View Full Version : Sasuke CS2 vs Devil Jin

FlyingThunderGod
08-01-2010, 12:28 AM

Distance: 50m

Sasuke when he was fighting Itachi

Miles Edgeworth
08-01-2010, 12:49 AM
I'm pretty sure Jin takes this.

According to the OBD wiki, Devil Jin demolished an entire forest with ease, so I doubt Sasuke can tank that. The OBD wiki also says he's supersonic, because apparently people around Jin's level have easily evaded bullets and rockets, and they might even be referring to Base Jin.

If these are true then chances are Devil Jin takes out CS2 Sasuke pretty easily.

colorles
08-01-2010, 04:42 AM
I'm pretty sure Jin takes this.

According to the OBD wiki, Devil Jin demolished an entire forest with ease, so I doubt Sasuke can tank that. The OBD wiki also says he's supersonic, because apparently people around Jin's level have easily evaded bullets and rockets, and they might even be referring to Base Jin.

If these are true then chances are Devil Jin takes out CS2 Sasuke pretty easily.

well in gameplay tekken characters for the most part are peak human; however yeah some characters have some much higher video/cut scene feats; for instance Paul Pheonix, who in game physics is a high end peak human, crushed a rather larg boulder in a tekken 5 cut scene, a super human feat. Devil Jin's feats are far greater than that, although still pale in comparison to Devil Kazuya. that being said, both CS2 Sasuke and Devil Jin have flight, both have fire, while Sasuke has lightening and Jin has lasers i believe. but yeah Devil Jin did demolish a forest, although i am more familiar with devil Kazuya and the earlier games. speedwise his flight should be supersonic at least. and since Jin's devil persona combined with his own should keep him safe from any genjutsu, Devil Jin should take this. Sasuke's best chance would be Kirin

Akatsuki X
08-01-2010, 05:57 AM
Sasuke probably would'nt have enough time for Kirin.
Unless he can use gen before Jin kills him, then Sasukgay loses.