Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
07-30-2010, 11:36 AM
rofl,did he chicken out?

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 02:52 PM
i dunno..

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 04:10 PM
No, as I said yesterday I would be on when I can.
ok then what are your terms

Hally
07-30-2010, 04:26 PM
4th release who the hell is using 4th release??? There is 1st and 2nd and a final ability in 2nd called aspect of death mode. No 3rd and 4th releases thats hax

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 04:27 PM
Godmodding Godmodding is when you control the other characters actions. The less of it you do the better. How would you like it if someone forced your character to misread an attack and say a sword went through your torso? Exactly, you wouldn't. Godmodding is not only unrealistic, it's not fair to the other player, and it can cost you the match. Doing it can put you at a serious disadvantage when it comes down to the final judgment. It is also when you force your attacks to land instead of letting your opponent decide if they hit or not. Godmodding also includes time manipulation, which means you can launch an attack before your opponent launches theirs, which means they have to go back in time to dodge it before re-launching their original attack, only now their original attack won't work because of how they blocked your attack. It also includes Invincibility where no attacks every hurt you, or Immortality where you can't die not matter what, or Dimension hopping where you can go into another dimension to escape and your opponent cannot attack you while you are there.

go here: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=god%20modding (http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=god%20modding)

Forcing attacks to land:

I fire a cero at my enemy's head. - acceptable

I fire a cero and hit my enemy's head - not acceptable

I fire a cero and attempt to hit my enemy in the head - acceptable

I fire a cero and it hits my enemy in the head - not acceptable

Be descriptive. Don't just "dodge" an attack automatically; explain how you did it

Use complete words, sentences, and punctuation. No Txt talk.,

Seperate your turn in to paragraphs after 5-7 sentences. And only a total of 28 sentences (4 paragraphs) are allowed per turn.

You cannot use the made up "4th release" that some of you use.

Also if your enemy asks you to clarify what you did in your last turn you must attempt to do so.
1. ok

2. i never just dodge anyways lol

3. fine but im only useing correct punctuation ect in the move

4. ok then

5. 4th release? imma geussin you mean the aspect mode its not really a release its just like a final ability that maxes your person or is some big attack but fine mine dosent do much anyways

6. easy

ok so who goes first

Hally
07-30-2010, 04:32 PM
that is not a release its an ability or final trump card move. Basically your going full power in 2nd release.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-30-2010, 04:36 PM
that is not a release its an ability or final trump card move. Basically your going full power in 2nd release.

Than why don't just call it Second Release? Why name it a completely separate thing?

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 04:37 PM
Don't care who goes first
ok your terms you go first

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 05:04 PM
I lay in the sand with my hands behind my head staring up into the black sky of Hueco Mundo. "Just another boring day in this baren desert," I sigh. I start to nod of when I notice a new spirtual pressure enter the area. "Hmm.... it seems kind of low for someone wandering around this part of the Hollow Realm," I think, "But hey, whatever I was bored anyways."

I lazily get up and search for the incoming presence. I spot something coming towards me from the east about 5 Kilometers away. I can't quite make out what it is, so I stick my left hand in my pocket and start walking in that direction. My right hand goes up to my mouth to stiffle a yawn.
* I walk along the sand aimlessly dragging my sword through the sand making funny designs as i stroll. I sense a reiatsu in the distance and increase my pace towards it seeing a faint image on the horizon.*

Hally
07-30-2010, 05:16 PM
Than why don't just call it Second Release? Why name it a completely separate thing?

Cause it sounds cool you used your aspect of death as a power. O.o Aspect Mode just sounds epic

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 05:24 PM
"The spiritual pressure I sense doesn't feel like anyone I know," I think as I walk closer, "But that would make sense considering I killed everyone I know." I notice he has started coming closer to me, so I speed up and then stop when we are about 100 yards away from each other.

I hold my right arm out towards the incoming attacker and start to charge energy. Red light gathers in the palm of my hand. "Cero," I lazily announce before firing the crimson red beam attack out towards the incoming energy.
*I look up seeing the being in question 100 yards away and it gathers a cero and fires it at me. I quickly jump using my reiatsu to boost me high into the air avoiding the cero and I fly towards you raising my sword, reiatsu sparks around it and condenses into the blade then I swing it firing a cero slash at you.*

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 06:06 PM
I anticipated that my enemy would easily avoid my Cero from that distance, So I wasn't surpised when he jumped in the air to escape the attack. "Hmm....that is an intersting Cero," I think as energy gathers around his blade and then he slashes it towards me.

I put my right arm up in the air and The begin charging red energy in my palm as the cero comes towards me. The energy then flows out towards my fingers. When his attack gets 3 yards away I release the energy. "Cero Wave!" I command. Unlike an normal cero that fires foward, this cero fires out to the sides from the central point in my palm. Thus it creates a cylinder of energy that puts three feet of thickness in front of me and has a radius of ten feet. Every section of the it has the full power of a Cero backing it up.

His Cero hits mine and the energy clashes into each other. Once I feel his attack's energy wearing down I stop pouring energy into my sheild. "Sorry, but that is not going to work on me," I say as I take my right hand and clench it into a fist and then pull the arm up towards my chest and then backwards. A energy forms around my hand at it glows with a red tint. I thurst my arm forward and back three times successively. Each time it sends a small but super fast ball of red energy (Bala) out towards the the enemy. * My opponent creates a sort of shield from a cero and I smile as i was hoping this would be interesting. My attack is blocked and my opponent sends three bala flying at me. I see them come and already being airborne i move to the side avoiding the first, I quickly release a burst of reiatsu propelling me up over the second and I swing my sword into the last one sliceing it inhalf the energy making the bala is pulled into my sword absorbed by its ability sever. I then continue towards my opponent with the energy i absorbed condensing inside my blade i zoom towards you and raise my sword then sonido appearing sliding along the ground behind you, I swing my sword releaseing a smaller but more condenced and sharper cero slash at your back. I jump back flipping into the air and point my sword at you and my reiatsu swirls around it condensing inward my blade turns a light blue color and I wait for your move.*

note(s): my zanpaktou's main ability is called sever it works by generateing a special field around the blade, this field when touched by reiatsu based moves (attacks,shields,reiatsu fields in general,etc) in a sense magnetises the reiatsu to my blade. this draws the reiatsu in passed the field which activates the second part which strips the special effects of the reiatsu and turns it to basic reiatsu by passing thru the field the reiatsu has no special characteristics then it condenses in my blade and is converted to my reiatsu by the reiatsu that is courseing thru my sword. it has a variation known as sever nagate but that will be explained when used

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 06:51 PM
"Quick little guy aren't you?" I comment as I watch my opponent dodge my speedy bala. But something strange happens to the last Bala I fired. "Well that is interesting," I think as I see him slash his sword into my bala and it disapears.

Seconds later I feel his energy building up and then suddenly appear behind me. I turn my head to the side and use my periphreal vision to watch him draging his sword along the ground and the release another cero from his sword. I quickly rotate my hips and pivot to the left and the Cero passes right behind me. I can feel the strength of the attack and see the large gash that it leaves in the sand.

"I guess I should test that out," I think as I quickly take my right hand and clench it into a fist and then pull the arm up towards my chest and then backwards. The red energy forms around my fist and I swing my arm around and fire off a Bala directly at his sword. I jerk my arm back and the quickly fire two more Bala, the first at his toes and then the second at his head.

*my opponent dodges my cero slash and aims another bala at my sword, i easily slash it away this time it dosent get absorbed and i see my opponent fire two more bala aimed at two spots with a large gap in between. I move forward and flatten out and propell myself with a burst of reiatsu passing above the first bala then under the second and come right at you. I flip over and land slideing on the ground towards you then I jump high above you passing over you, I flip upside down and turn around facing you and swing my sword firing a larger blue cero slash at you that if it hits will leave a big cut on you and explode attempting to blast you away with several burns. I flip over and land on the ground and say "You seem a bit confused? Are you possibly wondering about my sword here?" I smirk and jump back putting a good 10 feet between us and enter my attack stance waiting.*

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 07:27 PM
How can you simply slash away my first Bala? In your description of your swords abilities you stated that any enemy Reitsu that was touching your swords "field" was absorbed into it.
__________________________________________________ __________

My opponent is able to evade my attacks and he comes charging towards me. He does some fancy movements, but it is obvious they are just a deception in order to get me off gaurd for his real attack. I keep a close account of his Spiritual Pressure and the moment part of it seperates from the main portion I make my move.

First I judge the distcance and make calculations based on the angle and the speed the enemy's Spirit Energy is going in. Then I sonido backwards 12 feet and hold my arm out with my palm facing out and charge red energy in my hand. My opponent drops down in front of me and starts to say something, not noticing I have moved already.

"Sorry what was that?" I comment before releasing the Cero aimed at the back of his skull.
simple my sword has a limit to what it can hold because i charged it with my reiatsu it has no room to hold anymore after all it wouldent be fair to have unlimited storage i could easily just stand their and block any energy attack no matter how big see how unbalanced that would be

*My opponent evades my attack and begins charging a cero which makes it easier to track his movements by senseing his reaitsu, I land and he moves behind me and I quickly spin slashing my sword upward hitting the cero cutting it inhalf and hoping the length reaches him the cero gets pulled inside my sword and i jump back to talk. "That's not a very nice thing to do ya know?" I pull my sword back and place a hand on the blade which turns a bright yellow and I jump back into the air and swing my sword firing off a bright yellow cero slash at you and shout. "DAYBREAK!" this cero slash is extremely hot and if it hits the spot your hit in will be burned to ash.*

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 08:23 PM
If you Sword has a limit on what it can absord, but you slashed the bala and it disapeared, then where did the energy of the Bala go?

Oh, by the way I got behind you before you landed since a Sonido is far faster than regular movement, but we'll let that slide this time.
__________________________________________________ ____________

My opponent does a quick spin and somehow is able to slash my Cero in two. "Hmm....It seems that sword of his has some power over spirit energy attacks," I discern. With my Cero now split into two directions and the enemy in the safety of the middle he jumps back to a safe distance.

I notice his Spritual Pressure building again as he touches his sword. I pull back my arm a bit and change the flow of my Spiritual pressure and thrust it forward again. This time he fires a bright yellow colored Cero at me. But I am prepared and my Spiritual Pressure flows through the fingertips of my Right hand and then Releases.

"Wave Cero!" I shout as the crimson red energy flow out in front of my forming a shield. His attack cashes into my defense. I didn't have time to brace myself, so his attack sends me sliding back in the sand about 20 meters. But my defensive Cero holds steady and protects me from the blast. Once I sense the energy die down from his attack I disperse my shield.

I flex my fingers and then curl them into a fist. A Bright orange energy gathers around it and then I pull my arm back and quickly thrust it forward again. "Bala Burst!" I say as the Orange Bala flies at my opponent's chest.

Bala Burst: This bala will fly forward and at 25 meters it will explode and fire five more Balas forward. These new Bala's are in the form of a diamond with one at the center and the other four 1.5 feet away from it.
well i can explain that to obviously its been shown in the anime that its possible to stop attacks like those the energy usually just dissapates after its been stopped altho in my case when my sword is filled the field is still in effect so the energy is turned to basic energy but is unable to be absorbed so it just floats away and adds to the reishi in the air

*My opponent again utilizes this cero shield to stop my attack then fires this new bala at me and senseing the build up of it's energy, I swing my sword when you fire the bala releaseing a grey slash forwards it hits the bala moveing to its center and the bala slows down and collapses inwards as I say. "sever nagate!" then i jump back and jump into the air incase it has any added effects as the slash dissapears into the air along with any traces of your bala i say. "Well this has been fun but, I'm afraid its time we dispense with this warm up." I generate my reiatsu around me and a rope forms tying around the handle of my sword. I drop it and hold the rope swinging it lightly back and forth resembling a clock pendulum and say. "Tell me, can you follow it's movements with your eyes?"

I make a quick tug on the rope and the blade flys upwards into the air and i flick my wrist and it spins around flying down at you aimed directly for your head but, I make a slight barely noticable movement with my wrist and it twirls around and drops when it gets close now aimed for your heart. Once that attack is made i pull on the rope and my sword comes back and I swing it around in a circle by the rope.*

note(s): sever nagate the variation of sever it tweaks the field and fires it like a cero slash the field has no physical mass and easily passes thru everything except energy attacks where it stops at the center and begins to draw in all the energy of the attack focusing it at the empty area in the center of the field after the attack has run out of energy the field dissapates into the air leaving the energy to scatter in cases of extreme moves like massive ceros the field has a chance to overload and not be able to absorb the entire attack altho still trying to this causes a reiatsu explosion thats generally very big and rather deadly i am unable to detonate it at will

note two: due to my swords size and the weight added from the size even tho in the owners hands a zanpaktou no matter what size feels light as a feather the weight is still their meaning since i carry it around all the time my body has adjusted to haveing the extra weight when not holding it or utilizeing this ranged fighting style im able to move alot easier increaseing my speed 5 times

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 09:06 PM
What do you mean by basic energy?
__________________________________________________ ___________

My opponent fires a grey energy out of his sword that runs into my Bala's and seems to dissapate them. "So it seems he can use his sword's ability as a projectile as well," I think examining the attack. Strangely a long rope appears out of the end of the enemies sword. He grabs it and drops his sword and then wobbles the dangling sword underneath him before he hurls the blade at me.

I watch the blade zooming at me headed for my head, but then it changes course and goes towards my heart. As soon as it gets close to me I swing my arm across my body hitting the sword on the side of the blade and batting it away. The enemy pulls his sword back to him and swirls it around.

"Was that supposed to do something?" I ask. I stick my arm out and Red light gathers in the palm of my hand. "Cero," I say as I fire off the attack. I feed energy into it for three seconds before cutting it off and clenching my hand into a fist and firing off two balas after it. The first along the center and the second higher up.
same i said before basic reiatsu energy no special characteristics

*i see you fire this cero and sense the two balas comeing after it. I easily jump upwards avoiding the cero and bala and the spin of my sword hits the second bala absorbing it then i say. "youll find out what it does soon enough." I make a step forward and disappear with a sonido my sword stays in exactly the same spot it was in due to me holding it by the rope and I leave an afterimage makeing it look like I'm still standing their. I appear infront of you crouching on the ground I quickly jump upwards attempting to knee you in the face. I then clear your body and make a tug on the rope bringing the sword flying down towards you and I flip over you and then go to land on your back. I jump forward pulling the sword faster and attempting to push you forward into it were it will cut thru your side then i turn around and jump over the blade as it still flys towards me.

I charge at you and feint a strike at your face then sonido leaveing an afterimage as i appear behind you. The afterimage blocks your view and does the attack as I tug on the rope bringing the sword thru the after image at you while at the same time, I jump forward appearing above you I clench my fist and fire a bala at your head attempting to give you a concussion. I then flip thru the air and land some distance away from you and pull my sword back then I throw it again this time attempting to wrap you up in the rope, if you get wrapped up the sword will spin down and impale into your gut then I will condence the rope into a smaller form like fishline and pull it until your torn to pieces. I then pull my sword back to me and spin it around*

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 09:24 PM
Unless you can give an example of "Basic Reiatsu Energy" there is no such thing.

How do you jump up? You were already in the air from your last turn.

Ohh and Red = Godmodding. You can't jumping off my back and attmepting to push me forward unless you were already on my back. And you can't be on my back, you can only attampt to be on my back.

Once you attempt to touch your opponent with a physical attack your turn ends because your opponent must decide whether or not the attack hits him.
basic reiatsu energy would be reishi
people easily use their reiatsu to go upwards

theirs more then one way to word an attempt i said i go to jump on your back not i jump on yur back and who said that i didnt see that anywhere who says you cant dodge more then one attack people dont just make one attack then stop in the show/manga i can easily provide a counter for that i didnt see it mentioned anywhere that you only get one physical attack then your done not even the WS is one physical attack then your move is over correct

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 09:40 PM
Reiatsu and reishi are two different things.

People can use Reishi to go upwards, but you said you jumped up, not flew up.

It doesn't matter what you said, it matters what you implied with your actions. As I stated You can't be jumping off my back and then be attempting to push me forward unless you were already on my back. And you can't be on my back, you can only attempt to be on my back.

The show/manga is not an RP. The rules for fighting are different because it is two people writing against each other, not one person writing everything.

And no you can't counter it, because the only way to counter it would be with time manipulation. Which is godmodding. ha i find that funny because iv easily done more then one attack in battles that have been judged and didnt get called gm on it and reiatsu and reishi are both spirit particles reishi is naturally occureing like nature energy in naruto and i go to be on your back of you move thats the same as dodgeing my attempt to push you and instead i just move forward and no it wouldent be time manipulation it would be moving with the flow of time things dont happen instantly while your just standing their like you said its two people writing against eachother one person does this the other person does that they have the same slots of time i throw my sword at you and appear above you fireing a bala you dodge around my sword then notice me and jump back avoiding the bala its simple

Hally
07-30-2010, 09:53 PM
*sigh* this is why I went with Kaz system Jun there is nothing wrong with your ability. KT started a system and it failed. Why well you remeber. Kaz is more leniant and thats why I dont have a problem with her system. He countered your move and then attacked. I dont see anything wrong with Juns move. He 1st countered the cero. Then he attacks. So how is it time manipulation. If he had of made his attacks before you shot your cero then yes that is time manipulation. He did attempt yes there are otherways of wording it. Jun you are getting better with the attempts and such I am impressed

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 09:53 PM
Good for you. The judges were wrong.

Reishi is Particles. Reiatsu is energy. 2 different things.

No that would be time manipulation because I would have to go back in time before you pushed off my back.

And please use periods, it is hard as hell to decipher what you are saying when you don't use them.
it becomes the same its free floating basic spiritual energy no your not getting it my entire move occupys one time slot you have that same time slot to react to the moves and then another to make your own and i dont have to your perfectly capable of reading things without periods like i do

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 10:00 PM
Particals are not the same as energy. Energy is the state that particles are in. Energy cannot become particles.

No I don't have the same time slot to react. I have the time slot after your move to react. That is what you don't understand.

I'm capable, but you are just being lazy and making yourself seem less intellegent by not using periods.
how the HELL are you supposed to react AFTER my move thats time manipulation in and of itself how are you going to react to me slashing you after iv slashed you :lol:

Hally
07-30-2010, 10:02 PM
Burn......

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 10:05 PM
Because you can't Slash me. That would be Godmodding via Auto-hit. You can only attempt to slash me. And then I react to that attempt. Seriously, this is not that hard to understand.
ok how are you going to react AFTER the attempt if someone swings a sword at you your going to do what AFTER they have swung at you nothing youd be dead youll be cut open and bleeding

Yori
07-30-2010, 10:06 PM
"Seeing my opponent I ATTEMPT to slash him." -- Correct
"Seeing my opponent I sonido up to him and slash him in the chest" -- Wrong

All you gotta do is add attempt and everything is ok.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 10:07 PM
"Seeing my opponent I ATTEMPT to slash him." -- Correct
"Seeing my opponent I sonido up to him and slash him in the chest" -- Wrong

All you gotta do is add attempt and everything is ok.
read my moves i did add that :lol:

XxblackxX
07-30-2010, 10:10 PM
Um you can OBVIOUSLY sonindo/ shunpo foreward before he is able to get on your back. Unless someone established this, I'm pretty sure you're able to do that.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 10:11 PM
Not really.

After they have swung there sword I would either bring my sword up to block, or move out of the way.

1 person moves, then the other person moves.
Why is that so hard for you to understand?
whats so hard for you to understand! they already would have swung youd be reacting to late

XxblackxX
07-30-2010, 10:11 PM
And I may have been a bit too late.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 10:15 PM
You would have to go back in time and negate the rest of his turn in order to do that. Which is godmodding.

No you'd be reacting to the swing. Seriously, get out of the tiny little backwards box you are in.
you just contradicted yourself! :lol:
first you said they do their moves in this time slot then you react in the next AFTER they made their attacks now you said youd be reacting to their attack which would be the SAME time slot because it would both be happening at the SAME time

Hally
07-30-2010, 10:16 PM
*face palm.* KT you are ruining a perfectly good fight. I see no one here needs disqualification for any major gm. Continue with the fight. You guys both have nice moves. I read over the fight and say continue.

XxblackxX
07-30-2010, 10:17 PM
*Epic FACEPALM* NO IT'S NOT

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 10:19 PM
Not at all. You just can't seem to comprehend what I am saying.

Person A: I swing my sword towards my opponent's Head.

Person B: I lift my sword up to block his sword from hitting me.

Person a attacked, person B reacted.
yea that would happen at the SAME time slot the move and reaction are happening at the same time not in different time slots

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 10:22 PM
No, they are happening in 2 different time slots.
HOW?! explain how you can react to something happening HERE when your reacting HERE

also can somebody help me with what rymes with decaying my friend is writeing a song

Hally
07-30-2010, 10:23 PM
KT should just not be in fv. OMG ppl. Really.

So this aparently is gm

*I aim a fist toward my opponets face attempting to break their nose. I follow up with another punch to his stomach attempting to hit him in the stomach to cause interal damage to his organs with my strength. Next I jump back a few feet spin around to gain momentum and swing my leg toward my opponents head attempting to hit him and send him flying into a pillar*

HOW IS THIS GM??????

XxblackxX
07-30-2010, 10:25 PM
Let he thread die.

Hally
07-30-2010, 10:25 PM
The point is he cant counter your move jun. I can so you bassically win then since hes to afraid to counter

Auto win for Jun. Hally has made her judgement
No I am actually serious. He does not have the skill to keep up with your speed.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 10:26 PM
The point is he cant counter your move jun. I can so you bassically win then since hes to afraid to counter

Auto win for Jun. Hally has made her judgement
No I am actually serious. He does not have the skill to keep up with your speed.
i can live with that

Hally
07-30-2010, 10:31 PM
Alright Jun beat KT due to...KT not getting what fv is and cant counter Juns move. I told dark if he doesnt respond it must mean he cant counter so he loses. Lolz he finally is taking our figh seriously now. YUSSSS

junchurikioftheleaf
07-30-2010, 10:32 PM
It is called REACTING. Use a dictionary buddy.

I never said that was Godmod. That is not what he did during his move. He attempted to Jump off of my back. But in order to jump off my back he would have to be on my back in the first place. And being on my back would be an Auto-hit which is godmod.

No, I can't counter a godmod unless I godmod. No one can.

Your Judgement is irrellevant if you don't understand what godmodding is.
which i attempted to get on your back you could easily stop that little area by stopping me from doing that

Hally
07-30-2010, 10:34 PM
Yea I have only been fvsing forever now and am considered a very strong fighter because I am an idiot who knows nothing about gm and am the biggest gmer on the planet* sarcasm and lets the thread die in its grave*