PDA

View Full Version : The Three Legendary Kingdoms{RP Main Thread}

Anbu Leader
07-27-2010, 12:48 PM
The Legendary Three Kingdoms Main Thread-

"The Legendary Three Kingdoms" RolePlay!

Welcome to the world where The Three Famous/Powerful Kingdoms are at war! This RolePlay is based on the legendary Chinese/Jappenese story. We will experience together the epic Wars and Drama of this legendary tale..

{Read for more information}

Story:

Well we're now in the acient times where these three legendary kingdoms are at war and there's no such thing as peace for any land. Now its up to the Emperor(s)/King(s) to decide what path there kingdom will take; Coming to an agreement with another emperor is the first step towards the path of peace but I promise you that some/most emperors are mostly not interested in peace, some emperors just want to watch the world burn..

Each warrior will ONLY fight in the Duel Gamemode..
{More information will be listed}

RULES:

Any flamming/trolling/infractions will be an automatic suspension from this Roleplay
Bad lenguage will not be tolerated (keep it safe kids)
Godmodding will be an automatic lost towards the user, no exeptions!
Fight fair, any mis-understanding will be looked by a judge
If spoted any flamming/trolling/infraction report the post or PM me or a Moderator of the forum about it (No need to make a big deal out of it)

War system:

Duel Gameplay discription:
Duel : A pure GamePlay mode for newbies or simply men who wish to express their emotions through physical strength. Strictly one-on one; the two opponents are usually placed in a small, enclosed space or battlefield. In there, they can only have access to their human form. They also cannot use any energy-related attacks and as such, mostly no Bleach/Onepiece/Avatar/ect powers. Users can only use their bodies and weapons to duel to the death.

Battle outline:
Like the discription says only a one-on-one battles.

The two opponents only have 5 turns to attack/counter.

In each turn the opponents will try to attack each other, but if an attack has been posted against eitheir one of them then the user witch is about to be attacked has to counter that attack then that user is free to attack. Mostly the winner will be the "last man standing", since the looser has to be the one that is unable to move/atack/counter do to the fact that he/she has been cuted to many times/or has been hit in any vital spots/ect (you get my point) mostly he/she cannot be able to move. So that means, that none of the users have to kill the other opponent to win the battle.

Do not forget:
Do not forget that when you battle we're just humans so we have a limited amount of attacks that can be posted per turn. If your or your opponents attack looks like a little Godmodding then stop and do NOT counter and just call over a judge to look over the attack and he/she will decide if its Godmodding or not. Again if you think your opponents attack is just a little Godmodding then do not counter until a judge has decided if its or is not Godmodding..

Weapon(s) advantages and disadvantages:

Some weapons are more powerful do to their weight of gravity and mass. But can also be slower then a lighter version weapon like a katana or small blade, (ect). Here is a list of SOME of the WS weapons and SOME I hand picked weapons just for a example:

Katana-

A one sided blade that was once used by samurai. It's blade is 2 1/2 ft. in length, and its hilt is 1 foot long. This is an average blade that's perfect for beginners.

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/9923/katanan.jpg

For example a regular katana like shown above is very light and sharp. Its as light as swinging your own arm. So its light and sharp but the blade can be broken by a heavier weapon. (It has to be reall heavy to brake this blade)

Guandao -

A 1 1/2 ft. long blade is mounted on one end of the 5 foot wooden pole. On the other end is a weight to help the user maintain control of this weapon; also used for striking objects.

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/1787/guandao.jpg

Another example..

Like the discription says "On the other end is a counter wight to help the user maintain control of this weapon.." so just by looking at it and reading the discription we can tell this weapon is pretty heavy. From experience this weapon is slower then a regular katana sharp as a regular katana but way slower when striking then a regular katana. It might be big and powerful but its also slower.

Greek Sword-

A regular greek sword with sythe, with a lenght of 2 to 21/2 with a hilt of half a foot (6in.) great for those epic fighters (Spartans xD)!

http://www.darksteelreplica.com/images/P/SpartanSword_2.jpg

Now this sword is a regular, fast a Katana, the blade strong as a Guandao but shorter then BOTH the Katana and the Guandao..

These are just example of what I mean when I say; "Pick your weapons carefuly"! xD

Members and Kingdoms-

{The Wu Kingdom}

Emperor: Anbu Leader

1st General:?

2nd General:?

3rd Genereal:?

Unit Captain#1:?

Unit Captain#2:?

Unit Captain#3:?

Unit Captain#4:?

Unit Captain#5:?

Warriors:
?
?
?

{The Wei Kingdom}

Emperor:?

Warriors:

?

?

?

?

?

{The Shu Kindgom}

Emperor:?

Warriors:

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

If you want to join one of these Legendary Kingdoms Post here or PM me saying witch kingdom you want to join and what spot you want.

Depending on the spot you reguest there will be a little test from me or judges.

{Still under construction}

Help Wanted-`o.o"

Please join-

Anbu Leader
07-28-2010, 10:06 AM
I apologies for any 'Spoiler' mistakes or anything in that Nature..
The thread controls are messing with me, I fix something and click Save but then it apears all messed up..

Don't know why..

Raiku
07-28-2010, 11:22 AM
I'll join

queendarkness
07-28-2010, 11:24 AM
I join & can i be an emperor of THE SHU KINGDOM

Kenshin Mizoguchi
07-28-2010, 11:46 AM
I fixed some of the odd spacing with the spoilers. Try to clean this up a bit (all the different font decorations are kind of crazy).

Also, I suggest that you check the spelling on what you've written. Lastly, the Three Kingdoms were from Ancient China, not Japan.

Anbu Leader
07-28-2010, 01:25 PM
I fixed some of the odd spacing with the spoilers. Try to clean this up a bit (all the different font decorations are kind of crazy).

Also, I suggest that you check the spelling on what you've written. Lastly, the Three Kingdoms were from Ancient China, not Japan.

That spacing is what I was talking about kenshin, I fixed it so many times but it has no effect it still looks the same and agreed, but I forgot to fix that because there was a war between japan and china and I got mixed up on that when I was doig my ressearch..

Anbu Leader
07-28-2010, 01:27 PM
I join & can i be an emperor of THE SHU KINGDOM

Well it ain't that easy baby-girl you have to duel me.. you make the first move here when ready..

Anbu Leader
07-28-2010, 01:30 PM
I'll join

What position?

kay
07-28-2010, 01:31 PM
i'll duel you for the Wei kingdome

Anbu Leader
07-28-2010, 01:41 PM
i'll duel you for the Wei kingdome

Haha the Cao Cao kingdom! Well you make the first move.