out my sword and struck the rat dead.......i was getting heated up just thinking about how he must be right now...i waked down to the basement, the man who i sliced was still upstairs, probably trying to heal that gash....no good they'll do him since I'm going to kill him later......i almost wished that he was calling those thugs on me

I saw the man......tied up....he was still breathing, but was very bloody and very hacked up....his shirt full of old dried blood and they tied him so his arms were on the wall with the ropes around him....his head was down...did he not hear me come in? Then a chill ran down my spine....was he dead?
i gaped at the thought and ran to him, only to be stopped by a kunai almost striking my face as it hit the wall....i was so angry...it boiled.....inside it felt like a black darkness was taking over and i almost was crying of the pure madness i had to just kill.....

There was eight thugs behind me....they were smiling...some even laughed as they came in.....the last one locked the door and the one just a few feet away said "well, well well.....looks like we have a visitor..."

i was so mad, that i didn't even realize that my legs had already had me charging at him, that my hand was griped on the sword and i was ready to kill him....rip him open.....the thugs all jumped on me and had their weapons but i had already killed him....my blade to the lower side of his neck and his head was in two....i was swinging madly around just wanting to kill them all, i was getting pounded badly but at that moment i was pure anger.................

That's when i heard the door bust open and a man rush inside so fast that the sword he carried sliced three men at that instint....the other thugs stopped but had me held down....i was struggling but my eyes locked on this man......he was strong...his body was built up for killing and he had many scars.....he smiled darkly and said to the thugs "It takes THIS many to kill this girl? heh....i might just kill you slimy creeps right now....better yet....i'll slice your bodies open and just hang them to the wall and let you die slowly and painfully....what do you say?" He laughed and took his sword again......was he a friend? or another enemy?

vampire Lycan
06-28-2009, 04:23 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vampire Lycan
06-28-2009, 04:27 PM
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-28-2009, 04:28 PM
WOOOO!! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! go anime go anime go anime go go go!!!

animelover
06-28-2009, 04:28 PM

As i walked to the hideout, the guy still holding his neck with the blood slightly drying up told me to just get the man and leave.......i thought about re-slicing his neck open......i went and pushed the door open and went in the dirty and beer bottled little shack they had.....you could see the vomit and flies on the wall.......even weird liquid on the floor that i dared not to step on.....i was so angry that i just wanted to kill those thugs.......very slowly and painfully.....if they hurt that man.....even a scratch......that would be it.....all of them DEAD...

my heart was pounding as my angry surged, i walked down the hallway where a rat was nibbling on paper...i took out my sword and struck the rat dead.......i was getting heated up just thinking about how he must be right now...i waked down to the basement, the man who i sliced was still upstairs, probably trying to heal that gash....no good they'll do him since I'm going to kill him later......i almost wished that he was calling those thugs on me

I saw the man......tied up....he was still breathing, but was very bloody and very hacked up....his shirt full of old dried blood and they tied him so his arms were on the wall with the ropes around him....his head was down...did he not hear me come in? Then a chill ran down my spine....was he dead?
i gaped at the thought and ran to him, only to be stopped by a kunai almost striking my face as it hit the wall....i was so angry...it boiled.....inside it felt like a black darkness was taking over and i almost was crying of the pure madness i had to just kill.....

There was eight thugs behind me....they were smiling...some even laughed as they came in.....the last one locked the door and the one just a few feet away said "well, well well.....looks like we have a visitor..."

i was so mad, that i didn't even realize that my legs had already had me charging at him, that my hand was griped on the sword and i was ready to kill him....rip him open.....the thugs all jumped on me and had their weapons but i had already killed him....my blade to the lower side of his neck and his head was in two....i was swinging madly around just wanting to kill them all, i was getting pounded badly but at that moment i was pure anger.................

That's when i heard the door bust open and a man rush inside so fast that the sword he carried sliced three men at that instint....the other thugs stopped but had me held down....i was struggling but my eyes locked on this man......he was strong...his body was built up for killing and he had many scars.....he smiled darkly and said to the thugs "It takes THIS many to kill this girl? heh....i might just kill you slimy creeps right now....better yet....i'll slice your bodies open and just hang them to the wall and let you die slowly and painfully....what do you say?" He laughed and took his sword again......was he a friend? or another enemy?
Like it? lol, was it worth the wait? :cool:

Raiden
06-28-2009, 04:32 PM

lmao, thats so cool animelover, like i sead you are a good writer my sweetheart

NaruSakufluff4ever
how dare u question urself! totally worth the wait!!!

NaruSakufluff4ever
ryaque go to character battle!

Ryaque
Bravo!! *appauldes animelover* Awesome...*keeps clapping*

animelover
06-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Please tell all your friends and random people! :lol: :mrgreen:

Ryaque
06-28-2009, 04:33 PM
ryaque go to character battle!
Sorry but my parents are kicking me off now. I'll be on tomorow and then we'll settle it.:twisted:

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-28-2009, 04:34 PM
GROWL!! ur own little girl!

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-28-2009, 04:34 PM
srry mispelled on

animelover
06-28-2009, 04:47 PM

So people can see it :mrgreen:

Hawk
06-28-2009, 05:06 PM
AWESOME StORY SIS KEEP GOIN KEEP GOIN!!!

Broko
06-28-2009, 05:19 PM
hey animelover i can change this tread

animelover
06-28-2009, 05:31 PM
hey animelover i can change this tread
you can? to what bro?

vampire Lycan
06-28-2009, 06:25 PM
what???

Broko
06-29-2009, 03:26 PM
hello sis

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-29-2009, 03:31 PM
Change it to what?!

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-29-2009, 03:31 PM
that was supposed to be in caps...:evil::evil::evil:

Candice Uchiha
06-30-2009, 10:35 AM
anyway yall should go look at my story

animelover
06-30-2009, 10:52 AM
anyway yall should go look at my story
Stick with mine ppls ;)

I have part 9 comming on too

Ryaque
06-30-2009, 10:53 AM
I can't wait. Part Nine!!!!

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 12:05 PM
part ninE part niNE part nINE part NINE parT NINE paRT NINE pART NINE PART NINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

animelover
07-02-2009, 09:17 AM
I think i should just quit with my story

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-02-2009, 09:19 AM
noooo dont quit!!!

Ryaque
07-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Don't you dare quit!!! A good story like that should never go to waste!!! Keep writing!!!

vampire Lycan
07-02-2009, 03:44 PM
:shock: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
do not quit sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

animelover
07-02-2009, 03:46 PM
Oh gosh, Okay for only my fans, I'll try and keep writing

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-02-2009, 04:03 PM
HURRAY 4 ANIME!!!! *throws anime in the air and she lands in a bouncy castle*

Ryaque
07-02-2009, 04:07 PM
Go Animelover!!! Take your time and write it but GREAT STORY!!!

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-02-2009, 04:08 PM
AGREED!!! hurray for animelover!!

animelover
07-03-2009, 04:32 PM
HURRAY 4 ANIME!!!! *throws anime in the air and she lands in a bouncy castle*
*laughs* okay, and whispers

tell your friends :cool:

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-03-2009, 05:25 PM
OKAY!! i mean OKAY!!!

animelover
07-04-2009, 08:19 AM
Part 9

i was still on the ground looking up as the man with the sword swung and was now fighting the thugs....one had to keep me down but as the others jumped him, he was so quick that they were dead by the time i pushed that guy off and cut him up.....i was no surprisingly bleeding again, but i smirked as the man laughed at the blood that ran down my body.....i didn't care, i still had to get that man who helped me away from here.....i walked over to him, he was breathing quick scared breaths....

I am here to re-pay my debt to you....i smiled and cut the chains the held him, he looked up at me, his eyes wide and bewildered,....he could barely mouth to me...Thank you.....

After a i brung him back home and re-healed my cuts, i quickly left, i was happy he was safe again....only one problem was irritating me......the man who helped me with the thugs back then was still there....and as i walked down to the same dirt worn path he followed.......i kept telling him to leave, he kept saying i owed him......i said i didn't ask for any help....and he laughed in my face.......he was gonna get killed if he didn't leave me alone i swore under my breath that...

I studied him as we walked....he had scares all over his body.....a very powerful and durable sword on his back...unkempt short hair, and a goofy grin, and a laugh that would make you want to smack him right there on the spot................he smiled at me and said to pay him back a simple kiss would make him happy.....

I said sure come here...he came closer, and i spun around and kicked him to the other side of the path into a tree where he landed with a thud and i quickly took my kunai and threw it right below where the sun don't shine.....he looked shocked for one second and laughed the next......he laughed and said his name was Ryu....he got up and smiled and held out his hand as a greeting.....WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HIM?!?! I didn't care about what his name was, i didn't care about how he helped me, i can't afforded to make him also another target......i jumped back and quickly ran deep into the bush, and didn't look back.....i ran as fast as i could, clearing away the leafs and branches, twigs and bugs were on me, yet i still ran....

When i made it out the clearing, i looked around and he wasn't there....i sighed happily....finally.....then i took just one step farther and he appeared out of no where laughing.....he said....wow your a fast runner.......

I was now stuck with a traveling companion....

Raiden
07-04-2009, 08:22 AM
Part 9

i was still on the ground looking up as the man with the sword swung and was now fighting the thugs....one had to keep me down but as the others jumped him, he was so quick that they were dead by the time i pushed that guy off and cut him up.....i was no surprisingly bleeding again, but i smirked as the man laughed at the blood that ran down my body.....i didn't care, i still had to get that man who helped me away from here.....i walked over to him, he was breathing quick scared breaths....

I am here to re-pay my debt to you....i smiled and cut the chains the held him, he looked up at me, his eyes wide and bewildered,....he could barely mouth to me...Thank you.....

After a i brung him back home and re-healed my cuts, i quickly left, i was happy he was safe again....only one problem was irritating me......the man who helped me with the thugs back then was still there....and as i walked down to the same dirt worn path he followed.......i kept telling him to leave, he kept saying i owed him......i said i didn't ask for any help....and he laughed in my face.......he was gonna get killed if he didn't leave me alone i swore under my breath that...

I studied him as we walked....he had scares all over his body.....a very powerful and durable sword on his back...unkempt short hair, and a goofy grin, and a laugh that would make you want to smack him right there on the spot................he smiled at me and said to pay him back a simple kiss would make him happy.....

I said sure come here...he came closer, and i spun around and kicked him to the other side of the path into a tree where he landed with a thud and i quickly took my kunai and threw it right below where the sun don't shine.....he looked shocked for one second and laughed the next......he laughed and said his name was Ryu....he got up and smiled and held out his hand as a greeting.....WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HIM?!?! I didn't care about what his name was, i didn't care about how he helped me, i can't afforded to make him also another target......i jumped back and quickly ran deep into the bush, and didn't look back.....i ran as fast as i could, clearing away the leafs and branches, twigs and bugs were on me, yet i still ran....

When i made it out the clearing, i looked around and he wasn't there....i sighed happily....finally.....then i took just one step farther and he appeared out of no where laughing.....he said....wow your a fast runner.......

:lol:LM F AO:lol: so funny

Ryaque
07-04-2009, 09:26 AM
Awesome story Animelover!!! Part Ten!!!

animelover
07-04-2009, 01:01 PM
Part 9

hmm......idk :p

kakuzushearts68
07-04-2009, 01:07 PM
whoa.ur really good at writing.i cant write anything this good.O.O

animelover
07-04-2009, 01:10 PM
whoa.ur really good at writing.i cant write anything this good.O.O
did u start at the beginning? it's better that way :mrgreen:

kakuzushearts68
07-04-2009, 01:23 PM
did u start at the beginning? it's better that way :mrgreen:ya.i just made my part one.can u read it and tell me wat u think on it.

kakuzushearts68
07-04-2009, 07:25 PM
on a scale from 1-10 it would be 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999no..........

99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999
99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 09:47 AM
^AGREED! ;) part ten anime!!!

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 10:27 AM
yay^^

Ryaque
07-05-2009, 05:06 PM
One word...MORE!!!

animelover
07-05-2009, 05:11 PM
Part 10:

Several days had passed

.....and Ryu was still with me in my travels to no where.....we had come across just about the border of the village we were in and so now there were few shops and houses....just simple little homes for poor farm families....he went to go find a shop to eat and get some other things....he was persistent on coming with me on my journey...for he too had no other place....

It was really dark outside and looked like it was going to rain, i welcomed it, the sun hurt my eyes too much.....i was outside resting on a bench...as i looked around to the small houses and the trees and nature behind them it all seemed oddly familiar.....

.....i had with me my sword to my side and kunais, meds for when i get injured...again.....and just some carry on things....and yet the rain drops where just starting i remembered......back before......that day i left my village because almost everyone was mascaraed.....when i couldn't take the bodies all over the ground......when the tears kept spilling from my eyes and my legs kept walking away......

i stared again at nothing really.........then the small rain drops hit my cheeks....i took my sword and took it out it's case and just looked at the dried blood stains that i haven't washed away yet......how the rain drops hit my sword.....what was i thinking of letting Ryu stay?

Inside was inner anger, sadness, nothingness....everything and nothing all at once....then i remember the screams of my family members.......then the man who had helped me......the strange man called Ryu who also helped me......i reflected and felt those feelings of wanting a real place to call home........then i shook my head..place the sword in it's case and back to my side.......got up from the bench...the rain still light.......and walked on ahead.........will i return? will Ryu follow? Does he understand?

These questions.....the ones of bonds........i knew all along i did not have a answer to yet......but my legs walked on like they had the answer already....and so emotionless.....i walked in the rain.....with the clouds making the world look dark.....and i sighed.....and kept walking........i looked back....and......i forced my legs to stop......and just stood there.......

Raiden
07-05-2009, 05:14 PM
Part 10:

Several days had passed

.....and Ryu was still with me in my travels to no where.....we had come across just about the border of the village we were in and so now there were few shops and houses....just simple little homes for poor farm families....he went to go find a shop to eat and get some other things....he was persistent on coming with me on my journey...for he too had no other place....

It was really dark outside and looked like it was going to rain, i welcomed it, the sun hurt my eyes too much.....i was outside resting on a bench...as i looked around to the small houses and the trees and nature behind them it all seemed oddly familiar.....

.....i had with me my sword to my side and kunais, meds for when i get injured...again.....and just some carry on things....and yet the rain drops where just starting i remembered......back before......that day i left my village because almost everyone was mascaraed.....when i couldn't take the bodies all over the ground......when the tears kept spilling from my eyes and my legs kept walking away......

i stared again at nothing really.........then the small rain drops hit my cheeks....i took my sword and took it out it's case and just looked at the dried blood stains that i haven't washed away yet......how the rain drops hit my sword.....what was i thinking of letting Ryu stay?

Inside was inner anger, sadness, nothingness....everything and nothing all at once....then i remember the screams of my family members.......then the man who had helped me......the strange man called Ryu who also helped me......i reflected and felt those feelings of wanting a real place to call home........then i shook my head..place the sword in it's case and back to my side.......got up from the bench...the rain still light.......and walked on ahead.........will i return? will Ryu follow? Does he understand?

These questions.....the ones of bonds........i knew all along i did not have a answer to yet......but my legs walked on like they had the answer already....and so emotionless.....i walked in the rain.....with the clouds making the world look dark.....and i sighed.....and kept walking........i looked back....and......i forced my legs to stop......and just stood there.......
good as allways animelover

Ryaque
07-05-2009, 05:14 PM
You got me on the edge of my seat and begging for more!!! PART ELEVEN!!!!

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 05:16 PM
thats sad but KEEP GOING!!*screams loudly* go go go go!!!!!

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 05:17 PM
part eleveN part elevEN part eleVEN part elEVEN part eLEVEN part ELEVEN parT ELEVEN paRT ELEVEN pART ELEVEN PART ELEVEN!!!!!

animelover
07-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Part 10:

Several days had passed

Thank you for reading.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 05:29 PM
come on write more!!!the crowd demands it!!

Raiden
07-05-2009, 05:32 PM
come on write more!!!the crowd demands it!!
just chill out plz

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 05:33 PM
ryaque would agree... but fine.

animelover
07-05-2009, 05:41 PM
oops...hope no one saw that....

Ryaque
07-05-2009, 05:43 PM
ryaque would agree... but fine.
I do agree. I want to hear more, but keep in mind sometimes it takes a long time to think of a next part for a story. Just have alittle patience, okay?:mrgreen:

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 05:54 PM
okay okay....:(

vampire Lycan
07-05-2009, 11:29 PM
that is cool^^ hey anime sister, can you read my story please???? http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9325

animelover
07-14-2009, 08:36 AM
I will put up the final chapters soon, so just bare with me

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-14-2009, 08:54 AM
ok!!hurray hurray hurray!!

animelover
07-14-2009, 08:57 AM
Has anyone re-read these? I have lol

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-14-2009, 08:57 AM
uh about a million times lol

animelover
07-14-2009, 09:03 AM
lol, really? Thanks ;)

Raiden
07-14-2009, 09:04 AM
uh about a million times lol
lmao so did i lmao there relly good right

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 10:12 AM
when you writing more???????

animelover
07-14-2009, 10:22 AM
I will put up the final chapters soon, so just bare with me
Lycan

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 10:36 AM
oh:oops: sorry

animelover
07-14-2009, 03:31 PM
Part 11

As I just stood there....the rain pouring at me......i wondered about my path in life....my nindo...how i kept running away from everything and everyone..thinking how i was alone because i needed to be...if i let people in..they get hurt.....if i keep leaving them out....i'm hurt and still go no where....no home, no family...i sighed....

i came back to the bench near the border of this village...and sat down.......and waited....... i again went into a trance-like-state.....i just wanted a home....so badly........it wasn't long before i noticed that the rain was no longer hitting me......

i looked up and saw Ryu...he held an umbrella and was looking foreword.....no real emotion....more like him in deep thought......he said "some times....we just need that escape....a place we feel right in........i am not like you...i have a place to go...i left it..but i can always go back......i still have my what you call family....i don't like them, but i still have those few members that i share blood with.....so....it's your choice....come with me...or be alone...."

i stared at him....in the darkness of this raining night.....i saw him.....staring at emptiness...i felt how hard saying those words were for him.....i knew he could be my new bond......a new home, a new person i could care for and not be hurt......but i was still searching for the other answers.....like the person who killed my family that night so long ago.....the other experiences i still haven't known....i had more things to sort out..and i knew he couldn't help.......he wanted to...i could feel that........but in the end it was me......i am the only person that could make this all right.... So i got up...i looked at him.....and he looked at me......i said

"i know you can help me deal with this problem....but only I, myself...can solve it....." His eyes were sad and angry....and he looked away...and handed me the umbrella...."you'll need this...i don't need to be thinking of your health too..."

I smiled....kissed his cheek....and run off so quickly, when he was going to stop me i was gone....and he stood there looking at the path that was barely noticeable in the darkness and rain.....and smiled....."good luck....." and he walked back into the village....and as i ran i looked back.....i couldn't see him....but i smiled and softly said..."thanks".

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-14-2009, 03:35 PM
:cry: poor u!!

Raiden
07-14-2009, 03:38 PM
Part 11

As I just stood there....the rain pouring at me......i wondered about my path in life....my nindo...how i kept running away from everything and everyone..thinking how i was alone because i needed to be...if i let people in..they get hurt.....if i keep leaving them out....i'm hurt and still go no where....no home, no family...i sighed....

i came back to the bench near the border of this village...and sat down.......and waited....... i again went into a trance-like-state.....i just wanted a home....so badly........it wasn't long before i noticed that the rain was no longer hitting me......

i looked up and saw Ryu...he held an umbrella and was looking foreword.....no real emotion....more like him in deep thought......he said "some times....we just need that escape....a place we feel right in........i am not like you...i have a place to go...i left it..but i can always go back......i still have my what you call family....i don't like them, but i still have those few members that i share blood with.....so....it's your choice....come with me...or be alone...."

i stared at him....in the darkness of this raining night.....i saw him.....staring at emptiness...i felt how hard saying those words were for him.....i knew he could be my new bond......a new home, a new person i could care for and not be hurt......but i was still searching for the other answers.....like the person who killed my family that night so long ago.....the other experiences i still haven't known....i had more things to sort out..and i knew he couldn't help.......he wanted to...i could feel that........but in the end it was me......i am the only person that could make this all right.... So i got up...i looked at him.....and he looked at me......i said

"i know you can help me deal with this problem....but only I, myself...can solve it....." His eyes were sad and angry....and he looked away...and handed me the umbrella...."you'll need this...i don't need to be thinking of your health too..."

I smiled....kissed his cheek....and run off so quickly, when he was going to stop me i was gone....and he stood there looking at the path that was barely noticeable in the darkness and rain.....and smiled....."good luck....." and he walked back into the village....and as i ran i looked back.....i couldn't see him....but i smiled and softly said..."thanks".
:mrgreen:thats good animelover, as all ways;)

animelover
07-14-2009, 03:46 PM
Thanks for reading

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 04:31 PM
that was good^^

animelover
07-14-2009, 04:31 PM
anyone else like it? :(

vampire Lycan
07-14-2009, 04:32 PM
i like

Twistercat78
07-14-2009, 05:25 PM
I love it!:)

Ryaque
07-14-2009, 05:26 PM
Awesome Animelover!!! I give it two thumbs up.I would give it more but I only have two thumbs.

Ryaque
07-23-2009, 12:11 PM
I don't want to seem impatient but are you going to write more soon?

animelover
07-23-2009, 12:13 PM
I don't feel like writing the story anymore really...
I'll try and fit in the last chapter soon

I'm sorry that your waiting

Raiden
07-23-2009, 12:15 PM
do you even know what animelover is going throgh some problems and shes trying to have as much fun as she can, tommorow is going to be a very importent day for her, go to my account and look at all the threads i made, and look for the one called animelover's surgery

Ryaque
07-23-2009, 12:21 PM
I'm sorry Raiden...I didn't realize the surgery was so soon. Sorry Animelover...hope everything goes okay...:(

animelover
07-23-2009, 12:25 PM
No, Raiden STOP THAT

I'm sorry for that.

Ryaque
07-23-2009, 12:34 PM
No I'm sorry for asking when your surgery was so close...I'm really sorry Animelover, and I hope everything goes well. I wish you the best of luck.

animelover
07-23-2009, 12:34 PM
No I'm sorry for asking when your surgery was so close...I'm really sorry Animelover, and I hope everything goes well. I wish you the best of luck.

Thank you but really it's fine.

animelover
08-16-2009, 07:35 AM
Part 12:

I can't do this anymore....

Thats what I said to myself over and over in my head while walking along some other village I had found.........I didn't even care where I was going...It had been weeks of endless walking and thinking and just having nothing....I felt so empty...

I kept thinking about it while I searched for some where to stay for the night. It was early afternoon but I felt like i would hit the ground any moment now...I saw an inn/bar so I walked in, and of course sat in the back like normal so I can see who walked in and such. The place looked old, and the walls were full of wanted posters, reviews, and old weapons that so called famous ninja and swordsmen in this town had given them...

As I sat and drank some tea, I saw this very pale, skinny, dirty, guy walk in with a little girl holding his hand, she wore a red dress and had her hair done up and was smiling happily as she walked with him. He looked like he was going to fall asleep an sec. as he walked up to the bar counter and told him something. The bar owner, was a plump old man who when he saw the girl rushed to see her and hugged her tightly............How sweet I thought....i sipped my tea and then ignored them...I wasn't really in the mood to see a happy little moment while I felt this way......I wanted to just shed these feelings.....to just be a normal villager some where....be with people who care for other's well beings.....and protect them from the stupid low-life thugs who go around looking for fights and such......I was so deep in my thoughts that I hadn't notice that skinny guy walk over here and was sitting right across from me, looking like he understood my thoughts......when I finally snapped out of it and looked at him he smiled and said this

"Ryu sent me" Then he laughed so hard the whole bar was looking over at us.....I looked over to the people and they then went back to their own things.....lately many have been avoiding my path as if I were their death bringer.....the guy said "I'm not surprised they acted like that, you look like you'd just came out from a huge battle in the underworld, and I look like the living dead that followed you here" he let out another laugh.......

I studied him.....he also had dark under eyes, and his clothes are all faded and torn in some places.......I asked....You know Ryu? he said "yep, yep I know all about you too, he didn't really send me, he just said if I ever come across to see you to tell ya he did and see what you'd do!!" He laughed again but this time it wasn't as loud and his eyes were droopy.....I thought.....Ah yes I'm stuck baby sitting again.....

I paid for two rooms, one for me and one for this weird guy.....I thought hmm I might as well go back and see how Ryu doing.........I shrugged and thought.....Time for a change.....I smiled as flopped on my bed and thought whats next?

Sephiroth
08-16-2009, 07:37 AM
anime i cant belive u...
u never told me u had a story its very good

animelover
08-16-2009, 07:39 AM
anime i cant belive u...
u never told me u had a story its very good

Yes I did!! I told you like 10 times!!! *laughs* Good to see you finally read it!!:mrgreen:

Like it???

Raiden
08-16-2009, 07:42 AM
Part 12:

Thats what I said to myself over and over in my head while walking along some other village I had found.........I didn't even care where I was going...It had been weeks of endless walking and thinking and just having nothing....I felt so empty...

I kept thinking about it while I searched for some where to stay for the night. It was early afternoon but I felt like i would hit the ground any moment now...I saw an inn/bar so I walked in, and of course sat in the back like normal so I can see who walked in and such. The place looked old, and the walls were full of wanted posters, reviews, and old weapons that so called famous ninja and swordsmen in this town had given them...

As I sat and drank some tea, I saw this very pale, skinny, dirty, guy walk in with a little girl holding his hand, she wore a red dress and had her hair done up and was smiling happily as she walked with him. He looked like he was going to fall asleep an sec. as he walked up to the bar counter and told him something. The bar owner, was a plump old man who when he saw the girl rushed to see her and hugged her tightly............How sweet I thought....i sipped my tea and then ignored them...I wasn't really in the mood to see a happy little moment while I felt this way......I wanted to just shed these feelings.....to just be a normal villager some where....be with people who care for other's well beings.....and protect them from the stupid low-life thugs who go around looking for fights and such......I was so deep in my thoughts that I hadn't notice that skinny guy walk over here and was sitting right across from me, looking like he understood my thoughts......when I finally snapped out of it and looked at him he smiled and said this

"Ryu sent me" Then he laughed so hard the whole bar was looking over at us.....I looked over to the people and they then went back to their own things.....lately many have been avoiding my path as if I were their death bringer.....the guy said "I'm not surprised they acted like that, you look like you'd just came out from a huge battle in the underworld, and I look like the living dead that followed you here" he let out another laugh.......

I studied him.....he also had dark under eyes, and his clothes are all faded and torn in some places.......I asked....You know Ryu? he said "yep, yep I know all about you too, he didn't really send me, he just said if I ever come across to see you to tell ya he did and see what you'd do!!" He laughed again but this time it wasn't as loud and his eyes were droopy.....I thought.....Ah yes I'm stuck baby sitting again.....

I paid for two rooms, one for me and one for this weird guy.....I thought hmm I might as well go back and see how Ryu doing.........I shrugged and thought.....Time for a change.....I smiled as flopped on my bed and thought whats next?
wow, hmmm, why does the weird guy sound like a zombie lol, hmm this seems like something relly good might happend, i see the girl is seeing whats good for her, hmmm

Sephiroth
08-16-2009, 07:42 AM
yeah i lik eit and no u havent i posted new parts to mine but no one goes there

animelover
08-16-2009, 07:44 AM
yeah i lik eit and no u havent i posted new parts to mine but no one goes there

Well mine either, this thread has been dead for a long time now lol

but a story came to me so I just wrote it down, plz read the 1st parts and so on so you get a better understanding to the story!

and thanks Raiden, the character is gonna go through a lot this story now, and some surprises may be there too

Heero75
08-16-2009, 07:46 AM
it was good :)

animelover
08-16-2009, 07:48 AM
Part 12:

Thank you everyone for reading! :mrgreen:

NaruSakufluff4ever
08-16-2009, 07:58 AM
is this the end?

animelover
08-16-2009, 08:00 AM
is this the end?

No, just a few more parts, It may be bad cuz idk what else to really write so sorry if you don't like it

Uchiha master
08-16-2009, 08:02 AM
I like it

NaruSakufluff4ever
08-16-2009, 08:04 AM
oh, phew, i thought it was the end, then i would be at ur feet begging for more XD

animelover
08-16-2009, 08:27 AM
Part 13

As morning came, I was well rested and sighed happily.....I had finally made up my mind....

As I turned over to see my sword I took it out of it's case and looked at it......it was if the morning light shined on it making it glow....I smiled........I thought back at all the battles that I've been in......the wounds.....the killings.....the blood.....the fear and blood lust....all of it.....I wasn't ashamed though....I looked back with pride....as I again became lost in the memories I didn't hear him walk in...the same dirty guy from before who brought the little girl back home...he was behind me and without thinking a swung my sword to him and he jumped back and fell to the ground..."WHAT IN THE HELL?? Killing me won't help ya you know, geez I was just gonna be funny and scare you" he got back up and stood angrily in front of me....."anyhoots, I just wanted to properly introduce myself"

I don't like being sneaked on, you should know to never do that to a swordsmen....I said

As we talked, I told him about going back to visit Ryu and see whats next for me...I had no idea why I trusted this guy so much...I haven't even asked for his name yet and it felt as if I already knew him.....I thought back and asked him about places and orgs that I've fought or been....he said no to all and just smiled as I kept trying to see where he was from.......I gave up and just asked for his name....he said "my name is Chokichi" he said proudly......I raised my eyebrow at this......"Chokichi"......that means good luck.....this weird guy with dirty clothes....and looking like he hasn't slept or ate in days is supposed to be lucky?? I sighed......nice to meet a friend of Ryu's.......he then went on to tell me how him and Ryu met and such...I listened to half of it.....

Well I'm off on the road again I thought and I packed up my things.....as we both headed down the stairs the bar owner came over to Cho as I called him, and thanked him for the safe return of his granddaughter....Cho smiled and just said "it's fine, I'm happy she's back home" The bar owner gave him some money and a small pouch of tea and healing herbs that he got from the local healer......

I thought well maybe this guy really is lucky.....and if he ever turns out to be lying about Ryu or attacks me...I can always kill him on the spot anyway....I touched the case of my sword that was slanted on my back and smiled......we now headed back down to the old village I was in before........

Cho was happily rambling on about things as he walked beside.......could he even fight? I shook my head at knowing I'd have to protect him if we ran into trouble......why am I always stuck with these guys? I thought......I then looked up to see a cloudy sky.....I smiled....and then suddenly I felt like a fight was going to be near........I looked around and Cho must have known it too because he stopped talking and stood still.......My hand was to my sword......we were still on the boarder of this village......I couldn't see anyone...I didn't sense anyone's presences either......I had a puzzled face as I let go of holding the end of the sword.....I stood straight.....Cho was confused as well.......the wind picked up......and we both turned around and kept walking.....on high alert now....

Raiden
08-16-2009, 08:34 AM
Part 13

As morning came, I was well rested and sighed happily.....I had finally made up my mind....

As I turned over to see my sword I took it out of it's case and looked at it......it was if the morning light shined on it making it glow....I smiled........I thought back at all the battles that I've been in......the wounds.....the killings.....the blood.....the fear and blood lust....all of it.....I wasn't ashamed though....I looked back with pride....as I again became lost in the memories I didn't hear him walk in...the same dirty guy from before who brought the little girl back home...he was behind me and without thinking a swung my sword to him and he jumped back and fell to the ground..."WHAT IN THE HELL?? Killing me won't help ya you know, geez I was just gonna be funny and scare you" he got back up and stood angrily in front of me....."anyhoots, I just wanted to properly introduce myself"

I don't like being sneaked on, you should know to never do that to a swordsmen....I said

As we talked, I told him about going back to visit Ryu and see whats next for me...I had no idea why I trusted this guy so much...I haven't even asked for his name yet and it felt as if I already knew him.....I thought back and asked him about places and orgs that I've fought or been....he said no to all and just smiled as I kept trying to see where he was from.......I gave up and just asked for his name....he said "my name is Chokichi" he said proudly......I raised my eyebrow at this......"Chokichi"......that means good luck.....this weird guy with dirty clothes....and looking like he hasn't slept or ate in days is supposed to be lucky?? I sighed......nice to meet a friend of Ryu's.......he then went on to tell me how him and Ryu met and such...I listened to half of it.....

Well I'm off on the road again I thought and I packed up my things.....as we both headed down the stairs the bar owner came over to Cho as I called him, and thanked him for the safe return of his granddaughter....Cho smiled and just said "it's fine, I'm happy she's back home" The bar owner gave him some money and a small pouch of tea and healing herbs that he got from the local healer......

I thought well maybe this guy really is lucky.....and if he ever turns out to be lying about Ryu or attacks me...I can always kill him on the spot anyway....I touched the case of my sword that was slanted on my back and smiled......we now headed back down to the old village I was in before........

Cho was happily rambling on about things as he walked beside.......could he even fight? I shook my head at knowing I'd have to protect him if we ran into trouble......why am I always stuck with these guys? I thought......I then looked up to see a cloudy sky.....I smiled....and then suddenly I felt like a fight was going to be near........I looked around and Cho must have known it too because he stopped talking and stood still.......My hand was to my sword......we were still on the boarder of this village......I couldn't see anyone...I didn't sense anyone's presences either......I had a puzzled face as I let go of holding the end of the sword.....I stood straight.....Cho was confused as well.......the wind picked up......and we both turned around and kept walking.....on high alert now....
nice one, good as allways, can't weit for part 14

animelover
08-16-2009, 08:39 AM
Well I may end it all today so I'm gonna be busy with these chapters

animelover
08-16-2009, 09:17 AM
Part 14

As we walked, I was again thinking....thats all I really did now was think about it all......my mind was set though....but I couldn't let myself get lost in thought again.....I felt something strange....

I asked Cho then and there...Can you fight and defend yourself? Cho said "Yes, you don't need to worry about me with that....I see we both know that somebody is around here looking for some blood huh?" I nodded my head yes......it was afternoon again and the wind was blowing against us......not good...if someone wore there now we can't even pick up a scent.....Act like you don't know Cho.......he nodded yes......The sky was getting darker......unlike this early morning when it was slightly sunny.....we both walked on.....I didn't see how Cho could fight if he didn't have a weapon but then again he was a friend of Ryu's so you never know.....

Suddenly something snapped to the left of us.....it's human instinct to look to your left when you hear something but thats what makes you get killed in battle if it was a trap....I turned to the right now with my hand getting out my sword, but it was too late....a female ninja came behind me with her kunai and she was about to ram it in my back, my base of my spine in fact....very bad and could paralyze me for life.......I tried turning the other way now as this all was happening in almost less then a min.

No good she was fast and I was going to get it.......unknown to me Cho was already behind her and he had taken out two Tonfas, a nightstick mostly used by the police...it was metal and he smirked and it was around her neck.....her adam's apple was being crushed and her breathing was bad.....but she still stabbed me......him holding her back though made me move just fast enough to avoid her hitting my spine.....

I took out my sword and was about to kill her when Cho spoke..."Don't kill her yet!" I still held my sword to her, her face covered in the black face mask......You want info. on why she attacked or something Cho? he nodded but still held the nightsticks carefully around her neck until she passed out........By the way she attacked I could tell she wasn't a full fledged Konochi yet......she had a long way to go if she was ever going to kill a real fighter.....in most cases she could have released poison and knocked us out and killed us....the wind was in her favor........

She was searched for weapons and tied up to a tree as we both waited for her to awaken again.......I turned to ask Cho a question about his Tofas.......where have you been hiding those? He smirked and said he had a another hiding place for them on his clothes......I looked at him again...he looked weak.....he still was very pale and could fall over from lack of sleep any min......and yet he was so fast and could have killed her......he saw me looking at him and said "I don't like killing people....thats why I don't use weapons like swords or kunais and such.....I'd rather knock them out then kill them.....it's just not my way......."

I understood him.....I used to hate killing people......I still sorta do.....but whats done is done........The unknown Konochi was awake now and very mad.....she didn't struggle for she knew she couldn't escape and was now at the mercy to me and Cho....

We asked why she was attacking us.....she answered "it was my job".....I could have understood if I had a bounty on my head.....or if some thugs wanted payback from a fight or something........but was Cho part of it......he eyed her.......maybe thinking the same as I.........hmmm so he is a fighter after all.......I doubt though he didn't have a good reason for fighting though......he was a good guy......as shown by bringing back the little girl......

We asked more questions but she gave short answers......I then asked if they're any prices on me or Cho's head......she told us....."yes, big ones.." I laughed....she was just another random ninja working for the big bosses of orgs looking for money and revenge.....

We left her there tied up....not before knocking her out again so she couldn't see our trails.......strange little adventure I've gotten myself into.......Cho was again walking by my side and his weapons again hidden......

The wind still picked up and sky heavy and dark.......

animelover
08-16-2009, 09:20 AM
Part 14

As we walked, I was again thinking....thats all I really did now was think about it all......my mind was set though....but I couldn't let myself get lost in thought again.....I felt something strange....

I asked Cho then and there...Can you fight and defend yourself? Cho said "Yes, you don't need to worry about me with that....I see we both know that somebody is around here looking for some blood huh?" I nodded my head yes......it was afternoon again and the wind was blowing against us......not good...if someone wore there now we can't even pick up a scent.....Act like you don't know Cho.......he nodded yes......The sky was getting darker......unlike this early morning when it was slightly sunny.....we both walked on.....I didn't see how Cho could fight if he didn't have a weapon but then again he was a friend of Ryu's so you never know.....

Suddenly something snapped to the left of us.....it's human instinct to look to your left when you hear something but thats what makes you get killed in battle if it was a trap....I turned to the right now with my hand getting out my sword, but it was too late....a female ninja came behind me with her kunai and she was about to ram it in my back, my base of my spine in fact....very bad and could paralyze me for life.......I tried turning the other way now as this all was happening in almost less then a min.

No good she was fast and I was going to get it.......unknown to me Cho was already behind her and he had taken out two Tonfas, a nightstick mostly used by the police...it was metal and he smirked and it was around her neck.....her adam's apple was being crushed and her breathing was bad.....but she still stabbed me......him holding her back though made me move just fast enough to avoid her hitting my spine.....

I took out my sword and was about to kill her when Cho spoke..."Don't kill her yet!" I still held my sword to her, her face covered in the black face mask......You want info. on why she attacked or something Cho? he nodded but still held the nightsticks carefully around her neck until she passed out........By the way she attacked I could tell she wasn't a full fledged Konochi yet......she had a long way to go if she was ever going to kill a real fighter.....in most cases she could have released poison and knocked us out and killed us....the wind was in her favor........

She was searched for weapons and tied up to a tree as we both waited for her to awaken again.......I turned to ask Cho a question about his Tofas.......where have you been hiding those? He smirked and said he had a another hiding place for them on his clothes......I looked at him again...he looked weak.....he still was very pale and could fall over from lack of sleep any min......and yet he was so fast and could have killed her......he saw me looking at him and said "I don't like killing people....thats why I don't use weapons like swords or kunais and such.....I'd rather knock them out then kill them.....it's just not my way......."

I understood him.....I used to hate killing people......I still sorta do.....but whats done is done........The unknown Konochi was awake now and very mad.....she didn't struggle for she knew she couldn't escape and was now at the mercy to me and Cho....

We asked why she was attacking us.....she answered "it was my job".....I could have understood if I had a bounty on my head.....or if some thugs wanted payback from a fight or something........but was Cho part of it......he eyed her.......maybe thinking the same as I.........hmmm so he is a fighter after all.......I doubt though he didn't have a good reason for fighting though......he was a good guy......as shown by bringing back the little girl......

We asked more questions but she gave short answers......I then asked if they're any prices on me or Cho's head......she told us....."yes, big ones.." I laughed....she was just another random ninja working for the big bosses of orgs looking for money and revenge.....

We left her there tied up....not before knocking her out again so she couldn't see our trails.......strange little adventure I've gotten myself into.......Cho was again walking by my side and his weapons again hidden......

Sorry that its so long :oops: :lol:

Raiden
08-16-2009, 09:24 AM
Part 14

hmmm, I see you finding Ryu won't be easy

kakashi uzumaki
08-16-2009, 09:40 AM
nice anime
it took me some time.......but it was worth it
wow if that would have been a real life story.......................

anyways nice job
cant wait for part 15

animelover
08-16-2009, 09:54 AM
nice anime
it took me some time.......but it was worth it
wow if that would have been a real life story.......................

anyways nice job
cant wait for part 15

Glad you liked it kakashi!

and yeah part 15 is gonna be later i guess

cherryflower
08-16-2009, 12:20 PM
It's REALLY GOOD Anime!

animelover
08-16-2009, 02:20 PM
Thanks for reading it!

NaruSakufluff4ever
08-16-2009, 03:51 PM
that was awesome, and its going to be a shame when it ends

TheBlackChidori
08-16-2009, 03:56 PM
I really like this anime. Give me time and I will read more of it.

NaruSakufluff4ever
08-16-2009, 03:57 PM
anime are u writing more?

animelover
08-16-2009, 04:22 PM
anime are u writing more?

I was but I'm going to stop for today, the ending is getting me sorta confused on how to write it...

animelover
08-16-2009, 08:31 PM
Part 15

The fight was still in my head.....had I forgotten it all? My nerves were a little shattered.....the wind was still blowing our way so I breathed it in....my heart slightly more faster then before......I was so close to death.....not even.......so close to losing my skill....I touched my sword....it was all I really had left....I was mad....my eye brows hung low as i let out a small gruff of frustration......Cho looked at me.....his eyes studied me as if he wanted to calm me but had no way how to......he looked away and stayed quiet......that unknown and un-trained female ninja could have gotten me........it made me sick to my stomach.....like some dark hole inside.....have I became soft? Have I forgotten my past already?......My legs kept walking as my mind wanted to stop and think it over......I heard the leaves and branches of the trees sway with the wind and smelled that scent of rain.....we needed a place to stay again until the weather was good......but the rain.....made me think back.....why? Why did I keep having these thoughts? Why did my mind wonder so much these days? Because of what I had choosen?

I shook my head......Cho looked again and spoke "We can't walk in the rain can we?" His voice was strained.....he was getting un-easy......yet he walked with some sort of confidence.....like he was ready for anything next.......this guy who looked so weak looks so strong now......what was happening to me? My mind was rushing over everything.....what have I forgotten?......I thought of Ryu....he was the same as me and yet so much different......

We walked in the rain....it was very heavy at first....my clothes felt so heavy and yet it was nothing compared to some sort of guilt inside.....that weighed down me so much if I let in I could be stopped all together and not make this trip......Cho looked worn out too....the rain was letting up a little as the sky became more brighter.....almost a blinding grayish white......the water seemed to sooth my skin......but the thoughts didn't add up....what the heck was I missing?? I felt so mad I could have swung my sword at the tree branch i passed......a leaf then smacked me in the face......i took it off me with rage bubbling up......but then.......

I let it all go....I let it wash over me like the blood from before....let the water just take it all off......my face lifted.......I looked around me as if I was looking at where I was for the first time.......Cho noticed my change.....yet said nothing.....I felt......like it lifted off.......why do I have to deal with this? I don't need to so why carry this with me?.......

We walked until we finally found the little boarder of the town.....it was late night by now....my legs hurt like the meat on them was pounding......Cho knew where to go so I followed him.....I watched as his small body moved ahead of me......when we got to this little house like place he knocked on the door and the appeared Ryu....he looked much older yet happier then ever......he had his sword to the side.....yet......it looked like it hadn't been used in months......a woman came next to him....belly extended......she smiled hello to us.........Cho looked at me and smirked......I felt.....happy...so happy....for him and for them.....like....he was like me...a wandering soul, and yet here he is now.....

He had the same scarrs and yet......he no longer had that look of danger.....we came in and I talked with them.....something inside me was shining....i smiled so much that my face hurt......why was I like this? I felt somthing like I've never felt before......an inner warmness to knowing......this is a family......a nice home....love could be felt......I almost had given up on these feelings of mine inside.....Cho and Ryu laughed and told stories and his wife smiled and laughed along.....as I watched.....and was happy.....my heart beating along my chest....my face smiling....and tears....warm tears rolled down my cheek.....

The Joker
08-16-2009, 08:32 PM
ive finally found u *laughts* lets go joker girl!!1

cherryflower
08-16-2009, 08:37 PM
Veary good. Was that the end, or was it only the begining? Or somewhere in bettween

assassin
08-16-2009, 08:42 PM
I like it. damn i read alot i just read part 1 through part 15 to get caught up since im reading it for the first time

animelover
08-16-2009, 08:49 PM
Veary good. Was that the end, or was it only the begining? Or somewhere in bettween

Its kinda near the end now lol

animelover
08-16-2009, 08:50 PM
I like it. damn i read alot i just read part 1 through part 15 to get caught up since im reading it for the first time

Thanks for reading it, I'm surprised you really read it all in one day lol :mrgreen:

animelover
08-16-2009, 08:58 PM
Well thats it for tonight, I make this story for you guys, glad to hear you read it, thanks and good night!

cherryflower
08-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Well thats it for tonight, I make this story for you guys, glad to hear you read it, thanks and good night!

YAY FOR ANIME! (for writeing a wonderful story!)

Sephiroth
08-16-2009, 09:15 PM
finally i read them all good job

KIBAFAN321
08-16-2009, 09:26 PM
*claps hands* Wow, anime! I haven't read this in such a long time!

Its great so far! But it did take me awhile to get caught up...

Raiden
08-17-2009, 05:48 AM
Part 15

The fight was still in my head.....had I forgotten it all? My nerves were a little shattered.....the wind was still blowing our way so I breathed it in....my heart slightly more faster then before......I was so close to death.....not even.......so close to losing my skill....I touched my sword....it was all I really had left....I was mad....my eye brows hung low as i let out a small gruff of frustration......Cho looked at me.....his eyes studied me as if he wanted to calm me but had no way how to......he looked away and stayed quiet......that unknown and un-trained female ninja could have gotten me........it made me sick to my stomach.....like some dark hole inside.....have I became soft? Have I forgotten my past already?......My legs kept walking as my mind wanted to stop and think it over......I heard the leaves and branches of the trees sway with the wind and smelled that scent of rain.....we needed a place to stay again until the weather was good......but the rain.....made me think back.....why? Why did I keep having these thoughts? Why did my mind wonder so much these days? Because of what I had choosen?

I shook my head......Cho looked again and spoke "We can't walk in the rain can we?" His voice was strained.....he was getting un-easy......yet he walked with some sort of confidence.....like he was ready for anything next.......this guy who looked so weak looks so strong now......what was happening to me? My mind was rushing over everything.....what have I forgotten?......I thought of Ryu....he was the same as me and yet so much different......

We walked in the rain....it was very heavy at first....my clothes felt so heavy and yet it was nothing compared to some sort of guilt inside.....that weighed down me so much if I let in I could be stopped all together and not make this trip......Cho looked worn out too....the rain was letting up a little as the sky became more brighter.....almost a blinding grayish white......the water seemed to sooth my skin......but the thoughts didn't add up....what the heck was I missing?? I felt so mad I could have swung my sword at the tree branch i passed......a leaf then smacked me in the face......i took it off me with rage bubbling up......but then.......

I let it all go....I let it wash over me like the blood from before....let the water just take it all off......my face lifted.......I looked around me as if I was looking at where I was for the first time.......Cho noticed my change.....yet said nothing.....I felt......like it lifted off.......why do I have to deal with this? I don't need to so why carry this with me?.......

We walked until we finally found the little boarder of the town.....it was late night by now....my legs hurt like the meat on them was pounding......Cho knew where to go so I followed him.....I watched as his small body moved ahead of me......when we got to this little house like place he knocked on the door and the appeared Ryu....he looked much older yet happier then ever......he had his sword to the side.....yet......it looked like it hadn't been used in months......a woman came next to him....belly extended......she smiled hello to us.........Cho looked at me and smirked......I felt.....happy...so happy....for him and for them.....like....he was like me...a wandering soul, and yet here he is now.....

He had the same scarrs and yet......he no longer had that look of danger.....we came in and I talked with them.....something inside me was shining....i smiled so much that my face hurt......why was I like this? I felt somthing like I've never felt before......an inner warmness to knowing......this is a family......a nice home....love could be felt......I almost had given up on these feelings of mine inside.....Cho and Ryu laughed and told stories and his wife smiled and laughed along.....as I watched.....and was happy.....my heart beating along my chest....my face smiling....and tears....warm tears rolled down my cheek.....
good story anime, as allways

animelover
08-17-2009, 08:49 AM
Part 16

3 weeks had passed and now I was near my old village.....where it all started.....I needed to come back here....my heart couldn't help but get faster as I thought back to that night when I was six.......Cho was with me...I thought by now he would have left and gone his own way or at least stayed with Ryu a while but he simply said "I have nothing better to do, why not stay and have another adventure?!"

Just a few miles away was my "home"......I couldn't go there just yet.....I looked down sadly as I walked....Cho wanted to rest up and so we went to bath house....he used the money from the bar owner and we went in....I picked a private bath and just layed back and let the hot water do its work......I closed my eyes.....I thought about that night again....my uncle....who tried protecting other family members......and was sliced from the middle up.....how his blood hit me....it was still warm too....I shook my head not wanting to remember those parts.....I thought about something happier....my mother holding my hand and us laughing as we went walking near some woods to look at nature.....my brother.....I cried as I remembered him.....it felt like my throat was holding back something sad.....my brother who was so nice...I tried copying him in everything he did.......he laughed when I did.....and told me how to be strong......and he held me when I would cry when I fell trying to run after him......that night....he was stabbed in the stomach and the blade went all the way threw him....he must have died slowly....

I kept crying silently.....almost everyone.....was gone from me that night....the only ones left weren't related to me....but when I tried to hold on to them as if they were...it didn't help....and so I ran away from all the horrors....

After a while I wanted to leave the bath so I turned to get out and wouldn't you know it Cho was there next to me...."leaving already?" he lauhed........I yelled at him...good thing I wasn't nude though....he said calm down and that he didn't trust me alone, like I would do something to harm myself any sec. so he came too......if I had my sword with me I would have nicked his face....

He told me his story.....how his family kicked him out...how he could no longer carry the family name......how he was a disgrace...for just some simple things he did as a child.....and yet every once and a while he still stands by the door.....and brings what little money he can to give them even though it gets thrown in his face.....how he sleeps by the door of the house.......how hes like a loyal dog to an owner who no longer wants him........he said

"we all have a story, each and every one of us and sometimes....it may seem like its not a happy ending.....but its in how you make it seem so in your mind; I'm so happy that I can just see their faces and how they're doing...it makes me smile.."

His eyes were watery and he shook his head and looked at me with a serious face....."lay those demons inside to rest, go and see what you find there"......I nodded...he was right...

That next day we would be traveling to my old home.

animelover
08-17-2009, 08:54 AM
Just a few chapters left...

KIBAFAN321
08-17-2009, 09:55 AM
Aww. Thats sad how her brother died. :cry:

Keep it up, animelover!

animelover
08-17-2009, 10:53 AM
Aww. Thats sad how her brother died. :cry:

Keep it up, animelover!

Thanks, and yeah I'm trying to finish these soon

KIBAFAN321
08-17-2009, 10:54 AM
You're going to finish the story? :(

animelover
08-17-2009, 11:01 AM
You're going to finish the story? :(

Well I'm trying to, but to be honest lol its hard!! I was thinking of adding like 6 or 7 more chapters but looking back it wouldn't fit in with the story line so I gave up on that idea and this is whats left, lol I was going to make another person join her but nah....

KIBAFAN321
08-17-2009, 11:01 AM
oh...I see....

Raiden
08-17-2009, 11:45 AM
Part 16

3 weeks had passed and now I was near my old village.....where it all started.....I needed to come back here....my heart couldn't help but get faster as I thought back to that night when I was six.......Cho was with me...I thought by now he would have left and gone his own way or at least stayed with Ryu a while but he simply said "I have nothing better to do, why not stay and have another adventure?!"

Just a few miles away was my "home"......I couldn't go there just yet.....I looked down sadly as I walked....Cho wanted to rest up and so we went to bath house....he used the money from the bar owner and we went in....I picked a private bath and just layed back and let the hot water do its work......I closed my eyes.....I thought about that night again....my uncle....who tried protecting other family members......and was sliced from the middle up.....how his blood hit me....it was still warm too....I shook my head not wanting to remember those parts.....I thought about something happier....my mother holding my hand and us laughing as we went walking near some woods to look at nature.....my brother.....I cried as I remembered him.....it felt like my throat was holding back something sad.....my brother who was so nice...I tried copying him in everything he did.......he laughed when I did.....and told me how to be strong......and he held me when I would cry when I fell trying to run after him......that night....he was stabbed in the stomach and the blade went all the way threw him....he must have died slowly....

I kept crying silently.....almost everyone.....was gone from me that night....the only ones left weren't related to me....but when I tried to hold on to them as if they were...it didn't help....and so I ran away from all the horrors....

After a while I wanted to leave the bath so I turned to get out and wouldn't you know it Cho was there next to me...."leaving already?" he lauhed........I yelled at him...good thing I wasn't nude though....he said calm down and that he didn't trust me alone, like I would do something to harm myself any sec. so he came too......if I had my sword with me I would have nicked his face....

He told me his story.....how his family kicked him out...how he could no longer carry the family name......how he was a disgrace...for just some simple things he did as a child.....and yet every once and a while he still stands by the door.....and brings what little money he can to give them even though it gets thrown in his face.....how he sleeps by the door of the house.......how hes like a loyal dog to an owner who no longer wants him........he said

"we all have a story, each and every one of us and sometimes....it may seem like its not a happy ending.....but its in how you make it seem so in your mind; I'm so happy that I can just see their faces and how they're doing...it makes me smile.."

His eyes were watery and he shook his head and looked at me with a serious face....."lay those demons inside to rest, go and see what you find there"......I nodded...he was right...

That next day we would be traveling to my old home.
why did zeek die:(lol this was sad

animelover
08-17-2009, 12:49 PM
why did zeek die:(lol this was sad

LOL!!!! "Why did Zeek die?" omg I'm telling him that lol that was funny :lol:

Ohako
08-17-2009, 01:36 PM
Hmmm wow this whole story is great Anime-chan. Waiting for the next chapter is like waiting for your favorite manga chapter to come out lol:lol:

animelover
08-21-2009, 08:33 AM
Sorry that I've gotten lazy again.

Amu
08-21-2009, 08:35 AM
You have a talent for writing animelover, its a very good story, I liked how you try and connect all the chapters together. Very nice.

abby750
08-21-2009, 08:47 AM
amazing job animelover :D

animelover
08-21-2009, 08:55 AM
Thank you.

Raiden
08-26-2009, 04:49 AM
You have a talent for writing animelover, its a very good story, I liked how you try and connect all the chapters together. Very nice.
:roll::lol:

animelover
08-30-2009, 09:20 AM
Well better get cracking on some new chapters......

animelover
09-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Part 17:

It was raining....such great weather for what and where I'm about to go....I got
ready.....and could feel a lump in my throat and just holding back the tears.....My finger tips were as cold as ice and my heart hurt.....I was thinking...I know I should do this.....but I really don't want to.....whats the point?? I won't find anything there......Cho was already awake and ready....somehow he too felt some sort of sadness.....must be because he was thinking of his family too....he looked at me....and said "well, todays the day".

I ate very little....my stomach was un-easy.....I took my sword again in my hands.....my hads were shaky.....I looked at the sword.....I took it out of it's case and saw it.....thunder rolled in the skies.....the sword that has seen so many battles.....a friend to me who had protected my life and taken away other's......my face reflected off it....it was strong....and powerful...in the end....if and when it would finally brake....it would brake into a clean shatter........having to be forced to be broken......that when I understood.....a sword and swordsmen had to be one in battle....or else be killed....going back there....is a battle for me and now I must be like my sword, be strong and only brake if I was forced and could no longer go on and yet still fight while breaking....

My heart pounded loudly...and my shaking was still there...and the sadness weighed heavy on my heart...but I would go back....and the feeling of strength came over me...I got up....and walking next to Cho in the rain we headed off to my village....

I knew something was ahead....and I was Ready to face it....nothing could stop me now...

Taker369
09-02-2009, 10:54 AM
wow awsome story great job stands up claps.

Raiden
09-02-2009, 10:58 AM
by animelover
Part 17:

It was raining....such great weather for what and where I'm about to go....I got
ready.....and could feel a lump in my throat and just holding back the tears.....My finger tips were as cold as ice and my heart hurt.....I was thinking...I know I should do this.....but I really don't want to.....whats the point?? I won't find anything there......Cho was already awake and ready....somehow he too felt some sort of sadness.....must be because he was thinking of his family too....he looked at me....and said "well, todays the day".

I ate very little....my stomach was un-easy.....I took my sword again in my hands.....my hads were shaky.....I looked at the sword.....I took it out of it's case and saw it.....thunder rolled in the skies.....the sword that has seen so many battles.....a friend to me who had protected my life and taken away other's......my face reflected off it....it was strong....and powerful...in the end....if and when it would finally brake....it would brake into a clean shatter........having to be forced to be broken......that when I understood.....a sword and swordsmen had to be one in battle....or else be killed....going back there....is a battle for me and now I must be like my sword, be strong and only brake if I was forced and could no longer go on and yet still fight while breaking....

My heart pounded loudly...and my shaking was still there...and the sadness weighed heavy on my heart...but I would go back....and the feeling of strength came over me...I got up....and walking next to Cho in the rain we headed off to my village....

see this is the problem I have with you swordsman/woman, ya think ya can do anything with your sword, then I come out and pull out my Smith & Wesson .44 Magnum and pop ya in the dome, BOOM HEAD SHOT, BOOM HEAD SHOT, I be getting that head shot all the time baby WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!, over I did'nt even have to be close to you to do that!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO XD good story anime, it relly did sound like you were a swordswoman, by the way you spelled hand wrong lol