PDA

View Full Version : makoto vs zeek lighting vs dimond lighting vs light two lighting masters go at it

Makoto Cifer
07-30-2010, 04:19 PM
weather:windy,night time
distance:300 yards

i am roaming huceo mundo, watching moon catching some r and r before something big is going happen. then suddenly my pesquisa pick up an usual and familiar reiastu. i quickly soindo to where i sensed to the reiatsu. i end up at the roof top of los noches. then suddenly i spot an unusal black figure in the distance. as i spot the figure i focus my reiastu around my pupils and iris within my eyes. asi do so my eyes glow a deep orange. then i use wolf sense(this technique allows me to sync up with my animal insticnts, hightening all of my senses and it also allows me to sense atttacks within a 30 meters radius and it also gives me 360 line of sight.) i shift my vision towards the black figure. i quickly zoom in and my eyes widen with anxziety. i see that it is zeek. i know i must show him my how strong i really am. i quickly conceal my reiastu and begin to attack.

asi conceal my reiatsu i snap my fingers, as i do that 4 dimond pikes rise from the ground at soindo speed one aimed for your head one aimed for your heart and the other aimed for your feet. unknowningly 2 of them stike you upward towrds your feet. going strait through them severing a vein in both feet, makeing you bleed perfusely. then the other tow rise from the ground imedetly after the other intial two. both of them stike your heart and head killing you instantly.

i then use my reiatsu to rise upward in front of the moon. as i do that my release a large amount of my reiatsu around my entire body. as i do that my body starts to glow light a bright white light. as that ahppen i place both of my hand together to form an arc shape, as i do that a dense moon ray shines down upon me. then my hands start to spark with a special white lighting. then a massive white cero forms in my hands "full moon cero" i say in a deep wolf like voice. then as i say that the cero grows so large it covers a large portion of my body. then as that ahppen i fire the cero down upon you at great speed and power.(this cero is much wider than a gran ray and it gives a more distructive force as well) when the cero makes contact with your body it explodes on contact burnong your body to ashes with a matter of seconds. then a large portion of los noches castle is envelpoe in a white lighting that will paralize your nervous system if it ever toucjes you.

Zeek Uchiha
07-30-2010, 08:01 PM
So your saying the spikes just pop up under me?

Makoto Cifer
07-31-2010, 04:47 PM
So your saying the spikes just pop up under me?
yes basically.

Zeek Uchiha
08-01-2010, 09:41 AM
As I am walking around Loc Noches roof I stand there and wonder how did I get there as that happens something has to be going on so I then make sp come around my whole body and the area around me I then sense something coming from the ground so I immediately shunpo in the air. As I see that a few spikes try to come at me I then just grasp my zanpaktou and lightning comes around my body and as the spikes come my lightning blocks them and destroys them but also sense the spikes are filled with your reitsu my lightning can sense where your sp is even if u conceal it. I then notice it is you Makoto then I notice you are in the air and I see that you are charging a cero. as I notice it getting bigger I then use Hadou 90 Black Coffin to come around you surrounding you and your cero. And as the spears come around you they will impale you and also if hit your cero will explode from the inside killing you instantly I then use Bakudo 31 triple peircing beak to come around the Hadou 90 mixed with my rietsu and will shock the box from the outside also another thing that you might get killed by. And then to end it I use my very own Hadou 89: Triple Lightning Explosion I make three lightning bolts from my fingers and I fire them off and I make them form into a large Cero size lightning bolt and as they hit the box making a huge explosion with all the reitsu and lightning form together making a large explosion way bigger then a gran rey cero.

Makoto Cifer
08-01-2010, 03:08 PM
As I am walking around Loc Noches roof I stand there and wonder how did I get there as that happens something has to be going on so I then make sp come around my whole body and the area around me I then sense something coming from the ground so I immediately shunpo in the air. As I see that a few spikes try to come at me I then just grasp my zanpaktou and lightning comes around my body and as the spikes come my lightning blocks them and destroys them but also sense the spikes are filled with your reitsu my lightning can sense where your sp is even if u conceal it. I then notice it is you Makoto then I notice you are in the air and I see that you are charging a cero. as I notice it getting bigger I then use Hadou 90 Black Coffin to come around you surrounding you and your cero. And as the spears come around you they will impale you and also if hit your cero will explode from the inside killing you instantly I then use Bakudo 31 triple peircing beak to come around the Hadou 90 mixed with my rietsu and will shock the box from the outside also another thing that you might get killed by. And then to end it I use my very own Hadou 89: Triple Lightning Explosion I make three lightning bolts from my fingers and I fire them off and I make them form into a large Cero size lightning bolt and as they hit the box making a huge explosion with all the reitsu and lightning form together making a large explosion way bigger then a gran rey cero.
when i am chargeing my cero my eyes glow orange and my wolf sense is activated on instinct. i then focus my vision on your location, when i do that my eyes pick up your reiatsu getting ready to cast a powerful kido. mean while i quickly use "cry of the white wolf" a small tear of blood comes down my eyes. imedetly my cero breaks back down into reishi and is absorbed back into my body. when that happen i focus all of my reiastu around my body, as i do so a dense membrane of dimond envelopes my body. then as haod 90 comes around me, i use my reiastu to create a shelid around my membrane. so when your spears come at me they are parryed by my dimond. then use your other kido comes around hado 90 i focus my reiatsu around my body once more when i do that i create a dense coffin of dimond. sheliding me from the lighting. then i use my wolf senses hightend hearing to make an asumption about your next move. hwen your lighting bolts come at me i focus my reiatsu around my coffin, sebsequently i create a orb of reiatsu. so when the explsion happens i am completly shielded. then as the smoke clears i appear unharmed as my shelid of reiastu and coffin shatter by own doing. i then conceal my reiatsu as im in the smoke, i then quickly snap my finger. when i do that several dimond spikes appear in several numerous places surrounding you. i then focus my reiatsu, wheni do that i seperate the dimond, makeing hundreds of dimond shards. when i do that i focus my reiatsu on each individual shard. i then envelope each one is a special red lighting that will explode on contact. i then send every single dimond shard towrd you at soindo speed like bullets, as i do that they collide causeing a enormous explsiuon of flame and lighting burning you to ashes when a matter of seconds. then as they come at you i scatter my reiatsu around your location, when i do that i use "cry of the white wolf" a small tear of blood runs down my cheek. when that the entire area that you are in is envelpoed in a spcial white fire that will disollve and burn any cellular matter that isnt like its self. it will alsodrain you of any reiatsu. if you use kido it will be absored, if you use lighting it will be absored and burned.