Senbon Zakura vs Bakusaiga

Flash Step vs Demon Speed

so who wins?

Restraints
Sesshomaru no transforming

Lone Wolf
08-02-2010, 05:54 AM
Please lock this horrible troll thread.

And Kon, get out of the BG your a terrible poster.

Kon
08-02-2010, 05:56 AM
like you made your thread any better :mad:

besides i havent been in BG in along time i used to go in it all the time but then stopped and whent to off-topic

Lone Wolf
08-02-2010, 05:58 AM
Mine thread was meant to be a bait thread, and a power ranking thread to see where SW rank.

Yours is down right terrible with horrible characters from pathetic manga.

Not to mention a completely 1 sided rape in favor of Sesshomaru.

Kon
08-02-2010, 06:03 AM
Mine thread was meant to be a bait thread, and a power ranking thread to see where SW rank.

Yours is down right terrible with horrible characters from pathetic manga.

Not to mention a completely 1 sided rape in favor of Sesshomaru.

1. Manga that Viz distributes and most people on these forums enjoy, so what you said was your opinion.

2. and calling my thread terrible is also your opinion if you dont like it then LEAVE

3. Yes but Byakuya's SenbonZakura makes it so he doesnt even need to move from his spot
also his bankai alters speed and space Ichigo had troubles in it if it wasnt for the Hollow saving him

Lone Wolf
08-02-2010, 06:10 AM
1. Manga that Viz distributes and most people on these forums enjoy, so what you said was your opinion.

2. and calling my thread terrible is also your opinion if you dont like it then LEAVE

3. Yes but Byakuya's SenbonZakura makes it so he doesnt even need to move from his spot
also his bankai alters speed and space Ichigo had troubles in it if it wasnt for the Hollow saving him

1. Lol... God I hope your not serious, I didn't know that the entire forum had such horrible taste in manga.

2. Well terrible troll thread aren't allowed.

3. Dude... Sesshomaru can casually mountain bust, prove that Byakuya's Bankai can withstand mountain busting attacks.

Also prove that Byakuya can get pass Sesshomaru's regeneration.

Kon
08-02-2010, 06:15 AM
1. Lol... God I hope your not serious, I didn't know that the entire forum had such horrible taste in manga.

2. Well terrible troll thread aren't allowed.

3. Dude... Sesshomaru can casually mountain bust, prove that Byakuya's Bankai can withstand mountain busting attacks.

Also prove that Byakuya can get pass Sesshomaru's regeneration.

1. yes Bleach and Inuyasha are very well liked here

2 its not a terrible thread thats your opinion and not once have i insulted you even after all of your insults.

3. true he can and yes I see your point but also Byakuya has even other powers within the Bankai not only another timspace dimension but other hidden powers

Lone Wolf
08-02-2010, 06:23 AM
1. yes Bleach and Inuyasha are very well liked here

2 its not a terrible thread thats your opinion and not once have i insulted you even after all of your insults.

3. true he can and yes I see your point but also Byakuya has even other powers within the Bankai not only another timspace dimension but other hidden powers

Proof that Byakuya can go bankai before he gets blasted to Oblivion.

Also proof that Byakuya has anything that can even hurt Sesshomaru.

Also please use some grammar, its pretty hard just trying to understand what you said.

Kon
08-02-2010, 06:26 AM
Proof that Byakuya can go bankai before he gets blasted to Oblivion.

Also proof that Byakuya has anything that can even hurt Sesshomaru.

Also please use some grammar, its pretty hard just trying to understand what you said.

His SenbonZakura hits in all directions

yes i understand Sesshomaru has the upper hand but still it would be a good fight to see and

Lone Wolf
08-02-2010, 06:28 AM
Thats not proof.

I asked for proof that -

Byakuya can go Bankai before Sesshomaru either loop off his head or mountain bust his ass with Bakasaiga.

Byakuya has something that can even hurt Sesshomaru.

Lol his bankai going in all directions is proof yeah, I can't tell how retarded that post is.

Omg I can throw papers in all direction does that mean i can hurt someone?

Kon
08-02-2010, 06:31 AM
Thats not proof.

I asked for proof that -

Byakuya can go Bankai before Sesshomaru either loop off his head or mountain bust his ass with Bakasaiga.

Byakuya has something that can even hurt Sesshomaru.

Lol his bankai going in all directions is proof yeah, I can't tell how retarded that post is.

Omg I can throw papers in all direction does that mean i can hurt someone?

his SenbonZakura gives him time to use his Bankai

also Sesshomaru's pride to want to face people at thier limits and wait for the enemy to pull out all that they have in order to prove that he is supreme.

Lone Wolf
08-02-2010, 06:34 AM
Like I said lurk more before posting or you'll look retarded.

DUDE READ THE RULES, IT CLEARLY STATES THAT BOTH PARTIES ARE BLOODLUSTED, WHICH MEANS CHARACTER PERSONALITY ISSUES SUCH AS PRIDE AND ARROGANCE DOESN'T KICK IN.

And yet you failed to provide proof.

I'm asking you to proof that Byakuya can do anything before he gets blasted to oblivion.

Also proof that his Bankai can hurt Sesshomaru in any way.

God I'm talking to a brick wall here, why me?... -.-

Kon
08-02-2010, 06:39 AM
Like I said lurk more before posting or you'll look retarded.

DUDE READ THE RULES, IT CLEARLY STATES THAT BOTH PARTIES ARE BLOODLUSTED, WHICH MEANS CHARACTER PERSONALITY ISSUES SUCH AS PRIDE AND ARROGANCE DOESN'T KICK IN.

And yet you failed to provide proof.

I'm asking you to proof that Byakuya can do anything before he gets blasted to oblivion.

Also proof that his Bankai can hurt Sesshomaru in any way.

God I'm talking to a brick wall here, why me?... -.-

ok all i said was who wins and that it would be a great fight we all know and love Sesshomaru's victories so that he may walk away in a cool calm collected and slow manner

and his SenbonZakura would cut Sesshomaru up a little

also its spelled Bakusaiga not Bakasaiga so learn the names.
Im referring to your earlier post so dont talk to me about proper grammer :roll:

Lone Wolf
08-02-2010, 06:43 AM
The rules clearly states that both parties are bloodlusted unless otherwise specified, which you never did in the OP. Read the rules will you?

Yet again you failed to provide proof.

Thats 3 times in a row therefore Sesshomaru rapes this, please lock this.

PS. Ironic isn't it? That you, who can't even use some simple grammar lecture me about spelling a weapons' name wrong which doesn't matter to the slightest.

Kon
08-02-2010, 06:45 AM
The rules clearly states that both parties are bloodlusted unless otherwise specified, which you never did in the OP. Read the rules will you?

Yet again you failed to provide proof.

Thats 3 times in a row therefore Sesshomaru rapes this, please lock this.

PS. Ironic isn't it? That you, who can't even use some simple grammar lecture me about spelling a weapons' name wrong which doesn't matter to the slightest.

i type fast so its typos

The 1st Hokage
08-02-2010, 11:17 AM
I'm just gona lock this rape match. Byakuya is ripped to shreds. Sessh has regen, and Bakusaigi, Sessh's sword could kill in 1 strike.