Me v.s. Jun. An All Out Fight.

Distance: 30m
Rules: Regular Fv rules.
Limit regen to release.

You make the first move.

junchurikioftheleaf
08-01-2010, 05:14 PM
iya this is always such a hassle

*black challenges me to a battle again and demands I go all out once again. I stand their and crack my neck then I reach back and draw my blade from my back and I charge forward and jump at you raiseing my sword like im going to attack and as i reach the peak of my jump, I sonido appearing sliding along the ground behind you and my reiatsu quickly condensing in the blade. I swing it firing a cero slash at you from behind then I sonido appearing directly above you and I charge reiatsu around my hand and fire off a quick bala at your torso while fliping thru the air then I land turning towards you and i drop my sword haveing it impale itself into the ground. I stand up and I place a hand ontop of the handle attaching a reiatsu rope to it and I dissapear appearing mid air right next to you I throw a punch at your face and flip sending a kick upwards towards your torso to launch you into the air. I pull the rope and my sword comes flying from where I left and directly at you aiming to impale thru your gut. I then jump back several feet and pull my sword back by the rope and catch it then spin it around by the rope and say "get ready black, im done playing your an espada now. its time you face my full power."*

XxblackxX
08-01-2010, 05:46 PM
*I draw my zanpaktou as you jump above me and disappear behind me. I turn around as you fire the cero slash, cutting it in half, using my flaming sword. As you fire the bala at me, I slash my sword up quickly at it, causing flaming balls to shoot at it, colliding and destroying it. As you throw your punch at me, I grab your hand quickly, twisting mine and flipping you onto your back. I then throw you to the side, as the zanp flies towards me. I quickly turn around, dropping my zanp, and I catch it with both hand by the blade. I then quickly throw to the side as you pull it back and I grab my zanp*

Come on King. Show me your full power!!!

*I charge at you in full speed, slashing my zanp at you, causing flaming balls to shoot at you. I then sonindo above you, charging a black flaming cero as I charge sp into my throat. I then shoot the Burakkuka Cero at you. As I do this, I let out the SSS wave, causing the molecules in the cero to disrupt and explode. It can also deafen you and cause a distoration.*

That was my "Burakkuka Cero". If the cero touches you, it will cause massive burns and the burns will eat your skin alive. It goes the same for the explosion. Iff you're caught in it, you with surely die.

junchurikioftheleaf
08-01-2010, 06:15 PM
*I draw my zanpaktou as you jump above me and disappear behind me. I turn around as you fire the cero slash, cutting it in half, using my flaming sword. As you fire the bala at me, I slash my sword up quickly at it, causing flaming balls to shoot at it, colliding and destroying it. As you throw your punch at me, I grab your hand quickly, twisting mine and flipping you onto your back. I then throw you to the side, as the zanp flies towards me. I quickly turn around, dropping my zanp, and I catch it with both hand by the blade. I then quickly throw to the side as you pull it back and I grab my zanp*

Come on King. Show me your full power!!!

*I charge at you in full speed, slashing my zanp at you, causing flaming balls to shoot at you. I then sonindo above you, charging a black flaming cero as I charge sp into my throat. I then shoot the Burakkuka Cero at you. As I do this, I let out the SSS wave, causing the molecules in the cero to disrupt and explode. It can also deafen you and cause a distoration.*

That was my "Burakkuka Cero". If the cero touches you, it will cause massive burns and the burns will eat your skin alive. It goes the same for the explosion. Iff you're caught in it, you with surely die.
* you charge at me and slash and I move my zamp useing the spin to deflect the slash and fireballs. you then appear above me and I throw my sword up at you hitting the cero when you fire it and you cause it to explode much to close to you threatening to engulf you in the explosion aswell. the explosion brings my sword flying back down faster then if I pulled it and it embeds into the ground next to me and I grab the handle and a cero dome shoots up around me just in time to stop the explosion and deafening wave. after they have pass i pull my sword up and swing up piercing the cero dome and causing it to dissapate. I look at you and say " was that it? hmph....tell me do you fear my power?" I sonido appearing above you and reach down to grab your shoulder and I quickly flip over you and fling a kick at your gut to send you flying back. I pull the sword throwing it past you and curveing to wrap around you and tie you up in the rope and at the end of the wrapping the sword will flip downwards and impale your gut. I then condence the rope into a thinner sharper form like fishline and pull so that it cuts into you then continue pulling so that it tears deeper and i charge a cero in my free hand then pull even harder so the rope tears you to pieces and my sword flys back behind me and i fire the cero at you attempting to disintegrate you and i say "if you want to get out alive dont think about winning or losing, dont think about the difference in our power, dont even think about what your going to do next thinking takes to much time use your instincts."

XxblackxX
08-01-2010, 06:43 PM
*As your zanp hits the cero I realize what's going to happen. I sonindo farther away. As you send me flying back and you throw your zanp at me, trying to wrap it around me, I grab it again, pulling it foreward with all my strength, attempting to make you fly foreward. As I do this, my flames shoot down the zanpa nd the line, shooting at you in amazing speeds. I spin around many times, your zanp in my hands, I spin then I throw you and your zanp as hard as I can. I then grab my zanp and I focus my flames on it. The flames form a long blade then a scythe as I sonindo underneath you. I slam my zanp into the ground, as a beam of flames captures you, burning you alive and eating your skin away*

I will never fear your power

junchurikioftheleaf
08-01-2010, 07:02 PM
*As your zanp hits the cero I realize what's going to happen. I sonindo farther away. As you send me flying back and you throw your zanp at me, trying to wrap it around me, I grab it again, pulling it foreward with all my strength, attempting to make you fly foreward. As I do this, my flames shoot down the zanpa nd the line, shooting at you in amazing speeds. I spin around many times, your zanp in my hands, I spin then I throw you and your zanp as hard as I can. I then grab my zanp and I focus my flames on it. The flames form a long blade then a scythe as I sonindo underneath you. I slam my zanp into the ground, as a beam of flames captures you, burning you alive and eating your skin away*

I will never fear your power

*you grab my zamp and pull it but that just manages to extend the rope more since its made from my reiatsu it dosent really have a set length as long as I provide the reiatsu for it. you try to send your flames down at me and they are easily put out from the rope haveing to go down my reiatsu they get diluted and turned so cold they burn out from having to cross it. you spin around and try to throw me but i remain where im standing and extend the rope more. I see you sonido and see you appear under me so I jump flipping over you avoiding the coulmn i send a kick at your back to send you into your own flames and I jump back slideing along the ground and decreaseing the length of the rope and i pull my sword back into my hand and stand up and point the blade at you and say." heh so be it" I swing my sword out to the side and release my reiatsu in a burst around me and the ground cracks apart breaking away and flying out away from me as I reach my full unassisted power in base form I say "just one cut and your doomed" then I sonido at you and swing my sword down at you with my reiatsu swirling around the blade violently. I swing it several more times aiming at your torso then your left arm then moveing towards your right shoulder and then your leg. I jump forward flipping over you I swing my sword again aiming for your left shoulder. I spin around your side letting go of my sword extending the rope again as it spins around you I send a kick towards your ribs to break a few of them. I jump flipping over the rope coming behind me and going over you and I send a kick at the back of your head to send you forward then I catch my sword as it would be flying around behind you at this point and I spin around and slash at your back to put a deep wound thru your back to drop you to your knees. I step up to you and place a foot on your back and pull my sword up pulling the rope against you and condenceing it. I attempt to push you forward against the rope and put several cuts into you and then flip my sword around and stab it down at you attempting to pierce thru you. I pull my sword out to the side and jump back several meters and wait to see what happens.*

XxblackxX
08-01-2010, 07:13 PM
My thumbs hurt >.< Damn you jun!!! I'll counter in. Bit.

junchurikioftheleaf
08-01-2010, 07:15 PM
lol ok

XxblackxX
08-03-2010, 06:12 PM
*you grab my zamp and pull it but that just manages to extend the rope more since its made from my reiatsu it dosent really have a set length as long as I provide the reiatsu for it. you try to send your flames down at me and they are easily put out from the rope haveing to go down my reiatsu they get diluted and turned so cold they burn out from having to cross it. you spin around and try to throw me but i remain where im standing and extend the rope more. I see you sonido and see you appear under me so I jump flipping over you avoiding the coulmn i send a kick at your back to send you into your own flames and I jump back slideing along the ground and decreaseing the length of the rope and i pull my sword back into my hand and stand up and point the blade at you and say." heh so be it" I swing my sword out to the side and release my reiatsu in a burst around me and the ground cracks apart breaking away and flying out away from me as I reach my full unassisted power in base form I say "just one cut and your doomed" then I sonido at you and swing my sword down at you with my reiatsu swirling around the blade violently. I swing it several more times aiming at your torso then your left arm then moveing towards your right shoulder and then your leg. I jump forward flipping over you I swing my sword again aiming for your left shoulder. I spin around your side letting go of my sword extending the rope again as it spins around you I send a kick towards your ribs to break a few of them. I jump flipping over the rope coming behind me and going over you and I send a kick at the back of your head to send you forward then I catch my sword as it would be flying around behind you at this point and I spin around and slash at your back to put a deep wound thru your back to drop you to your knees. I step up to you and place a foot on your back and pull my sword up pulling the rope against you and condenceing it. I attempt to push you forward against the rope and put several cuts into you and then flip my sword around and stab it down at you attempting to pierce thru you. I pull my sword out to the side and jump back several meters and wait to see what happens.*
*As you kick me, I hit my flames bu they doo not hurt me, because tthe fire is made up of my own sp. As you aim to cut me, I grab my sword, my flames swirling around it. I then slasjh my sword at yours, blocking it each time you slash at me. As your zanp begiing to spin around me, I take mine, trying to cut the rope, as I surround my zanp with my heated reitsu. As you try to kick me, I grab your foot, before you could touch me, and I throw you to the side, as I sonindo up in time to dodge the ropes. "This is getting quite boring, I might release if it gets worrse." I then have my flames swirl around me, as I release a burst of reitsu, causing the flames to explode as the fly towards you in advance sonindo speed*

XxblackxX
08-03-2010, 06:31 PM
Oh and my Keyboard on my mums laptop hates me >.<

junchurikioftheleaf
08-03-2010, 06:32 PM
*As you kick me, I hit my flames bu they doo not hurt me, because tthe fire is made up of my own sp. As you aim to cut me, I grab my sword, my flames swirling around it. I then slasjh my sword at yours, blocking it each time you slash at me. As your zanp begiing to spin around me, I take mine, trying to cut the rope, as I surround my zanp with my heated reitsu. As you try to kick me, I grab your foot, before you could touch me, and I throw you to the side, as I sonindo up in time to dodge the ropes. "This is getting quite boring, I might release if it gets worrse." I then have my flames swirl around me, as I release a burst of reitsu, causing the flames to explode as the fly towards you in advance sonindo speed*
iya....such a simple move things are so dull these days `:|

*you avoid my attack and start swirling with flames to which I release a burst of reiatsu in a wide area around me that creates a thick wall of ice around me. the layer of ice around me is enhanced with reiatsu making it harder to melt the wall of ice stops your flames and mostly evaporates into the air causing clouds to form and it begins to rain slightly. I yawn and say "is that all you got" then I charge at you and jump towards you swirling reiatsu around my sword it begins condensing into the blade and I unleash a barrage of swings and stabs aiming to put several gashes in you. I swing at your sword hard to knock it to the side and jump rotating with the momentum of the slash to send a kick across your face then finishing the spin and bringing my sword down at you aiming to split thru your right shoulder and go down your torso causing sever internal and external damage and split you inhalf. I charge forward and attempt a shoulder ram to knock you back and I swing my sword up and toss it into the air swinging it by the rope as the reiatsu condenses into the blade I say "forbidden to touch the earth, DANCE! on a bed of spikes!" and I throw the blade at you attempting to pierce thru you into the ground, once the blade goes into the ground the area your standing on erupts with ice spikes attempting to impale you with lethal wounds*

XxblackxX
08-03-2010, 11:31 PM
Can we put the battle on halt? I need to do my rank battle woth Zenon and Ill get back to this.

junchurikioftheleaf
08-04-2010, 10:32 AM
sure why not

Kazumi Saitama
08-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Jun, do you wish to use this battle toward your statistics?

junchurikioftheleaf
08-05-2010, 09:50 PM
Jun, do you wish to use this battle toward your statistics?
sure go ahead