PDA

View Full Version : yori vs hidan

Hidan of the Mist
07-27-2010, 09:47 PM
The rematch dont worry im not gonna use anything that requires too much charging so that subject wont be brought up to this fight
Location: Soccer field with houses and human sources out of this area
Distance: Each opposite ends of the field
Conditions: If you know how to fight using auto hit i want to do that i cant change my style and i dont plan to

*I see a arrancar and am a soul reaper its my duty to eliminate any hollows that may threaten the humans around us, I know this oppenent is strong so I prepare to call for a gentei kaijo*

Yori
07-27-2010, 09:47 PM
Hold on, ending results of Yori vs. Jun is tonight

Hidan of the Mist
07-27-2010, 09:59 PM
alright

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 02:37 PM
did you forget about this fight yori?

Yori
07-28-2010, 02:42 PM
The rematch dont worry im not gonna use anything that requires too much charging so that subject wont be brought up to this fight
Location: Soccer field with houses and human sources out of this area
Distance: Each opposite ends of the field
Conditions: If you know how to fight using auto hit i want to do that i cant change my style and i dont plan to

*I see a arrancar and am a soul reaper its my duty to eliminate any hollows that may threaten the humans around us, I know this oppenent is strong so I prepare to call for a gentei kaijo*

I take out my sword that has a black and gold diamond pattern from it's holster that is pitch black. I then hold my sword and holster in both my hands and sonido up to you with my sword and holster already in motion. It looks like 70 separate swings are coming at you repeatedly and rapidly.

Note: The holster has a pretty high durability, getting hit by that may not cut, but internal bleed mostly. Also remember this is like two swords coming at you.

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 02:52 PM
*I put my blade up high blocking each slash one block the long lenghth of the kantana i weld is good in this case* I stick my foot out of kick him in his gut giving us some space , I point my hand at him as a ball of yellow reistu forms in my palm* Hado #31 Shakkako varrition #1 *Usually this kido ball is red however the words at the end of my sentence indecate its no ordinary attack it travels very slow and yet so little obviously its power is not to be underestiamted*

Yori
07-28-2010, 02:58 PM
*I put my blade up high blocking each slash one block the long lenghth of the kantana i weld is good in this case* I stick my foot out of kick him in his gut giving us some space , I point my hand at him as a ball of yellow reistu forms in my palm* Hado #31 Shakkako varrition #1 *Usually this kido ball is red however the words at the end of my sentence indecate its no ordinary attack it travels very slow and yet so little obviously its power is not to be underestiamted*

When you stuck your foot out I read it and leaned to the side completely avoiding it. When the kido comes I just dashed to the right with my raw speed avoiding it. "Attacks need to be a little bit faster don't cha think? `:)"

When you missed the kido attack, I ran up to you with my sword holster coming down on you, but the tip of my sword is on the ground is on the ground. Before my holster makes contact with you I flick my the tip of my sword up as dirt flies up hoping to get in your eyes distracting you at the moment. If it does then my holster is still coming down on you by I'm already behind you with my sword about to pierce through your chest while my other hand is raised in the air catching my holster before it hit's you.

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 03:12 PM
*I jump away from the dirt and avoid getting it in both eyes only one , turning around meeting his sword with mine with my spare hand I grab his wrist and pull him into the tip of my blade stabbing into his stomach hoping to get a organ then shunpo into the air* Gaki Rekko *this spell makes a circle of energy, before firing blasts of green light from its center in a cage-like formation* Die die die

Yori
07-28-2010, 03:24 PM
*I jump away from the dirt and avoid getting it in both eyes only one , turning around meeting his sword with mine with my spare hand I grab his wrist and pull him into the tip of my blade stabbing into his stomach hoping to get a organ then shunpo into the air* Gaki Rekko *this spell makes a circle of energy, before firing blasts of green light from its center in a cage-like formation* Die die die

When you try to pull me to the tip of your blade I position my sword holster so the opening is facing towards your sword. Your sword slips in my holster as I attempt to slash you down your chest with my sword. Since your sword is temporarily out of the way making this slash should be easy. I then grin as I pull my holster away letting your sword go as I skip back in the process.

I then look up and see blasts of green light coming from above. I then sonido back some more avoiding them completely. I then sonido to your location with my sword coming down on you. This time the force of my sword alone will knock you back crashing in the ground if you try to block it.

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 03:44 PM
*you slash down my chest but you see that my hand is grabbing your sword and my hand drips nblood down your sword () I shunpo away to continue my next attack and not let that minor cut affect me* I think its time
Its ready,heh heh
*The kido blast i shot earlier suddenly gets smaller and glows more, then speeding faster than ever at the speed of a shunpo it appears behind you when you slash down it crashes into your back exploding wide and with much power to it*Your too busy thinking you had evaded it , so that easy blow should be able to distract you I evade your swing and point my hand at you* Quad Burial Barrier)
**Four spears are used to trap the target by their hands and legs. The target rises up into sky and is then sealed in a black coffin-like box with chains wrapping around it. The four spears then pierce the box all at once**

Yori
07-28-2010, 05:13 PM
*you slash down my chest but you see that my hand is grabbing your sword and my hand drips nblood down your sword () I shunpo away to continue my next attack and not let that minor cut affect me* I think its time
Its ready,heh heh
*The kido blast i shot earlier suddenly gets smaller and glows more, then speeding faster than ever at the speed of a shunpo it appears behind you when you slash down it crashes into your back exploding wide and with much power to it*Your too busy thinking you had evaded it , so that easy blow should be able to distract you I evade your swing and point my hand at you* Quad Burial Barrier)
**Four spears are used to trap the target by their hands and legs. The target rises up into sky and is then sealed in a black coffin-like box with chains wrapping around it. The four spears then pierce the box all at once**

That Hado kido was guided. You was suppose to tell me that, you GM buddy.

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 05:56 PM
I gave you a warning not to be under estimated. Damn this sucks why cant I get through a battle without me or the other person gm. You dont even come up with a good counter all you do is sonido away.

Yori
07-28-2010, 06:03 PM
I gave you a warning not to be under estimated. Damn this sucks why cant I get through a battle without me or the other person gm. You dont even come up with a good counter all you do is sonido away.

Give me an attack where I have to actually do something else. You attacks was on Roy's level really and I felt like I was going against a fodder in this match. Don't talk about my abilities. Can't do nothing special on countering an attack if my opponent give me some lame ass attacks.

Also giving that warning was invalid. You have to say your attack was guided. You lose, you shot yourself buddy.

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 06:05 PM
Fight me as Im a espada I ll show you who becomes the fodder

Yori
07-28-2010, 06:06 PM
[Laughs] You just won't quit huh

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 06:09 PM
i won the first one you gm. you won the second cuz i gm
the thrid well thats yet to be seen

Yori
07-28-2010, 06:10 PM
i won the first one you gm. you won the second cuz i gm
the thrid well thats yet to be seen

eh, alright. Start frst

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 06:11 PM
Im not losing this time
should we make another thread or something?

Yori
07-28-2010, 06:12 PM
Im not losing this time
should we make another thread or something?

Nah we can do it in here

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 06:16 PM
alrightly then
Location is the outside desserts of las noches
Auto-hit allowed
*I crack my knuckles appearing beside him socking his cheek knocking him away into the ground I sonido where he lands putting my fist into his stomach* I will show you what a espada is

Yori
07-28-2010, 06:21 PM
alrightly then
Location is the outside desserts of las noches
Auto-hit allowed
*I crack my knuckles appearing beside him socking his cheek knocking him away into the ground I sonido where he lands putting my fist into his stomach* I will show you what a espada is

I grab your hand when you try to sock me, and when you aimed another at my stomach I grab that hand with mines. While still holding my grip a pillar of SP burst around us that covers 10 meter's around us. If engulf you will be paralyzed from the lightning and burned to death by the overwhelming heat of my wide open SP.

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 06:27 PM
I grab your hand when you try to sock me, and when you aimed another at my stomach I grab that hand with mines. While still holding my grip a pillar of SP burst around us that covers 10 meter's around us. If engulf you will be paralyzed from the lightning and burned to death by the overwhelming heat of my wide open SP.
hahaha this is great *I raise my sp like a wave of repelence the lightning is not able to even touch me like its being repeled (Bang of replence) , I grab your hand as (( you already holding it anyways)) and start to charge a cero at point blank range you are engulfed in a wide range of energy its not an option to pull away because your holding on even trying to sonido wont get you far without any damage, I kick you off my hand and jump above you * Eat this ! *I let off a barrage of balas in the shape of disk as they spin to your limbs to hopefully saw them off if you manage to run away they will only fallow you until you meet your fate*

Yori
07-28-2010, 06:29 PM
hahaha this is great *I raise my sp like a wave of repelence the lightning is not able to even touch me like its being repeled (Bang of replence) , I grab your hand as (( you already holding it anyways)) and start to charge a cero at point blank range you are engulfed in a wide range of energy its not an option to pull away because your holding on even trying to sonido wont get you far without any damage, I kick you off my hand and jump above you * Eat this ! *I let off a barrage of balas in the shape of disk as they spin to your limbs to hopefully saw them off if you manage to run away they will only fallow you until you meet your fate*

You lose.

You counter the Lightning, not the heat. Like I said if it get's you directly, then you will be burned to death. You got burned. Good day Hidan.

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 06:30 PM
>?wasnt the heat caused by the lightning ? I repeled it all you damn fool

Yori
07-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Nope it wasn't. If that was the case I just would of said "If engulf the lightning will paralyze and burn you severely." I separated the two elements.

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 06:33 PM
obviously im repeling it all even if i said lightning it means all of it im not just gonna repel one thing
what if i release i would be healed and i will survive

Yori
07-28-2010, 06:34 PM
obviously im repeling it all even if i said lightning it means all of it im not just gonna repel one thing
what if i release i would be healed and i will survive

Nope, you were specific on what you was repelling my friend and that was the lightning. You lose

Kazumi Saitama
07-28-2010, 06:39 PM
His move was fine. The lightning and fire are mixed together, correct? So, by repelling the lightning, he would also repel the fire.

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 06:39 PM
thanks kaz

Yori
07-28-2010, 06:40 PM
His move was fine. The lightning and fire are mixed together, correct? So, by repelling the lightning, he would also repel the fire.

No. Remember last might you got on me about not stating about my second element which is fire. I stated the second element in that pillar

Sephiroth
07-28-2010, 06:40 PM
you both god moded a lil. But Yori does win this fight. You have to say what teh attack is capeable of doing Hidan.

Kazumi Saitama
07-28-2010, 06:42 PM
No. Remember last might you got on me about not stating about my second element which is fire. I stated the second element in that pillar

Yes, you did but he countered the attack.

If the lightning and fire are both mixed, defending against one would also defend against the other. He used his SP to ward off both. Although, Hidan you need to state that next time, be more descriptive.

Yori
07-28-2010, 06:43 PM
Alright I'll let it slide

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 06:43 PM
how does yori avoid the heat

Hally
07-28-2010, 06:45 PM
Yea Hidan you need to be more specific with your moves you meant to repel both I see but your opponent may think otherwise. You need to state that you repelled both just to avoide any confusion and just to prevent arguments like this. I dont see a huge problem so I would just continue with the fight.

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 06:46 PM
hmmm okay i will pay attension to what i type now

Yori
07-28-2010, 06:53 PM

Note: How can you grab my hand when I already have both of yours still in my grip? Telling me I can't sonido out the way in time is GM. Also I'm in control of the grip I can move.

I notice you are about to release a cero and I sonido behind you while skipping back in the process to avoid it. "Guided bala's?" When the bala's come towards me I take out my sword and sonido in the air while black lightning streams consumes my sword. When the first set comes I simply sliced through them negating them in the process. "Kokurai = Black Lightning can negate energy that won't last for a long period of time." I decided to keep doing this till I negated all your bala's. The black lightning then went away as I held my holster in the other hand.

I then sonido in front of you swinging both my holster and sword together rapidly to make it look like 70 separate swings coming at you together.

Not much improvement from your vizard character.

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 07:04 PM
Note: How can you grab my hand when I already have both of yours still in my grip? Telling me I can't sonido out the way in time is GM. Also I'm in control of the grip I can move.

I notice you are about to release a cero and I sonido behind you while skipping back in the process to avoid it. "Guided bala's?" When the bala's come towards me I take out my sword and sonido in the air while black lightning streams consumes my sword. When the first set comes I simply sliced through them negating them in the process. "Kokurai = Black Lightning can negate energy that won't last for a long period of time." I decided to keep doing this till I negated all your bala's. The black lightning then went away as I held my holster in the other hand.

I then sonido in front of you swinging both my holster and sword together rapidly to make it look like 70 separate swings coming at you together.

Not much improvement from your vizard character.
*I take out my blade and keep blocking as a cero from my mouth is quickly charged not powerful but fast and enough force to give you a good burn and a push back, a white cero in my hollow hole located where my stomach should be*
If you survive this cero i wont have sp left so i will release the power of this thing is way beyond belief and will take 2turns to charge it your job to stop me *I swing my sword as a cero slash takes the form of a blade and crashes onto yori hoping to give him so much as a big scar and burn* I gather two balas in my 2 palms gold and bright I dont shoot them but just await for oppenent to come at me* You havent seen nothing yet

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 07:07 PM
I will not post until my whole attack makes sence and is readable. I will proofread 2times before letting it out

Yori
07-28-2010, 07:15 PM
*I take out my blade and keep blocking as a cero from my mouth is quickly charged not powerful but fast and enough force to give you a good burn and a push back, a white cero in my hollow hole located where my stomach should be*
If you survive this cero i wont have sp left so i will release the power of this thing is way beyond belief and will take 2turns to charge it your job to stop me *I swing my sword as a cero slash takes the form of a blade and crashes onto yori hoping to give him so much as a big scar and burn* I gather two balas in my 2 palms gold and bright I dont shoot them but just await for oppenent to come at me* You havent seen nothing yet

I notice an SP gathering around us and I stop my barrage of swings and sonido to the right meters away from you. When the cero slash comes I jump in the air and stayed there avoiding it completely. I grip my sword and holster, then I started spinning around rapidly until I cause a huge wind around me to sprout up. The high wind then moves towards you, but don't worry it is not dangerous just some dust is all. If went right the heavy dust should have been able to blind you momentarily as I sonido in front of you with my index finger out and streams of black lightning comes forth. Before I released it my image fades away as I appear above you throwing my sword holster at you with force and speed. If made contact the holster will cause you to crash meters away from me and suffer severe damage to your torso.

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 07:23 PM
*I dont want to even touch him because the focous i need to make it might be interrupted I sonido away from all his move avoiding all he tries to get me with including the wind* How do you like it for some1 to just sonido out the way of every move ? *I clap my hands as the two gold balas collide with each other they make a bigger one a big flash of yellow is made and is shot at yori blinding him with the brightness it comes with *

Yori
07-28-2010, 08:02 PM
*I dont want to even touch him because the focous i need to make it might be interrupted I sonido away from all his move avoiding all he tries to get me with including the wind* How do you like it for some1 to just sonido out the way of every move ? *I clap my hands as the two gold balas collide with each other they make a bigger one a big flash of yellow is made and is shot at yori blinding him with the brightness it comes with *

Where did you sonido too? I'm specific with mines, all you did was say you sonido out the way. Like I said before give me a damn move where I can do something else. I'll let it slide but seriously, what your hyped up to be is disappointing.

When the flash comes I can't see nothing, so I put my sword back in it's holster and say "Kokurai" Black lightning streams comes over me as I stand still waiting to be attacked.

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 08:19 PM
Are you ready ? for my ultimate attack in base form well ready or not here i go
*I release a huge white ball of a cero into the atmosphere it grows to being super big you no longer see me in the field as the attack is so large, it pulls you inside like gravity has turned against you, being dragged into the large hot ball of energy it would tear you from the heat itself also with the mini explosions that occur inside of it * Whats going on is that your being pulled by your Sp i would be dragged into this huge attack however i used all my reistu making this attack , you see its really simple how to avoid this can you figure ? *I run the opposite dirrection and put my blade in my hand* If you survive im releasing my lack of energy has put me at a disadvantage
this isnt gm its been countered before

Yori
07-28-2010, 08:34 PM
Are you ready ? for my ultimate attack in base form well ready or not here i go
*I release a huge white ball of a cero into the atmosphere it grows to being super big you no longer see me in the field as the attack is so large, it pulls you inside like gravity has turned against you, being dragged into the large hot ball of energy it would tear you from the heat itself also with the mini explosions that occur inside of it * Whats going on is that your being pulled by your Sp i would be dragged into this huge attack however i used all my reistu making this attack , you see its really simple how to avoid this can you figure ? *I run the opposite dirrection and put my blade in my hand* If you survive im releasing my lack of energy has put me at a disadvantage
this isnt gm its been countered before

When I started being pulled my lightning streams stretched and stick inside the ground. "I then concealed most of my SP and I stop being dragged. Being pulled by your own SP, simple thing to do it just conceal it." I then pull out my sword again and started walking towards your direction with it dragging on the ground.

Release or die.

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 08:42 PM
When I started being pulled my lightning streams stretched and stick inside the ground. "I then concealed most of my SP and I stop being dragged. Being pulled by your own SP, simple thing to do it just conceal it." I then pull out my sword again and started walking towards your direction with it dragging on the ground.

Release or die.
your smart to do that most people wouldnt be able to figure that out
Rip and tear Diablo *My body goes into a black mist of energy as it clears up i stand taller than before 2feet taller and face covered in a skull like a helmet i have on only you can see the red eyes i have, A horn on the back of my head curved to the top two forearm blades like grimmjows a tail that drags the floor,my eye goes green as a beam is shot going straight through his heart at speeds that are not likely for a base form hollow to keep up with , I appear behind you sticking my horn into your chest then shooting a quick crimson cero engulfing you in flames* Burn !

Yori
07-28-2010, 08:48 PM
your smart to do that most people wouldnt be able to figure that out
Rip and tear Diablo *My body goes into a black mist of energy as it clears up i stand taller than before 2feet taller and face covered in a skull like a helmet i have on only you can see the red eyes i have, A horn on the back of my head curved to the top two forearm blades like grimmjows a tail that drags the floor,my eye goes green as a beam is shot going straight through his heart at speeds that are not likely for a base form hollow to keep up with , I appear behind you sticking my horn into your chest then shooting a quick crimson cero engulfing you in flames* Burn !

As soon as you appear behind me a column of black lightning is triggered and it attempts to consume you. Once engulf the lighting will rip awy of your skin severely burning you. Also this is Kokurai lightning. The lightning you repel earlier was just lightning. Try to repel this lightning with an energy based attack and it will convert it back to you while in this pillar.

How did I get you?

"My lightning streams stretched and stick inside the ground."

"I then pull out my sword again and started walking towards your direction with it dragging on the ground."

On that second part that lightning in the ground followed me as long my my sword was touching some part of the ground. I prep this attack last turn around.

Hidan of the Mist
07-28-2010, 09:03 PM
You kidding me? *I walk past your element attack as they are absorbed into my tail that drags the ground and grab your throat and begin to charge a cero through it* Any element attacks have no affect on me in this form they are absorbed instantly let alone any sp attack would never work.In return to be uneffected by elements I cannot do any of them. You cant use your energy against me either its filtered the moment its in my range. Goodbye *fires the cero through yoris neck*

Yori
07-29-2010, 06:40 AM
You kidding me? *I walk past your element attack as they are absorbed into my tail that drags the ground and grab your throat and begin to charge a cero through it* Any element attacks have no affect on me in this form they are absorbed instantly let alone any sp attack would never work.In return to be uneffected by elements I cannot do any of them. You cant use your energy against me either its filtered the moment its in my range. Goodbye *fires the cero through yoris neck*

Energy and Elements can't work on you? Sorry but that is GM and hax. Pick which one can't hurt you Hidan and explain why. I haven't even gotten serious in this damn fight.

Hidan of the Mist
07-29-2010, 09:01 AM
Okay I explained the elements.I meant energy dont work because I would just absorb it. Obviously I just said my tail did that absorbion, and my skin absorbs energy thats not hax my blades abilty in base is to absorb any reistu it touches.

Hidan of the Mist
07-29-2010, 09:13 AM
Nope in the begining of the match we agreed auto hit allowed

Yori
07-29-2010, 09:16 AM
Well match over. TDZ is someone I have to focus on more. Hidan you didn;t show me nothing toying the whole time with you. Didn't even get to release a cero. Next time show me something new

Hidan of the Mist
07-29-2010, 09:43 AM
whatever next time come up with a decent counter besides a sonido. maybe I will be given a chance to give a decent attack