PDA

View Full Version : Aaroniero Arruruerie vs Kakuzu

Miles Edgeworth
07-28-2010, 04:20 PM
Who wins?

NagatoGod_of_Pain
07-28-2010, 05:03 PM
I don't think the 9th Espada's power in the HTC. It's pure white, the exact opposite of dark. His other power is to eat other Hollows and none are with him in this situation. He can eat his opponent to steal his powers, but I'm pretty sure Kakuzu isn't going to let a huge blob get near him. I would say elemental spam kills the 9th, while Iron Skin protects any other physical attack.

deidara330
07-28-2010, 07:32 PM
Couldn't Aaroniero just blitz Kakuzu? In his first appearance in the manga he showed an impressive speed feat, and continues to show good speed feats throughout his encounter with Rukia despite having been in sunlight at one point. If he blitzes, he could take out all of Kakuzu's hearts before Kakuzu could react. Of course, Aaroniero wouldn't know, and Kakuzu could get a surprise hit in, but I don't think it's anything Aaroniero can't tank, and once his hearts are out Aaroniero can just blitz them one by one until they're all gone.

tanduhman
07-28-2010, 07:46 PM
iron skin pretty much tanks it all..
wind heart can fly..
wind+ fire combo+ hundreds of threads is enough said IMO

Nyruss
07-28-2010, 07:48 PM
#9 has the absorbed abilities of a Shinigami, so he should have access to Kido, meaning iron skin won't be nothin.

Either way, he autowins for being a more interesting and better character.