PDA

View Full Version : Shin The Quincy VS. Ninja Vanish The Aprentice

shinmarubountyhunter
07-28-2010, 02:20 PM
Battle Type: Timed; limit 5 turns
Battle Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5YJfPBqPNE&feature=avmsc2 It's a kind of a played out song though

Shinmaruhttp://fc05.deviantart.com/fs43/f/2009/074/e/b/RL__Archer_by_tooaya.jpg

Vs

Ninja Vanishhttp://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp325/JoySakura/Archer/archer117.jpg

NinjaVanish
07-28-2010, 03:13 PM
I decide to make the first move against Shinmaru. I fire off multiple arrows from my bow and keep a constant watch on his movements. Before I see whether or not my arrows have hit, knowing that won't likely have effected him, I jump back a few feet and ready myself for his oncoming attack.

shinmarubountyhunter
07-28-2010, 07:37 PM
I decide to make the first move against Shinmaru. I fire off multiple arrows from my bow and keep a constant watch on his movements. Before I see whether or not my arrows have hit, knowing that won't likely have effected him, I jump back a few feet and ready myself for his oncoming attack.
You could fire a few more arrows, like in the hundreads or early thousands. By the way, you shouldn't say it won't have affected me, even if it won't XDD. You should add some story to your move, I think WS might of made you stiff. Don't be afraid to put more attacks in your counter, the limit is 2 though.

Do you have an FV name I could call you by?
-----------------
As a rouge Quincy, I have many talents. I think about it and if I were to die, nobody could carry on my legacy. So I find an apprentice that I can train and show all of my abilities to carry on my legacy. I take him to a field to train and I take a defensive stance while my aprentice attacks. I notice him shoot a couple arrows at me and I take a deep breath and laugh. For, such a weak attack could not injure me. I take my seele schneider out of my bag and I put my finger through the hole on the end(Sounds kinky XDDD). I then twirl it around on it's end, moving so fast it easily obliterates the weak attack.

I quickly go on the offensive side God Stepping (A quincy's version of the flash step) above my opponent and shooting a rocket sized arrow with a seele schneider hidden inside of it down at the opponent. I then take two seele schneiders out of a pouch from my bag and hold it in a defensive stance in the air, waiting for my opponent to make an attack that's worth my while.
---------------------
Remember, you could add a special effect to your arrows. My effect is that they freeze on contact.

NinjaVanish
07-28-2010, 07:55 PM
You could fire a few more arrows, like in the hundreads or early thousands. By the way, you shouldn't say it won't have affected me, even if it won't XDD. You should add some story to your move, I think WS might of made you stiff. Don't be afraid to put more attacks in your counter, the limit is 2 though.

Do you have an FV name I could call you by?
-----------------
As a rouge Quincy, I have many talents. I think about it and if I were to die, nobody could carry on my legacy. So I find an apprentice that I can train and show all of my abilities to carry on my legacy. I take him to a field to train and I take a defensive stance while my aprentice attacks. I notice him shoot a couple arrows at me and I take a deep breath and laugh. For, such a weak attack could not injure me. I take my seele schneider out of my bag and I put my finger through the hole on the end(Sounds kinky XDDD). I then twirl it around on it's end, moving so fast it easily obliterates the weak attack.

I quickly go on the offensive side God Stepping (A quincy's version of the flash step) above my opponent and shooting a rocket sized arrow with a seele schneider hidden inside of it down at the opponent. I then take two seele schneiders out of a pouch from my bag and hold it in a defensive stance in the air, waiting for my opponent to make an attack that's worth my while.
---------------------
Remember, you could add a special effect to your arrows. My effect is that they freeze on contact.
I think you're right. WS has made me a little stiff. I'll put more mmph into it then. haha. And before I really started hammering out arrows and such, I just wanted to see how you'd react to that. If that had effected you then you probably wouldn't be strong enough to consider my teacher now could you? lol You could call me Vanish.
---------------------
I see him using Seele Schneider to block my attacks easily. I laugh, though only on the inside, because I was just testing to see his reaction. He seems a little cocky to me. Then he vanishes and I instinctively look behind me then straight up. I see a huge arrow coming down on me. I fire as big a shot as I can at I can (at least as big as I can go before your shot hits), pull out a silver tube, aim it at you and say: "Tilt the goblet to the west - Emerald Grail!" as fast as I can and send a huge blast toward you. Then I pull out two Seele Schneiders out and go into a defensive stance as well.
---------------------
I know I can add effects to my arrows, but for now I'm choosing not to show what they are.

shinmarubountyhunter
07-28-2010, 08:06 PM
I think you're right. WS has made me a little stiff. I'll put more mmph into it then. haha. And before I really started hammering out arrows and such, I just wanted to see how you'd react to that. If that had effected you then you probably wouldn't be strong enough to consider my teacher now could you? lol You could call me Vanish.
---------------------
I see him using Seele Schneider to block my attacks easily. I laugh, though only on the inside, because I was just testing to see his reaction. He seems a little cocky to me. Then he vanishes and I instinctively look behind me then straight up. I see a huge blast coming down on me and I God Step out of the way. I fire off a thousand arrows in his direction. Once I finish firing I don't wait to see the outcome and I pull out two Seele Schneiders of my own and go into a defensive stance.
---------------------
I know I can add effects to my arrows, but for now I'm choosing not to show what they are.
God stepping away is GM do your move again.

shinmarubountyhunter
07-28-2010, 08:19 PM
Make it lengthy too.

NinjaVanish
07-28-2010, 08:27 PM
God stepping away is GM do your move again.
Edited. I didn't realize that was considered GM cause God Step isn't exactly out of a quincy's ability. You're right though, cause if that was the case I could do that every time I countered. My bad.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-28-2010, 08:28 PM
oh hey is this that movie about the sourcecceror guy

shinmarubountyhunter
07-28-2010, 08:32 PM
Edited. I didn't realize that was considered GM cause God Step isn't exactly out of a quincy's ability. You're right though, cause if that was the case I could do that every time I countered. My bad.
You're just learning so it's cool.
oh hey is this that movie about the sourcecceror guy
Haha, no!

NinjaVanish
07-28-2010, 08:37 PM

Haha, no!
How is that then? It's been edited.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-28-2010, 08:48 PM

Haha, no!
dang...

shinmarubountyhunter
07-28-2010, 10:01 PM
---------------------
I see him using Seele Schneider to block my attacks easily. I laugh, though only on the inside, because I was just testing to see his reaction. He seems a little cocky to me. Then he vanishes and I instinctively look behind me then straight up. I see a huge arrow coming down on me. I fire as big a shot as I can at I can (at least as big as I can go before your shot hits), pull out a silver tube, aim it at you and say: "Tilt the goblet to the west - Emerald Grail!" as fast as I can and send a huge blast toward you. Then I pull out two Seele Schneiders out and go into a defensive stance as well.
---------------------
Sorry for the late reply I posted it but got signed out.
------------------------
I see that my attack didn't hit do to the cunningness of my young student. But before I have time to admire this, a ginto comes at me. At first I'm not sure what it is but, I soon recognize it's Wolke. I've made up many techniques over the years but, I made up a special technique just to counter this attack. I strike four schnieders in the ground as the ginto is coming towards me. Without a flinch or twitch in my face a 25 foot ice wall that comes up to protect me. This wall is pretty durable since it is infused with my spirit energy. And easily blocks the attack. When it dissapears three of the schneiders shoot up and land in the pouch on my back.

As I see my opponent won't attack me again, I take out two seeles and tap the end of my two seele schneiders and change into an offensive stance. I then shoot my two seele schneider to the right of you. And I rush towards you by means of god stepping then circle around you about 20 times not touching or harming you at all. I then take some wire and two seele schneiders out of the pouch on my back. I then attatch the two schneiders to the tip of my feet, with the wire and do a handstand. As I am on my hands I start spinning around on them, mimicking a helicopter. While I'm spinning I am releasing constant blasts of energy from the schneiders in a crescent shape at my opponent. I then stand on my two feet again and kick my feet one at a time, thrusting the schneiders in the air. I give you an evil glare as they fall from the air and land in my hands. Quickly, I god step 20 feet away while throwing the two schneiders in to the left of you.

shinmarubountyhunter
07-28-2010, 10:04 PM
I would have had more but they signed me out when I tried to post.

@NV good but you sohuld have attacked.

@Junny :P

NinjaVanish
07-28-2010, 10:16 PM

I did attack. `o.o"*points out that a ginto was used and was being fired directly at you*

shinmarubountyhunter
07-28-2010, 10:45 PM
I did attack. `o.o"*points out that a ginto was used and was being fired directly at you*
Wasn't that meant to counter my arrow?

Edit: If not you didn't counter my arrow and died.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-28-2010, 10:49 PM

/steals your bow and runs

shinmarubountyhunter
07-28-2010, 10:51 PM
/steals your bow and runs
/Was a faux bow.

NinjaVanish
07-29-2010, 11:02 AM
Wasn't that meant to counter my arrow?

Edit: If not you didn't counter my arrow and died.
I countered it with my own arrow. At least I threw it of course so it missed with my own arrow.

-Naruto-
07-29-2010, 11:08 AM
or did you?

NinjaVanish
07-29-2010, 11:16 AM
It's what I meant to do at least. =/

shinmarubountyhunter
07-29-2010, 02:46 PM
It's what I meant to do at least. =/
Okay, lets just continue. I'll mend my post.

shinmarubountyhunter
07-29-2010, 03:01 PM
I guarantee you I will be making no more mistakes. I was sort of busy so I rushed through.

NinjaVanish
07-29-2010, 05:50 PM
Sorry for the late reply I posted it but got signed out.
------------------------
I see that my attack didn't hit do to the cunningness of my young student. But before I have time to admire this, a ginto comes at me. At first I'm not sure what it is but, I soon recognize it's Wolke. I've made up many techniques over the years but, I made up a special technique just to counter this attack. I strike four schnieders in the ground as the ginto is coming towards me. Without a flinch or twitch in my face a 25 foot ice wall that comes up to protect me. This wall is pretty durable since it is infused with my spirit energy. And easily blocks the attack. When it dissapears three of the schneiders shoot up and land in the pouch on my back.

As I see my opponent won't attack me again, I take out two seeles and tap the end of my two seele schneiders and change into an offensive stance. I then shoot my two seele schneider to the right of you. And I rush towards you by means of god stepping then circle around you about 20 times not touching or harming you at all. I then take some wire and two seele schneiders out of the pouch on my back. I then attatch the two schneiders to the tip of my feet, with the wire and do a handstand. As I am on my hands I start spinning around on them, mimicking a helicopter. While I'm spinning I am releasing constant blasts of energy from the schneiders in a crescent shape at my opponent. I then stand on my two feet again and kick my feet one at a time, thrusting the schneiders in the air. I give you an evil glare as they fall from the air and land in my hands. Quickly, I god step 20 feet away while throwing the two schneiders in to the left of you.
I see you easily block my ginto and I decide to start going full force as soon as possible. Then I see you shooting two Seele Schneiders to the right of me and I try to find out what you're trying to do. But before I can make a think about it you start circling around me like crazy. You're going really fast and I can barely make out where you are until I see you do a handstand. As I see blasts coming at me I take the Seele Schneiders that I'm holding and spin them round, mimicking your move that blocked my arrows. Except I increase the speed of their rotations and add more spiritual pressure to them. Your blasts of energy disperse on contact with my Schneiders and as I'm spinning them I start to mutter something to myself slowly.

I see you get on your feet again and go on the offensive. As you God Step away I finish saying what I was muttering earlier. "A silver rod strikes the five-fingered stone bed - Quintuple Restraining Frames!" And attempt to hit you with my prepared ginto. I see the Schneiders being thrown to my left as I use my ginto. I notice that the placement of your Schneiders resembles an almost finished ginto called Sprenger and I quickly shoot one of my own Schneiders at one of yours to knock it away from where it was supposed to land. Relieved that I got to it in time and that you can't use that attack, I then start firing a thousand or so arrows at you and then do a God Step of my own the get behind you and shoot my second Schneider into your back while you react to Gritz/arrows.
I guarantee you I will be making no more mistakes. I was sort of busy so I rushed through.
No, I'm the one making mistakes. I'm pretty rushed as well and it's not really working out for me. I'll put more time/thought into it so I don't make more mistakes.

shinmarubountyhunter
07-29-2010, 06:33 PM
If somebody doesn't say that they did something they didn't. I didn't launch sprenger yet so re-do your post young apprentice. If I were to do it, that would be a damn good move.

Sephiroth
07-29-2010, 06:34 PM
/watches

NinjaVanish
07-29-2010, 06:40 PM
If somebody doesn't say that they did something they didn't. I didn't launch sprenger yet so re-do your post young apprentice. If I were to do it, that would be a damn good move.
I mended my post. I made it so I used the same move but instead of knowing that you're using that move, I was just taking precautions against it. Is that acceptable sensei?

EDIT: And thank you.

shinmarubountyhunter
07-29-2010, 06:43 PM
I mended my post. I made it so I used the same move but instead of knowing that you're using that move, I was just taking precautions against it. Is that acceptable sensei?

EDIT: And thank you.
No problem, keep fighting like how you and you may surpass me.

NinjaVanish
07-29-2010, 06:45 PM
No problem, keep fighting like how you and you may surpass me.
Heh...you'll see that one day, I'm sure.

Sephiroth
07-29-2010, 06:45 PM
/keeps watching and starts to eat.

shinmarubountyhunter
07-29-2010, 07:39 PM
I see you easily block my ginto and I decide to start going full force as soon as possible. Then I see you shooting two Seele Schneiders to the right of me and I try to find out what you're trying to do. But before I can make a think about it you start circling around me like crazy. You're going really fast and I can barely make out where you are until I see you do a handstand. As I see blasts coming at me I take the Seele Schneiders that I'm holding and spin them round, mimicking your move that blocked my arrows. Except I increase the speed of their rotations and add more spiritual pressure to them. Your blasts of energy disperse on contact with my Schneiders and as I'm spinning them I start to mutter something to myself slowly.

I see you get on your feet again and go on the offensive. As you God Step away I finish saying what I was muttering earlier. "A silver rod strikes the five-fingered stone bed - Quintuple Restraining Frames!" And attempt to hit you with my prepared ginto. I see the Schneiders being thrown to my left as I use my ginto. I notice that the placement of your Schneiders resembles an almost finished ginto called Sprenger and I quickly shoot one of my own Schneiders at one of yours to knock it away from where it was supposed to land. Relieved that I got to it in time and that you can't use that attack, I then start firing a thousand or so arrows at you and then do a God Step of my own the get behind you and shoot my second Schneider into your back while you react to Gritz/arrows.

No, I'm the one making mistakes. I'm pretty rushed as well and it's not really working out for me. I'll put more time/thought into it so I don't make more mistakes.

Be sure to say the name of the ginto right after the attack so people know what you're reffering to and you must say what it does.
-------------
It seems as if though, my bro Zeek picked an excellent student for me to train. He has even evaded one of my signature moves. He sure is smart. But for the time being I am smarter. As the ginto comes at me I don't move one bit. As the ginto hits, I am restrained by a metal dome. However, there is no bottom so that is my only escape. But before I can anything, a seele schneider penetrates the Gritz and is shot into back. Luckily it didn't paralyze me, but I am left with sufficient damge. This gives me an idea. I say "Feisu Kuroi"(The name of my bow) and I go into my final form. I aim my bow into the ground, and I shoot it as hard as I could. This makes a hole from me to all the way where I set up my sprenger. I god step all the way to the end and appear right next to the sprenger. I remove the seele schneider from my back and I stick it right into the ground where it belongs. Earlier, when I tapped the back of my seele schneider I put a wire through the whole at the end of it that is conected to my hand. And when I was running around you, I was tying you up, I didn't tighten it though so it would be difficult for you to detect. I tug on the rope hard and make you tied up. I pull on it again and you are pulled in the middle of all five of the seele schneiders.I poor/pour my ginto on to it and a blast of energy erupts from underneath you, which would usually burn you severly but, with my special spiritual energy it freezes you severly attempting to give you hypothermia. While you are dealing with that attack, I take a thread and needle from the pouch in my bag sew up the gash in my back, or atleast the part I can reach.

shinmarubountyhunter
07-29-2010, 07:56 PM
You have two turns left.

NinjaVanish
07-29-2010, 08:13 PM
Be sure to say the name of the ginto right after the attack so people know what you're reffering to and you must say what it does.
-------------
It seems as if though, my bro Zeek picked an excellent student for me to train. He has even evaded one of my signature moves. He sure is smart. But for the time being I am smarter. As the ginto comes at me I don't move one bit. As the ginto hits, I am restrained by a metal dome. However, there is no bottom so that is my only escape. But before I can anything, a seele schneider penetrates the Gritz and is shot into back. Luckily it didn't paralyze me, but I am left with sufficient damge. This gives me an idea. I say "Feisu Kuroi"(The name of my bow) and I go into my final form. I aim my bow into the ground, and I shoot it as hard as I could. This makes a hole from me to all the way where I set up my sprenger. I god step all the way to the end and appear right next to the sprenger. I remove the seele schneider from my back and I stick it right into the ground where it belongs. Earlier, when I tapped the back of my seele schneider I put a wire through the whole at the end of it that is conected to my hand. And when I was running around you, I was tying you up, I didn't tighten it though so it would be difficult for you to detect. I tug on the rope hard and make you tied up. I pull on it again and you are pulled in the middle of all five of the seele schneiders.I poor/pour my ginto on to it and a blast of energy erupts from underneath you, which would usually burn you severly but, with my special spiritual energy it freezes you severly attempting to give you hypothermia. While you are dealing with that attack, I take a thread and needle from the pouch in my bag sew up the gash in my back, or atleast the part I can reach.
Hmm? Oh, my bad.
----------------------
I notice a great change in spiritual pressure and I make sure to take precaution immediately. I pull a Seele Schneider out from my bag, took a few steps back, and felt a little pressure on my arm. I see that my Gritz formed on top of some wire that was connected between the two of us and with the distance between me and the Gritz making small pressure on my forearm when I move and the wire visible under the Gritz it made it clear that you were tieing me up. So I cut the wire immediately and jumped into the air, freed from your trap, and start muttering something to myself again.

I start firing as many arrows as I can at you and you had just used the Sprenger you'd been setting up. I assumed you were sure of your move landing a finishing blow to me so when you saw the arrows flying toward you, I was hoping it would catch you off guard. After about 400 arrows I used God Step to appear above you, and I had just finished muttering the command for my next ginto. "Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Sacred Bite" After blasting you with Heizen I fired the Schneider I used to cut myself free into your leg and then fired a thousand arrows at you, each charged with lightning that made them super fast and hard to dodge from this close range. I then took another Schneider from my bag to counter your next attack, should you be able to strike again.

shinmarubountyhunter
07-29-2010, 08:22 PM
You wouldn't be able to see me in final form because I am covered by a dome.

NinjaVanish
07-29-2010, 08:23 PM
You wouldn't be able to see me in final form because I am covered by a dome.
I saw through the hole made by my Schneider that shot through the back into you.

shinmarubountyhunter
07-29-2010, 08:25 PM
You would need to say that and it's pretty unbelievable you would see that from that far away.

junchurikioftheleaf
i declare myself the victor

shinmarubountyhunter
i declare myself the victor
Tis the truth.

Anybody presented in your pure awesomness automatically loses.

NinjaVanish
07-29-2010, 08:26 PM
You would need to say that and it's pretty unbelievable you would see that from that far away.
Good point, I'll make a change to my post.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-29-2010, 08:29 PM
Tis the truth.

Anybody presented in your pure awesomness automatically loses.
yep
well actually uryu shot a hollow right thru the mask as it appeared from like a loooooonnnngggg distance away just by senseing it

shinmarubountyhunter
07-29-2010, 08:29 PM
I honestly don't feel like responding anymore so let's just call a judge to judge this. You did a good job with minor mistakes.

shinmarubountyhunter
07-29-2010, 08:30 PM
yep

well actually uryu shot a hollow right thru the mask as it appeared from like a loooooonnnngggg distance away just by senseing it
That is irrelevant Mr. Awesomness

NinjaVanish
07-29-2010, 08:30 PM
I honestly don't feel like responding anymore so let's just call a judge to judge this. You did a good job with minor mistakes.
lol Alright. You sure that's the reason? Or do you just not want to deal with me anymore sensei? xD

shinmarubountyhunter
07-29-2010, 08:38 PM
lol Alright. You sure that's the reason? Or do you just not want to deal with me anymore sensei? xD
Lol, I'm pretty tired and I don't like to fight consecutively like this, it takes a hell of a lot of energy out of me. I'll PM your next opponent.

NinjaVanish
07-29-2010, 08:40 PM
Lol, I'm pretty tired and I don't like to fight consecutively like this, it takes a hell of a lot of energy out of me. I'll PM your next opponent.
I understand. And thanks. Definately going to fight again sometime though, right sensei? I'll surpass you one day, believe it! (Couldn't resist xD)

shinmarubountyhunter
07-29-2010, 08:46 PM
I understand. And thanks. Definately going to fight again sometime though, right sensei? I'll surpass you one day, believe it! (Couldn't resist xD)
XDD, I'll fight you a couple months from now. I hope you're top tier as I am by then.

NinjaVanish
07-29-2010, 08:48 PM
Most definately. `!:)

shinmarubountyhunter
07-29-2010, 08:52 PM
By the way, you have to register yourself in the statistics thread. Send this battle to Kazumi Saitama and tell her to add you to the stats thread.

NinjaVanish
07-29-2010, 08:53 PM
By the way, you have to register yourself in the statistics thread. Send this battle to Kazumi Saitama and tell her to add you to the stats thread.
Alright, can do.