PDA

View Full Version : Mojo Jojo vs Eggman

DSPR7
07-29-2010, 02:17 PM
In this battle of fail filled evil geniuses, who will triumph!? Deranged egg shaped man with a vendetta against a blue talking hedgehog, or psychotic ape with a blood feud against three girls with oversized heads that he actually helped create?

They can both basically fight with any robot they've ever built. Mojo cannot use any Chemical X or the Rowdyruff Boys, Eggman does not get Shadow or anything like that.

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
07-29-2010, 04:55 PM
In this battle of fail filled evil geniuses, who will triumph!? Deranged egg shaped man with a vendetta against a blue talking hedgehog, or psychotic ape with a blood feud against three girls with oversized heads that he actually helped create?

They can both basically fight with any robot they've ever built. Mojo cannot use any Chemical X or the Rowdyruff Boys, Eggman does not get Shadow or anything like that.
Eggman stomps. He has about 2x more robots than Mojo Jojo. And his robots (Eggman) were built to fight a hedgehog that can run faster than any other vehicle on land. So, I think they can fight robots that move about 4 mph. And they also have more firepower, and better armor plating.

Akatsuki X
07-29-2010, 09:50 PM
Mojo Jojo is a far superior villan.

But in terms of who has better robots, Eggman's curbstomp Mojo's who's only feats are getting decimated by the PP Girls.

Vivi
07-30-2010, 03:15 AM
Mojo Jojo is a far superior villan.

But in terms of who has better robots, Eggman's curbstomp Mojo's who's only feats are getting decimated by the PP Girls.

Mojo is majorly influenced by CIS as a side note.
Always tricked by the Girls.

"Why don't you tell us how your New Invention works?"
And Mojo is stupid and tells them it cannot be destroyed unless this or that.

But I agree with Egghead.

DSPR7
07-30-2010, 08:04 AM
Eggman stomps. He has about 2x more robots than Mojo Jojo. And his robots (Eggman) were built to fight a hedgehog that can run faster than any other vehicle on land. So, I think they can fight robots that move about 4 mph. And they also have more firepower, and better armor plating.

You do know the girls are far faster than Sonic, right? As in, faster than the speed of light. In fact, the girls are more durable, faster, stronger, have more powers, and could quite honestly destroy the Sonicverse. Outside of the slim possibility of Super Sonic/Shadow, they really don't have much that would even phase them. :/ In one episode, the girls swam in the sun. In another, (as in, most) they took down a giant monster that was raping the city. Apart from cartoonish inconsistency and the whole "power of the day" crap, the PPG are high end threats.

Lol at Eggman with more firepower.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L31ilLYGq1g
And that's just from one episode. And not even from any of his robots. :/

I'm still not on anyone's side, but don't underestimate Mojo.

Akatsuki X
07-30-2010, 01:27 PM
The PP girls couldn't stop Sonicverse.

Chaos crystals.

I'm pretty sure they can't fight with time frozen.

DSPR7
07-31-2010, 07:49 AM
The PP girls couldn't stop Sonicverse.

Chaos crystals.

I'm pretty sure they can't fight with time frozen.

No, but they can speedblitz before anyone can even use them. :/ And then there's the fact that very little the Sonic characters can do would even hurt them. They swam in the sun. They beat down city level threats daily. They face intergalactic issues every time the step out of the city.

Besides, doesn't the time thing have a limit? Last I checked it only goes for so long. By the time they even figure out how to hurt the PPG, it has worn off and they all get horribly raped at FTL speeds.

But this is not the debate. Stay on topic or make your own thread about this.