PDA

View Full Version : Omi,Raimundo,Clay,and Kimiko vs. Aang

NBT
07-31-2010, 12:50 PM
Who wins?

Nyruss
07-31-2010, 01:30 PM
If no Shen Gong Wu: Speedblitz. Probably. Idunno. BUt I do know that they've been destroying robots that >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aang in durability since episode one, so one hit and Aang is dead meat.

If yes Shen Gong Wu: They could casually solo the HST.

NBT
07-31-2010, 01:33 PM
What if he's in the Avatar state?

takuya
07-31-2010, 01:35 PM
Aang got struck by lightning and lived. The robots have been destroyed by simple kicks and punches from Omi, Raimundo, Clay, and Kimiko. Just saying. I don't know who's faster, but I think being able to control all four elements and Avatar State trumps the elements being using individual on a smaller scale by other people.

I don't know who wins if Shen Gong Wu is allowed.

Nyruss
07-31-2010, 01:35 PM
1: He'll die long before he decides to do that.
2: His durability is not increased in the Avatar State so he'd still go down to one hit.

I don't know who wins if Shen Gong Wu is allowed.

If Shen Gong Wu are allowed Aang gets the living crap omniraped out of him from here to Acapulco.

takuya
07-31-2010, 01:41 PM
1. Why do you always make it sound like someone will die before they can get the thought across to do something everytime you debate? I can't prove Aang is faster, but prove to the other team is faster.
2. I didn't say it was, but it might be. He was in the Avatar State a brief moment when he got struck by lightning, and he lived from it. I don't think some spirit water can help heal an internal organ(didn't Aang get hit in the chest or stomach by the lightning?).

I said I didn't know because I haven't watched the show for a long time so I forgot what the Shen Gong Wu do.xD

naruto fan101
07-31-2010, 01:42 PM
he got shot in the middle of his back

takuya
07-31-2010, 01:45 PM
If he got shot there, the lightning should've also went through(not exiting his body yet since Aang also has a scar on one of feet where the lightning came out) his chest if he got hit in the middle of the back.

Nyruss
07-31-2010, 02:07 PM
1. Why do you always make it sound like someone will die before they can get the thought across to do something everytime you debate?

Because that's usually how the fight would go.

He was in the Avatar State a brief moment when he got struck by lightning, and he lived from it. No he didn't. He croaked and Katara brought him back with the magic water of magicalness.

Shika-fiend
07-31-2010, 05:30 PM
With Shen Gong Wu this is a pure stomp.