PDA

View Full Version : Deadliest Warrior 6: Minato vs. Kakashi

Lord Jiraiya
07-30-2010, 11:58 PM
Rules: both ninja can only use the jutsu & weapons listed below & both ninja fight using the fighting style in the manga, no bloodlust, battle ground is the leaf village during the time of Minato's reign as fourth hokage. Battle ground is set up as it was during that time. Both characters can only use a jutsu as many times as they can in the manga.

Minato Jutsu:
Rasengan
Flying Thunder God
Space-Time Barrier
Summoning Jutsu (Toads)
ninja bag with 50 Marked Kunai

Kakashi Jutsu:
Shadow Clone
Lightning Blade
Kamui
Rasengan
Ninja bag with 20 Kunai & 30 Makibishi

DarkvoidDweller
07-25-2011, 12:45 PM
This is with out a doubt a win for Minato, Yes Kakashi is strong and amazing but Minato is just plainly stronger and his flying tunder god jutsu would put Kakashi to shame

Lone_Espada
07-25-2011, 12:48 PM
FTG, GG.
Kakashi can't dodge a Rasengan to the face.

Midnight789
07-25-2011, 12:49 PM
based off this site.. it seems like no one can beat Minato just because of his flying god tech...

i mean that technique is amazing but its not like a person can not dodge the attack when he pops out..

this site basically says Minato greatest hokage or kage level ninja only based on his Flying God Tech.. which can be dodge.. but only by a few ninjas.. Kakashi included

Phoenix Wright
07-25-2011, 12:59 PM
It can be dodged(though I don't see how if it's an attack coming from behind), but it doesn't exhaust him at all, he doesn't need to attack, the thing is he can countless times teleport between the kunai at will. The opponent attacks him, he's gone, wait wth just happened? Oh it's too late to find out where he just went, because he had teleported, behind me, and now I have a kunai lodged in my brain.

DarkvoidDweller
07-25-2011, 02:10 PM
It can be dodged(though I don't see how if it's an attack coming from behind), but it doesn't exhaust him at all, he doesn't need to attack, the thing is he can countless times teleport between the kunai at will. The opponent attacks him, he's gone, wait wth just happened? Oh it's too late to find out where he just went, because he had teleported, behind me, and now I have a kunai lodged in my brain.

One love the last part, Two i think your right he could do it almost endlessly and we are not saying its undodgable (which isn't a word) but we are saying the enemy ninja would get tired after a while of trying to dodge the attacks from the Flying Thunder God.

J-Sun Tasogare
07-25-2011, 06:13 PM
The only Ninja that can beat him are ones that are very fast, or people who have Susanoo, and still it's debatable. The only way Kakashi wins is via Kamui before Minato can teleport, and since Minato doesn't have knowledge on it, I don't see him teleporting away.

Lord Jiraiya
07-25-2011, 07:19 PM
The only Ninja that can beat him are ones that are very fast, or people who have Susanoo, and still it's debatable. The only way Kakashi wins is via Kamui before Minato can teleport, and since Minato doesn't have knowledge on it, I don't see him teleporting away.

Minato didn't have knowledge of Madara's space/time jutsu and still teleported away while getting sucked up. So I can see him Teleporting to avoid Kakashi's space/time jutsu.

Phoenix Wright
07-25-2011, 07:24 PM
One love the last part, Two i think your right he could do it almost endlessly and we are not saying its undodgable (which isn't a word) but we are saying the enemy ninja would get tired after a while of trying to dodge the attacks from the Flying Thunder God. Yeah, and he doesn't really need to attack because when the opponent wastes time attacking him over and over they'll just get more exhausted while he can butt in any time and rasengan them to death or whatever his choice.

That's sort of what he does is teleport and be fast, never stay in the same place, and Kakashi still has to activate his MS, then focus on Minato. He'll have been long gone, Kakashi won't get time to use Kamui against an opponent like Minato.

The 1st Hokage
07-25-2011, 09:09 PM
Gamambunta. That is all. I love how the debate almost instantly went into the debate on whether or not there is a defense against FTG. But what if the teleporting is happening outside of Kakashi's range? Lightning Blade or Rasengan aren't going to reach 100 meters away. Kamui isn't gonna happen if Minato doesn't stay still, which he won't. Minato teleports around and then uses Summoning jutsu and Kakashi is squashed by Gamabunta. Simple as that.

But if Minato wants to bring it to close range, he teleports circles around Kakashi (In a random order of course. Don't need Kakashi catching on and sending anyone to another dimension now do we?) and then when Kakashi isn't expecting it, Rasengan in the back of the head.

Kuromaki
07-25-2011, 09:48 PM
Kakashi won't use Kamui without blood lust or desperation, unless he decides to use it knowing how powerful Minato is, but he wouldn't get a chance anyway, Minato is too fast. He'd be teleporting too much for Kakashi to actually aim his Kamui, and on the off chance he does, Minato teleports again, boom Kakashi just wasted chakra and he's vulnerable to getting a facial Rasengan.

king kakashi
08-03-2011, 07:03 AM
there is a limit to how many times minato can use the thunder god tech so if minato is attacking via thunder god tech and kakashi is dodging anyway he can minato will run out of chakra before kakashi

any summon can be kamiued away (or at least thier head can)
by the way kakashi has shown the skill to focus on and kamiu a speeding nail and rocket headed for choji he can hit minato if he teleports behind him and misses the rasengan

[Shikamaru]
08-03-2011, 01:30 PM
Gamabunta.

Kakashi cannot counter boss summons and Minato porting behind him.

Kamui Gamabunta? Rasengan to the face directly afterwards.

Midnight789
08-03-2011, 02:29 PM
;5385736']Gamabunta.

Kakashi cannot counter boss summons and Minato porting behind him.

Kamui Gamabunta? Rasengan to the face directly afterwards.

that would not happen.. Kakashi does not fight like that.. at all.... but the end result would be Minato as the victor.. i just think u have the battle totally wrong.. based on what u say Kakashi would do

[Shikamaru]
08-03-2011, 02:37 PM
that would not happen.. Kakashi does not fight like that.. at all.... but the end result would be Minato as the victor.. i just think u have the battle totally wrong.. based on what u say Kakashi would do
I don't see him countering Gamabunta any other way.

Since he has no other Ninjutsu capable of killing him.

Midnight789
08-03-2011, 03:28 PM
;5386033']I don't see him countering Gamabunta any other way.

Since he has no other Ninjutsu capable of killing him.

he may not counter it but he sure can dodge his attack... and why cant he Kamui it away.. he has shown to kamui larger sized targets

Equinox
08-03-2011, 04:20 PM
he may not counter it but he sure can dodge his attack... and why cant he Kamui it away.. he has shown to kamui larger sized targets
Dodging Gamabunta?

Not sure that's possible. As Gamabunta is one of the most agile fast boss summons in the manga. Aside from the fact he's exuberantly larger than Kakashi.

He can Kamui him. But that would mean he'd be wide open for a kill strike by Minato.

Hence he cannot counter.

Uchiha Sora
08-03-2011, 04:35 PM
I think Kakashi may be able to take this. At first I thought Minato, but if Kakashi KNOWS how FGT works, he'd get away from the kunai.. And if Minato threw some at him, he would completely move out of the way. He could also kamui any kunai minato throws at him, and eventually kamui Minato's head,

I don't see why Kakashi needs to counter gamabunta if he can just kamui Minato and the match will be over o_O

[Shikamaru]
08-03-2011, 04:49 PM
I think Kakashi may be able to take this. At first I thought Minato, but if Kakashi KNOWS how FGT works, he'd get away from the kunai.. And if Minato threw some at him, he would completely move out of the way. He could also kamui any kunai minato throws at him, and eventually kamui Minato's head,

I don't see why Kakashi needs to counter gamabunta if he can just kamui Minato and the match will be over o_O
Difficult seeing as Minato can instantaneously blink from Kunai to Kunai.

Never heard of Kakashi starting with Kamui in character. Simply being he never has, and never will.

Uchiha Sora
08-03-2011, 05:16 PM
;5386617']Difficult seeing as Minato can instantaneously blink from Kunai to Kunai.

Never heard of Kakashi starting with Kamui in character. Simply being he never has, and never will.

Kamui is seemingly instant as well.Seeing as it warped away point blank susano'o arrows

I thought he would. He knows how dangeous Minato is, and if he's smart he SHOULD realize that Kamui is his only hope.

[Shikamaru]
08-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Kamui is seemingly instant as well.Seeing as it warped away point blank susano'o arrows

I thought he would. He knows how dangeous Minato is, and if he's smart he SHOULD realize that Kamui is his only hope.
Really? Kakashi doesn't need to move his head band, and activate it? By which Minato has already launched dozens of tagged Kunais.

That were launched directly at him.

It's not instant considering the arrows aren't instant, meaning he had time to prep the Kamui.

Uchiha Sora
08-03-2011, 08:04 PM
;5387334']Really? Kakashi doesn't need to move his head band, and activate it? By which Minato has already launched dozens of tagged Kunais.

That were launched directly at him.

It's not instant considering the arrows aren't instant, meaning he had time to prep the Kamui.

Ah, I forgot he actually has to lift his headband, etc. But Kakashi isn't incapable of dodging kunai, or moving away from the group of kunai spread out on the floor

the missile speeding after choji wasn't.

Midnight789
08-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Dodging Gamabunta?

Not sure that's possible. As Gamabunta is one of the most agile fast boss summons in the manga. Aside from the fact he's exuberantly larger than Kakashi.

He can Kamui him. But that would mean he'd be wide open for a kill strike by Minato.

Hence he cannot counter.

pain dodged all that frogs attacks.. why cant Kakashi dodge it too.. he dodge must of Pains attacks

[Shikamaru]
08-04-2011, 02:02 PM
pain dodged all that frogs attacks.. why cant Kakashi dodge it too.. he dodge must of Pains attacks
I don't recall him dodging the attacks, I recall the frogs finally finishing the dog off, and eventually attempting to destroy Deva Path.

And then he ST'd them, fracturing their entire skeletal structure and repeling them hundreds of meters away.

I don't see Kakashi evading water balls and his blade, while evading seemingly the fastest ninja to ever live. Aside from current Naruto, his son.

Uchiha Sora
08-04-2011, 02:47 PM
;5390274']

I don't see Kakashi evading water balls and his blade, while evading seemingly the fastest ninja to ever live. Aside from current Naruto, his son.
How hard is it to dodge a few kunai...? Or move away from the place the kunai are spread?

king kakashi
08-04-2011, 03:51 PM
it takes a second to summon gumbata while minato is summoning kakashi can kamiu him

MinatoXNaruto
08-04-2011, 07:11 PM

XD that made my day

[Shikamaru]
08-04-2011, 09:29 PM
it takes a second to summon gumbata while minato is summoning kakashi can kamiu him
I just stated Minato doesn't start with the summon.

While Kakashi preps Kamui Minato can simply disperse Kunai across the battlefield.

Blinking before he releases Kamui shouldn't be an issue.

Mind you they are in character, so even if Minato started with Gamabunta, Kakashi wouldn't start with Kamui.

The common consensus is quite simple. Minato is faster than Kakashi, pressuring him into an area where he has a tagged kunai behind Kakashi isn't very difficult.

Uchiha Sora
08-04-2011, 09:36 PM
;5392186']I just stated Minato doesn't start with the summon.

While Kakashi preps Kamui Minato can simply disperse Kunai across the battlefield.

Mind you they are in character, so even if Minato started with Gamabunta, Kakashi wouldn't start with Kamui.

The common consensus is quite simple. Minato is faster than Kakashi, pressuring him into an area where he has a tagged kunai behind Kakashi isn't very difficult.

As I said before, he would start with Kamui, knowing that its his only way to take him out. He knows how FTG works, so he'll COMPLETELY move out of the way when kunai come near him. Its really not that hard to fight him if you have knowledge on FTG, and have a haxx move like kamui.

Minato won't be spreading kunai across the whole battle field in one shot.

king kakashi
08-04-2011, 09:38 PM
;5392186']I just stated Minato doesn't start with the summon.

have you seen the prep time on kamiu
if not let me time this for you
kakashi lifts head band=.5 seconds
closes eye and activates ms= 1 second
alright minato has a total of 1.5 seconds to spread kunai
how many do you think that is

in reality kakashi dosen't need kamiu right off the back
minato has no knowledge of it but kakashi knows about minato space time ninjutsu
all he has to do is stop minato from spreading them around(knock them back with other kunai cut them with the chidori whatever)
then let minato get one past him and because minato does not know about kamiu and kakashi will know were he is gonna move
kakashi can just kamiu him away

Uchiha Sora
08-04-2011, 09:40 PM
have you seen the prep time on kamiu
if not let me time this for you
kakashi lifts head band=.5 seconds
closes eye and activates ms= 1 second
alright minato has a total of 1.5 seconds to spread kunai
how many do you think that is

Actually there isn't anything stopping kakashi from activating MS while he lifts his head band. Since his Sharingan is always active and all

king kakashi
08-04-2011, 09:49 PM
Actually there isn't anything stopping kakashi from activating MS while he lifts his head band. Since his Sharingan is always active and all
alright then 1 second till it's active

Lord Jiraiya
08-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Why does Minato need to spend or throw any kunai? The battle ground is set up as it was during Minato's reign as hokage and Minato had Kunai everywhere.

Uchiha Sora
08-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Why does Minato need to spend or throw any kunai? The battle ground is set up as it was during Minato's reign as hokage and Minato had Kunai everywhere.

The location needs to be a little more specific, since it could be anywhere in the leaf village. Some places will give Kakashi a better chance of winning.

TheBlackChidori
08-05-2011, 09:57 PM
I really think Minato dodging Raikage's max speed while managing to plant a seal on KB, proves that Kakashi is nowhere near his level of speed.

Kakashi has a small window where Kamui is an option, but Minato can literally teleport a fraction of an inch away from him with a Rasengan ready. Remember that Kakashi couldn't land a single hit on Madara after watching others try it, but Minato did it without ever seeing the technique.

king kakashi
08-05-2011, 10:51 PM
minato tricked madara to hit him

plus kakashi knows minato is limited to teleportation via kunia outside of his kunia minato has no real speed feats

SageMegastar
08-06-2011, 03:03 AM
Minato's flying thunder god technique doesn't have limits and as far as I know he doesn't require a kunai to do move at extreme speed.He only uses the kunai to be sure of going where he wants to.He can move so quickly that he can't see a thing where he is going and his vision is totally blurred,that's why he uses this specific kunai.He has more experience than kakashi sensei and wow he is one of my favourite characters.He has so much experience that like the 2nd hokage he can touch the ground with his finger to detect all enemies whether hidden or not hidden.He created rasengan by watching the tailed beast bomb and even injure madara in would have been less than one minute causing madara to flee away.(Madara knew he couldn't win)

Kakashi has lesser experience and the only chance he has is that minato was his team leader.Kamui requires time to be effective and tires kakashi.Sharingan isn't that good to be able to counter lightning speed moves.Kamui doesn't instantly sucks the enemy away,it takes 2-3 seconds.The proof is that if it was instant it would have suck deidara or the rocket instantly.Minato also know kakashi's moves as kakashi was of his team.Minato can also cast the death reaper seal which can seal anything not as powerful as kyuubi and he can also summon gamabunta who of course will not affected by kamui.Gamabunta is the king of toads and has also a lot of experience.

I am sorry for my bad english.

Kuromaki
08-06-2011, 08:09 PM
there is a limit to how many times minato can use the thunder god tech so if minato is attacking via thunder god tech and kakashi is dodging anyway he can minato will run out of chakra before kakashi

any summon can be kamiued away (or at least thier head can)
by the way kakashi has shown the skill to focus on and kamiu a speeding nail and rocket headed for choji he can hit minato if he teleports behind him and misses the rasengan
Possibly but that won't be a hindrance in this fight at all, Minato used Hiraishin multiple times and killed a bunch of ninja in the Kakashi Gaiden without breaking a sweat.

Minato is too fast for Kakashi and depending on where the seals are he could attack from any angle. How does Kakashi dodge a warp rasengan when even Madara failed to react to it?

Funny how you say there's limits to Hiraishin when you neglect to mention the limits to Kamui, Kakashi used just one on the Susanoo arrows and he was about to fall over after.

king kakashi
08-06-2011, 09:20 PM
Possibly but that won't be a hindrance in this fight at all, Minato used Hiraishin multiple times and killed a bunch of ninja in the Kakashi Gaiden without breaking a sweat.

Minato is too fast for Kakashi and depending on where the seals are he could attack from any angle. How does Kakashi dodge a warp rasengan when even Madara failed to react to it?

Funny how you say there's limits to Hiraishin when you neglect to mention the limits to Kamui, Kakashi used just one on the Susanoo arrows and he was about to fall over after.
true but i never stated that kakashi would be spamming kamiu
i said he would use it once or twice

Lord Jiraiya
08-06-2011, 09:51 PM
Couldn't Minato warp Kakashi 10 miles in the sky using Space-time barrier and Kakashi dies from free falling to earth?

king kakashi
08-06-2011, 10:35 PM
1000 jutsus and you don't think 1 could stop him from free falling

Lord Jiraiya
08-07-2011, 08:08 AM

Did you not read the rules of this thread? The deadiest Warrior threads only allows the ninja to use the jutsu list on the OP.

king kakashi
08-07-2011, 08:18 PM
then he can just avoid or kamiu the seal

Kuromaki
08-13-2011, 07:19 PM
true but i never stated that kakashi would be spamming kamiu
i said he would use it once or twice
Which would still screw him over. He stumbled when he used it once against arrows, and that one moment is all Minato needs.
All hype with no base, we can't assume what the rest of those Jutsu are.
then he can just avoid or kamiu the seal
Waste of a kamui,