PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: jutsu problems

INO_YAMANAKA_
07-26-2010, 02:52 PM
am i the only one that thinks its very hard to use the ultimate jutsu with neji hinata and itachi

Blah.
07-26-2010, 02:54 PM
No you're not.
but thats why you kind of have to strategize with who you pick as support and setting up the person you are fighting so they are wide open to attacks like that.
ya know?

SageRell22
07-26-2010, 02:56 PM
Itachi is actually kind of easy, just use Tsukoyomi first and then use his Ultimate and it's easy, Neji just knock them on the ground run to them and use it as they are getting up, and same with Hinata.

Blah.
07-26-2010, 03:04 PM
Itachi is actually kind of easy, just use Tsukoyomi first and then use his Ultimate and it's easy, Neji just knock them on the ground run to them and use it as they are getting up, and same with Hinata.

Yeah itachi's tsukuyomi thing did wonders, but my health didnt get that low very often. not trying to sound cocky or anything but the cpu sucks!
haha.

ChaosInuYasha
07-26-2010, 04:45 PM
It's hard with them since you have to be up close and personal with your opponent to land their Ultimates.

KNIGHTRIDER2000
07-26-2010, 04:49 PM
i hope they fix it cause we all know some characters named naruto and sasuke are way over powered hahahah i just got a japanese account for this game so i hope its worth it partner

ChaosInuYasha
07-26-2010, 05:02 PM
i hope they fix it cause we all know some characters named naruto and sasuke are way over powered hahahah i just got a japanese account for this game so i hope its worth it partner

1) The TC is talking about Storm 1 not 2
2) Naruto is overpowered due to being the main character. Sasuke is overpowered since he's Naruto's rival and Kishimoto is a big Sasuke lover.

Blah.
07-26-2010, 05:27 PM
It's hard with them since you have to be up close and personal with your opponent to land their Ultimates.

Don't you hate that too?
i mean, i understand that for hinata and neji, but itachi's tsukuyomi requires distance.it doesnt even matter the distance really. i mean, i understand making things fair, but the reality of it is that some characters are way stronger than others!
come on cc2!
haha.

KNIGHTRIDER2000
07-26-2010, 05:38 PM
1) The TC is talking about Storm 1 not 2
2) Naruto is overpowered due to being the main character. Sasuke is overpowered since he's Naruto's rival and Kishimoto is a big Sasuke lover.
despite what you think i can read you know thanks mt obvious ..did you even bother to read what i said i would hate to be the prize in your cereal box ya might think some one was trying to sabatouge your frosted flakes

in storm 1 its no secret threre over powered especially those two

shadow-of-kabuto
07-26-2010, 09:41 PM
Ok first off, it's easy to do if you set it up with a support attack. Certain peoples combo support attack draws the opponent near you i.e. Sasuke, Ino, Shino etc. Also, it's possible to activate them if the support does a jutsu that knocks the opponent into the air i.e. Ino's Flower Jutsu, Shino's Bug Jutsu. Easiest thing to do is just use Kabuto's Feather Illusion Jutsu, or a sleep tag with certain people.

And there is an up-side to their specials. They are unblockable! :D