PDA

View Full Version : SSBB Lucario vs Neji

DSPR7
07-28-2010, 09:42 AM
I'm jumping on the "Neji vs" bandwagon here.
Yes, this has been done a few times, but with no clear winners.

Who will win, Aura or Chakra eyes?

Miles Edgeworth
07-28-2010, 11:41 AM
I believe somebody from the OBD said that the info after SSBB matches displays the max velocities of characters achieved during the battles. One person said that Bowser can attack at 50,000 MPH, dunno about Lucario, I'd have to verify, but chances are it's very likely Lucario could blitz if this was the case.

/Runs off to play Brawl to verify this.

EDIT: Checked it, it's not movement speed after all. I looked and I notice a couple things that say "Max Launch Speed" and "Max Launcher Speed." I would assume the first is the highest speed of a character when they are knocked away from an attack, and the second was the highest speed they knocked another opponent at. I'm no good with Lucario, but I got 6,307 MPH as a max launcher speed for my Lucario. Yeah, I'd say Neji is probably screwed if he gets hit like that by Lucario.

DSPR7
07-28-2010, 06:00 PM
I believe somebody from the OBD said that the info after SSBB matches displays the max velocities of characters achieved during the battles. One person said that Bowser can attack at 50,000 MPH, dunno about Lucario, I'd have to verify, but chances are it's very likely Lucario could blitz if this was the case.

/Runs off to play Brawl to verify this.

EDIT: Checked it, it's not movement speed after all. I looked and I notice a couple things that say "Max Launch Speed" and "Max Launcher Speed." I would assume the first is the highest speed of a character when they are knocked away from an attack, and the second was the highest speed they knocked another opponent at. I'm no good with Lucario, but I got 6,307 MPH as a max launcher speed for my Lucario. Yeah, I'd say Neji is probably screwed if he gets hit like that by Lucario.

Yeah, but damage before hand has to be taken into account. It's not like Lucario is going to hit that hard at zero damage. Obviously he's still extremely strong.

And doesn't Donkey Kong have supersonic punches? They make a sonic boom, and since Lucario can dodge/shield them, I guess that means he has Supersonic reaction time. How fast is Neji, anyway?

Akatsuki X
07-28-2010, 07:25 PM
Yeah, but damage before hand has to be taken into account. It's not like Lucario is going to hit that hard at zero damage. Obviously he's still extremely strong.

And doesn't Donkey Kong have supersonic punches? They make a sonic boom, and since Lucario can dodge/shield them, I guess that means he has Supersonic reaction time. How fast is Neji, anyway?

Not fast enough to match Lucario's reaction speed.

Besides Lucario could probably spam physic balls.

DSPR7
07-29-2010, 12:46 PM
Not fast enough to match Lucario's reaction speed.

Besides Lucario could probably spam physic balls.

True.

But couldn't Neji dodge/block those with ease? They're not that powerful...

Shika-fiend
07-29-2010, 03:23 PM
Lucario MIGHT be faster.... :/

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
07-29-2010, 03:26 PM
lucario's aura sphere is pretty strong...

Slack 40
07-29-2010, 06:40 PM
I made a SSBB playable characters only thread vs Narutoverse back when i first joined the forum and i learned one thing SSBB stomps Narutoverse.

Each character has crazy speeds, reaction time, and insane damaging attacks.

junchurikioftheleaf
07-29-2010, 06:42 PM
lucario final smashes
gg neji

Lavitz Slambert
07-29-2010, 06:43 PM
Neji would win. But Lucario's final smash will dominate.

I say Lucario

Slack 40
07-29-2010, 06:48 PM
Oh neji has nothing on Lucario of SSBB I mean look at their durability they can survive extreme attacks that noone in Narutoverse could ever hope to survive

examples
the final smashes
Bombs
fast enough to dodge guns
guns
swords
pokemon attacks
and a hell of a lot more

Slack 40
07-29-2010, 06:52 PM
Lucario MIGHT be faster.... :/
Might????? SSBB is defanatly faster then neji

can neji dodge a shot from a gun? I don't think so
Lucario can.

Miles Edgeworth
07-29-2010, 06:58 PM

Well of course, but even still, Lucario's hits will add up and it's not like Neji can blitz Lucario so Lucario already has the upper hand.

No idea about that, I never really looked into details of feats for SSB. All I know is that Tabuu can curbstomp Narutoverse.

Neji is faster than the eye can see, like pretty much all the other ninjas in the series. Some say he's subsonic but that's not necessarily true.

True.

But couldn't Neji dodge/block those with ease? They're not that powerful...

Lucario could do Aura Sphere, wait for Rotation, and then come in with Force Palm.

Extremespeed in SSBB isn't very useful but it could help.

Lucario can.

Those guns aren't exactly regular guns, super scope and the laser guns aren't necessarily normal guns, and it's hard to tell how fast the shots really are.

Hidan of the Mist
07-29-2010, 07:02 PM
lucariro waits for neji to run out of chakra then stikes

DSPR7
07-30-2010, 07:48 AM
Well of course, but even still, Lucario's hits will add up and it's not like Neji can blitz Lucario so Lucario already has the upper hand.

No idea about that, I never really looked into details of feats for SSB. All I know is that Tabuu can curbstomp Narutoverse.

Neji is faster than the eye can see, like pretty much all the other ninjas in the series. Some say he's subsonic but that's not necessarily true.

Lucario could do Aura Sphere, wait for Rotation, and then come in with Force Palm.

Extremespeed in SSBB isn't very useful but it could help.

Those guns aren't exactly regular guns, super scope and the laser guns aren't necessarily normal guns, and it's hard to tell how fast the shots really are.

Well, SSB has Mario, Sonic, Samus, Palkia/Dialga, Mew, Bowser, Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Tabuu, and the Subspace Army. Any of those could solo the Narutoverse, and possibly the rest of the HST.

Then Lucario reacts to him with ease.

Miles Edgeworth
07-30-2010, 11:47 AM
Well, SSB has Mario, Sonic, Samus, Palkia/Dialga, Mew, Bowser, Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Tabuu, and the Subspace Army. Any of those could solo the Narutoverse, and possibly the rest of the HST.

Then Lucario reacts to him with ease.

I dunno if SSB Mario can solo Narutoverse, unless fighting off characters like Sonic and Tabuu counts for feats, but then that would cause inconsistencies because super slow characters used by a pro can demolish super fast characters with a noob and we get into all sorts of problems. Mario with his best feats yes, but I don't know about SSB Mario, his only good long range attack is his final smash, which honestly isn't even that great.

Sonic blitzes Narutoverse. Captain Falcon can arguably do the same.

Samus probably just blasts them into oblivion.

Palkia and Dialga curbstomp with obscene ease via time warp and space warp.

I forget Mew's feats. Supposedly it can learn any Pokemon move in game, but as for feats outside of Pokemonverse games I don't know.

Dunno about Base Bowser, but Giga Bowser can solo Narutoverse.

Meh, Master Hand and Crazy Hand MIGHT be able to, if they spam their missiles and that move where they fly around like rockets.

Tabuu rofl's at Narutoverse's pathetic attempts.

Subspace Army just demolishes the Narutoverse.

I think Ganondorf could probably solo Narutoverse as well.

Akatsuki X
07-30-2010, 12:21 PM
As far as game verse's go, SSBB is pretty powerful.

Tabuu can one shot characters in the game who can easily solo the HST.

DSPR7
07-31-2010, 06:58 AM
I dunno if SSB Mario can solo Narutoverse, unless fighting off characters like Sonic and Tabuu counts for feats, but then that would cause inconsistencies because super slow characters used by a pro can demolish super fast characters with a noob and we get into all sorts of problems. Mario with his best feats yes, but I don't know about SSB Mario, his only good long range attack is his final smash, which honestly isn't even that great.

Sonic blitzes Narutoverse. Captain Falcon can arguably do the same.

Samus probably just blasts them into oblivion.

Palkia and Dialga curbstomp with obscene ease via time warp and space warp.

I forget Mew's feats. Supposedly it can learn any Pokemon move in game, but as for feats outside of Pokemonverse games I don't know.

Dunno about Base Bowser, but Giga Bowser can solo Narutoverse.

Meh, Master Hand and Crazy Hand MIGHT be able to, if they spam their missiles and that move where they fly around like rockets.

Tabuu rofl's at Narutoverse's pathetic attempts.

Subspace Army just demolishes the Narutoverse.

I think Ganondorf could probably solo Narutoverse as well.

I was going full strength. SSB Mario is tough (he beats the crap out of high end threats and dodges supersonic punches) but not that tough. Full strength Mario casually rapes Narutoverse though.

SSB Falcon maybe. FZero Falcon w/car? Definitely.

In the anime Mew fought with Mewtwo, who was warping weather and creating superpowerful mutants. And Mew is supposedly the original pokemon, so it has the DNA of all the others. Presumably, it rapes.

Full strength Bowser would do it without looking. He got beat up by Mario, fell into a sun, and was fine. The Narutoverse can't touch that. Giga Bowser doesn't even try.

They are fast enough to grab Sonic while he's running away though. So they could probably just speedblitz the Narutoverse.

Ganondorf at full power might be able to, but SSB Ganon is pretty weak.

Slack 40
07-31-2010, 07:06 AM
The super country size ship thing that bowser and ganandorf were riding on when they first came out of subspace right before it was destroyed by kirby on the dragoon is all subspace army needs to defeat narutoverse. it should be able to 1 shot them with the super subspace canon thing it has

Miles Edgeworth
07-31-2010, 04:03 PM
I was going full strength. SSB Mario is tough (he beats the crap out of high end threats and dodges supersonic punches) but not that tough. Full strength Mario casually rapes Narutoverse though.

SSB Falcon maybe. FZero Falcon w/car? Definitely.

In the anime Mew fought with Mewtwo, who was warping weather and creating superpowerful mutants. And Mew is supposedly the original pokemon, so it has the DNA of all the others. Presumably, it rapes.

Full strength Bowser would do it without looking. He got beat up by Mario, fell into a sun, and was fine. The Narutoverse can't touch that. Giga Bowser doesn't even try.

They are fast enough to grab Sonic while he's running away though. So they could probably just speedblitz the Narutoverse.

Ganondorf at full power might be able to, but SSB Ganon is pretty weak.

With full strength, the majority of the competent SSB cast can solo Narutoverse with ease.

Blue Falcon could most likely blitz Narutoverse.

Well Anime Mew yes, although SSB Mew is known to be featless.

Full Strength Bowser without a doubt stomps, Giga Bowser rofls at Narutoverse.

Well it kinda depends on the perspective, because in a way it's a game mechanic since they don't have speed feats, and in video games it's really easy for the underdog to win. This is why the playable characters can defeat Tabuu in-game but would most likely lose if they fought here because Tabuu's feats make him able to solo nearly all of the cast. Video games have difficult issues.

Most of the SSB is cast is a lot weaker than their strongest versions.

DSPR7
08-01-2010, 05:46 AM
With full strength, the majority of the competent SSB cast can solo Narutoverse with ease.

Blue Falcon could most likely blitz Narutoverse.

Well Anime Mew yes, although SSB Mew is known to be featless.

Full Strength Bowser without a doubt stomps, Giga Bowser rofls at Narutoverse.

Well it kinda depends on the perspective, because in a way it's a game mechanic since they don't have speed feats, and in video games it's really easy for the underdog to win. This is why the playable characters can defeat Tabuu in-game but would most likely lose if they fought here because Tabuu's feats make him able to solo nearly all of the cast. Video games have difficult issues.

Most of the SSB is cast is a lot weaker than their strongest versions.

So... not Jigglypuff? XD

I remember the first time I got Mew in Brawl. I was losing, threw a Pokeball to save my life, freaked out when I saw Mew, then cried when it just flew away. O.o

Sonic can keep up with the cars (actually, out run) on the original F Zero field. Everyone can dodge DK's supersonic punches. Two feats right there.
And it is actually possible to dodge Tabuu's death blast, but it's really hard.

Akatsuki X
08-01-2010, 07:14 AM
The super country size ship thing that bowser and ganandorf were riding on when they first came out of subspace right before it was destroyed by kirby on the dragoon is all subspace army needs to defeat narutoverse. it should be able to 1 shot them with the super subspace canon thing it has

I doupt a simply cannon blast can solo all of Naruto-verse.

But sub-space black hole bombs, and Tabuu's shockwaves should be enough to solo.

Miles Edgeworth
08-01-2010, 10:30 AM
So... not Jigglypuff? XD

I remember the first time I got Mew in Brawl. I was losing, threw a Pokeball to save my life, freaked out when I saw Mew, then cried when it just flew away. O.o

Sonic can keep up with the cars (actually, out run) on the original F Zero field. Everyone can dodge DK's supersonic punches. Two feats right there.
And it is actually possible to dodge Tabuu's death blast, but it's really hard.

Well depending on those stat things Jiggy might be able to do some damage, but meh, it all depends. Rollout is a pretty fast tech, and Sing can provide some time for Jiggy. In the anime, Sing is much more effective than in Brawl, because everybody in the range falls asleep for a while, when in Brawl, they sleep for like three seconds.

Yeah, Mew being useless kinda sucks.

I hate Tabuu's attack, it's really troublesome to dodge. I only got to him on Boss Battles Intense once or twice, and both times he killed me. >_<

Shika-fiend
08-01-2010, 10:54 AM

Lucario can.

Yeah, you're right. Captain Falcon and Sonic would especially stomp ANYONE in the NarutoVerse.

DSPR7
08-02-2010, 01:58 PM
Well depending on those stat things Jiggy might be able to do some damage, but meh, it all depends. Rollout is a pretty fast tech, and Sing can provide some time for Jiggy. In the anime, Sing is much more effective than in Brawl, because everybody in the range falls asleep for a while, when in Brawl, they sleep for like three seconds.

Yeah, Mew being useless kinda sucks.

I hate Tabuu's attack, it's really troublesome to dodge. I only got to him on Boss Battles Intense once or twice, and both times he killed me. >_<

Sing is worthless in Brawl. In the Pokemon games, it has a 50% accuracy, so not much better. In the anime, it's over powered. Overall, decent. Be interesting to see how it matches up against that Toad Song. XD

I got to Tabuu once, almost killed him, then fell off the cliff by accident. O.o

Miles Edgeworth
08-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Sing is worthless in Brawl. In the Pokemon games, it has a 50% accuracy, so not much better. In the anime, it's over powered. Overall, decent. Be interesting to see how it matches up against that Toad Song. XD

I got to Tabuu once, almost killed him, then fell off the cliff by accident. O.o

Anime Jigglypuff's sing gets everybody in the area. Sing is crap in almost any other Pokemon showing but in the anime it always seems to work lol.

Well it depends, Toad Song is a sort of genjutsu so some users might be able to dispel it, while Sing works differently.

Lol, that stinks.

DSPR7
08-02-2010, 02:45 PM
Anime Jigglypuff's sing gets everybody in the area. Sing is crap in almost any other Pokemon showing but in the anime it always seems to work lol.

Well it depends, Toad Song is a sort of genjutsu so some users might be able to dispel it, while Sing works differently.

Lol, that stinks.

Just out of curiousity, is dispersing genjutsu a technigue, or can someone with sufficient willpower dispel it without knowing the actual way to do it? And what about psychics? How does it affect them?

Yes. Yes it does. The one true downfall of Olimar's tether recovery is that it is hard to judge the distance at times. :/

Miles Edgeworth
08-02-2010, 03:50 PM
Just out of curiousity, is dispersing genjutsu a technigue, or can someone with sufficient willpower dispel it without knowing the actual way to do it? And what about psychics? How does it affect them?

Yes. Yes it does. The one true downfall of Olimar's tether recovery is that it is hard to judge the distance at times. :/

Well basically if a fighter has a lot of willpower and good mental resistance, they can probably break out of genjutsu, but depending on how good they are at it, they could come out completely unharmed or be like Kakashi after Tsukuyomi, really exhausted and screwed over, but still alive.

Willpower probably wouldn't break out alone, it does require some level of skill. If willpower alone did, then chances are Naruto could have broken out of 30% Itachi's genjutsu on his own.

As for psychics, it depends on their abilities. If they can mind read but nothing else then most likely not, but if they're geniuses with mind-rape and the like, then most likely yes.

That's probably among the main reasons people don't especially like to use Olimar, he's pretty hard to use. You have to constantly pull out Pikmin and if you don't have enough, not only are you unable to attack effectively, but you can barely get back to the stage if knocked off.

Akatsuki X
08-02-2010, 03:59 PM
The only reason Olimar should even be used is because he has one of, if not, the strongest final smash in the game.

DSPR7
08-03-2010, 07:15 AM
Well basically if a fighter has a lot of willpower and good mental resistance, they can probably break out of genjutsu, but depending on how good they are at it, they could come out completely unharmed or be like Kakashi after Tsukuyomi, really exhausted and screwed over, but still alive.

Willpower probably wouldn't break out alone, it does require some level of skill. If willpower alone did, then chances are Naruto could have broken out of 30% Itachi's genjutsu on his own.

As for psychics, it depends on their abilities. If they can mind read but nothing else then most likely not, but if they're geniuses with mind-rape and the like, then most likely yes.

That's probably among the main reasons people don't especially like to use Olimar, he's pretty hard to use. You have to constantly pull out Pikmin and if you don't have enough, not only are you unable to attack effectively, but you can barely get back to the stage if knocked off.

That's what I figured, but I wasn't sure.

Olimar's my main character. His only real flaws are his tether recovery, his light weight, and his reliance on the pikmin. But his Final Smash is full of win. It's saved my butt more times than I care to count.

Akatsuki X
08-03-2010, 09:31 AM
I rape with Ike,
and Samus.

Just utter buttrape on the highest level that exist's in SSBB.

DSPR7
08-04-2010, 01:44 PM
I rape with Ike,
and Samus.

Just utter buttrape on the highest level that exist's in SSBB.

Samus and Ike, two prime examples of SSB weakening characters... Along with Mario, Sonic, Olimar, Bowser, Link, Mewtwo, Ness, Lucas, and Donkey Kong. XD But equality must be attained, or the game is boring.

So I take it Neji loses this fight?